SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I guess my barrister doesn't want to safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was working on getting a barrister to safari from Lagos to Benin. It seemed to be going well at first. "She" had a male friend in Nigeria who would help me out. The barrister claims to be in London.

Then, out of the blue, she decides she wants no part in the "sin".

Then I got this email:
Quote:

subj: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good To hear From You Again for your information,am not he real juliet that has this address,i intercepted this address for my selfish interest in order to steal that peter walter estate.Though i noted all that had happen between you and your ministry which gave me the knowlkedge to note that you've taken lot of money from them.

Am not the real juliet,juliet is no longer using this address again because she had detected that this address had been intercepted by my gang,the terrorist.If you need anymore details about me,get back as am ready to help you but no ready to be part of your ministry.

Fake Juliet.

I found it quite amusing, as it opens up more modalities for my bait.
I replied that I still wanted to meet up with the person, because after all I am travelling there to start my own ministry for helping internet fraud stars repent. (By giving them money) Laughing

THEN, I got this email!
Quote:
subj: YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY.
Dear XXXXXXX If Any Of My Gang Told You They Are Ready To Repent Is A lie,Very Big Lies.We Have Programm Lot Of Programm To Ruin And Also Kill You Whenever You Get To Benin Republic Because We Noticed You Are A Big Fool WHo We All Laugh At Anytime We Remember You.I noted In Your Message You Need My Help,Am Sorry For You The Old Fool At 40Plus,You Have Betrayed The House Of God And You Must Be Punish For It.If You Think There's Enough Security That Can Protect You In Benin Republic,Am Sorry You Have Lost And Also Buried Alive.Note This,On Ground We Have So Many Weapon To kill You And Steall All You Stole From The ManHands Ministry And If You Dont Believe This Try And Let Meet You In Benin I can Assure You That You Shall Regret Coming To The poorest Country In West Africa.As For You Real Juliet,You Can Call Her To London,She Had Runout Of This Address And Open Another one To Protect Her Transaction With All Of Her Client,call you real Juliet In London On +44 703 184 6785,she can help and welcome you in london which is more secure for you than to come to poor and Mafia Country In West Africa.

Big Thief,We Await You In Benin Republic To Eat The Dollars You Stole To Help Us Here.

Bye Fool At 40plus.

I guess she really doesn't want to go to Benin!
I think it's hilarious that this criminal who has intercepted her email address is urging me to call her and provides me with her number! Laughing

Anyone know what "Fool at 40plus" means??

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow the person who wrote the second email must have loved their "shift" key. Plenty of opportunities to keep this bait going!

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The uppercase letters at the beginning of each word are really annoying. Yes, there are tons of new directions to take this bait. This lad is really creative and keeps my bait with "her" fun. Almost everything I have posted in the past three months: emails, trophies, fake FBI letters are all from this barrister. I love her. . . in a really evil way. Twisted Evil

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic