SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hackers of old site inspire my new fight plan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awhile back, I put my scammer mailbox address in some mugu'd guest books, and got the desired results. In fact it worked so well that I'm getting a half dozen new scam offers on average everyday.

This is just a tad more than I can keep up with, even with the help of my teenage kids. So I've resorted to a form of "mail-bomb" that quickly fills up a scammers reply box with useless bulk. Well, I think it's useless--maybe they like 10,000 copies of a video of a fart shown in infrared, but personally, I'd take that as an insult.

Excite's email (and I'm sure many other free mailboxes) allows you to send an email to up to 150 recipients with one click of the send button. Copying and pasting the scammer's address in and attaching up to 10 megs worth of bulk per single recipient--well, I'll let you do the math as to what Mugu Mike finds in his box when he opens it in the morning.

It also helps to protect any innocent who might respond to the scam in earnest by burying that response in 6 feet of crap (or farts, as he case may be) that must be either sifted through or deleted.

Seems like a decent plan to me. Anyone see a downside?

i have told you not to play with me because i will send HOLY GHOST FIRE to you and your entire family and you will be burnt like the princess of baal .

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine.

Saheed Djabal
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think mail bombing is illegal. When a lads box fills up with spam he'll simply swap addresses thus ruining any current baits and endangering any real victims. Yes, a lad will sift through all the crap to find a vic's details.
You may seriously want to re-think this tactic.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Filling a lads ccount with crap is totally pointless, lads have multiple accounts, and if they need to abandon a box because of spam, it takes less than 2 minutes to open a new one, complete waste of time spamming them and not something we condone.

In any case, most lads use Yahoo, so do I, and almost all spam I get is delivered directly to the bulk folder, one click and it's all deleted.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, if someone Googles his name/email and finds his scam email, it could prove that he is a fraud. It is better to know where he is.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shrug....o well.....back to the drawing board.....sure hope the mugu's don't run to the authorities to turn me in......

i have told you not to play with me because i will send HOLY GHOST FIRE to you and your entire family and you will be burnt like the princess of baal .

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine.

Saheed Djabal
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I wouldn't be worried about that... I'd be worried about the email provider doing it.

Not that they will, but the point is that it serves no purpose and hurts baiters more than anyone.

However, always nice to see people are trying new ways to bring lads pain. Eventually you'll strike gold, so keep the innovations coming!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good points, all, and points taken. Thanks for the feedback.

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

Saheed Djabal
scammer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sirius Jones

what I did was sending the same file (8mb) but rename the files to the various name of my charcters and using the different email addresses to send the file to the lad; what the lad will get is bascally the same file in different names from different email addresses; tedious ? not actually since I use an email client that allows me to choose which account I want to use

but as pointed, sending the same file xxx times to the same lad using one email address is not recommended

Free Stuff for Baiters Database by DrWho | Forms by Eamonn
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about getting the lads to "bomb" the mobile phone number of one of their very own? A mass ASEM to the lads expresses entusiasm for their proposal and requests them to contact lad XXX XXXXX at XX XXX XXX XXXX with further details.

As everyone knows, they are always eager to move a "transaction" forward and they respond immediately. The thought of harnessing their energies to create annoyance within their own ranks appeals to me.

Does the third party rule include the lads themselves?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The third party rule is non-applicable to other lads. If we can waste their time by making them contact each other then thats great.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic