SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Just go to the church as i stated and send me the Rev.Father Name and His Phone Number also with the Name and the Address of the Church.

Hey Red, i think he choose my "phone him as a priest" scenario... Hum.. ESP maybe? hahaha

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeah i know! Laughing

Anyone want to play a Priest on the phone?

If there are no takers I'll hand it over to the PMP service, but i'd rather have someone call him, i'm trying to give him as few contact numbers as possible.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A real good pic of you. The wanted poster came just right. Laughing Laughing

I think it is time to get the advice from a witchdoctor.
He was able to see into the future. The present town is bad. He only sees
misforture and harm to the baby Laughing Laughing

Tell your mugu that the witchdoctor will help you get across the border Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
3rry left up his father's business to help us right now, his dad has called him to come back home before saturday if not, he will this own him.

I assume this should be "disown him"

Sounds like your lad may be well in up to his neck. J3rry doesn't look like one to mess with Smile

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Iam afraid of what jerry might do to him if m1ch dont fedex the jewels to 1ke.
He looks like the type that would give you CPR after knocking you out just to revive you and repeat the whole process again and again.

Sucks to be in love with the damsel with the stolen jewels.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ So you think perhaps J3rry is out to chop his dolla? Or is his boss? Maybe J3rry is funding his trip...?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My take is that J3rry is the one that will decide what to do with the jewels, or that jery was your original lad but lacked computer skills so had to recruit ik3 for the sojourn, or rather jerry is ik3 and ik3 is jerry,

either way , the Ugly dude is calling the shots.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm interesting take... j3rry is definitely not 1k3, they're separate people, of that I'm sure.

My personal take is that 1k3 was out of his depth and needed someone who knew the area and had travelled and spoke the language. He probably did a bit of networking, found J3rry and has made some deal with him in return for help.

Mortar x10
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Going back to Nigeria with j3rry meant that he came with him from there in the first place, I was trying to say that your lad could have been j3rry and he brought ik3 along to act the part while he is 3rd party, I guess thats why ik3 in the emails hasnt lost his marbles , he is just there for the ride and hopefully a nice cut of the proceeds.
He is just out of school , a third rate one i guess, and prolly has nt got much in the form of a day job, and could be very well vexed in matters of the heart with the opposite sex, and perfect white set of teeth, J3rry might be paying him by the hour or per email sent.

hehehe, i just made all that up,these lads are on a well deserved vacation.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Lmao... nice analysis... you should be writing this, not me, you've got a brilliant mind for this stuff! Wink

I do have, however, 1k3's real passport (found on page 1) so I know exactly who he is. But I think you're right, J3rry has been there the whole time and is maybe telling this lad exactly what to do.

*UPDATE*

He wanted an address so I gave him an address (pretty vague):

m1ch wrote:
Hi baby

I hope you are well today. I haven't heard from you and I am worried. I found a church, it is off Av d3 14 N0v3mbr0 about 2 km from the center of town. It was closed when I went there, because I am on foot I needed to come and find internet to talk to you. I will go back later and hopefully they will help me.

I love you so much. I need to hear from you soon, i am worried.

It's going to suck when the Priest tries it on with her (sorry to any Catholics out there!).

Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting turn this thread has taken today, since on the way to work just now, I was thinking about the J3rry angle. Too bad we don't know the real story, because if J3rry is some guy that Ik3 met in Conakry (I figured he was some guy who speaks both French and English who Ik3 needed to help him get around), and if J3rry went back home, wouldn't it be interesting if Mich were to get an email from J3rry saying he's coming to help her and arranging a rendez-vous?
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wow GuineaGirl you must have ESP! Read the latest email from the lad... you'll be amazed how close you are to the truth:

Quote:
Subject: I AM HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE FOUND A CHURCH WE ARE COMING TO PICK YOU.

Honey,

Oh thank God that you have found a church as i directed you,Now we have taking the Address of the Church but we need to know the Name of the church and their Phone Number of the Rev.Father or The pastor.also we really need the name of the cafe your are using and their phone number including the name of the street so that we will stop over the street and start asking about the address

Honey I am very happy when i got your message this Morning. that church is the only way out for you to be save your self and my son 1k3 and everything you need,Please stay with the church and believe me that nothing will happen to you or my son overthere ok.

Regards about the 0b1ad4z1e Nw4bu3ze J3rry.whose email is [email protected] name is not hired.J3rry is my only and Good brother i have in this world.his Mother is the first daugther to my Mother i have lived with their family for a long time even before you know me. (talk about complicated family history Rolling Eyes) Infact J3rry is my life the same way you and my son 1k3.J3rry is more than good.i don't really know what to say again about j3rry until we see each other so that you will see him well,Right j3rry is near the border to help you because we are running out of money and he has to move Immediately to help you before any trouble comes over you.then when i receive the money from j3rry's brother i will join you and jerry over there so that we will plan how to go back.J3rry will help you take a passport photo for the new Nigeria Married Citizen passport.

Honey, i got the Poster and i am really worried about that,but that is not the mean point now,the mean point is to save your life and the life of my son 1k3.then after that we will search for the D1allo's family because i will not take that shit from them.J3rry got really upset because of the D1allo's family's again.

Honey i want to know the discussion you has with the Rev.father or the Pastor so that i will use the same word to him ok.and tell him that your waiting for I and J3rry.

I am really More than happy that you finaly found a Church Thank you for that and I promise a Gifts to you and my son 1k3.Please stay with the church to save your life and don't Panic about the Poster we will get to the head ok.

Love You Somuch.
Your Husband.

So J3rry is coming... not 1k3... interesting. M1ch is not going to be happy about that, she doesn't know J3rry and does not trust him. I need to email J3rry and find out exactly where he is.

It's nice that 1k3 ran out of money and has sent home for some more. Always a good result (if even only a little bit true).

I'd like to see him search out the d1allo's... it's the most common name in Guinea and GuineaGirl assures me that in some parts around 1 in 4 men have the name M4m4d0u D1allo. Could make for an interesting safari on it's own! Laughing Although he never contacted the d1allo address I gave him... but he may still in the future... if only just to vent his frustrations.

Oh, before I forget, one more little gift for you guys, as promised, here's J3rry's "Diplomatic Passport" Rolling Eyes... looks like a dodgy ECOWAS passport to me... hardly "diplomatic security". I'm interested to hear what the experts have to say... for me, the biggest giveaway is the signature:

Mortar x10
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Put numbers under the face and you have one half of a mug(u) shot! Looked at the sig - why an "O" with a line and arrow, I wonder?

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol... yeah... but look what the sig is written on... Wink

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, let me see, that means Jerry is Ike's nephew Confused I think their story is beginning to unravel. I'd dearly love to know who's bankrolling this adventure. Ike's dad, ie Jerry's grandfather?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That makes J3rry's dad Ik3s brother in law, I think it sounds like he is the one bank rolling this. Of course that is they don't have the same father or some other strange combination Embarassed

Ever heard that song "I'm my own grandpa"

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So according to J3rry's "passport" he is 31.

According to 1k3's passport he is 24.

1k3's sister gave birth to j3rry (according to the story). Let's say, for arguments sake, that 1k3's sister gave birth to j3rry at age 16.

This would make 1k3's sister 47.

Wow... a 23 year age difference at best Shocked

Laughing

Mortar x10
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, this safari is fantastic! bow_down

The passport does look real. The photo is not, and it should not contain signature, but rather fingerprint. So, i guess it looks like there is 3 people involved. The passport is not a diplomatic one though...

But, a very interesting twist this has gone to!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that the journey has taken its toll on M1ch3ll3 and she is slightly delirious. She is suffering badly and has taken to day dreaming about her salvation... this ought to throw a few spanners in the lad's works:

m1ch wrote:
Hi baby

I got your email. I'm very scared. I have been stealing food and I am just hoping no one knows as the police here look mean and cannot be trusted like you said.

The priest has not come back all day. I waited on the steps but it seems the church was closed, I am not sure why. I will try again tomorrow.

Please baby, I am very worried about this J3rry man. I don't know him and I don't trust him. I love you and you alone. Why can you not come for me yourself? I do not think this man will do as he says. Men here are dangerous, they try to touch me and they want to do bad things. If he knows about the jewels he will surely hurt me or worse and take them for himself. I will not let that happen to my baby. I must not let anything happen to little 1k3 as I love him as dearly as I love you. These jewels and you and 1k3 Jun1or are all I have in the world. I am living like a peasant on this Bissau street and I do not know what will happen to me. People are looking for me, the D1allo's are evil people like you said. I am worried about H4m1sh, don't forget, I know him well and he was not joking in his email, he was serious, I could tell.

Come and help me baby, I can almost feel you here with me. It will be heaven when you take me back to your home and we use the jewels to live like a prince and a princess. Your family will love me like I love them and we will have more children forever. I crave you my love.

Your wife

Things are not looking good in Bissau... what will the lad do... follow the baby and his wife or leave her and the jewels to the mercy of J3rry?

I'm going to guess the second because he's a heartless scammer who couldn't give a f*ck about m1ch or the baby... but who knows, maybe he'll surprise us and decide that if he doesn't go m1ch won't trust j3rry enough to meet him and he'll lose the jewels anyway... we'll see Smile

Mortar x10
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"his Mother is the first daugther to my Mother" means Ik3's mother is the younger sister of j3rry's mother, j3rry's mother is the eldest daughter of ik3's grandmother.

Ik3 might never have set foot on guinea, he waited to drop that bit when he thought he got an address.

cant wait to see how this pans out.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

onyenekwu wrote:
Ik3 might never have set foot on guinea.

Tell you what, after this humiliating safari, it might be better for him not to set foot in Nigeria...!!

There could be some very angry people that he now owes money to.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

freya wrote:
Looked at the sig - why an "O" with a line and arrow, I wonder?

It's not an arrow.

If you look closely at the sig, it's the name Jerry. With the "y" right under the D of cedero.

Also, for some weird coincidence, the bottom of the "Y" is pointing at some part in africa. Maybe that's where he want's to go? lol

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
^^^ lol... yeah... but look what the sig is written on... Wink

Looks like Micropore or white Scotch tape to me! Laughing Laughing

This really is a classic bait!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ik3 might never have set foot on guinea

Well whoever is posing as Ik3 in the photo is in front of the Hamburger Hills restaurant he mentioned, which is indeed near the Hotel Niger like he said. It's possible there is another Hamburger Hills in West Africa, but how would Ik3 know there is a Hamburger Hills in Conakry?

We know someone is in Conakry because of the IP address and the Areeba phone number (don't think that would work outside the country).

Of course, his name isn't Ik3 anyway. Still, we know someone is on safari.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For God's sake Red update the bloody thread already!

Oh wait... that's me! Laughing

I will be updating the thread with everything that has come through since we went down.

For those of you playing at home but haven't been following in real time and are reading this in the future (side note: do humans have wings yet?) 419eater went down for about a week under DDoS attack. In fact, it's still down as I type this, so this explains the delay in posts and the time lapse. I will endeavour to catch up on all correspondence since then and post it here.

Stand by for updates.

Watch this space

*Edit* - Had a thought later today... the lad hasn't emailed me back today, which is very unlike him... He may well be on the move. Could be good news coming Very Happy fingers crossed everyone!

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic