SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait, and he is taking his sweet time about it!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
urban-shakedown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

** EDIT, why are my tags not working? **

Started my first bate about 3 weeks ago, so far we have only exchanged a few emails. After I sent the initial interest in his offer, it took him over a week to get back to me. then I fired of a reply straight away, but still waiting for a reply nearly a week later.

Is it the way I am doing the bait or is he just sloooow!

Here's where I am at the moment.

Quote:

Jeff Henry Esq. aka Scammer
From Jeff Henry Esq,
Solicitors & Advocates,
Block 10, Flat 5, Rue du,
Boulevard PB 51,
Togo Lome.

Dear Binks,

I am Barrister Jeff Henry Esq, a legal practitioner, I am the personal attorney to ( Mr.David S. Binks), a national Of your country, who used to work with Shell Development Companyin Lome,Togo. He used to be my client .

On the 31th October, 2004, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$15.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Best Regards,
Jeff Henry Esq...

Carl Johnson, fresh from the hood replies back

Quote:

Carl Johnson aka ME
Yo!

Dis sounds very interesting init. can you give me more detail? the only problem though, my name aint BINKS, its Johnson, Carl Johnson.

Can I still get da money?

Hit me back.

CJ
Grove Street
Los Santos
GroveStreet GFX

As no reply for a few days, I fire off another email.

Quote:

I assume by the lack of contact I am not entitled to this money.

I have just recently started a company and are in desperate need of some funds, I only have $25,000.00 USD and need a further $1.000.000.00 to fund my projects. Sir, is there anyway I could claim this money?

Hit me back.

CJ
Grove Street GFX

September 11th I get a reply

Quote:

Jeff (Scammer)
Dear Carl Johnson

Thanks for your prompt responed to my email, I really appreciate your understanding and I consider it expedient to give you the details of this transaction. This transaction is legitimate and in essence it will undergo normal procedures as stipulated in the financial and allied matters act and all legal documents will be issued in your name at the Government ministaries here.

You will be entitiled to 35% of the total fund at the conclusion of the transaction, 30% will be used to finish Mr. David Smith Binks`s project,while i will earn 35% of the fund for my services.I will come to your country when the funds is transferred to your account to meet you in person for the sharing/disbursement of the funds.

Late Mr. David Smith Binks was born in 1944. He worked with Shell Petroleum Company as an engineer and later retired to private practice as a consultant and formed an oil sevicing company. He operated an account with REGIONAL SOLIDARITY BANK LOME TOGO until his death. He had a wife named Ann and a daughter named Nancy who died alongside with him in an auto accident on the 31st of October, 2004.

You must understand that in the finance industry,chances or opportunities like this are common but not heard. People put their monies in banks and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated,therefore, when such people die what do you think that happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims? Well, this is one of the numerous avenues good "free" money are made within and amongst the officials. I did not mastermind my client's death and I did not operate or manage his account but i was his personal attorney so was privy to his transaction with the finance company. I have in my possession the paperwork required for the claim.

As soon as you indicate your interest to claim this fund, I will send the paperwork you will send to the bank for the claim.Please note that this transaction requires utmost trust,sincerity and confidentiality for its conclusion.

You can reach me at +228-991-51-76. for more clerification on this matter at hands.

Please include your phone and fax to enhance our communication.

I await your prompt reply soonest.

Best Regards,

Jeff Henry Esq...

My reply

Quote:

35% seems a fair offer for the use of my bank accountings. As I mentioned in my last email I am not related to this person called 'Binks' would this affect the claim to the money?

I hope not, as I said previously. I run a small street graphics business in downtown Los Santos, and this money would be a great boost to our company. Please email me back if I am able to claim this money.

Will await your response,

Last edited by urban-shakedown on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To get the tags to work you need to write it like this:

Code:
[QUOTE="Jeff Henry Esq. aka Scammer"]

You just forgot the quotation marks, that's all. Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
urban-shakedown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

unnecessary full quote removed (Don)

OH!

fixed, sort of!
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It might just be he's had a lot of replies, so it takes him time to respond.
Could be he's new or part-time.

Remain patiant. If he seems disinterested let it be and find another. Don't bother chasing him at this stage, the time to put pressure on him is when he is well and truely hooked.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I agree. There is nothing wrong w/ your responses. I like the street graphics business part. Tho ya know, if you need a quick mil (plus full health & armor) just hit R1, R2, L1 , X, Left , Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up 4x & voila! I'm asking mugus how to pass the flight school mission by the way, see how desperate I am. Embarassed

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell him your rich and f*cking crazy! Be sure to ask him about the Pope and the woods deal! Also, has he seen the elusive bigfoot? Maybe...just maybe....he knows what the big secret is. Maybe he'd like to join the Epsilon Program!!!!!! You could recreate the whole story line with your mugu. Create "missions" for your mugu! Never thought of baiting as a GTA character.

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
urban-shakedown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been nearly two weeks and no reply from him, I'll just pencil this one down to bad luck and find another chappy to amuse me.

Should I draw a map of Lagos and get the next lad to search for 'hidden packages' and unique stunt locations!!!?

Na, I think Tommy Vercetti the extremely angry ex mafia is out looking to earn a few berzillion pound from a Nigerian business man.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic