SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Me and Natalia - things are going a bit downhill

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are the recent exchanges between us :
(She's in black, I'm in blue)
[email protected] sent it to me on Sep 13, 2007, 2:47 PM
Hello my dear Stanley
I for a long time thought what to write to you today, in a result I have decided to write
simply that that I think. I hope that you will understand my letter today.
It is the sky above my head... I am looking in the sky, but I do not see anyone there...
But in the same time I am thinking that there are your eyes looking at me from the sky...
expecially, because of that I often look in the sky... your sky..
I do not know as me to live without your love... Whether I know possible this life without
you...
Now in my world pours a rain... A rain of all pain in our history... A rain of my fragile
soul...
I know sometimes we shall get tired to struggle... Sometimes when there will be no more
forces... Then I shall simply embrace you and you will become my star... My saving beam
among a storm... And then we shall depart... Far far... In searches of love and calmness,
left all this pain... We shall depart there where our souls will incorporate in a uniform
impulse of love and passion... We shall live this instant... In a trice which becomes for
us the whole eternity...
In this world we shall stay for ever... Only YOU and Я.. FOR EVER!!!
My dear, it is always pleasant for me to receive from you the letter and I am always very
glad to this!!!
Thanks you that you is at me!!!! You which best person I when or met. Thanks!
Your Natalia.

Sent to [email protected] on Sep 13, 2007, 3:15 PM
Dear Natalia,
Sorry, but you spent all that time thinking and then sent me song lyrics?
Second rate ones at that.
I am disappointed that you couldn't think of something original to say.

Hope you can do better next time.

Stanley

[email protected] sent it to me on Sep 16, 2007, 11:29 AM
Stanley do not write to me more. You too rough!

Sent to [email protected] on Sep 16, 2007, 8:11 PM
Dear Natalia,
I wasn't being rough, only truthful. I was very disappointed that you would do such a
thing, I had high hopes for us but then you went and pulled a stunt like that.
Did you forget my line of business?
The truth can hurt, but, if you really wanted to sort something out in terms of meeting
up, all I ask for is that you don't lie or do what you did again.

Stanley

[email protected] sent it to me on Sep 17, 2007, 1:19 PM
Stanley, yes that with you? What do you gnaw me as the wolf? What have I made I do not
understand?????? WHAT is YOU IN GENERAL SPEAK to me? EXPLAIN to me PLEASE the WORDS!!! I
DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THAT YOU SPEAK AND WHAT SUCH IF I HAVE SENT YOU PLEASANT WORDS? IT
was BAD? OR WHAT? YOU SIMPLY are not SELF-ASSURED, THEREFORE YOU WRITE to me ANY BOSH...
DO NOT WRITE TO ME MORE, YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE GROUNDLESS!!! AND I AT ALL DO NOT UNDERSTAND
ABOUT WHAT YOU SPEAK, YOU IT IS SIMILAR TO THE SMALL CHILD WHICH CAN NOT EXPLAIN AT ALL
THAT HAPPENED!

So, I just have to write back, she seems to like my 'bosh'!
Or do you think she doesn't want to talk to me any more?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's possible "her" main concern is you have forced her off of the script. She claims your accusations are groundless, but also claims not to understand the meaning of your words. How can she make the claim if she doesn't understand the words? I would ask her about that in a simple way. She is using the tactic of deflecting blame or accusations by returning them. If you know the song she is borrowing the lyrics from, ask which version of the song she likes better. Make something up if necessary. Another idea is reply back using song lyrics.

If she comes back with a non-scripted response, it's probably worth continuing with her. If you get more of the same, it may be a lost cause.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slow Freddie

Are you sure its a song, if it is she has been smart enough to change enough to make it very hard to google search on, I just had a go at finding it with exact search on quite a few of the lines and had no hits.

If it is a song you know have a look at the actually lyrics and compare them to what she has written, if she is changing the lyrics at least she is spending some time on it.

I would write again and tell her something like you have been upset because of the (insert ailment or condition) of my (insert relative or close friend) who was very close to you.

You could ask her for forgiveness and ask about if she knows anything about that condition or if anybody close has ever been in that condition.

Any reply and even the please dont write to me again reply is not going to be scripted for a while at least.

My Vote, dont give up on her yet, there is more fun to have, all romances have to go through tough times and then you can make up again

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's time for you to play nice and just tell her you misunderstood her mail.
Bad arvo at the pub, lost your salary on the horses.

Chances are if she is a real woman she wont be listening anyway and if it's a Vlad Ditto Cool

Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic