SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Everyone's gonna want to see you - you are gonna be soooooo popular" Laughing

Congrats Eliza - magnificent effort!

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ If only he knew how popular he already is Twisted Evil

I thought he might have sent Brandie an email saying how great it was to get her phone call, but nothing yet, I might drop him a line tomorrow.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, Eliza! All this time, I thought you were a Brit living in New York. But that accent is a Tennessee twang, if I'm not too far off? Couldn't make out much of what laddie was saying, though.Confused Anyway, thanks for a classic audio treat! clapping

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EXCELLENT!!! Spent my weekend with this. Enjoyed the read, enjoyed the audio, and enjoyed the videos. How can it be that he hasn't seen himself on YouTube yet?!!
lottowinner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is such great work. I finally viewed all the vids. don't know what the original VP YMCA vid on utube was like but found one here done by the original VP and the production was almost as low budget as SP's lad's.
it's the full song take a look:

http://www.esnips.com/doc/7c8b6468-6839-479e-831c-889220a0b0f5/Video---Village-People---YMCA

my apologies if this has already been cited.

LW

I want to let you know that every fee you pay to your lawyer here in Nigeria is a scam, And also will advice you to stop dealing with them for your own good. U5M4N 5H4M5UD33N
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad mails GWB, he has some questions about the producer, due to his relative coming back from the US, and telling him things, the choir are getting on edge, and the ones who dropped out are laughing at him, saying he is being used, never, Laughing, I'm sure GWB can soothe him with his words Wink, with a bit of luck, he should have the new videos done in the next week, shortyly after that, it will be time for GWB to get a scam dossier on his desk, guess who it will be about Twisted Evil :

Quote:
Subject: QUITE A LONG TIME...

Your Excellency,

It has being a long time since I heard from you. I know you have been very much occupied with work. I just want to send this mail to you so that I will be be oppurtuned to read from you again.

I have been exchanging mails with Brandie. She even gave me a telephone call the other day. However, Brandie brougth up another music recording and a film that I will have to screen act. This is really telling on me. I had thought by now we would be having the finishing touches on the YMCA song in the US. Moreso, the choir members( though not really voicing it out) are getting very much worried. Even some menbers that I sent out of the choir are laughing at us saying that we are just being used. I do not know actually what to do as of now. I have told Brandie that I am not a good actor, but, she insisted that I will have to do the film stuff. And that the recording is another contract won by Luther in the UK.

However, we are still rehearsing and getting ready. But, some members are leaving out of impatience. I really want to hear from you. Your words are always very soothing to me.

Futhermore, a relation of mine came back from the the US and came looking for me when he was told that I was rehearsing in preparation to go to the US. When he asked after what I was doing I gave him a briefing on the project. He said that is the producer of ; that, he knows one who is a noted R&B singer. At this I was very confused. I said anyway, I will have to tell you first before I will know the next thing to do. I really have to hear from you... it has been so long I heard from.

May the good Lord continue to give us patience to remain steadfast till the end.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silly lads... believing their relatives over GWB himself... tsk tsk, can't wait to see the reply! Awesome stuff SP! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just listened to the African version - that is so cool. you should sell it on iTunes!

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like this bait is nearing the terminal phase. His choir is defecting, he is going to have to answer to them all. I hope it sputters along for a while. I have really enjoyed this one, myself....

I hope the scene can be filmed before this guy snaps out of it and realizes he has been a chump.

Great work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please let them perform "In the Navy" before you kill him. One of Lagos' many dirty channels, improvised sailor outfits, a boat and a narrow plank to reach it. Hopefully he will fall into the mud - a few times.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GWB sent the lad a reply, hopefully, the presidents words this will soothe him and his choir Very Happy:

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

Sorry for not being in contact with you for some time, I have been very busy since I last emailed you, I had to take things slowly for a while after my operation, and because of that, my work piled up, I have almost cleared the backlog now.

Another reason I didn't email you, is that Brandie sent me an email saying you were doing some other work concerning a song, and something about a hijack scene on a bus, I knew you would be busy doing those things to the best of your ability, so I thought it best to let you get on with things until you contacted me again, as you now have.

On the subject of the producer, I think that your relation, who has just gone back to Nigeria after visiting my counrty, has perhaps got a bit mixed up, although I am in no way an expert on things like rap singers, being the age I am and where I am from, I prefer country and western music, but I do know from conversations with, Luther, that he has worked with and countless other big artists.

Just out of interest, where in the US did your relation visit, were they here on holiday, or do they work here?

Your relation seems to be under the impression that an artist will use only one producer, such as the one you named, called . From conversations I have had with Luther, it appears that artists collaborate with many different producers in their careers, they are not tied to any particular producer, if an artiste wants to work with a particular producer, the artist will approach them, so whilst will have collaborated with , he has also worked with Luther and other producers.

Your relation mentions the name , well, that person was a world famous singer, even I have some albums, I like his music, sadly, died in 2005, he was a great talent and is sadly missed, obviously he is not the same person as Luther, the producer, Luther does not sing, he only does producing for artists.

I am sorry to hear that your choir members are worried, please tell them that their time will be coming soon, and as for the choir members who you dropped from the project, who are now laughing at you, the best medicine is to laugh back at them, they are simply jealous of all that you and the choir have achieved so far, greater things are ahead for you all, you will all be bringing your dreams to fruition, whilst those laughing at you, will be wallowing in their own self pity when you all make something of yourselves, they will be asking themselves the question, why did I cause trouble for xxxxx and drop from the project, you will then be the one laughing at them, some people have the get up and go, to get things done, you xxxxx, are one of those people, you are a leader among men, and your choir members are truly exceptional people.

You know what, xxxxx, when I was a younger man just starting out in politics, and I told people that I would one day be the President of the United States of America, people used to laugh at me, saying I had ideas above my station and would never make it that high in politics, I used to laugh back at them, but look at me now, there is an old saying, "he who laughs last, laughs best", which means, "the feeling of satisfaction that occurs when others realize that you have won or succeeded after thinking that they had defeated you, or that you had failed", I had the last laugh, and I laughed the best, and xxxxx, so shall you!

For now, the best advice I could give you, is to follow through with the new projects given to you by Luther, through Brandie, it is all for your enrichment and a chance to show your true metal, I am positive you will make a great production of the song and the hijack on a bus you are doing.

It's great that you and Brandie are talking on the phone, how are you two getting on these days? You sure have a fine woman there, xxxx, I think you will make a lovely couple when you get married, I sure hope I get an invitation to your wedding, I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if I was a scammer, tthat email would have won me over for a while....

Looking forward to the next You Tube Movie of the Week.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
TheFerret
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tears and I cannot wipe the smile off my face, this is the funniest I have seen yet. That african version is spectacular, this lad is going to be lynched when word gets out.....
hee-hee
I dont think I could be more impressed unless perhaps you managed to introduce him in to the American Astronaught Training Program

next week LAAAADS IIIIN SPAAAAACEEEE!!!

keep up the great work, I hope to post a few I'm working on I only hope my lads have this kind of tenacity
love it to bits.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brandie sent laddie an an email, asking for an update on the videos, and saying how much she loves him, awwwwww Laughing:

Quote:
Hiya baby,

It was so nice being able to talk with you on the phone the other day, you sounded so happy, and I was happy too, and when you sung to me, I was like, oh my God, you have the voice of an angel, really baby, you sing like you are an angel sent down to earth, I bet you even have angel wings under your shirt Smile, you better not go near KFC when you get to the US, they might want to deep fry your wings in a spicy coating LOL Smile

Baby, Luther and the film producer both want an update, they asked how far you have got with videoing the and the song? I guess you must have nearly finished videoing both of those by now, don't forget, you have to record both videos on the same video cassette, and record the song on to a CD for sending over to the UK studio, like you did last time. They both want to know the date when you expect to be sending the videos and CD, and are hoping it will be this coming week that you will send them?

Luther is getting better and better all the time, he is up and about, and has gone on a short holiday to his beach house in Bermuda before he returns to work, he told me that you will be using the recording studio inside his New York mansion, you have got to see his mansion to believe it, it has tennis courts, 2 massive indoor simming pools, one is in the shape of a dollar sign, and the other is round like a record, with a round bar/diner in the middle where the hole in a record is, you can swin to the middle and have a meal and drinks there, it is so cool, you will love it, he has saunas and jacuzzis, pool tables, a full size indoor cinema screen and a full size bowling alley, honestly, he has it all darling, and when we get married and buy our house in Texas, I want all of the things that Luther has, well not all, but some of them, we can do without the pool table, but everything else I want.

You make me so happy, I can't get your voice out of my head, the way you talk and the way you sing, it just makes me melt, if I was made of chocolate, I would be dripping all down your trousers and over your shoes when you sing to me, that's how much you make me melt, I love you so much, I am the luckiest girl in the world to have found such a good man like you, you are my angel for ever.

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

roguebastid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya know this bait is a little different than most. In most of the baits I have seen it usually only involves the mugu and perhaps a couple of other people he involves. This bait has his entire social network embroiled into it. All his peers and family are privy to it. When this thing finally folds up and goes south, he won't be able to walk out the door and face his peers for years without them doubting every word he says. When he needs their participation in his scams they will laugh at him and he will get no support from them. This "one single bait" will follow him for years to come. The bait that keeps on giving...Before you fold him into a miserable little ball, I have no doubt that he has a safari in him. This guy is so utterly wrapped up in fantasy he is ripe for a "mega safari" in my opinion. It seems to me that right about now would be the best time to prep him for it too, before he starts eventually losing faith. Some of his peers are working on him hard to "see the light". Before he starts to listen to them, I would put his sorry ass on the safari trail...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^SP, I like these dollar- and record-shaped indoor swimming pools Smile Makes me want to record a song, too, sounds too tempting Laughing Great detailing!!!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better give this an update, 4 emails to add whilst the forum has been down.

My lad has replied to Brandie, before I sent my last email to him, I Googled in his country, and there were a couple of mentions of it, so I thought he would known what I was talking about when I said to him:

Quote:
when you sung Summ3r H0liday to me, I was like, oh my God, you have the voice of an angel, really baby, you sing like you are an angel sent down to earth, I bet you even have angel wings under your shirt Smile, you better not go near when you get to the US, they might want to deep fry your wings in a spicy coating LOL Smile

From the content of the last paragraph of his email, he obviously doesn't know what is, I love the way he has worded his last paragraph:

Quote:
My Love,

I am sorry for the delay in replying this mail and in the project at hand. There were some mix up that required my attention urgently. Firstly, I had to sort out some family problems resulting from the health of my Dad. My younger ones were accussing me of neglecting my Dad for some time now, thereby distracting me. I had to call up a family meeting to see to the issue. Secondly, all these while, I have been, with the help of some friends, spending far more than my poor, or more or less no, income. Presently, things roughned up a lot. However, I will see to it and continue with the project. As per my family distractions, I will also see to that. You know we Africans are very much attached to each other. If one does not behave according to the norms of the family, all the others in the family would make things very difficult for the 'erring' one.

Consequently, I will be delivering the song and the filmings by the ending of next week. I will have to run around to put finishing touches to the plans already on ground. To be candid with you, it has not been easy this time around. But, I know with the help of God and the assistance of my friends ( and YOU, my Love), I will deliver wonderfully. Just give me the coming week to put my ass in order and produce the best I know all will fall in love with. I will have to send you another mail to confirm the excert date I will be sending the packages accross. But, however, I would like the address where I will be sending the package in the UK sent accross. Will I be using Luther's name still? He is no more in the UK. Whose name should I use?

See, Love, your discriptions of the mansion of Luther is very terrific. This will make me work even more harder so that I would not be depending on anyone esle financially. I think I have had my share of suffering all these years. (I think we can squeeze a bit more suffering in Laughing) By God's special grace, we shall survive. It is just a matter of time.

Another thing, Please, I would want you to try your very best to find out when actually we would be coming to the US. I asked this question when you gave me that ever-green-wonderful-romantic call. You told me then that it's being kept a secret to you. But, I would like it very much if I am given a specific time... it will really help in putiing a lot of things in order. A time frame will always do wonders to all over here. This is very important to me... Plzzzzzzzzz.....

My Love, what is ???! You better tell me so that I will start avoiding them even from Nigeria here. Please stop laughing... I am serious! ... 'spicy coating' you wrote... Well, I know I might be an angel, but you are the angel of my life. And I will like you to remain that for life. Till I hear from you. Why not give me another 'happy-pill' call!I really waited for the call you promised. I love you more than you do.

With all my love,

xxxxx.

Brandie sent laddy an email confirming where to send the new videos to.

Quote:
Hiya baby,

I am so sorry to hear your father was ill, hope he feels better now, don't you listen to the younger ones, I know you would never neglect your father, I hope you put them in their places for saying things like that to you.

Baby, I couldn't reply to your last email before now, I have just got back after several days away and I didn't take my laptop with me, a friend of mine got married at the weekend, it was such a nice wedding, and my friend looked beautiful in her wedding dress, I hope I look half as good as she did, when we get married, just think, it will be our turn to walk up the aisle very soon, I can't wait fr the day that I say, I DO, when you ask me to be your lawful wedded wife Smile

I'm happy to hear the videos will be finished this week, you must have really gotten your ass in gear to get those completed, I will tell Luther and the producer that they will be sent to the UK soon, by the way, this is to confirm the address of the studio in the UK where you are sending the videos and CD, it's the same address as last time, the producer there is called, Bri@n B@x3nd@le, he is the one doing the remake of the Summ3r H0liday film, he will digitally remaster the bus hijack video and send it digitally to the US, here is the address to send the items to:

<address snipped>

Baby, I will give you another happy pill call real soon Smile, let me get a few things in order here, it's been busy while I was away and some urgent things need seeing to, as soon as I get done with those, I will call you again, I just love hearing your voice, I hope you will sing the whole Summ3r H0liday song to me next time I call? I love it and I love you!

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Laddy sent a reply to Brandie today, now says the videos will be sent on or before the 22nd of this month, I think the bit where he says "I just want to play safe so that I will have a very soft landing", might refer to where he gets thrown off the bus in the hijack scene Laughing, he says he also had to borrow money for the mounting costs of the projects and is finding it difficult Twisted Evil, I think he could do with another call from Eliza to keep him happy, he might sing the whole Summ3r H0liday song to her on the phone like I asked him to Very Happy:

Quote:
Subject: IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY!

My Love,

It has not been easy all these while over here. Things became so jam-packed and coupled with the financial constraints, I was just like a jelly fish drawn out of water to land. However, I know I will survive. I will surely do the projects to the best of my ability. The only thing is that, as things stand now, I will not be able to deliver as of the time I said earlier that I would. It will have to be by next week Friday-- the 22nd of september-- or by God's specail grace, very much earlier than that. I just want to play safe so that I will have a very soft landing. If it should be ready before that date, I will send a mail across to inform you of the change of delivery so that all will have to look out for their respective videos. I hope this will not make anyone uncomfortable.

So, you went for a wedding? I know Ladies like weddings a lot, not to talk of a friend's wedding! Anyhow, that is very good. That will give you an insight to how to prepare our own wedding. However, there was a favour I asked of you in the last mail I sent to you. I really wanted to know the time frame for our coming to the US. You didn't mention it in your reply. My Love this is very important to me and all around me here. It is making things extra tricky for me and all involved in this project over here.

Here in Nigeria, there is this air of untrust that is blowing very strongly. The stretched waiting of Luther's recovery and other things involved in this production has made a lot of the members of the choir to have lukewarm attitude to the whole affiar. Some that were so silly that I sent away from the outfit are even laughing/mocking me that I just gathered people together discieving them that they are going to America. I tell you, this is making things very hard for me. As it stands now, I will have to rearrange the outfit for the third time. So, please My Love, I will be very happy if you can somehow find out the excert time we will be coming over so that preparations will be more serious and definite. It is very important for me. I WANT TO BE CLOSE TO YOU... THE DISTANCE IS KILLING!!!

I am waiting ansciously for your happy -pill call. Let me run along with the job at hand... there are lots of things to be done. Till I hear from you... hope sooner than later.

With all my Love,

xxxxx.

He also mailed GWB today, asking if he could give a date when they are going to the US, and said some more choir members have left, but he read out my last email to the others still in, where I gave a lot of encouragement, and they understood what I said, I like his last paragraph about this being a dream come true and pinching himself:

Quote:
Subject: IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY ALL THESE WHILE.

Your Excellency,

Thank you very much for your mail.

I hope you are really getting on well from the excellent recovery of the surgery you underwent. I aslo hope the work is no more pilled up. To God be the glory. Yesterday was 9/11! I hope it was well marked. May the souls of all that lost their lives on that fateful day in 2001 rest in perfect peace. By God's special grace, these terrorist will come to bow either by force or by peace. No matter how, they will surely be subdued.

I would have replied your mail earlier than now but, things are just jam-packed. I have been battlling with the projects at hand now. The most worry is the financial contraints I am experiencing as of the moment. However, I will still survive this as usual. Thanks to some of my friends in need that are really friends indeed! I am almost through with the project. I will have to use this week and early next week to tie all the loose ends and then send the finished product across.

Sir, I will have to bring to your notice again this issue of the choir members becoming indignant, making things somehow difficult for me. I guess, most certainly, that the actaull cause of their state of mind is that no one knows the excert date of our coming to the US. I know that the accident of Luther really made things to drag a lot, but, over here, the air of mistrust is blowing very strongly( that, if one should greet another 'goodmorning!', one would be forced to look at their wrist watch to know the time before responding to the greeting!) A lot of things have happened over here that at the slightest event, all will have to take unneccassary 'cover' when there is no cause for alarm. Sir, what I want to say in essence is that, can there be a time frame for us so that we will be more motivated and be more ready for the travel. If they should know the time frame, I think all will have to sit up and doing. As it stands now, I will have to send one or two people away again for their lack of morals and gross indicipline. So, Sir, I will be very grateful, and things made more easier for me, if I am told the time frame we are expected in the US. However, I sent the message you gave them in your last mail. Those that are patient and serious got it.

Well, I have left every thing in the hands of God. I pray everyday for the success of my forthcoming wedding with Brandie. I also ask God to grant us the grace to know each other better; live together in peace; have wonderful offsprings and to grow into well prosperous old age. I know that initially, the learning stage, it may not be all that easy but, with time we will have to get used to each other and from there carry on. I will just have to work hard so that I will be able to look after her the much I can. As for the wedding, you will be there surely! And come to think of it.... who am I to have you as a guest on my wedding day. What a dream come true! Can this be really me... pinch! I am alive! Untill all these come to pass. My God!!! May this not be a day dream!

May God continue to give you the strength of mind and body to be sound all the time to rule GOD' OWN COUNTRY! Untill I hear from you. God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he is in sooooo deeeeeep now. He is going to have a hell of a time when he finally figures it out. Definitely going to have a signature when it is done....

GW at his wedding? hahahahahahah!@

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, I haven't had this much fun since the pigs ate my little brother. clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GWB sent the lad a reply, giving him the date when he is going to the US, but he has to keep it a secret, I also asked him to make a simple banner for a I joined recently, they are opening a new forum as the old one is very slow, and as the lad is from a place called , I thought it was very apt and might give the forum members a giggle Very Happy, when he sees the request for a banner he will probably groan, then he will see the date I gave him, and he will be happy again and happy to do the banner Wink :

Quote:
Dear xxxxx xxxxx,

Thank you for your email.

I am feeling pretty good now after recovering from my operation, and I am pretty much back to normal now. I have also caught up with the backlog of work I had to do as a result of the operation, I am fully back on track.

Thank you for your kinds words concerning 9/11, it was a terrible day for our nation, the people who perished will never be forgotten, they will remain forever in our hearts and minds.

Sorry to hear you are struggling somewhat with the latest projects you are doing, but I know a man of your fortitude will get the job done, as you always do, to the best of your abilities, think of it as a learning curve, what you are learning now, can only benefit you in the future.

The are about to launch a new worldwide forum and we need a to be made, I mentioned to people that you are from , and I told them you would be happy to make a banner for me, what I would like you to do is this, go the place where the old was based in , and take a photo of yourself and some friends holding up a long banner that you have made, there is no need to make a banner like the one you made for the , and no need for you to send it by courier this time, for this banner, you will need a long piece of white card or material, measuring about 10 feet long by 5 feet high, on the card or material, use a lettering stencil and write the following text on it, making sure that the text is large and centred on the banner:

I have also attached a to this email, please paint a copy of the image on the 4 corners of the banner, and copy the blue colour from the image and use it as the colur for the text on the banner. As I say, I only require a photo of the banner being help up at the location of the old Volkswagen factory, thank you for your help in this matter

I'm sorry to hear that there is some fall out among the choir members again, some people seem to have no patience at all, it is very sad that they are going to miss out on their big chance in the music business, very sad indeed, please let me have the updated list of choir members as soon as you have collated them.

I appreciate that things were difficult due to Luther having his accident and operation, which caused unexpected delays, I spoke to Luther yesterday concerning your request for a time frame, he told me that he hadn't even told Brandie any dates yet, as he is keeping it as a surprise for her, but he did tell me that he wants you in the US on October 4th, but under no circumstances are you to tell Brandie that date, it is a secret and you will ruin the surprise if you tell her when you will be arriving in the US, so keep it under your hat, I have told you this in the strictest confidence!

I think that pretty much covers everything for now, please try and get the Volkswagen banner photo done as as quickly as possible, thank you once again for your hard work and dedication.

Sincerely,

Gxxxxx W Bxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, do you have any hobby that this lad has not yet made a banner about? Laughing

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, I can't believe this sis till ongoing! When does he ever figure it out?

SP! Onya!~

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad replies to GWB, I knew giving him a date would cheer him up, and make it more likely he would do the banner, it's a result, the is right in front of his house, and he will make the banner straight away Very Happy, it would be nice if the factory still has a VW sign on it somewhere, to get that as the backdrop for the photo, he's hoping his letter of invitation from me will be coming soon, well I am actually supposed to be sorting out all their visas an presidential passes Very Happy:

Quote:
Subject: WELCOME BACK ON TRACK!!!

Your Excellency,

Thank you very much for your wonderful mail.

I am very happy to recieve your mail. The content of the mail is a wonderful pill for happiness. Firstly, I am very happy to hear that you are now very much back to normal, gotten on with work and feeling pretty good. That is a very wonderful news. Welcome back on tack!!!

I will kick off with this banner project immediately, although I have not finished the job I have at hand. The old is right there in front of my house. It is just a pity that such a wonderful factory has been abandoned by the government and the company since the , died in detention during the time of '. Incidentally, both died within almost the same month. Well, they have gone. Life continues for those that are alive. I will make the banner as you instructed and take the pictures, scan them and send them across to you.

I sometimes do not know why some people can never have patience. Yes, some members became so unruly and decided to make trouble for themsevles. Well, they have to go. I will have to make a way or two to fill their spaces by some people whom I know that can learn faster and can also be able to have a level head. I will send in the comprehensive list as soon as possible.

Futhermore, when Brandie called, she actually mentioned that she does not know the time of our coming; that Luther is keeping it a secret and a surprise for her. I will have to keep that to my self, but just use it to work over here. However, Sir, I hope the invitation letter will follow very soon. I hope I am on the right track.

May the good Lord continue to look after each and every one of us. The Lord will continue to bless you. Remain blessed. Till I hear from you.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I�m speechless...SP, do you have a fairy up there or a wishing-well where you live?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, I keep waiting for the bottom to drop out of this one.... each time I see a new post I expect him to have figured it out. He is surrounded by people who have bolted from the whole thing, and, yet, the fantasy continues.

This guy is going to have a hell of a time when it all finally dawns on him. With luck, you can keep him busy until W leaves the White House, and then... "I am no longer preesident and cannot continue with this project. Thank you for your time>"

Amazing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic