SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT: Bicycle insurance, anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well I'm in. And by the way: where I live a bike insurance is more or less a must in real life!

Yeah, because there are so many fast moving bikes a pedestrian can get hurt by!

Be sure to ask for your %30 discount, Dr Max! Obi Wan, (help us, Obi Wan. You are our only Hope!), you could always write back and ask about the %30 discount that Tail Wind Riders Club are eligible for. Tell him you heard it from Edward.

I sure as hell am not going to send him on a single fruitless trip to WU until such time as I get MY quote for a %30 discount!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told Phylios that I have the 182,000#, and will send as soon as all the members are satisfied. But the TWR is a tough group to please, I'm afraid.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. I was thinking about taking a bicycling tour of Cornwall.

Quote:
Dear Mr. ,

I am a member of . I am interested in purchasing insurance for my . I am also interested in the 30% discount that you have offered to all members.

I have a few questions. Does your insurance cover extended mileage accrual? I plan on organizing a group bicycling tour of Cornwall for our UK club members and it will cover quite a few miles. Also, do you include collision insurance? Some of our members are not very coordinated. Not everyone can be a Lance Armstrong you know - lol.

Sincerely,
Rev.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'm in for a first time bait, I'm going to be as straight as I can, bu am learning quickly by reading the posts.

"Dear Mr Philios, Your Insurance Company has been recommended to us by the Tail Wind Riders Club

As Irelands largest and oldest cycling club, the Ireland All Terrain and Bog Riders Association, we currently have 2,658 members, with 134 associated business involved in the hire of bicycles on a daily/weekly or monthly basis.

Could you please email to this address a list of the services your Insurance Company could offer to us

Thank you

Robert O'Keeffee"
VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

with 2,658 members, he will be salivating!

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wait till he discovers that there is a branch in each County, all wanting different discounts and special deals

Not to mention losing the paperwork between the head branch, the County branches, and just in general the Irish love of Governmental restrictions, taxes, VAT, paperwork, anti terrorist restrictions,

I've got a play list to follow, ty for all the people here for posting how to ideas,

irish
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I requested a quote for coverage of my Andy-Warhol designed multicross bike, of which only 5 were made, valued at 15,000 pounds. I need coverage for theft, full paint, and full glass. Photo of bike was attached for their appraisal.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy quoted me a price and i'm haggling. I was assured that club members get a discount... he doesn't seem too keen on the idea... maybe I should petition for the entire club to use another insurance provider? Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phylios sent me a note asking for payment, and mentioning that he had many inquiries from our members. I told him I would send payment as soon as all of the members were satisfied with the coverage, and had ALL of their questions answered.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to tell him an insurance coompany in Ivory Coast is looking at their quotation and is offering a %30 discount! Another insurance company looking to chop their dollar!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, they are being very unreasonable....

Quote:
Royal Crown Insurance
to me
More options 10:23 pm (29 minutes ago)
XXXXXXXX,

Discount's can only be approved by the Royal Crown Insurance Company Management at least from 5years ups-ward coverage rate payment..ok! that means,until your clubs payments contract en march to 5years payment,discount can be pronounce.

XXXX, i want to assure you that Royal Crown Insurance Company London is the best Insurance Company in the world,i must say that your club is lucky enough to be in contact with us.

Regards,
Philios Z.

XXX wrote:
Mr Philios,

PLEASE answer my questions.

Will you give us the %30 discount we are entitled to as Club Members?

I need to know soon, or I will petition the Club President to find
another insurance company. There is another company that is
offering us better prices.

I need to hear from you TODAY.

Respectfully,

Edward

Favre4ever
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in! this guy has got to be going nuts!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to make him even more nuts, ask some of these common questions (modified from carinsurance.com). I'm asking one per email, of course. If he really knows anything about insurance policies, misusing the word "rider" could cause him all kinds of grief Twisted Evil
Quote:

How many riders can I add to my policy?
Can I buy bicycle insurance from you even though I currently have a bicycle insurance policy with another company?
Which insurance companies offer a discount for security systems and what kind of security system does it have to be?
Can I get a bicycle insurance discount if I rarely ride my bicycle?
Can I get a bicycle insurance discount if my bicycle has anti-theft features?
Can I get a bicycle insurance discount if my bicycle has extra safety features?
Can I get a bicycle insurance discount for being a good rider?
Can I get a bicycle insurance discount for insuring more than one bicycle?
What kinds of violations would be cleared from my riding record?
What does primary use mean?
Do I have to pay my annual insurance premium all at once?
What household members do I need to include if I live in a military barracks?
What household members do I need to include if I live in a dormitory?
Who are household members who do not require coverage?
I have been riding without insurance for a few years. Will I have trouble finding a company willing to insure me?
I recently moved to the United States from a foreign country, and I had an excellent riding record in that country. Why are my bicycle insurance rates so high?
Do states require riders to buy liability insurance?
What can I do to protect myself against uninsured riders?
Do I need to purchase insurance before I buy a new bicycle?
I'm moving to a state with "no-fault" bicycle insurance. What exactly does this mean?
Do certain sport utility vehicles cost more to insure than others?
When do insurance companies check riding records?
Why do bicycle insurance applications include questions asking for credit information or if you have claimed bankruptcy?
My son will be taking one of my bicycles with him to college. Does this mean that he will be considered the principal rider on the policy?
What is your definition of an accident?
Who do you consider to be a family member?
What benefits do I receive from choosing to shop for bicycle insurance online?
I'm in the military. Can I get insurance from you?
Can I buy insurance on my vehicle that has unrepaired damage?
Can someone else make my down payment for me?
I like the price and I�m ready to buy. What do I do next?
What if I don�t want to include a household resident on my policy?
How do I get proof of insurance?
Can I get insurance with a suspended license?
Can I insure a bicycle that I do not own?

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad news guys, he does not offer collision insurance . . . and he sure sounds pissed about that 30% discount Laughing

Quote:
I didn't offer your club 30%..ok!.........!!discounts can only be approved by the at least from 5years ups-ward coverage rate payment..ok! that means,until your club payments contract en march to 5years payment,discount can be pronounce.

Quote:
Does your insurance cover extended mileage accrual? YES!

Also, do you include collision insurance? NO

bohigal, I replied back and used a few of your questions.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same pasted reply about the 30% discount. But say, his rates aren't that expensive considering the value of my bike:

Quote:
I am looking for insurance for my custom Andy Warhol-designed multi-cross bike. Because of its rarity (only 3 were made) it has been valued at over 15,000 pounds. Please send me a quote that includes your rates for theft, paint deterioration, and full glass coverage. I enclose a picture of the bicycle for your appraisal.

In regards to your request,Total Full coverage for your bicycle/Bike custom Andy Warhol-designed multi-cross bike "valued at over 15,000 pounds" is #43.30 for each month and #520.00(Five Hundred and Twenty British Pounds);for each 1year.

More so, you are expected to pay for the individual /Personal Insurance Application Fee #400.00 (Four Hundred Pounds).

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the lil' bugger agreed to cover my Harley (modified for cross-border smuggling), but I still forgot to ask aboot the discount. I'll see what sort of "coverage rate" he quotes me with first.

Maybe he should be made aware that the Shifting Sands Mutual Insurance Company of Saudi Arabia offers collision coverage. They'll even cover inherent vice deterioration, provided the damage occurs on a Friday afternoon on a day that doesn't have a 3 in the date. Nah... that'll have to be on another e-mail.
VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Phyllios has been at me to finish this deal, so I told him we had a meeting on the matter, and that there were so many questions and concerns that I am still compiling them. I told him I will send a list of questions, and once all of our concerns had been addressed, we would move forward. SOOO... I need a massive list of questions. Hundreds would be OK, but I would really prefer thousands. Does anyone have a word doc with tons of questions that I could simply do a find and replace job on?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't, but he has now been to check on his bank shipment. WU aat veryfine didn't work, so now off to EUNUCh to watch his money not get there..... He has already checked it. Something is gonna hapen and he ain't gonna get no money!

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't asked me for money yet. I'm still asking him one or two questions at a time:

Quote:
Do you provide roadside assistance if one of our members have a flat tire? YES because is extenal

Also, would you be interested in sponsoring our bicycling tour of Cornwall? No for Now If you provided your logo, we could put it on all of our promotional materials. It would be great advertising for your company.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I have "sent" him USD4650 via a bank cable at EUNAFAFAFAAFAF, and he is waiting. His real bank info has been forwarded to Alan, so the bank may gel closed.

I tried the WU veryfine service, but he didn't bother to fill in any questions, so I switched to the EUNAAFAFAFA service.

So now, if he got a flurry of funds coming his way... with the various delays, while Alan get's his account closed..... he will be climbing the wall, pulling his hair out....

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's easily rattled, no? I'm acting all confused that there's a difference between US dolla and British poun and he's so totally drawn in. Bwa!

Dam it's nice to be back.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a bit behind on this one, but I've never really joined in on a proper mass bait.

I'm going to ask why he hasn't gotten back to me? I have been e-mailing and e-mailing him. He offered me a 30% discount, doesn't he remember? Confused

Quote:
I have the original bicycle used in the movie "ET" that has been modified by myself and a few friends in the airline industry. The entire process is still being reviewed by the patent office, but it is vital to me that I insure the bicycle itself. Please get back to me with a quote as soon as possible.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's about to crack:

Quote:
What about if a bike got stuck in a hedge? Would your company cover the cost of towing the bike out of the hedge?

Quote:
YOU ARE ASKING ME TOO MUCH QUESTION! IF YOU WANT TO INSURE YOUR BIKE, GO AHEAD AND SEND YOUR MONEY,SO THAT YOUR POLICY CAN BE PREPARE..OK! I AM TIRED OF YOUR QUESTIONS..ALRIGHT.

Oh no, that won't do.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Philio$,

My, you are a rude chap this morning! I was told by the Ta1l W1nd R1ders Bike Club that they would not purchase a group policy from you until all members were satisfied.

Well sir, I am certainly not satisfied! You have very poor customer service.

As the president of the Cornwall chapter, I will let the main office know how rude your last e-mail was. I suggest that you make amends to me immediately sir, or you will lose a great deal of business.

Good day sir!

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree we're getting his panties in a wad. Even though I shorted him by paying in dolla instead of BP, he's still checking on the transfa at the EZTr@ck. His inline comments in blue:

Quote:
Mr. Phiolos:

Excuse me, but you are clearly the one who is in error. Go to this site: THROUGH THE SITE #920POUNDS IS CALCULATED TO BE US$1,865.57 AS RESULT US$1,865.57- $500= $1,365.57! YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BALANCE PAY US$1,365.57 TO ENABLE US PREPARE YOUR POLICY.

http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

and do the conversion. $920 ( IT IS #920 POUNDS) converts to GBP 452.889 DOLLARS, so in fact I have overpaid you by $67.111. ($520.00 - $452.889). I want you to credit this amount (67.111) toward my next premium payment. I hope you are not trying to pull a "fast 1" on me; I took a semester of the economics at the Walden University online.

Uh oh, I've heard from other members of Tail Wind that he is offering a 30% club discount. I wonder which of these amounts I should use for calculating...or maybe it should be in euro....I wish I were better with numbers.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha!

That behaviour is obviously unnacceptable.

Quote:

Mailed-By: gmail.com
To: Royal Crown Insurance <[email protected]>
Date: Sep 14, 2007 X:16 AM
Subject: Re: bank transfer OK!!

Mr Philio$,

I heard from the Cornwall Chapter President of the Tail Wind Riders Club that you were very rude to him. I have always thought you were professional and polite.

I think you should apologise immediately, or I will have my banker cancel that bank order for my insurance policy. I demand a retraction.

If the money has arrived, I will be asking you to send it back if I do not hear from him that you have satisfactorily replied with the fullest of apoplectic demeanour befitting someone who runs such a large insurance company.

You have exactly four hours to respond to this, or I cancel the funds, which are USD4650 for a five year pilicy for My 1984 Atala 10 speed with the candy apple paint job and the METALLIC FLAKES!

On behalf of ALL members of our Club, I await your reply.

Good day,

EXXXX XXXX,
President, Dublin NY Chapter Tail Wind Riders Club

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic