SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419weasel?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By popular demand, no mushy codependent worshipful queasey making stuff lovey here. Just wanted to see if my wonderful, talented, kind and generous mentor, the greatest mentor to ever point a mentee at v3rysynch, etc, etc, made it back....

Weasy, ya here?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe she's been banned Shocked

It was a weasel attack not a ddos

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm gonna ask Bike insuranc e Guy how much for Weasel attack insurance!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not more of this stuff...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

None of that stuff! Promise! I just wanted to know where my beloved mentor is!

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper:

Do your parents know that you got around net nanny and found that avatar?

Very Happy

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

Australians and their net-nannies Rolling Eyes

Their government even spent tens of millions of dollars developing a net-nanny type piece of software, which a teenager managed to hack in 30 minutes Laughing

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@The man, not net nanny, NetAlert: http://www.netalert.gov.au/home.html

Net nanny is so like 3 months ago in breadcrumbs second PWT.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's the site that shows you how to disable it yet still make it look like it's running Reaper Wink

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is Ace/Windows Hide which leaves the program on but hides it on the toolbar, e.g. a game...

Easter Egg
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do Australian net nannies have to do with wonderful Weasel?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blame The Man for bringing it up!

Weasels phone calls are great. Smile

Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, but where is 419weasel?

Did she make the jump back?

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just wondering how Reaper got his Avatar if he had some kind of net nanny running (not NetNanny per se).... that is all....way off topic, other than the freakish love affair between Weasel and Dr. ought to get filtered by Reaper's net nanny too!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ the Man: no freakish love affair here. This is a relationship built on deep mutual respect and admiration, coupled with a sordid lower chakra cheap lust weasel musk enfused passion, and nothing more.

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooof! Wooof!

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Theman, I want whatever you say I have, to block out the freakish love affair between Weasel and the Dr.

Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ITS NOT FREAKISH! Its PURE! No Laws have been broken (outside of Washington State).

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Freakish.

Easter Egg
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
@ the Man: no freakish love affair here. This is a relationship built on deep mutual respect and admiration, coupled with a sordid lower chakra cheap lust weasel musk enfused passion, and nothing more.

There's an amazing lack of weasel in this thread to justify such strong words, don't you think? Smile

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Don:

Here is a whole lot of weasel: http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&q=weasel&btnG=Search+Images

Mortar x8
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Weasel appears to be out of the office.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There's an amazing lack of weasel in this thread to justify such strong words, don't you think?

Yes, sadly, I do....

I have abandonment issues now.....

Myebe she is locked in her office during a poweroutage.....

Someone should go help her.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic