SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT: Bicycle insurance, anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Thank you Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What affects one of us, affects all of us. I do what I can for our afiliate members across the pond....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I got a nice short letter indicating he had sent you an apology....

Go Team Tail Wind!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed he did! Laughing

Quote:
Dear Mr. Philio$,

My, you are a rude chap this morning!PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY " I was told by the that they would not purchase a group policy from you until all members were satisfied.

Well sir, I am certainly not satisfied! You have very poor customer service.DEAR HONORABLE CLIENT, I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE RUDE TO YOU VIA EMAIL, I WAS UPSET THIS MORNING BY ONE OF MY STAFF, I ASK TO CARRY-OUT DUTIES THAT MESS-IT UP AND MY CAR THAT BREAK-UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, WHILE I WAS COMING TO OFFICE THIS MORNING!!.I AM SORRY FOR SOUNDING RUDE VIA MY CURRENT EMAIL TO YOU.

As the president of the Cornwall chapter, I will let the main office know how rude your last e-mail was. I suggest that you make amends to me immediately sir, or you will lose a great deal of business. "PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY " GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD,FOR ACCEPTING AND UNDERSTANDING.

Awesome Thumbs up .

I will of course write back with more questions tomorrow.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha! I think I would grovel, too, for USD4650 and the opportunity to get a LOT more!

Is anyone else sending him funds?

Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I said I was a friend of Edward's and in the Bike club and asked for a household insurance quote on my shooting lodge hotel;

Quote:

Please agree with the following statements.If you cannot agree.Email us to give us further details.

* Me and all persons living in my home have never had any criminal convictions
* I have never been refused Insurance by another company
* My property is in a good state of repair and is not left unoccupied for more than 30 days
* I do not have any lodgers
* I do not use my property for any professional purposes or for storage of business goods
* The property should be situated in Cyprus

If you can agree to the above, give us your information below so we can give you a quote. You will receive the quotation via e-mail within one working hour.

obviously a cut and paste job,
how I wish the lodge was in Cyprus, the weather is so much nicer there,
but a lot less pheasants

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
* I do not have any lodgers

Yes, you are an empty hotel, hence, you don''t need liability insurance, only riot damage.....

They cover riot damage, right? I think you should make sure!

Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@good doctor I shall definitely ask about riot damage, and syncopated structural stresses after he replies to my request for a simplified application form.

His cut and paste Microsoft Word jobby just wouldn't cut the mustard when I attempted to tick all the boxes.

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I am the president of the Minot, North Dakota US chapter of this esteemed group. We have 500 riders.... why is this numpt quoting me rates in Pounds? And does he not have the ability to do that fancy L think that the Brits use for the $? He uses the # instead.... geesh.

Anyway, I suppose that there are some forms I ought to send to him Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What about if a bike got stuck in a hedge? Would your company cover the cost of towing the bike out of the hedge? YES

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
MY CAR THAT BREAK-UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, WHILE I WAS COMING TO OFFICE THIS MORNING!!.

Don't you hate when your car falls apart during your commute? I hope he had insurance!

Courtesy of the fine services at EZTr@ck, he's up to the Interpol check stage of my funds transfer from BalB@ank. Should be denied any day now.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahah, me too! He checks the site 5 times a day now...
Quote:
Mr Philios,

IT IS MONDAY! Where is MY POLICY?

If I don't hear from you, I cancel this whole business.

Your company is very unresponsive.

Send me an apoplectic email now, explaining the delays, or I cancel
the transaction. It is now almost winter, and I need to have that
insurance so I can ride my bike.

If I don't hear from you, I will write all members of the Tail Wind
clubs and tell them how inconsiderate your company is, and then YOU
WON'T SELL a SINGLE POLICY!

Angrily yours,

EXXXXX CXXXXX

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And, now the reply:
Quote:
Royal Crown Insurance
to me
More options 4:55 pm (40 minutes ago)
Dear Client,

Sorry for the delay.

I have contacted my company Agent "Account Holder" in respect to the Fund Wire, but he made me to understand that the money is yet to reflect into his Account with "Mega International Commercial Bank Co. Ltd".

Off which, i have confirmed it via the Transaction ID on line, you send to me before now which states that the condition of the Fund as "Status: Interpol Security Checks"!! I will solicit you to check it up,by yourself since we make

Philios Z.

someoneorother
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It'll take a few more days for the transaction to fail. It stalls on the Interpol checks for a while IIRC.

<<i>insert mechanical breathing here</i>>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wel, I asked him if there was a problem, and said my banker was looking into it....

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr. Philios,

That is great! Which towing company do you use in Cornwall? Walt's Towing Company.

Walt's Towing

You guys got that? Laughing

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have contacted my company Agent "Account Holder" in respect to the Fund Wire, but he made me to understand that the money is yet to reflect into his Account with "Mega International Commercial Bank Co. Ltd".

Feh, I got exactly the same reply. I asked him to put me in touch with this Mr. Holder so we could discuss the transfer, since my BalBank account has already been debited. Also told him I'm not surprised Interpol would be suspicious about those Communist Taiwanese bankers Smile

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phylios has been laying on the pressure to finish up this deal, so I told him that an insurance company in Cote D'Ivoir called "OK INSURANCE" is offering us a 30% discount. He's pissed, but as I explained to him, what can I do? I have to do what is best for the club.

Everyone should start sending Phylios notes explaining the better service and rates offered by OKI, and demanding he match.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from the esteemed Mr Philios today.... He is checking the transfer like a rat hitting the cocaine bar.... it should bounce on the 21st.

Anyone else besides me and Bohigal have funds slowly not winding their way to him?

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't spoken to him in ages - after all theres no internet access in the Himalayas, and who has time to email when your on such an amazing bike trip. So I've emailed him today, asking for a full breakdown of the costs - so hopefully should hear from him soon.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't even offered to give him any money yet. Maybe I should do that? Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he wants Bank transfer or WU! Bet WU works for him!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Worf, yeah, I'd clinch the deal now, and start the process... keep our lad checking ITV5 or EZtrakka...

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he just quoted me some $500000 for my 500 member club.... I asked him to send me the insurance application. Since there is an application fee I ASSUME there must be an application?

I suspect that we will have some anti-terrorism forms to fill out. Once those are done, I suspect that OK Insurance is going to put in a bid to get my business too.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, your friend and mine, responded.... His comments are in bold.

Quote:
Mr Philios,

I spoke with my banker and he says that your bank account may be under
investigation by Interpol? Is not my personal bank Account, but the Company's Agent bank Account. He is looking into it. That sounds strange.
What is going on here? Should I be alarmed? Not yet!! let the country interpol finish their work/assignment, if that be the case.

Can you ship my insurance policy, please, now! Not yet,Don't worry, every thing will soon be Seattle, cheer-up..

Edward

Everthing will soon be Seattle? Like, dude, espresso stands on EVERY corner, everywhere! Whoa!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic