SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian banks cannot use attractive women - Sorry Alan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070913/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_nigeria_banks;_ylt=AixiFHkmVCchz9GAhjF0P26dk3QF

Nigerian banks have been banned from using good looking women to encourage men to open accounts. I predict that Alan's volume of business will go down now!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's bad news for Hooters. They were going to open a chain of banks so Nigeria is a closed market for them. Their motto was going to be "Come check out our assets." Very Happy

I find it ironic that the ad accompanying this article is from Yahoo Personals and it is using a picture of an attractive woman.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They screwing up! Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...but analysts say many of the banks remain weak because they are reliant on deposits from government agencies and do little retail business.

That's because the lads prefer WU/MG.

Banking is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...sorry, I missed the 'W' at the start of the first word of the sentence there. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mad4Maya
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they ever tried that in the US, almost the entire pharmaceutical sales force would be out of work.

I will like to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk to both parties...Th0mps0n Br0wn
pony pony pony
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fully behind the Nigerian decision, I dont get to see beautiful women at my local bank, so why should the lads?

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic