SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

scammer confess right away- mugu needs money-update 9/17

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ask him to contact the EFCC with list of people he scammed so that they(vics) can be duely compensated by the office of 419 relief fund.
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So i sent him a reply.

Honorable *****************;

First we must make sure that some sort of apology is given to them. I understand that you wish to maintain your name and location in secret and that you do not have the money to pay them back.

I am willing to email them on behalf of the church if you would provide me with their emails or telephones.
May I ask? what was the nature of the scams?

Once that is done and you have a clear counciousness we can start the steps for you to become a Christian N E R V church priest. Please provide me with the following so we can start the paperwork;

Full Name:
Address:
Sex:

Hope to hear from you again. I can feel that the Spirit of God is in you. Dont let it go away.

so i got a reply from him. He is scared!

Dearest in the Lord Gend0 1kari

Dear How can i trust you?Am open to you,I have deside to answer the call of the lord,You have ask my personal information which i am willing to give.But we have to be wise in everything we are doing.

I will forward you their information's if you want to apologize on my behalf,I think is even better.

Please how can i trust you with the information's you request from me,it will be a sin to you if i provide you this informations and you use it to trap me down.

Please tell me more about your self and the ministry of God that you are working with,If possible some information's of the ministry.

I wait your response today,so that we can proceed in doing the work of our Lord.

Regards,

to which i replied:

Honorable ****************;

If you wish, you do not have to give me any of your personal information. I want to help you feel better about yourself and help you finance your service to god as a priest.

So if you wish, do not give me that information. We can start the paperwork for you to become a NERV of Christ Ministries priest at anytime you wish.

On regards to sending apologies, you can send me their contact emails and I will send them the Email. However you must also write your apologies to everyone of them. Explain to them what you did (in specific to each one scamed), why you did it, what you did with the money, and that you are absolutely sorry about it.

I see that you fear for your protection. I will send those emails as a middle man so that you are not tracked down. This way you can find forgiveness with yourself, Jesus and can soon start a new life.

So please go ahead and write a long and sincere apology to those scammed and provide me with their contact information.

You have started to walk on the path that Jesus wants you to be on. Do not change your mind, you are doing the right thing.

Regards and may God bless you for your good actions.

I expect a reply today, so come back later!

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure those hand written apologies are scanned for our enjoyment.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yakuza, if I were you, I'd bait him into the ground (tattoos and whatever else you can manage) and then when you're confident that he inst going to do anything else for you, burn him big time. Only then will he see the error of his ways...if you play it well, you could maybe even have him handwrite a thankyou to the church... Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh dont worry. he shall be my masterpiece up to this date.

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this guy would hand us his oga.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
c_h_u_r_c_h_y
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

get him to submit a receipt of himself donating money to charity.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't do that here, either, c_h_u_r_c_h_y.

I'd really encourage you take the time and read the various Forum F.A.Q.s, stickies and guidelines before your next post.

I would feel really bad if your third post was locked or deleted, seeing as you're new here and everything.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a weird thread. Did this lad contact the OP or did the OP send out an ASEM? If the OP is the first contact, I'd be wondering if this lad isn't maybe assigned to bait a baiter so that other lads can get real work done.

It sure looks like a baiter is being baited to me.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Favre4ever
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed the smell of rat is in the air. However, if the lad actually does spend time on baiter baiting, (that just sounds wrong), he still is not busy scamming, yes? If for only that purpose, let him feel the wrath of GOD!!!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the location! Tell Kaneda I said hi. He is a good friend of mine.

Total Mugito leeched this session = 727 MB in 46 min. (I love high speed)

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\

Umm, sorry but couldn't get the relevance of that in this thread ...

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zorro - I believe Favre4ever was directing that to Yakuza. His location under his name is Neo Tokyo and Favre was making an Akira reference (I think)

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419eater under attack? i was really scared the forums were gone forever! specially on regards to this peculiar lad!.

Anyhow, a lot of emails since then. I WAS FREAKED OUT for a while it did seem that he was baiting me!!!

Dearest in Christ Gend0 1kari

Thank for your e-mail,Am very happy for your mail and now i belive in you.Doing the work of God is the best work someone can do in this life,specally people like us that have the call of God.

When am 11 years old i promise God for millions of soul for him,and now it want to start by God sending you to me,Bible says that heaven and earth shall pass away but his word shall never pass away.

Below is my personal infomations:

Full name: *****i John O********
Sex: Male
Address: *************************************************
Telephone: *********************
E-mail:***********

This is my personal infomations,I will like you to start responding me email to this mail because i dont want to have anything to do with those box i use for send scam letters again.
Below is the email contact of those that i have scammed i will write them and i also want you to write them on my behalf,

**************@yahoo.com
4lfred Mardenbr0ugh.
**************@yahoo.com
Barbar4 K1ng
**************@yahoo.com
Rich4rd D. B4rt1ett
***************@yahoo.ca
WILLI4M T. BU1CK
***************@yahoo.co.uk
J4ck y.
*********@yahoo.com
T0ny Sc0y

I wait to hear from you today,to know the way forward because am ready to start the work of our Lord Jesus.

Regards,
Ifeanyi J. Okechukwu

Ok, so he provided me with the emails of the victims. However i had to play my cards right, I didnt know if these people were real people. My reply to him:

Honorable *********************;

Thank you for providing the emails, however you also forgot to send me the apology to email to them. I will email them the apologies on your behalf so that your identity remains safe. So please write it and send it to me.

If its possible I would love to read the apologies that you send to this people. You are doing great things, leaving the horrible past of stealing and scamming people. In the name of God, you are doing great things. I want to be 100% sure that you are indeed repentant and not doing this just to receive the money of becoming a priest. So please send me the apology or simply forward me the message you are sending to them.

I sent this email to both of your emails, so reply from the one that you wish to use from now on. May I ask how was it that you joined these scam groups?

We have innitiated the paperwork for you to be part of the Christian NERV ministry. Are you and your family willing to travel in africa? or would you like to stay in Nigeria to spread the word of God?.

The ammount of money you receive, after the induction ceremony is complete, depends on wheter you want to send the evangelion all over africa or stay in Nigeria. From which it pays your travel expenses or pays for the building of a church. And money that will be more than enough for you to live without having to work. We believe this because spreading the word of God is the greatest Job and you shouldnt be bothered with having to eat or pay for your childrens education.

I hope to hear from you soon
-Gend0

His Reply to me

Dearest In the Lord

Thank for your E-mail,Attached below is the apologies letter which i have send to them,I want you to read it if their is any other thing you want me to add to it.

I join this group because am jobless and their is no body to help me start the business which i learn,then a friend introduce me to the scamming.

I also want you to know that Nigeria in head of Africa,so what i think is that we build the church head office here in Nigeria,then from here we will organize others men's of God that will travel to other country in Africa to spread the word of God.

I want to tell you this story,When i was in secondary School i have evangelism group,I won many souls to God that time and till now many of those people is still strong in God,Before i married my wife,i told her that i have the call of God that one day i will answers this call.
So dearest i and my household is ready to do this work of God all over Africa spreading the word of God.

My question now is how do we start???

I wait your response today,

Regards,

And ofcourse the great apology!!

Dearest Brothers and Sisters in the Lord,

With deeply pain in my heart,I am writing you this letter About my action to you,And i pray that God will touch each one of people to forgive me.

My really name is ***********,I have use several name to scam you people in the pass,that is my aim of writing this mail to you people.

I am asking for forgiveness,Please forgive me so that our Lord Jesus Christ can forgive me too.I have realise that God love me and scamming people out their money is a great sin and also a cuase with if i dont repent from it now,i will end up in hell.So Please forgive me ok.

Am also useing this previlage to Bring the word of our Lord Jesus Christ to every one of you to also repent and give your life to Jesus Christ he will also forgive you as he has give me today,Bible say in John 3:16 that God so love the world and he gave his only begothen son that whose ever belive in him will have internal life.

Bible also said that,What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul.So brother and sisters give your life to God today and you shall be save.

Thank for your kindness for forgiven me,and i pray that God will from this day re-write your story.

Regards

Yeah his apology was rather crappy!!
Anyhow, the Mugu was rather stupid. I emailed to every address that he provided. I was careful to have simple basic things like "is this the email of (name)". Well I was right, the mugu was baiting me with fake email addresses. The stupid mugu then had to reply from several accounts!. rather funny. I realized right away that they were from the same mugu in a very easy way. All replies came at the same time (3 AM) and came right before he replied to me on his main address. IP confirmed the already self evident. I then sent him the usual Tattoo procedures. I didnt hear from him in 2 days so i sent him a reminder.
His reply:

Dear In Christ Gend0 1kari

Thank for your Email,And i have see the mark,I knew where to put the mark,I dont have the money to do the mark,I belive you get what am saying.

Am jobless now,just trying to servive,So it there is any help you will render to me,i will be very happy,

One of my friend show me where they are doing it today.

Another thing i want to ask is this,how can i be sure that you people will help me,also with other people am telling about the church????

Is there any spiritual thing behind this ministry???Why am asking this is that i have to be very careful.

And my reply (along with 3 pics of tattooed NERV mugus of the past):

Honorable Mr. *************;

If you have truly repented for your actions in the face of God, I am sure that somehow you will gather the money necessary for the tattoo. As mentioned before, we will immediately refund your every dollar you used to get the tattoo. The reason we ask people to pay for their tattoo at first is because there have been too many people that just give promises, but take the money and disappear.

If you borrow the money, or explain to the tattoo artist, you will surely get enough money for the tattoo. A symbol that we can really trust you. And that you are truly a man of faith.

Once you gain the tattoo, you will have our full confidence and trust. We will immediately refund your money and deliver the money for you to start your own church and live without having to work. But instead live a life of spreading the word of God. Which is much important than work.

I have attached to this email the pictures of 3 recent men of faith. They are also from Nigeria. However unlike you, they decided to travel and help while spreading the word of God. They are all working in the Darfur, in Sudan. They are currently out of communication, but every 6 months they go to europe or somewhere in africa to talk about their advances in the name of God. As well as get more supplies and their financial aid.

There is a lot of faith involved in this ministry. Somehow the hand of God pushed me to you, and you knew this was an opportunity to leave the scams and Join Jesus. In a few days I will visit our churches in Texas, United States. There we have a machine that helps those of hearing impediments, like myself, to talk on the phone. Perhaps we can arrange for you to call me there if It will make you feel better. Or else talk to a representative at least. Our headquarters are still being reconstructed here in Tokyo so I am using the time to visit other ones around the world.

Is it impossible to get the tattoo? Think about the wonders of God and Miracles of Jesus before you think you cant get it.

Regards.

Lets see what is next!

Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a very curious bait. What was his initial plan? Like you, did he initially want to just see where it would take him? It is now obvious how he expects to get money from you, but was he open to just about anything from the beginning? His scheme is a bit inefficient because he has to be "off-script" almost from the beginning. As far as scams are concerned, he is thinking outside the box, but of course, not outside your box.

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you wish to be especially annoying, you could try and continue the conversations with the "victims" as if you've been tricked into believing they are for real. Your mugu started this, he might as well be forced to continue replying to you from his multiple "victim" accounts. At the very least you should ask them for some biographical details, and hope to see your mugu juggling his multiple victims' stories.
You could even bring up your own ministry to these "victims" to help cement the story you're spinning.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, a few days passed by, so I send him a short email.

Honorable Mr. *************;

I am getting worried that you do not reply to my emails as often as you once did. If you are now not considering joining NERV please tell me so and I will understand. I just dont want you to waste my time. If you do not wish to join NERV, do you have anyone who might be interested?

Regards

I was honestly thinking that the mugu was gone after waiting for a few days. But a few minutes ago i received the following email from the mugu.

Dearest in God Gend0 1kari,

Thank for your Email,I want you to know that am 100% intrested,and i have been looking for the money to use for the tattoo mark .As you already know that am jobless now and things are very hard over here,the money they request is very big for me at this time.

So am working very hard to get the requsted money,And i will be very happy even if you send any amount even if $80 or more than,because they reqest $140.

I have even talk some of my friend about the church and they are intrested withing for me to start.

I wait to hear from you if their is any help that can come from you.

Regards

Since the mugu is jobless (after leaving 419 scams) he wants me to send him money. To what ill reply. "no" Smile

It seems we might get a tattoo from this lad after all.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic