SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What time do they Cafe's close in lagos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been trying to real time some lads and if my math is right, it is almost dinner time in Lagos. Does anyone know how long dey cafes are open or am I waiting to hear back from my lads on monday Smile ???

Cap419

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Impossible to answer that really. Some will keep 9-5 hours, others longer as the owners are bribed or threatened into staying open for the lads. Some are apparently open all the time, including weekends.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been my experience to receive Lad-mail on Saturday mornings( I'm GMT -5),
but I've never received any that was sent on Sunday.
I think that must be the day they scam their neighbors Wink

La Brea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a new law brought in recently in Nigeria, stating that no further night time internet browsing is allowed, needless to say, some cafes will flotu that and continue to have lockins at night, but probably not as many cafes do it now as before.

The time in Nigeria is the same as the UK's if that is any help to you, so it is 5:50pm there now.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About 3 days ago, I sent an email to a lad around midnight Nigeria time and 10 minutes later got back a reply, so some do stay up late.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep in mind that not all of them use internet cafes. If a lad pulls off a big scarm, he (or she) can get internet at his/her house. So if they did have a cafe law, and if the enforcement was %100, there could still be activity from your lads/ladettes.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have quite a lot of 'late night' lads at the moment, not sure on the answer to your question though...it will vary from cafe to cafe, and country to country.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you, sorry for that late acknowledgment. I guess you all are right, it is almost 7pm est and I got 2 real time replies from mugus from my insults.

Cheers,

Cap419kicker

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that or the lad that does have net at his house/apartment then he may invite a few friends over.....

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My understanding is that some scammers work a night shift (say 10pm to 7am) and some work during the day.

I am sure the cafes that are filled with scammers have no qualms about closing the doors, locking them and letting the lads use them all night. I've found a lot of my junior lads with inferior modalities (hitman, puppy scams etc) have been working at night time their time, and from cafes.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite barrister writes to me any time I write to "her". "She" even told me this:

Quote:
Am Happy To Hear From You Again,With Due Respect any time you sent an email to my Address Always Wait For Another 30minute For My Reply At All Time Because Am Always With My Computer Attending To All Message 24Hours Everyday.

The only time I've noticed that I don't get a quick response is when I write after midnight EST.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...now if only dey pepper soup joints will get wifi then we can have 24/7 lad amusement....

pony pony pony
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WhiteKingOfAfrica wrote:
I sent an email to a lad around midnight Nigeria time and 10 minutes later got back a reply, so some do stay up late.

They most definately do, I often get almost instant replies after midnight lagos time, and as I prefer to call them at 3am lagos time Twisted Evil I am often shocked to hear all their mates jabbering away in the background, obviously a closed cafe full of lads working the job "after hours". They probably have a private deal with the cafes owner, and is it forced on the owner? I guess we will never know unless a lad spills the beans.

On another note, I have noticed a lot of lads who operate out of Enugu now have an IP that belongs to a wireless ISP, ie some lads in Enugu now have broadband net at home, but they are still in the minority for now, only the better off lads can afford it, lets hope it stays that way, as there is still the occassional raid of cafes and lads get dragged away and/or beaten up.

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic