SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari...methinks. *Update*: calling request.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

I'm currently baiting a lad, who is either total moron or real genius. He has been very compliant from day one and during very short period of time I have received my first trophy pic (see Mr. Wax doll <a href="http://deltaforce.redirectme.net/viewtopic.php?t=121353">here</a>) and now I think also my first safari. It has actually been so easy, that it's not even fun. Makes me suspicious, it does. I just had to ask. No tricks involved. The fact that he thinks he will be getting 750,000$ from me might have helped, but still...

Anyway, here are two emails I have received from him, one prior to his journey from Burkina Faso to Togo and one after it (headers included, email addresses obfuscated)

Email 1 wrote:

Delivered-To: Baiter
Received: by 10.35.80.3 with SMTP id h3cs219420pyl;
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 04:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.65.135.19 with SMTP id m19mr1360732qbn.1189681280469;
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 04:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <Mugu>
Received: from myway.com (nn8.excitenetwork.com [207.159.120.62])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e19si4835116qbe.2007.09.13.04.01.18;
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 04:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 207.159.120.62 as permitted sender) client-ip=207.159.120.62;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 207.159.120.62 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: by mprdmxin.myway.com (Postfix, from userid 110)
id 56EA1676A4; Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:01:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: Baiter
Subject: Finishing Touches.
Received: from [196.28.251.100] Points to Burkina Faso by mprdmailfe2.nwk.myway.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:01:21 EST
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: ID = 615c7bdee0adf96e6c7bdf7171c55caa
Reply-to: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Sender: [email protected]
X-Mailer: PHP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__e882c1206d82173d8975e5d5b7c9af2d";
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:01:21 -0400 (EDT)

--MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__e882c1206d82173d8975e5d5b7c9af2d
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

Dear Sir, Mr. Sawadogo adviced me to inform you the following; 1) That your idea of Private Plane is the best way of doing this business. This is because it is very fast and stress-free.Based on this, he has considered it wise to assist you off-set the expenses of the Private AirPlane. He wish to do so by adding 20kg of Gold dust on top of the 100 kg earlier agreed on. This extra 20kg will not be paid for. It is our little way of showing appreciation and saying welcome to our business world. We are happy to have you as our action partner who knows the value of time. The money realized from the sell of the extra 20kg will be kept by you and be used in paying for this expensive airplane fairs. Therefore your balance after the initial payment of the agreed $750,000 cash which Gabs is coming with will still remain $200,000. So, the total quantity of gold dust Gab will be returning with is 120kg instead of 100kg.

2) Mr. Sawadogo also adviced me to confirm from you that Gab is
still coming with Cash of 750,000 nothing less and nothing more. Please CONFIRM.

3) That hotel and site seeing expenses is not included in the Untouchable Cash of $750,000 because this $750,000 is our family fund that must be delivered to the whole family without shortage of a dime. This means that Gab is expected to come with extra money that will cover the hotel bills and other luxirous expenses.

4) I will be departing to Togo this evenning to join Mr. Sawadogo, and I will email you my Tel number once I buy it. Waiting for your confirmation on the above details. Best Regards,Koffi.

And the second one...

Email 2 wrote:

Delivered-To: Baiter
Received: by 10.35.80.3 with SMTP id h3cs24259pyl;
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 05:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.65.115.4 with SMTP id s4mr4119950qbm.1189772716298;
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 05:25:16 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from myway.com (nn8.excitenetwork.com [207.159.120.62])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id e10si552268qbe.2007.09.14.05.25.14;
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 05:25:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 207.159.120.62 as permitted sender) client-ip=207.159.120.62;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 207.159.120.62 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: by mprdmxin.myway.com (Postfix, from userid 110)
id 884B66767E; Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:25:17 -0400 (EDT)
To: Baiter
Subject: Tet Activated
Received: from [41.207.162.5] Points to Togo by mprdmailfe2.nwk.myway.com via HTTP; Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:25:17 EST
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: ID = 9a8e83649d15945a14f13b2d87409bf8
Reply-to: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Sender: [email protected]
X-Mailer: PHP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__e33f91768d305e02c3e070cde8d62b18";
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:25:17 -0400 (EDT)

--MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__e33f91768d305e02c3e070cde8d62b18
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

Dear Sir, My tel number +2260943121 is now activated and working. You can now call me on it. We are waiting for the arrival of Gab as agreed. In case you may need the name of an indegine of Togo for Easy Landing Formalities of the Private Plane of Gab, you can use this name and Tel number; MOUMOUNI MAMOUDOUTEL NO; +226 90 45 4 71 The above person is the Forwarding Agent of the 120KG Gold Dust Gab will be coming back with. He is an influential person that makes shipment of goods easy for us. Therefore use his name for reference purposes as an indegine of Togo. We are expecting your call or reply by email. Mr. Sawadogo is here it me always and he extends his greetings to you all. Thank you.

So, uh...any thoughts? Or can I head to our local hat shop to buy me a brand new pith helmet?

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".

Last edited by -C- on Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say put on the hat! Pith Helmet

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Cyric.... beers!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Safari club, possibly one of the best time wasting modalities (besides getting them locked up of course!).

Excellent work!

Hope your plane didn't experience engine trouble and have to be diverted to another airport just across the border...

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
-C-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, the pith feels good on head. Now my both brain cells will be protected from the perils of the sun Smile.

The lad was all happy and friendly, but then...uh-oh, it looks like a cunning dolla choppa has an idea of the big deal and comes to mess everything. This is what I got, when I innocently asked why the lad "keeps sending me email from two different addresses". Quite a change in tone, eh?

Frantic mugu wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am so sorry for anything that made you sound like this. But you should know that I am in Togo since yesterday and I am using public internet service to send messages to you. There has never been anytime I have notice a switch of my email address because I am not the owner of the business centre and I DONOT HAVE MUCH IDEA OF INTERNET OPERATION.

My email address still remain the one and only one I have been using to send you emails. Why should I try to switch my email address when I DONOT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY SWITCHING EMAIL ADDRESS.

I have been receiving calls from my home on this tel number +2280943121. Remember, you should dial all the numbers. I can change the number to another cellular tel company number if you try and still not getting through.

Please I am so sorry for any inconvenience your fiondings might have caused you. I do not have much idea about internet usage and does not know anything called switching email address when sending mail. Don't you think that the service provider could cause such doubts and confusion. I SWEAR, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEAN AND WHAT CAUSED IT.

Can I go ahead and change the tel number?

I am so sorry.

Koffi

He is currently in Lom�. I'm trying to convince him that my pilot has landed in Sokode (still in Togo but way north) and from there we will have to fly to Tamale, Ghana. The ultimate aim is to get him to Tamale (though I'm quite satisfied already, it's just a bonus), but getting him to travel to Sokode would also be nice. I'll update this thread if anything happens.

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a suggestion Cyric, but maybe you could consider Accra.

Its only a 6 hour bus journey from Lome, but thats a 12 hour round trip, plus a couple of hours waiting at an airport like an idiot, and another border crossing into another country thrown in for good measure.

Maybe you could offer it as a compromise if he won't travel to your first choice safari destinations... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please I am so sorry for any inconvenience your fiondings might have caused you. I do not have much idea about internet usage and does not know anything called switching email address when sending mail. Don't you think that the service provider could cause such doubts and confusion. I SWEAR, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEAN AND WHAT CAUSED IT.

Aaaahhh,
The pleading and whining make it all the more worthwhile, eh?

I'd go ahead and make him travel some more while he''s in this state of mind.
Maybe he should handle your hotel reservation for wherever you decide to meet up.?
After all, he's caused you some inconvenience as well Wink

Regards,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Cyric!

clapping clapping clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AWESOME!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT.

Oh wait - no this post is missing a lad hugger - - erase what I said above...

What are you thinking? That guy lives in an area where he probably doesn't own much. He's just trying to make his life a bit better. You'd never even catch me doing something like that! You people who go after safaris are sick! I could never do such a thing to someone!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyric, that had looks good on your head Very Happy Thumbs up

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Thumbs up Nice job, and congrats on the hat! Make sure he explores Lome and as wide a surrounding area as possible, to maximise the enjoyment/educational value of his trip.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
-C-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bleh, he is back in Burkina Faso now. Granted, he and his friend apparently did go to airport of Lom� and looked like bunch of idiots with signs.
I'm trying to convince him that my pilot was lost and has now landed in Accra. Maybe I'll leave a suitcase full of money there. Or something. Mostly testing the ice thickness here. Surprisingly enough he doesn't seem to be suspicious at all yet, it's quite possible this bait will still go on.

Thanks to everyone for kind words and suggestions, anyway Smile.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! Another member bitten by the bug. You will find that the frustration that a safari causes these lads is well worth the effort it takes to get a safari. They are incredibly amusing. Kudos!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
-C-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently he bought the story of me (or actually my secretary, Gabriel Dinsdale) being stranded in Accra with private plane out of fuel and a suitcase with a small fortune reserved just for the lad. Here is his latest email...

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I am happy to hear that all is well with Gab, at least I can now sleep. My humble suggestion is that Gabriel should find himself a nice and secured hotel down there in Ghana and call me on this line so that both of us can arrange how and where to meet.0022678868957.

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Koffi

If anyone is able to call him, that would be great. (Edit: Or receive a call, for that matter. I have already given him my only working baiting number and it's too related to my main character.) PM me for details in that case.

But any suggestions are welcome as always.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cyric - Congratulations of the safari! Very Happy
Sounds like he wants to move again, and get his hands on all those thousands...keep it going!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic