SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mister Chukwu takes a Third Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Simba, really nice modality, really nice bait, really nice lad pain.

Looks like he is still keen. He's hedging his bets by getting angry at you, hoping you will crack and say "yes, it was all a lie", whilst also saying "send the suitcase to me".

Think about it in their shoes, when we tell a lad to safari and he tells us he has done this that and the other but we can't verify his IP we expect that he is lying, but we still fish to see if he is or not.

That is exactly what he did. Until you say "you've been had" he will never know for sure that you were full of it, he will only ever suspect it. Because, at the end of the day, something you said convinced him to go to Ghana in the first place, and thus if he believed it then, without you saying otherwise, he is still inclined to believe it now.

I would re-establish trust and maybe introduce another character who will come and help him find the suitcase (perhaps an airline worker?). They will meet the lad in Tamale (because the airline sent all its surplus stuff there when they refurbished the airport in accra and will aid him in his quest. Dunno if it would work, but if you can re-establish trust I think you could pull it off. Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
I would re-establish trust and maybe introduce another character who will come and help him find the suitcase:D

Red, you are devious scoundrel.......!!!

And you must have read my mind...Its top of today's agenda Twisted Evil

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see if I can get him back onside for a final twist of the knife... Very Happy

Quote:
Oh my goodness, I cannot believe what has happened to you, I am almost speechless.
Are you honestly telling me that you made the four hour journey from
Accra to that place and yet the Ghana Airways depot didn't even exist?
Or was it that you just couldn't find the depot?
Did you ask anyone for directions?

I really am so very, very sorry for the way that this has turned out. I
feel terrible.

If you would allow me to, I would like to contact that Mister 0gunbule
and get to the bottom of all this. And I'll get back to you with his
explanation.

Does that sound OK to you? By the way, what is your phone number now
that you are back in Togo, just incase I need to contact you urgently.
Lots of Love

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i thought they said the whites don't betray or tell lies ?

Interesting point of view, the mugu is being slightly racist towards black people, don't you think?

Maybe it's about time to tell him that you, of course, are black, and how dare he claim that white men or women are more honest than black ones?
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly some class baiting there Simba. You have done a fine job. This is a good read. Well done.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just received an Email from dear Mister Chukwu, and it seems as though he doesn't blame me for his plights Very Happy

I think that there is still some mileage left in this one, but which way to turn the screw....Hmmmmm.... Twisted Evil

Quote:
I see no reason why i should lie to you, i and our custodian made the stressful journey to & fro to the so called Koforidua but there wasn't anything like Ghana Airways, rather they have moved close to the Airport and there wasn't any suitcase there, infact, nothing like Airport locker, anyway, make your investigations and get back to us soon.

You made me exhaust our custodian's little funds, now he is somehow complaining of lack of money, did you see what you turned us into ? Yes, the fact still remains that you are trying to assist, but, if you cannot, must you add to our plights ??? Look for every means, i don't want to know how you could do it, just try and send us no matter how small it could be, send us money, for our custodian and me
Call me on....+228 909 xxxx

I have two ideas about what I can next throw into the mix, but any suggestions would be very welcome... Wink

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
send us money, for our custodian and me

Great work @Simba... bow_down clapping

Feel sorry for your Lad. Make up for his troubles by sending a much larger amount of money than the Lad is would ever expect via MG and mistakenly send it to the Prudential branch back in Accra Ghana. You of course forgot that the Lad made his way back home and are trying to help him with his plight in Ghana.

I've heard that they are very receptive to the Lads in that cash collection branch.

Then of course your character goes on vacation and in unavailable to correct the error when the Lad complains.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well.....

It seems as though Mr Chukwu is still clinging on to his faith, and doesn't hold any grudge against me...

Quote:
Good day,
how are you and your family today, hope all is well with everybody.

As time always move forward and never comes back, so shall you always
progress in all your aspirations in Jesus name Amen.

Every day and night we pray for you, ask God to take good care of you
and your family,you will be the haed not teil, and you will survive in
anything you lay your upon,God will multiply all your acess,He will be
with you all the days of your life in Jesus name Amen.

How are you doing for the promise you to me i hope everything is
moving fine.
Please try your best and get back to me...

Surely he wouldn't be up for another excursion into Ghana would he..?? Rolling Eyes

Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done Simba. Happy to see this little worm squirming on your hook. Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba- I just sent you some information (with pics this time) about the possible lad meet with Kevin Williams Tony. What a shame if he chopped his dollar. Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies for the necro of this thread after 6 weeks, but the baiting of Mister Chukwu continues unabated... Confused

I had tried to get Mr Chukwu back on side by writing a letter of complaint to the Airport and demanding compensation on the production of Chukwu's safari receipts. Marvinator also created a brilliant Ghana Airways �Lost Luggage Claim Form�, all in the hope that Mister Chukwu would make a return trip to Ghana.
Sadly, the idea didn�t appeal to Mister Chukwu�s sense of adventure�

Quote:
I never told you that i was driving, where on earth do you expect me to get the car to drive after i told you of my plights ? I got to the other place in stress and pains, you suffered us, this is the truth. With my condition, i don't think you should expect me to run after hotel bills, what will that give me ? I stay in Pigfarm, Accra.

Did you want me to go Ghana again? no, i suffered alot for first we went there!! i think you fill form by your self and send to the airport customer service department on my behalf please.
Please do it for me since you up your mine to help,now we are liveing with nobody to help us true this again there is no money in my hand

Quote:
Are you sure this is true form from Ghana airport customer service department, well m sorry i can do this because i really suffered and waste alot, is because o the same suitcase make us homeless.
The suitcase we are talking is with Mr 0gunbule according to the mail he sent for me which i let you know about,and you told methat you kept the item in the airport loker, the Ghana airport customer service department are they sleeping ,maybe they are all dead when this guy went in there and made away with the items or is he working with them,how did he get the airport loker key which you sent to me.
Now they send you form to fill,they are plannig scan you, am not part of it ok, just think about that

I had also been trying to recruit Mister Chukwu into a kidnapping ring, operated by the infamous Mister 0gunbule. To his credit he was having none of that either, and had tipped me off that if I returned to Accra then I would be kidnapped..

Quote:
there is a problem between me and our custodian , it all started after we came back from Ghana we did not succeed for the suitcase as well i mean we are disappoited by one stupid guy an idiot looking for someone to dupe, as long as i live with my prayer to God he will not get you again,am talking about so call Mr 0gunbule.

After all my custodian began to angry with me saying that i lead him to waste his money for nothing.
Mr 0gunbule sent mail to me ,i let my custodian go true that , he now plan with 0gunbule to make you come to Africa again to claim the suitcase by your self,and will kidnap you then i said no i will not be part of the plans because of our condition,
Our custodian throw us out of his home , we are now homless sleeping outside for 5 days now, he colleted everything he gave to us ,even the email address i use

My prayer, Almighty God will deliver and rescue you from the hands of people whose mouths are full of lies, whose handsare deceitful

Last edited by Simba on Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was running out of angles of how to play Mister Chukwu, he didn�t want to play anymore. He just wanted to sit on his arse whilst I sent him money. He had already tried to squeeze a transfer out of me for his brother�s cancer treatment, but he dropped that story when I told him that I didn�t care about his brother, and that if he died it would be one less mouth to feed..
So to breathe life back into the bait I asked him if he was tempted to kidnap me with Mister 0gunbule, and that seemed to get the ball rolling again.

Quote:
Oh!!!!! why,
What do you mean by kidnapping, you are in Europ, am in Africa. Why did you say so?
Did i made a mistake trying to resceu from wicked people all in the name of love ,is that make you think, am pianning to kidnaping you or what.
Well thank you very much for that ,anything that comes from you mind do to your self am off ok.
God is able you and i,am not a thief or bad person, my advice to you please becarefull in anything you do in this life,there is so many duppers in the internet.

Meanwhile i have see small apartment to rent,i don't know if you will send us some money to compete the perment like (130 000 cfa).

Eureka..!! Suddenly an angle to exploit. Mister Chukwu wanted money for an apartment, time to explore the love interest angle, and also increase the measly cfa130k into us$130k.
Would Mister Chukwu correct my currency mistake? Would he balls..!!

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please I don�t want you to ever mention that man's name to me again. I
know that he works at Kotoka airport and I believe that he wanted to
kidnap and rape me. Who knows, he might even have succeeded in his plans
for me. This Mister 0gunbule character.

I think that you are probably right that he stole my suitcase, and right
from under your nose too. It must be incredibly frustrating for you
because I know what it feels like for me.

I am happy that you have seen an apartment that you like, but $130,000 is really a great deal of money John..!!
But am I understanding you right?
Do you want us to move into a house of our own? Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?

Quote:
I am verry happy you understand me well, just forget them they are fake people ok, am in Africa i know them verry well,they working up and donw with fake document,belive me i will not live and wash them scan you anymore ok.

Please we have to complete perment of the apartment before someone take it,send me as much you can , i will be glad to reccive something from you.

You ask me about being my girlfriend "yes" i will be glad, not only my girlfriend if God put us together that will be graet my dear, there is problem you are sooooo for from me but i belive God one day we will meet face to face ok

Quote:
I apologise for not writing to you sooner, but your suggestion of me being your girlfriend knocked me sideways and gave me much to think
about.
I am not saying that I will be your girlfriend, but also I am not saying that I won�t be either.
Really we need to meet and talk about this sort of thing don�t we?

You know that the last time that I accepted a man�s proposal to be his girlfriend I got stranded in Accra, and that�s howcome my suitcase was
left behind there.
I have bad memories of Accra, and I expect that you do to after that 0gunbule suitcase caper.

Look John I am going to take a mighty leap of faith, so please don�t treat me the way that the other man did.

What I suggest is that I catch a flight to Lagos, and you will meet me there on my arrival.
British Airways only fly to Accra and Lagos, they don�t fly to Lome, and I think that inview of the fact that those men wanted to kidnap me in
Accra, we can completely rule out any chance of me ever going back there ever again�!!

You wanted CFA13,000,000?
Well that�s not a problem because that converts to less than gb�15,000.00, and whatever happens between us, if I gave you the
�15,000.00 to go and buy the apartment I would see that as a very good investment.

Quote:
Hellow my dear,i am very happy on this mail you sent to me i can weit to see you with my eyes here in Africa am glad you accepted proposal being my girlfriend i love that thank you very much.

When are you coming i mean the date you will be in Lagos, please let me know when the day so i can go to the airport and weit for you i suggest we stay Lagos

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hellow my dear , you know what send me small money like ($500) i can transport my self to Lagos today please.
You know i did not have any to money make move to Lagos is about 7 hour from Lome by road,then after that you can come anytime you like ok,i am weiting anytime anyday.

Quote:
Well if you want me to make to journey so soon, then I can catch BA0075 on Friday.
That flight leaves England at 12:15 and lands in Lagos at 18:35.
If you could meet me for that one, then we would be able to spend Friday night together, I could stay for the weekend and fly back to England on
the Monday.

Let me know what you think to that idea..?

Quote:
That will be fine by me i can weit to see you that day, but the problem is that i dont have money to transport my self to Lagos please send me even if it is small today

Please my dear , i don't want to miss you in Lagos, if you know that you are coming for me send me small money to transport my self to the airport because i don't want you feel bad when you come and did not see me there, just look at the way i reply you i don't even have money to buy time, that why plead with you to send me as much you can i will be happy to see or meet you in Lagos.

You have to send it with this informations.
Westan union money tranfer.
Name= Dabla Senam.
Location= Lome-Togo

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dabla Senam...? Who the fook is that..?

Quote:
It really upsets me that you ask me for $500 for a bus fare. Or is it that you think that I need to pay a man $500 for sex..?? I am not a
prostitute and you have hurt me deeply.

For goodness sake, after the experiences that I have had in Africa, its amazing that I'd still be prepared to travel thousands of miles from my
home to meet you in Lagos.

Not only that, but I am bringing gb�15,000.00 for the apartment, as well as a couple of expensive cell phones that you wanted, and we will
possibly end up in bed together, yet you seem more interested in prostituting $500 out of me.

I really thought that you were different, but maybe my naivety with men is being exploited again?

If you still want me to come to Lagos and promise that you will meet me then I would be delighted, but if you are just going to mess me about
like those other men then please just tell me now.

Quote:
Oh!! my dear god why did you say a thing like this, you mean i task you ($500) for sex am serprise to hear this from you, well i can not plan bad or call you any name like prostitute , if am a person you i will not give you all the informations about the other guy who plan bad for you and also let all about Africa if am not a different guy,i will not lie for you because money or what ever.

Well i still want you to come but the problem is that i have no money to transport my self to Lagos that is all i told you it will be a big problem for you to come there and did not see me and i will not like that to happen to you, i wash i have the anything i could travel to Lagos and weit for you , i don't what next to do.

Quote:
Yes I am sorry about that, but its true that you really did hurt my feelings very deeply.
I can still catch a flight to Lagos at 12:15 on Friday, and I will be in Lagos at 6:35 local time. But its entirely up to you.

Surely a bus journey isn't going to cost you $500..??
What did you intend to travel in, a chauffer driven limosine..?

If you want me to come and you can promise me that you will be there for me on arrival, then I will come to Lagos.
But quite frankly, if being with me and and collecting the gb�15,000.00 for the apartment isn't enough reason for you to catch a bus, then it
says a great deal about having you as a potential lover

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear do not be angry about the little misunderstand between me and you forgive me is all my fort ok, I did not want to let you know how i ant to spend the money i ask you send for me, my younger sister push me to explian it for you.

1.)From Lome to Lagos we per for bus (17,000 cfa) local money , iwill cross 3 boraders i have to stamp my passport 4x Togo out,Benin Rep in and out, Nigeria in all cost me money.

2.)We normaly go for health inssurances incase anything happen on the road.

3.)I have to look for a comfortable place like Hotel for you to have your rest before not when you come i will start runing up and down looking for somewhere you can will enter that will be a very big shem to me.

4.)We are now sleeping in our church hall due to we never complete the house rent i told about i have to drop somemoney

Quote:
Hellow my dear ,thank you very much for your undersanding.......
You know let me still run around for money to see if i can sell 1 or 2 of belong since you don't want give me anything, just keep intouch with me ok.

Quote:
You know what I think? I think that we will have a wonderful time together in Lagos. Please tell me that you are really serious about
meeting me there, and please tell me that it will be really soon.

Look, the business side of things, well I'll leave all that to you. You can take the gb�15,000.00 and deal with the apartment when I come back
to England. I'd just like to spend the weekend concentrating on having some fun together in Lagos.

How does that sound..?

Quote:
Ok my dear, am very happy to hear you say you love me is well with us, about your coming to Lagos you say that you will be in Lagos on 7 september being on friday that ok by me i really want to see you there do not fall or lie to me i will not fall you as well am serious about that ok.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hellow my queen, how are you today, hope you are fine. Please my dear do not be angry for not hearing from me for 3 days now, is just that am trying my best to make up to you as i promise you to be in Lagos.
Well i will be leaving to Lagos on wed morning being 5 september please do not disappoint me you know i did not have house in Lagos and i did not base there i only going there because of you.

Quote:
Well this is wonderful news..
I just cannot tell you how happy and excited I feel..!!

Well I am going to make all of my arrangements tomorrow, and will catch the British Airways flight to Lagos as agreed.

Oh and about the gb�15,000.00 I know that in Africa cash is the way that most business is done, so should I bring that money in cash?
Would that be OK..?

Quote:
Well i will stay in a friend house which i contact that i will be in Lagos on wednesday you have nothing to worry about me i will bo fine ok, just catch your flight and come to Lagos i will be weiting for you in the airport as well .

About the money you come with it in cash ok

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
So what is your friend like? Will he come to meet me at the airport too? Will I like him, is he nice like you are? What is his name?
Sorry if I ask so many questions, its because you have me all excited...lol...!!!

I have notified my bank that I want to withdraw gb�15,000.00 in cash, so thats not a problem, and I have ordered a taxi to take me to the airport
on Friday. So everything is arranged from my end.

Oh and your friend. I know that it is an African custom to give a man a gift when you meet them. What should I bring for him? I would like to
make sure that I dont cause any offence by bringing the wrong gift for him.

So when you arrive in Lagos, perhaps you could Email me so that I will have time to go to the shops and get some gifts?

Mister Chukwu Leaves Togo

IP address = Togo = 41.207.162.2

Quote:
Good day my Angel, am so happy for all you ask,yes my is a good person but i did not tell him about you yet because am still in Togo now, i will like him to come with me to airport he gave me some money to transport my self to Lagos.

His a young boy like me is nice guy his name is Paul on problem with him.

Like you say that you want to bring something for my friend that is ok , he will be happy to see you give a gift to him.
Yes i will do just that when i get to Lagos, i will Email you as well ok

Last edited by Simba on Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mister Chukwu Arrives In Benin

IP address = Benin = 41.223.251.68

Quote:
Hellow my dear, how are you today ,hope you are fine and good , please do not be angry with me for not hearing from me it just that the they do in internet here in Cotonou i do not understand it.

Do all that you want to do and round up today, i am weiting for you at the Lagos airport by 18:00 before your arrival ok.
Remember to send mail before you board in over there, so i will be ready to airport

I ask my friend Paul as you directed me about what he need from you, and he say if can give phone, some cloths, and chelsae Frank Lampard T shert because he is chelsae fans ok.

Quote:
OK, well its late night shopping tonight, so don't worry, I have my
shopping list and will get all of those things that both you and Paul
have asked me for, as well as a few special surprises too...I am sure
that you will be very pleased.

Oh and dont worry about the gb�15,000.00 I collected it from the bank
earlier today and that will be hidden away somewhere safe when I travel.

Last edited by Simba on Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mister Chukwu Arrives In Nigeria

IP address = Nigeria = 41.204.224.5

Quote:
Hellow my dear ,how are you today ,hope you are alright.
Dear what is happning how did you go yesterday are still in England or not i am worry about you since i did not in the airport yesterday i weited all day yet you show your self as you promise to be in Lagos, i and friend went to there in Lagos airport by 18:00 we are there till 22:30 before the Heathrow airline landed with the flight number BA0075 time 19:25,we did not feel or see somebody like you so we have to go back home so were are you now, because we surfered alot there, are you in Lagos or in England let me know what is happning ok,
Well anywere you now please contact me this number: +234 8037133446 or +2347038143398 call me now or Email me please am worrying about you.

Last edited by Simba on Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my dear what happened to you. Did you get beaten up by Man U fans whist buying that Frank Lampard T shirt?...................Great bait Simba.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba,

My hat, if I were wearing one, would be off to you. This is absolutely amazing!

If you run out of direction (not likely, judging from where this is goin), let the "insurance company" from GA offer to pay the value of the suitcase. He will, of course, have to travel to Ghana to pick the cheque up....

Am following this one closely!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing better than a lad who hasn't learned his lesson.

Make sure he says hi to the nice hyenas in the streets of lagos!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that this is where the story ends.

I have been trying to get some response from Mister Chukwu by offering him a place in 0gunbule's lucrative kidnap gang, also contacted him through yet another character offering him a substantial reward for information about Melanie's disappearance.

But he just isn't biting. I think it all got a bit too heavy and I frightened him off.... Very Happy

Oh well never mind, I am sure that he will have fond memories of his adventures, and will have a little chuckle to himself whenever he remembers going on safari... Very Happy

Last edited by Simba on Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic