SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or it could come to be found out that GEORGE got a friend who rescued her - but GEORGE isn't saying a word - -

Usman is blaming Ed -

FJB and Sa'eed don't know....

Ozzy and George are keeping it on the downlow....

So there will just be confusion for a bit as to what happened and where she went.

So Ed emails and gets my name wrong...

Quote:
Dear Sa'ead Aziz,
It is really a shame,that you are finding it hard to trust me.I cannot believe it..If I can trust you and Father John Black with my life.I wonder why you are finding it hard to trust me.You probably think Iam going to abscond with your money,that is why you are finding it difficult to send the money I asked you for..If I can trust you with my life by agreeing to come to Maradi,Niger Rep as you requested not minding the danger..Then why are you finding it difficult to trust me and assist me with money.Now,let me ask you a simple question,Money and Life which is more precious..If you were in my shoe at this moment,what will be your next line of action..You probably think Iam one of these fraudsters.If I was a fraudster..I would've long forgotten about Amy..I will not even look for her at the first place.I wouldn't have gone through all those strenous protocols,I went through so as to make Father John Black believe that my fiancee was kidnapped..Do you know what I've been through both physically and emotionally?.Iam doing all this because of my love for her.Many of friends find it hard to believe that Amy was kidnapped.They all believe that all these plots are to trap me.They believe you all are working hand to hand with Usman..They believe you all are after the inheritance.Just yesterday Usman sent me the same mobile phone number I asked you to call me with..How did he get it?..If he had it ever since he would've called me with it..Even with all these discouragements Iam still willing to make the trip.Iam ready to go to Maradi damning all consequences of my action.
Nevertheless,to show you that I really want come to Maradi.Iam giving you one last option..Since you are finding difficult to assist me with money for the trip..If truly you are willing to assist me get Amy back..I want you to send somebody over to Benin-City,Edo State, Nigeria by tommorrow to come and pick me up...Ask the person to join the morning flight from Kano airport to Abuja and join a connecting flight to Benin Airport..Ask him to call me with the same mobile phone number I gave you as soon as he arrives at the airport.Or If you want me to send you another mobile phone number,I will send the phone number immediately I get your positive response.I will direct him to the joint where he will locate me..I want you to give this option a very deep thought..If you are comfortable with it send me a scanned photograph of the person that will be coming to pick me up first thing tommorrow morning.With this arrangement I will be in Maradi latest Wednesday Night or Thurdays morning..I also need to know,When the wedding will be taking place?..What is the security arrangements for me and Amy?..We must act fast.I look forward to your positive and urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

And I slap him....

Quote:
Salam Alaikum, Mr. Smith,

I am now in Niger, and I have explained everything you need to know.
You are aware of all the details, and it is up to you to find a way to
get here. I don't know Usman and am not going to sit here and be accused
of being his accomplice. I will just create a plan B and rescue Amy
myself. I will also to be sure to let her know how non-cooperating you
are with trying to help her. If you loved her, you would have done more
to rescue her. Where is your humanity? If I were you, I would be
extremely embarrassed. I hope you are asking Allah's forgiveness for
your contribution to Amy's suffering. I am doing all I can to rescue
her, and she's not someone I know or love. You claim to know her but do
nothing to help her. I'm very confused with your actions.

Now please do not email me about this again. I am insulted by your
misconstrued delusions and will no longer work with you on this rescue.

My hands are washed of you.

Salam,
Sa'eed

Now comes TORTURE....

He won't hear from FJB or SA until the weekend (IF I decide to let one of them contact him then) I think that at this point, the best suffering would occur if he's hearing NOTHING and getting NO information.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As soon as the Powers That Be in this bait give me a go ahead, George will call up 3d. Probably at some gawd awful time of night in Lagos.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Double-O
419Eater General Counsel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this poor idiot is still on the hook? Lord have mercy, you guys are going to give me a heart attack! Shocked Or did he have one already? Laughing

"Never trust atoms, they make up everything"

United Kingdom x 3 Nigeria x 4 Netherlands x 4 Spain x 3 United States x 3 Canada Burkina Faso Safari
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You wanna call him? You could probably give him one Laughing
Quote:
So Ed emails and gets my name wrong...

If he didn't do that I'd suspect he wasn't the real Ed. Very Happy
Homer, as far as I'm concerned, you should give him a call and tell him that Ozzi's still pissed at him for causing all these problems.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed is BEGGING now for SA to help him.

I will NOT email him today. I will wait until tomorrow.

He needs to have to WAIT.

Tomorrow he'll just get a short note saying that it's too late to beg SA for help Ed with any info- - SA tried to be helpful, but Ed wanted to accuse him of being involved with UB - - so he's going to make Ed's life easier and just step out of it and he (Ed) can then just deal with UB - because SA has no intention of knowing UB or being considered as being involved with him. LOL So if Ed wants info - he can go to the city we told him to go to - - go to the mosque and get info directly from the Imam there.

Quote:

I did let UB give him a taunt, though...

Quote:

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ELIZA! Ouch! That has got to hurt! Poor Ed! Hahahahahahahaah!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As promised over at the other place, here's my latest call to Ed!

I'm sure Eliza and the others will fill you in on the rest.

http://media.putfile.com/one-word-for-ya-ed

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep trying to copy and paste the posts from yuku here - but after three attempts of working for 30 minutes or so and then accidently clicking out of this site while trying to minimize and maximize between the two places - I give up.

From the time of the Great Eater blackout of 07 until now... you will have to go here to see the posts.... http://419eaterisdown.yuku.com/topic/364

Now for the newest updates....

Quote:

And FJB emails back:

Quote:

Ed has called me probably about 50 times today - I am not answering.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha! What a poem!

Poor Ed!

So, does she gat saved, or what?

How does she escape and get to Bahamas?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amy was to get married tonight - for the past 2 days, Ed has called over and over and over. He's so worried.

HOmer - hold off on calling - unless you are doing shithead calls or teasing him - just don't say anything about Amy - as you have rescued her - but we do NOT want him to know that yet.

I think that hearing NOTHING for like a week will really screw his mind right now, because he is so used to hearing updates every day. So let's wait it out - make him suffer for an entire week before he gets the news that Amy was rescued by George.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRLFRIEND! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome. Please let us know exactly how freaked out Ed's getting (number of calls, emails etc.)

At last some joy for Ed when he discover's that Amy has been rescued. The lad needs a bit of a lift once in a while Wink

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*writing a post-it fot the computer monitor* Don't fall out with Eiza D.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*placing that postit on my shelf next to compouter monitor*

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd say he's stressed out. He hasn't mailed the lawyer since Wednesday 12th, and he was sending two to three mails a day previously.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
I think that hearing NOTHING for like a week will really screw his mind right now, because he is so used to hearing updates every day. So let's wait it out - make him suffer for an entire week before he gets the news that Amy was rescued by George.
Are you trying to be cruel to Ed, or to us? Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point, Callum.

Help us, and poor Ed, out, Eliza. Free him from the suspence, and let us watch as you all embroil him in further drama and excitement.

Doc

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best things in life are worth waiting for.

Besides - we have to figure out what will happen next. Of course, Amy is NOT going to want to go to Africa again for a long time - and it's going to take her a while to get over what Ed did to her.

So, this chapter ends - and Ed still doesn't know he was baited. LOL

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza! You are brilliant! hahahaha!

I, for one, can wait for the next chapter. Poor Ed! But may the days, weeks and months fly by quickly!

Doc

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So is the target still the Bahamas?

Or is he heading to Kano soon?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PDS will get him to the Bahamas - - I don't think we should put Amy in the Bahamas right now - - too much of a coincidence - but maybe Florida in the US - which isn't too far from the Bahamas......

Ed keeps calling Amy's phone! LOL But NO emails have come.

I have no idea where he is or what he's doing. I just know he's going ape shit to try to reach her!

So...we wait until next weekend.....and then announce that Amy has moved to Florida and has NO DESIRE to leave the US for some time......

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to put her in Dakar on the way to Florida (it's sort of on the way Very Happy) then Ed can rescue my lad. Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If these two lads could meet it would be one huge step forward for baiterkind,

I think that as both are starting to come to natural conclusions it's the best outcome that could be achieved.

3d and Ik3 under a webcam would be priceless.

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
I don't think we should put Amy in the Bahamas right now - - too much of a coincidence -

Yeah, because he figured out it was too much of a coincidence that Amy and the inheritance were in Singapore at the same time. Very Happy

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If Amy and 3d ever reconcile, they could have a romantic reunion at Disneyworld.

I'd be happy to take 3d's picture there Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic