SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help, Opera fans needed (Pavar0tti scammer)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

Location: In the members lounge at the Drones, drinking orange juice!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this in my real addy (not a catcher) & I'm wondering if we have any opera buffs who could help with it, i.e. should I set up a "Joe Green" account etc. As follows:-

Next of Kin

Quote:
My writing to you should be surprising but it’s not a mistake because
I believe that I could confide in you on this business deal which would be highly beneficial to both of us only that you should promise me that you would not disappoint me at the conclusion of this deal. The main reason why I am contacting you today is to seek your assistance but firstly let me introduce myself before proceeding to the purpose of this letter.

I am from London in the United Kingdom and I worked as a personal assistant and attorney to one who died of pancreatic cancer on the September 06, 2007. I was so close to him that on the 27th of June 2005, before his untimely death, he deposited the sum of Thirty-Seven Million Dollars (US$37M) in the custody of a Security Company in London and Holland and this deposit was made known to me alone. The problem now is that these Security Company has written to me few days ago requesting that I provide the beneficiary and next of kin to the deposited fund hence the real depositor is dead.

I would have claimed the money but the company already knows me as the late attorney and personal assistant. So that is why I am contacting you just to present you as the bonafide beneficiary and next of kin to the said fund and I would provide all necessary documents to back up the claim but you must promise me that you won’t disappear into tin air by the time the fund is remitted into you account and also bare in mind that you would be entitled to 35% of the said fund, though the percentage sharing is negotiable.

Please signify your interest by providing me the following: This is to
enable me commence immediate preparation of all legal document that will back up our claim.

1. Full Name :
2. Your Telephone Number and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

I thought I'd try this as I liked the maestro & I sang on stage with one of his prize winners (Anthony Michaels Moore & his brother Simon, the three wise men at our primary school nativity play)!

Any help would be gratefully received

Chin chin

Gussie

Wink

Mod edit - edited to mask some names and addies - SP

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dirty scumbag, the blokes just been buried and they are sending this crap out already, mass bait time I reckon Evil or Very Mad

Moved to main scambaiting from help and tips.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is beyond belief...I am in for a mass bait on this scum!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him my first enquiry, Gussie, can you post the headers from that scam email, please?:

Quote:
Dear Gxxxxx R. Wxxxxx,

I am very interested in attaining 35% of the US$37M left by Mr P@varotti. What do I do now?

Regards,

Axxx Vxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do SP, if you can tell me how to copy the headers in Firefox, I've got the header block up but it greys out the copy option on right click, anyway, following is the list of IP addy's:-

from 82.128.21.90 (proxying for 82.128.21.90) (SquirrelMail authenticated user ; by mail.totonline.net with HTTP; Sun, 16 Sep 2007 23:12:47 +0700 (GMT)

from unknown (HELO webmail.totonline.net) ([192.168.1.142]) (envelope-sender ) by smtp2-2.totonline.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP for ; 16 Sep 2007 2

Hope this helps

Chin chin

Gussie

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gussie, the IP in that bit you posted is from Nigeria:

82.128.21.90 = Nigeria

Not sure what email client you are using? Maybe instead of clicking the greyed out button to copy the text, just click on the text block and hit CTRL+A to highlight it all, then CTRL+C to copy it.

Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry SP, not Firefox, Thunderbird.

Anyway, I DNS Stuff'd him & would you believe it, he's in Lagos!!

Follows:-

% Information related to '82.128.0.0 - 82.128.23.0'

inetnum: 82.128.0.0 - 82.128.23.0
netname: INET-MLTL
descr: CDMA 1x Dialup Pool
admin-c: DG26
tech-c: RIA27
mnt-by: MLTL-INT-MNT
mnt-lower: MLTL-INT-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 82.128.0.0 - 82.128.31.255

person: Dwaipayan Ghosh
address: 231, Adeola Odeku Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria
phone: +23417751039
e-mail: ****@multilinks.com
nic-hdl: DG26
remarks: data has been transferred from RIPE Whois Database 20050221
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

Anyway, I'd better get Eight in on this as I'm her mentee. Hopefully my enquiry should be OK to her, follows:-

"Dear .

I am most interested in your e-mail, could you please send me more details?

Many thanks

"

Meanwhile, let's hammer the b@stard!

Cheers

Gussie

Mod edit - edited to mask names to stop the lad Googling this topic Wink - SP

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gussie, I edited your post to mask names, it stops lad from Googling us here.

The lad has replied to my email from his account:

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.38.19; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:09:04 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [216.252.100.57]
Return-Path:
Received: from 216.252.100.57 (HELO n6.bullet.mud.yahoo.com) (216.252.100.57) by mta228.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:09:04 -0700
Received: from [209.191.108.97] by n6.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Sep 2007 14:08:48 -0000
Received: from [209.191.119.174] by t4.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Sep 2007 14:08:48 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp105.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Sep 2007 14:08:48 -0000

Received: from [82.128.11.58] by web44809.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:08:47 CST
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:08:47 +0800 (CST)
Subject: I am interested in the Mr money

Quote:
Dear Axxxxx Vxxxxx,

I write to confirm the receipt of your email and the contents fully understood.

I really appreciate your prompt response and as such, I re-assure you that all the legal documents will be procured in your favor that will empower you as the next of kin to the deceased.

I want you to send me your international passport and your full contact address via email attachment so as to enable me apply to the security and finance company for the approval of the payment in your favor.

It will interest you to know that all the documents will be secured in your favor and as such, you will be recognized as the next of kin to regardless your relationship with the deceased. Now because of my position as his lawyer (I have been working for him as his attorney in this country for more than twenty one years) I also have all documents for his belonging here that is the reason I have decided to use my position to present any reliable and competent foreigner that will stand as the next of kin to the deceased who the firm will release the said fund to.

Meanwhile, you will forwarded the detail's of the security firm to enable you open communication with them which will be given after you have indicated your full accpetance and willingness to proceed with this pending transaction that will benefit uf immensely.

However, I have finally agreed to give you 35% out off the total sum if you can help me claim this fund Or after you have claim this fund from the firm, I will invest this fund in your country due to your advice in a profitable venture, and whatever that come's out of it you will be entitle to 35%, while 10% of the entire amount shall be used to settle all incidental expenses pertaining to taxation, fax, telephone and stationery bills etc. This can only be possible after the successful transfer of funds into your account before the sharing.

Finally, please make it a point of duty to email and call me always, and maintain full contact for security reasons.

Mr.

I replied:

Quote:
Dear ,

Thank you for your email, I need to ask you a question before we proceed any further, I am an invalid in a wheelchair, I broke my neck 20 years ago in an accident on a building site, and I am paralysed from the waist down, will my invalidity cause any problems with this financial deal? I need to know the answer to that before I can continue, thank you.

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx.

Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Scam Patroller.

I just got the same reply back, I'd just done a copy & posted on a reply when we went down, I lost the whole post, damn.

I've PM'd Eight as I think I'm still in need of some mentoring. Meanwhile, let's hope we can have some fun with this toerag.

As I was saying on my lost post, before it was so rudely interrupted, feel free to hammer this lad everybody, it's not a private bait, seek, kill!!!

Chin chin

Gussie

PS - I'd still like some help from the opera buffs out there, I'd certainly like to give this an operatic theme, the ending from Tosca springs to mind!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad replies, that's good, being in a wheelchair is not a problem, that will cover me when I don't send my passport:

Quote:
No, your paralysed or health condition does not stop you/us from transacting this deal as long as you are capable to handle the transaction.

Please let me have your full data's including your phone number for easy and quick communication.

Mr. Gxxxxx Wxxxxx

Ogotai
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same reply from him. My response :

Quote:
Hllo M.Robson,

Plas snd m th documnts rquird for th transaction. was my favorit opra singr vr, do you hav prsonal pictur of him ?

Rgards

PS. My kyboard is brokn, so i can't us th lttr ' '
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gussie Fink-Nottle wrote:
... if we have any opera buffs who could help ...

Opera buff? Yeah, that describes my pretty well.

What would you like to know?

Maybe you can get the mugu to re-enact the final scene of Tosca, i.e. get him to jump off a high building. Wink
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KD. As per my last post:-

PS - I'd still like some help from the opera buffs out there, I'd certainly like to give this an operatic theme, the ending from Tosca springs to mind!

Any help would be appreciated, perhaps we can sing the "Miserere" for him "a la" Trovatore, if not we might get him singing castrato (a special version of the Anvil Chorus with a certain part of his anatomy playing a starring role)

Chin chin

Gussie

PS - You haven't seen Eight around the Mod lounge have you?

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight is currently on holiday, she's probably drinking at, or on top of some table Laughing

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KD. As per my last post ...

Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry, I missed that. But it seems we think alike. Wink

What about the Flying Dutchman? Let him go on a never ending search ...

Or Manon Lescaut? Let him die of thirst and greed on a lonely road in the desert ...

Or Don Giovanni? Let one of his victims drag him down into Hell?

Oh the possibilities!
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KD.

Is it OK if I PM you?

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ You'll never know if you never try. Wink
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KD & SP.

I was thinking of sending this as a reply, please let me know what you think of it:-

Dear Mr. Wxxxxxx.

Could you please send me the documentation that you require for completion, by return email.

I regret that I am unable to give you my passport details as I have never held one. Due to the length of time that I have spent in the music industry, I am now almost totally deaf. This has the knock-on effect of making overseas travel virtually impossible. The damage to my ears means that I cannot equalize pressure, therefore I cannot fly (I found this out on a UK domestic flight) as it causes excrutiating pain, I am also unable to use deep tunnels for the same reason, hence I cannot use the Channel tunnel. I am also unable to travel by sea as the inner ear imbalance causes severe sea-sickness. Because of these reasons I have never travelled abroad, hence the reason that I do not have a passport.

Also, because of my deafness I am unable to use a phone, therefore, would you please restrict communications to email.

My address is:-

Jxx Gxxxx
221B Te Kanawa Street
Covent Garden
London WC2E 12ZZ

I look forward to your reply with anticipation.

Best regards

Jxx Gxxxx

Chin chin

Gussie

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gussie, keep it short in your first reply, like, yes, I'm interested, what do I have to do to get the money, or your first paragraph, Could you please send me the documentation that you require for completion, by return email, they don't usually read the first email, they just automatically send the next mail in their script, although he did read my second reply as I asked him a question which he answered.

Don't bother telling him yet that you don't have a passport or that you can't use a phone, explain that to him in a couple of emails time, let him spend some time and energy getting to know you first before constructing your bait story line.

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What he said.

... Te Kanawa Street ...

Nice! Very Happy
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I want in too. Vincer�! Vincer�!

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^

Worf.

Welcome on board Mr. Ambassador, "Kerpla".

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Really quite shocking how quick Pavarotti has been turned into a scam, I'll give this guy the runaround too Smile

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Gussie Fink-Nottle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@KD, SP.

I sent my 2nd reply as below:-

"Dear Mr. Wxxxxxx.

Could you please send me the documentation that you require for completion, by return email.

Best regards

Jxx Gxxxx"

As you can see, I just sent the 1st paragraph, & I've just got this in reply:-

"Dear Jxx Gxxxx,

I would need you to get back to me on the following issues before proceeding futher,

(1) That you are in a position to be trusted with such a large amount of fund.

(2) That you are ready to sign a letter of guarantee with me, clearly stating the terms of this transaction, including your percentages so that I am assured that the money would be safe in your hands.

(3) That you are willing to contact the security company to discuss the terms of releasing the funds and bear whatever expenses (if there is any and you will remove any money spent immediately you get the funds) that would be involved so that the funds can be released and the money transfer.

(4) That you fully understand this transaction up to this stage and you are ready to proceed under these terms. As soon as I receive your reply including your full data's that you are ready to proceed under these terms, then I will furnish you with all details including the company details for the secure of the release of the fund.

Mr. Gxxxxx R. Wxxxxxx."

Should I ask him what these "full data's" are again (I seem to have forgotten them). I take it I agree with the 35%?

Also, what's this about about bearing any expenses, he mentioned in his 1st email that 10% of the amount would be set aside for them, can't the security company take them out of the fund before they give the balance to me?

Do I slap him for this, or would that kill the bait stone dead?

Any help would be appreciated.

Chin chin

Gussie

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to the lad asking what data he requires:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Gxxxxx R. Wxxxxx,

Thank you for your email, I am so happy to hear that my being in a wheelchair, will not prevent me from being included in this financial deal.

Please tell me, what full data do you require from me? By the way, my phone number is UK 07947xxxxxx, please feel free to call me, but I must tell you that because of the operations I have had due to breaking my neck and suffering other injuries, I often do not sleep well at night because of the bad pain, therefore, I sometimes have to sleep during the day, so if you call and my phone is on answerphone, please leave a message.

The best thing to do is this, when you want to call me, send me an email the day before, telling me the date and time you will be phoning, then I will make sure I am awake to take your call.

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx.

@ Gussie, yes, ask him what data you need to send, and you could mention that 35% seems a little bit low and see what he says, although I would personally wait for a while before haggling over the % at a later stage, it gives you something to fall back on, which will lead to other questions you might have for him to answer, just go with the flow, mate, you can ask whatever you want, you are in control, not the lad Wink, if you get dropped, think of it as a learning curve, then rebait him from a different addy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic