SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No phone calls either?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waiting with BAITED breath

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red,

I tried to send a PM with an idea for a modality involving Hamish, but I don't think it went through. Evil or Very Mad Let me know if you got it.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy has left me voice messages - he stutters a lot and keeps saying to not be upset. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ GuineaGirl - I got it and replied. Excellent ideas.

@ Eliza - LMAO... silly mugu, he's wasting time... i haven't heard from him... if he doesn't get here soon the situation will be perilous and i'll need to move again! Oh no!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the update post I promised. This covers every important email the lad has sent me and I've sent him since we got cut off.

Hope you enjoy. I won't be posing much commentary, but I'll do my best to point out funny things.

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

How are you doing today and how is my son doing also,I hope your very well alright today.i really Thank God that i finally got money from j3rry,s brother today through western union and i have to pay for the hotel bills because they were having my passport.then after that i will join you and j3rry tomorrow.

Honey Please don,t be scared about J3rry please bagging you. if i did not trust j3rry who will i trust and i would,nt have called him to follow me,please you have to stop panicing about jerry because j3rry is my third life after you and my son ike.Honey i want you to trust and believe in j3rry if you really trust your me husband.

rightnow,j3rry is in the border bissau looking for you to save you and my son please let me have the direction on how to locate you overthere and as soon as j3rry meet you he will call me on phone so that you will hear my voice and trust.

Honey please tell me the location please,because j3rry is waiting for it to save your life and my son 1k3.while i am on the way coming to join you and j3rry,please stop stealing food from people bacause they will hurt you if they get you,j3rry is there to save you and my son with money.

Regards about H4mish.i have told you not to panic because here is africa and not europe h4mish will never get you as far as am here honey.just do as i told you let me know the direction on how to locate the place you are now so that i will call j3rry and tell him and he will come immediately and pick you from that hell hole ok.

Do as i told you honey.

regards to my son 1k3.
your husband.

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Please i am really getting upset about what your saying about j3rry my only and good brother.i don't know what to tell you again about j3rry until we meet.if you really trust me as your husband forever just do the same on j3rry ok.Remember that j3rry is the one spending all his money in this trip to make sure that i found you and my son 1k3.please believe me honey.j3rry is our only brother and your friend am sorry that you don't know him since but now you will see him and know him more.

Honey please let me know the direction on how to locate you so that i will call j3rry and tell him and he will move immediately to save your life and my son ok.

love you somuch.
Your husband.

Photo 1k3 sent with the email... he looks far too happy:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

How are you today,i have'nt hard from you since today and i hope nothing happen to you and my son 1k3.Please I am on the way to Bissau now to pick you.please let me know the direction on how to locate the church or the place you are now. please do that honey,remember not to steal people's food again bcos j3rry is there with you and his waiting for the direction to save you and my son with money first.while i am on the way coming today please trust J3rry and believe nothing will happen to you with J3rry i really love you somuch and i can't wait to hear your voice with J3rry Please send me the Direction now.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Your Husband.

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

Please i have'nt hard from you niether from my son 1k3,Please let me know what is wrong.i am worry about this and i am on the way now to bissau. please i want you to call j3rry with this 6868xxx.bcos his in bissau now to save you and my son.honey please go to any tele center over there and call j3rry as soon as possible to save your life and my son from that hell hole. please do it now and stop stealing food bcos j3rry is there for you while i am on the way.Please do as i told you ok.

I Love You Somuch.

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

How are you today,i have'nt hard from you since today and i hope nothing happen to you and my son 1k3.Please I am on the way to Bissau now to pick you.please let me know the direction on how to locate the church or the place you are now please do that honey,remember not to steal people's food again bcos j3rry is there with you and his waiting for the direction to save you and my son with money first.while i am on the way coming today please trust J3rry and believe nothing will happen to you with J3rry i really love you somuch and i can't wait to hear your voice with J3rry Please send me the Direction now.

Your Husband.

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I am getting worried about what is happening,J3rry is in the street searching for you to save you and i hav'nt hard from you since.please i want to know the development.provide the details of the location so that jerry will come Immediately to pick you.

Right now i am in the Border trying to stamp my passport please let me know the direction on how to locate the place you are now please do it for me.

Please go to any tele center around and call j3rry with this 6868xxx.stay with him while i am on the way coming ok.

Love You somuch.
Your Husband.

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

J3rry is waiting for you at the church off Av d3 14 Nov3mbro rightnow,but the door was close so his sitting opposite the Church waiting for you.the name of the place is called PRS Building . Please go there and stay with him while i am on the way coming.

Love you somuch,

I think PRS GirlyGirl might be baiting me... Laughing

At this point, as you can see, I hadn't spoken to him in a few days, I was playing up the fact that I was on the move and running from danger. The lad was not impressed and sent me this next, as you can see, he pretty much twigs:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

I don't really understand what is going on.i am in Bissau since morning with j3rry searching for you all over the Bissau country both the church's and every where we could think of.now you don't want to tell me the direction or to call me as i told you even to send me a message.

Listen now,i am suspecting thing's.secondly i know how much i spend in this trip and nothing come up,[/b]i traveled to Abidjan i did not see you,then to Monrovia Liberia from there to Freetown Sierra Leone,from Sierra Leone to Guinea Conakry and we spend more than a week in Conakry Searching for you still yet your giving us a wrong direction[/b] with Madam D1allo.then we traveled again to k4msar City from K4msar to Guinea Bissau now and that is another country.still you don't even make effort to call me so that i will call back with that the same number.i told you to go to any Tele center around and give me a call then wait over there for me to call back and get the informations i need.even if you don't have money do the call and then after that i will come and pick you and pay the person since you don't know the address on where you are.but still yet you refuse.

Now i am thinking that this is a very big Game. bcos i am no longer a kid neither a none thinking man.I have seen all different thing's in this world.Tell me the truth are you in Guinea Bissau or not and secondly are you the right M1ch3ll3 Xxxxxx that i know.Please let me know all this bcos instead of spending all my Money.my time,Risking my life and after every thing.nothing comes up .is better i go back to my Country to take care of my dad who is seriously sick.

Finally,I want to give you a chance now before i travel back to my home Country, If i did not receive any email from now till tomorrow evening or any call from you.Am so sorry i don't have any other option rather than to go back home.Remember i told you before that my only Father i have in this world is in the Hospital bcos of this Journey.

Please tell me the truth, i will be looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible .

Naturally I finally wrote back and accused him of being selfish and a failure:

m1ch wrote:

This is me. I finally got all your emails today. I haven't been near internet for days. I met with a Father like you told me, of the church. I told him my story like you told me to and he listened. I told him everything for hours.

I dont really understand your email. You are in Bissau? I thought you said J3rry was in Bissau and you were in Conakry?

I told the Father everything and he agrees that Jerry is a bad man who will hurt me or worse, I cannot meet him I am far too scared. The Father is a very good man he is very kind and is looking after me, he said that I needed to get away from this J3rry man and I told him about H4mish too and I am very scared, even the D1allo's are after me. The Father is moving me to a safe location in the north of the country because of these terrible things. I begged you to come for me... but you did not... I waited for days and still you did not come so I had no choice and the Father is right, I don't know J3rry and I cannot trust him. I know you and I love you, but how do I know who J3rry is? Or what he will do? I have a baby to worry about, and my tummy is getting bigger and it is starting to show, I will not risk anything with baby 1k3.

These jewels mean everything to me and the baby and they are going to help us start a new life. I love you too and I want you to be a part of that life but if you cannot believe me what am I supposed to do?! I travelled all the way over to this god forsaken hell hole you call Africa to find you and make a better life and you don't come for me... You say you have but everywhere I go you always fail to come and then blame me! Are you even looking for me? Are you even trying?!

I am with the Father now, we are in a small town, I don't know the name. He is moving me to a safe location. I will tell you what it is called when I get there and know more. J3rry is not a good man baby, I don't know him and I can't trust him. I only trust and love you, that was the oath we took and it seems to me that you broke it. I am sorry this has all worked out so bad but I have no money and no hope... I don't know what I will do. I may not make it.

Love, your wife

The gleeful lad repents:

1k3 wrote:
Hello Honey,

I am happy that your alive and my son 1k3, bcos i thought that something has happened to you since all this while.i waited and waited to receive your massage but you did not write,ever since then i couldn't get my self.i was total confused about this whole thing and thinking about you and my son every night and day.

The reason why i sent J3rry to you before me is that i don't want the D1allo's or anybody to hurt you bcos his the only person i trust.that's why i sent him to save your life first .but since you don't trust J3rry and you can't be with him.that is never a case.I will come only by my self once i got the right Address. I will keep it to myself until i meet with you.

Honey,i am really happy that you finally got a Rev.Father and you have confirmed that the Rev.Father is very kind to you.i have No problem with that.I am happy about that bcos that is the only Saviour and i am a catholic too.

I want to have the Rev.Father's Name and the Phone Number to call him and He will Direct me the Location.at this same time talk with you bcos i really need the Rev.Father to be in charge of our Wedding and pray for our going back if that is okay with you. All i pray for in my life is to be with you and our children.

I really Love you So much.
My regards to my only son ike.

The lad then sends me a crap poem thing:

1k3 wrote:
Hope your ok with my only son 1k3.listen to this and tell me if you still love me to be your husband forever.also remember to send me the information about the Rev,Father.Name,Phone,Address.

I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over the land.

May our last kisses be many years from now and taste of one another's lips.

I want you to understand that Love is not sweet talks and flowers, but love is forgiving and compromising.

Honey,When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize

Honey.

Love me without fear.
Trust me without wondering.
Love me without restrictions.
Want me without demand.
Accept me how I am.
A love like that, will be eternal.

I guarantee there�ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don�t ask you to be mine, I�ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you�re the only one for me.

It is a fragile thread that binds us together, so handle it with care.

Marriage is like a fine wine, as it ages it just gets better. Look at all the good times and leave behind the bad, for there are more wonders you will find in each, as time passes by,The easiest part of marriage is falling in love and walking down the aisle. The most difficult part of marriage is 10 years later when the problems have ensued and issues have come about and you still find love. Marriage is not about the beginning, marriage is about the process and still being able to love through all things and i believe that our marriage will last forever.As our Pastor stated at the wedding ceremony: 'Don't ever stop dating your wife.' and 'Don't ever stop flirting with your husband.Determination is the key to a successful marriage and we have already done that honey.

Honey.For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend, for filling my life with joy and loving me without end, I do.

Love You.
Your Husband

I sent this back:

m1ch wrote:
I am with the Father now, I am exhausted we have been travelling for two days. He is taking me to the safe house today. I will email you the address as soon as I have it. The Father is not carrying a phone with him he is using phone booths as he says that it costs too much money and it is better spent on his parish or something.

I love you so much. Little 1k3 kicked for the first time today baby! It was amazing! It was only really light and at first I could hardly feel it, but if you put your hand on my belly you can feel it! I am so excited! I love you so much and I love our baby and everything is going to work out fine. I will see you soon. Are you in Bissau now?

Your loving wife

m1ch wrote:
Hi baby,

The Father just brought me some rice to eat and now I have eaten with him I am back and got your message. We are in a town called Pir4da in the north of the country. It was quite easy to get here compared to other places I have been. I am so excited to hear that you will be coming for me and not sending any more strange men I do not know. Thank you for being so understanding and so full of love. Our marriage will be a symbol of your never ending love for me and the baby. The jewels are safe the Father seems like a good man as he now knows everything and has not once said anything about the jewels.

I do not know what the exact address is but the place is about 5 miles north of the main city square, it is an old church that looks nicer than the buildings around it. I am staying here in hiding. When will you come for me baby? I love you more than ever.

Your loving wife

1k3 wrote:
Honey,0001.

I am More then happy that your now in a save place and i am coming to pick you.

I will like to have the Name of the Rev.Father in Pir4da. so that i will use the informations to locate the Father. also i will be happy if you can direct me more about the Street and the Particular House your In.So that i will not Make any Mistake in Searching okay.

Remember to Send me the Informations.1 the Name of The Father.2 The Particular House Your Living in ok. with the Two Informations I will Locate the Place.and see you with Ike my Son.

I really Love you so much.

Hope to see You soon.
your Caring Husband.

m1ch wrote:
Hi baby, 0001

Ok, the Father's name is F4th3r M4x1mu5 Ph4llu5 and he is a missionary, I call him Father M4x. He is a good man, a white man originally from America who is living in Africa helping people.

He has got me an American satellite phone. Please call me on +12147xxxxxx as soon as possible baby. I need to hear from you. I love you so much. The jewels and the baby are safe. I love you.

Your loving wife,

1k3 wrote:
Hi Honey,

How are you doing today,also how is my Son doing.Hope everything is alright with you and my son including Father M4x.

I am really Happy about the Social Kindness from Father M4x and i pray for long Life and God Protection to Him.

I Called your Number this Morning and the phone rank but no answer so i tried again and i had a voice machine telling me to drop a message.and i did hope you got my message from your phone.I Just want to let you know that i am on way coming rightnow to pick you and my son to my home,Please relax and wait for me ok.

love You.
Regards to little 1k3
Your Husband

1k3 to F4ther M4x wrote:
Hello F4ther M4x.

How are you today,I Hope all is fine with you.I am 1k3 Chukwuk3 0k0y3 from Nigeria.The Husband Of M1ch3ll3 Xxxxx who is living with you in Pir3da.My Wife told me everything about you and the Social Kindness you gave to her.and i really Appreciate the social kindness.

I am Really More than happy about that. Infact i don't know how to thank you.I Pray that God will Guard and Protect you every of your doing.Your Going Out and Your Coming In Will be a Blessing.

I am on the way coming to pick her and i will like to have the full direction to the place so that i will never make a mistake in searching.

My Regards.

F4ther M4x to 1k3 wrote:
Dear Mr. 0k0y3

How wonderful to finally hear from you.

M1ch3ll3 has been desperately waiting for word from you as she tells me you have not contacted her via email in a few days. Is everything alright?

As you are aware she is in our custody and we are protecting her. Naturally we will require a form of security identification from yourself before we can tell you exactly where she is located. Things are developing here and there are people who are actively searching for her. We are doing our best to keep her as safe as possible but we are, after all, only a missionary.

I hope to hear from you soon so we can expedite this process as she is quite concerned and is worried about the health of the baby too. I have professional staff looking after her health but this is not a good place for a pregnant woman to be.

In the name of the Lord

At this point the lad calls Eliza, who is playing m1ch, for the first time:

1k3 suffers from Elizaitis

The lad responds pretty quickly:

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I AM ON THE WAY

I am really happy to hear you voice today.in fact i Thank God that you finally got to a save place.Please I don't want you to be crying or scaring anymore. because nothing will happen to you over there.Remember your condition about the baby.

Right now i am on the way to pick you and unfortunate our car got broke at the road then the drive called for another to pick us back.lucky i found a cafe near by to email you that i am coming to pick you.Please Honey stop crying and scaring ok.

Tell Father M4x that i wrote him an email today concerning about his kindness to you and my son 1k3.Tell him to read his email and reply to me back.

I am Coming ok.Let me have the church name that is nicer to the building your taking about.

Your Loving Husband.

m1ch wrote:

It was so good to hear your voice, I cried myself to sleep.

I am so excited that you will be here tomorrow I can barely think straight with excitement. Please let me know where you are now so I know when to expect you.

Hamish emailed me again... I am scared, he said he was in Guinea. What am I supposed to do? I think he knows. Where is he getting his information?

I love you so much.

Your wife

Didn't hear anything from the lad for a couple of days (very unusual when the lad wasn't on the move...) so I wrote this:

1k3 wrote:
I haven't heard from you today. Is everything ok?

I need you baby. Please tell me you are close. The Father is getting worried because you said you would come and you are not here. He is trying to protect me and the baby. The jewels are safe.

I love you.

I haven't heard from the lad since then.

Meanwhile H4mish has also been conversing with the lad, but I will leave that up to Hekate to publish as she has been running that show.

In a nutshell, the lad is posing as some woman in the Bahamas pretending to have information that points to M1ch3ll3 being in the Bahamas. H4mish is disputing this and is offering a reward for information leading to her capture.

Hopefully Hekate will stumble across this soon and post her side of the bait.

Meanwhile here is the newspaper article. I haven't sent it to him yet, I am saving it for a rainy day, but it should do the trick nicely. HUGE thanks to Housefly for creating this. He is an absolute legend:

Cheers all. I hope you've enjoyed the update as much as I have enjoyed trawling through the emails and laughing out loud at the antics. It took nearly an hour... but it is all now documented for your enjoyment Very Happy.

Hopefully I will have some good updates for you all soon. In the meantime hang tight and pray for rain (it's the wet season... a horrible time to travel far West Africa's dangerous roads).

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

trust or me husband bcos 3rd life after you and have'nt hard from you since today bcos as far as an here honey i no longer a kid a more thinking man ever since then i couldn't get my self and i show no shame to pic you

Red, bow_down

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, it would appear your prayers for rain are being answered.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6994995.stm

Click here to support 419Eater.com
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guinea and Guinea-Bissau are not listed as worst-hit countries.

Sorry, maybe that's bad from an Ik3 standpoint, but good for me for personal reasons.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning all. I hope you all had a good weekend. I have some fun updates from the lad today. Seems he finally got his arse into gear (it looks like he's been travelling) and is back online with the emails. Here's the latest from our lad:

Email 1 to M1ch

1k3 wrote:
Subject: I am confussed

How are you doing today,hope everything is well with you and my baby over there.

I got all your emails and i am really sorry i haven't been near the cafe for 3 days now.Remember i told you that i am coming to pick you in pir4da as you directed me on wednesday then i left from bissau to G4bu on the way our car got broke and the drive called for a mechainc and we waitied for a day then after that we continue our journey to G4bu as we arriva i was trying to get another car to pir4da but the motor park has closed then i have to look for a place to sleep so that tomorrow morning i will continue my journey.On friday monring i went to the park again and i found a car to pir4da is about 2 hours journey as we arrived in pir4da i found out that the place called pi4ada is a very small village and not a city.and i can't hear their language but i tried and found a person that is good in english then i ask him about F4ther m4x1mus Ph4llu5 a Missionary from America and the man told me that he don't know any name of that in this pir4da and their is no white man from america living here.then i tried and tried over and over to get you on phone but your phone was in voice machine telling me to drop a message and i did.i don't know if you got my voice machine.the man told me that their is a 3 portugal people's living in a place called Simchan boce.that i have to take a motor bike to the place then i did.after we arriva over there i found 3 portugal people a Nurse and 2 other men then i ask them about father max. but they don't hear my language then the bike man help't me by translating my language to them and they told me that they did not know any man by the name.Then man directed me to a place called Jocum. in G4bu that their is a missionary father's over there one from america and the other one from portugal then i have to travel back to G4bu.as soon as i arrived back in G4bu i found a young Boy to direct me to a Missionary camp overthere and the boy took me over there.then i found about 4 white man and woman over there 1 from brazil and other's from portugal and i gave them the direction about father m4x. and they told me the same thing that they did not know anybody by the name then i don't know what next to do secondly their is no internet cafe around the place i can't write to you and i get you on the phone i was very scared that something might have happened to you and my baby.i went back to the place i slept and i tried to go back to nigeria since i can't get you because you. beside j3rry is back in Nigeria Laughing.and you gave me a wrong address and all my money is getting down so on my way to Conakry my pastor called me from Nigeria telling me to stop over and go back to bissau and look for my wife that your the God sent to me.then i stoped and turned back to bissau to see if i can i write to you and to tell you all my story's.

Today i am in bissau again and i have bought a new line the number is 6860xxx i just bought it now and i want you to call me with the number as soon as possible or give it to the Father to call me.or ask him to tell you the right truth of the place you are because am getting worried and i really need to see you and take you home so that we can meet my father in the hospital remember that his seaplease do as i told you.

Honey,as soon as i stoped over in a cafe called S1T3C. in bissau i opened my email and i found out that father m4x wrote to me telling me that i should send him my Identification to know that i am the right person before they will give me the right direction to the place you are.please tell father m4x to check his email that i have send him my International passport and i will like to know the story you told him about who i am to you so that i will know what to answer.

hope to hear from you soon.

Your Loving husband

So do we believe him?

It seems at least plausible. Certain things add up. Pir4da is a tiny border town in the far north east, so it is certainly likely that no one speaks english there. However, read notices suggest that the lad has been reading emails each day i've been sending them and not responding for 3 days... so he has been near internet connection. His IP has, however, changed from Conakry. Whilst it is a satellite number now it is certainly different to the previous ones. I think he is now in Bissau but i'm not yet convinced he travelled to Pir4da, I think he's simply been travelling from Conakry to Bissau for the last few days. In regards to the identification request, I'm going to do something a bit unusual to ascertain his position. I am going to ask for a trophy photo in front of something recognisable in Bissau... I'm considering asking for it in Pir4da but it's such a small town I don't think the lad will travel hours to get there just to go back to Bissau to get an internet connection to send the photo.

Ok, he also sent an email to the Father but it is almost identical to this so I won't bore you all with it. The only thing worth mentioning is this:

1k3 wrote:
i am getting worried over and over and i really need to go back to my home country because my only father is very sick bcos of this journey.

I thought the Americans he claims to have met might have twigged on the name of the Father... but they probably just thought he was crazy (if indeed they met him).

Incidentally the "S1T3C cafe" checks out:

http://leadinternational.com/trips wrote:
Internet use at S1T3C caf� and any long distance telephone calls are not included.

Access will be provided and cost is about $5 per hour for internet, and $3.50 per minute long distance telephone.

He then sent M1ch this:

1k3 wrote:
Hope all is well with you and my loving son 1k3.I got your email and i am really sorry for not been near to cafe.just that i don�t see any cafe near around me and hope you will read my last email and understand.

Regards about H4mish.Please don�t be panic out all and don�t even think about replying his emails because if you do he will track you with the IP Address ok.

The Father M4x wrote to me and ask me to send my International identification Passport before they will tell me the exact address for me to come and pick you and we will go back to my home town Nigeria and nothing again will happen to you neither my son 1k3.Please Relax and stay with them while i am waiting for his reply to come immediately.Please help me to inform them that i have send them my Identification passport that they should check their email and send me the address ok.

Regards to my son 1k3.
Love you
Your Husband

So all in all an interesting story from the lad. Not quite sure what to make of it yet but I am going to hit with the newspaper article today.

The father is going to request a trophy photo too (not so much because i want to waste his time or humiliate him, i think we're beyond that, but i want to show him that the father is in control and his advice to m1ch to find a father was a stupid idea... like all his ideas so far).

I do believe him about J3rry though. He hasn't mentioned j3rry in nearly a week. I think J3rry went to Bissau to find m1ch... couldn't, got pissed at the lad and said "bugger this mate, i'm going home, you're on your own you crazy mugu".

Any input will, as always, be appreciated.

Oh, his IP is currently 216.147.131.17

If anyone has any IP skills perhaps they can provide more information on this?

Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red,

Information on Guinea Bissau is hard to come by.

If you can get him back to Guinea or to Dakar I have a much better chance of confirming his information.

bla ha ha, it sounds like he has had a great adventure in Guinea Bissau; let no one say we don't expand the lads' horizons.

"Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway" - in self help speak.
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my,

Looks like M1ch is going to contract malaria:

http://www.mara.org.za/pdfmaps/BisDistribution.PDF

This could have major complications for her pregnancy.

For example, I had a friend who contracted typhoid and had her baby two months early.
Chase N. DeMonet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:

Oh, his IP is currently 216.147.131.17

If anyone has any IP skills perhaps they can provide more information on this?

Red,
As far as I can tell that IP is registered in to a SAT provider in the US.

Quote:
OrgName: Lyman Bros Inc.
OrgID: OKCC
Address: 9898 Brewers Court
City: Laurel
StateProv: MD
PostalCode: 20723

NetRange: 216.147.128.0 - 216.147.159.255
CIDR: 216.147.128.0/19
NetName: LYMANBROS-1
NetHandle: NET-216-147-128-0-1
Parent: NET-216-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.GLOBALSAT.NET
NameServer: NS2.GLOBALSAT.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 1998-12-17
Updated: 2002-01-03

RTechHandle: RH1256-ARIN
RTechName: XXXXXXXXX
RTechPhone: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
RTechEmail: ***********@globalsat.com

OrgTechHandle: AWI54-ARIN
OrgTechName: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
OrgTechPhone: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
OrgTechEmail: *************@globalsat.com

pyramid HYIP
United States x5 United Kingdom x18 Netherlands x2 Spain Bahamas, The Ivory Coast Belgium x2 Malaysia x4 Nigeria x3 Benin x2 2x Unknown country
1 fake charity & 1 fake law firm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Father M4x sent a reply to the lad. I'm running a sort of reverse Ed modality here. The Church is now protecting M1ch3ll3 and so needs to be pretty tight with security. The lad will soon wish he'd never told m1ch to go to a Priest Laughing.

Father M4x wrote:
Dearest 1k3

I am sorry to hear of your ordeal. It sounds like a terrible plight and I look forward to meeting you and helping you in any way I can.

Please allow me to explain the nature of the security photograph required. I have seen your photo identification and it matches that which is listed for your name. That is fine. However, you must understand that this is a very dangerous place and there are many dangerous people involved in the hunt for Ms. Xxxxxx. It is critical that we make any security precautions necessary to ensure you are exactly who you say you are. You see, Mr. 0k0y3, we have reasonable grounds to believe that there are other men looking for Ms. Xxxxxx. and they may impersonate you in order to get closer to her.

It is our duty, under God, to defend Ms. Xxxxxx. and protect her from such things happening. We will do everything in the Church's power to ensure that no harm comes to her. Now that we have a photograph of you we can match it up to a security picture that you should send to us. Please take a photo of yourself, standing in a place that identifies itself as Pir4da ( e.g. a sign on a building that says "Pir4da" will suffice) to prove your presence in this town. In addition you will need to hold a sign in your hands that says "I love my wife and my baby". With this we can confirm you are who you say you are and that you are where you say you are. Ms. Xxxxxx has been receiving emails from other men who are claiming to be you and she is very concerned. We are also concerned for her safety.

Once we have received this we will be able to confirm you are Mr. 0k0y3 as you say you are and we will arrange the meeting as soon as possible so that you can get yourself and your wife back to your home. Ms. Xxxxxx. has also informed us that you may need financial help to get home so we will also help with this and pay any fees that are required to get you both home safely. I am sure you understand the need for security more than anyone and remember that we only have Ms. Xxxxxx's best interests at heart. If you are indeed who you say you are then we will do everything in our power to look after you too.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please be careful as there are evil men in this world, men who have turned their back on God. May the Lord guide your steps to salvation.

In His name

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe ask him how much he's out of pocket so far so you can reimburse him? I've love to know how much he's blown on this caper.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gnasher - This is what he wrote a couple of weeks ago:

1k3 lying through his teeth wrote:
my brother have spend up to 7000$ in looking for you and right now his very worried about all the money he has been spending on me,right now his about to get his last money in his account 300$ to continue the journey on Monday

There's no chance that's right... but I might ask him again to give me a detailed expense statement for reimbursement.

Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ with receipts of course

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see what he says about that article.

RED: Have you read my suggestion bout making a misprint on the value of those jewels?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see Red suggested I post the lad's attempts at luring Hamish away from Michelle. Well, first of all I got this:

Quote:
Hello Mr H@mish xxxx,i am fl0r@ xxxxfrom island
bahamas.

I hard about your problem concerning your missing
diamonds which was stolen by the Name M1chelle xxxx
and i want to inform you that i saw m1chelle xxxx in
the city of bahamas island yesterday selling the
diamonds to the people i even i brough one from her
before i hard of the news,I tried and find out her way
about and i will give you all her detials including
the hotel she is checked in,

Get back to me asap if your the right person.

Smith.

So H@mish emailed back asking for more details, and got this:

Quote:
H@mish,I got your reply and i am really sure of what i
told you and if you really need any details about her
i will surly send it to you.In fact i have one of her
picture because we exchange pics.

Right now you have to come Immediately to Island
because she is planing to travel to china on this
coming Monday,but before i send you the hotel
information in island you have to pay me 4,000 Usd so
that i will use it to settle my boys ok.

Get back to me asap.
Fl0r@.

I told the lad that I had info that M is still in Guinea-Bissau, and accused him of lying to me. I got a reply very like the one above, so no point in posting it again!

Red asked me to send this to 'Fl0r@':

Quote:
"Don't try to play games with me. With all the high-tech and human resources at my disposal, do you not think that I have been on to you all along? I know that you are in Conakry; in fact, you probably have grease from Hamburger Hills on your fingers right now. I don't know what kind of game you're trying to play, but lucky for you I'm a sporting man and I'm willing to give you a sporting chance.

I know that whore M1chelle moved north because of this piece of evidence one of my people brought me (I saw the poster). The local people are hopeless--no work ethic at all--so I've hired a Liberian mercenary and an Ivoirian man-of-all-dubious-trades to go after her. The Liberian came up in February to guard the president of this country and has some spare time. The Ivoirian (they just call him Le Bulldozer) doesn't say much, but he's not the type you'd want to argue with. I figure one or the other is bound to find the bitch. But the more competition the better, so I'll offer you the same terms:

$200,000 reward for the jewels. $50,000 reward for the woman - alive. She's got to pay for what she did, but I heard rumours she is pregnant and if it is my baby I figure I'd better keep her alive until the baby's born, then she's dog meat.

If you are interested, come see me. When I arrived in Conakry, I checked into the Novotel, which passes for the best hotel in this armpit town, but I wasn't satisfied. I'm a man who likes to keep close tabs on who comes and goes, and I couldn't do that at the hotel. So I hired a boat out to the island Kassa in the Isles de Loos. Why don't you come on out so we can talk in peace? You can hire a pirogue at the port near the Novotel. When you arrive at Kassa, ask for Lansana and he will bring you to me.

The island is nice and quiet. My only means of communication is my satellite phone."

And Fl0r@ got back:

Quote:
Mr H@mish,

I got all your emails and if you think that i am
lying to you please i will better stop telling you her
way about because you think am lying.now i will like
to know the name and the address of the place you are
now so that i will send my boys to meet up with you
and they will take you to the hotel where she stays
and her room number.but before then i will like to
confirm the money first in my account before anything.
I will send you the account number tomorrow morning
okay.

ragards about her pregnancy yes your right.

$m1th.

So far, no account number, which I hope means he's run out of money to go to the cyber cafe! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Last edited by Hekate on Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hasn't he learned by now that there are no addresses in Guinea. How can a place on a little island have an address?

Sounds like he is expecting to get paid first? No woman, no money! What part of "don't play games" does he not understand?
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's not careful, he'll find himself caught up in EUN4F4!! Wink

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ four1nine_buster - I considered your suggestion and while a great idea it was a little infeasible for a couple of reasons:

1. Housefly graciously created the newspaper and did it by hand. It took 30-60 mins per edit to change even the minor details. To change it again would be asking too much of him as he's already done an amazing job.

2. Believability. The story is unbelievable as it is, however all the facts in the newpaper match up to what M1ch has already told the lad, and what the lad believes. If I were to add in a huge figure (even as a typo) it is the first thing that the lad would notice out of place. Chances are he wouldn't notice it, but it doesn't matter anyway. My lads have told me in the past that in Nigeria US$5000 will buy you a very nice house in a very nice area. Can you imagine what US$1 million would do? Even that figure is ridiculously high, but it's the figure i've been running with since the insurance valuation. I have no doubt that a newspaper confirming the valuation that the lad has on paper from the insurance company's letter will make him froth at the mouth.

But thank you greatly for the suggestion, I certainly considered it (as I do everyone's ideas) and really appreciate the contribution you make to increase the lad pain. I felt, since you seemed keen on the idea, I owed you an explanation of why I decided not to do it. Keep the ideas coming though! Very Happy

Meanwhile I haven't sent him the article yet. I'm sending it today. I need to space out my letters between the Father and M1ch to hand over a little control to the Father.

Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am flattered that Hamish copied my writing style. Now Ik3's head must really be coming to a point, now that he must reach M1ch before the Liberian or the Bulldozer. He must also be looking over his shoulder for those two bruisers.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red: Well, it's great explaination... i just wanted to make sure you had read what i suggested.. that's all. Wink

I thought i would be funny to make that mistake, but since you say that 1 million to him is like 10 million to him, i understand now...

I'm just not as good as you guys at getting these great "pain" idea! maybe some day.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nah mate your ideas are great! Use them in your baits and I'm sure you'll get great results. If you have an idea always post it, it might be brilliant!

@ GG - yeah... word for word... your email suggestion was great, I couldn't resist!

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic