SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sorry if all the ATM's seem empty.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard from DR. SHAMSUDEEN USMAN, the manager of the HSBC bank in Isle of Man, London Shocked about my fund:

Quote:
Account normalization of your banking details has been delayed by International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Financial Services Authority.
This has made it necessary for your payment to be programmed into Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) Plc ATM DEBIT VISA CARD.
The total fund in question is Twelve Million, Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$12,500,000.00.)only

HSBC Bank plc London has concluded payment arrangements to issue you an ATM DEBIT VISA CARD where your payment will be uploaded. This will now enable you either download your payment at any ATM teller point or sales outlet anywhere in the world or at your bank.

If you have any question or confused about this payment plan please contact me by this email immediately so that I will direct you properly.

Er, Ive got a query. ATM's around Weatherfield have a �300 limit, so to draw my �12,500,000 out, I need to make 41,667 trips. I pointed this out to Dr Usman, I think he's the confused one now. I havent even got into why a bank in Isle of Man, London is paying me in Dollars.

Quote:
Roy Cropper,
SO WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? HOW DO YOU WANT IT IF THAT METHOD IS GOING TO BE A DELAY OR ANY THING FOR YOU. LET ME KNOW VERY URGENT SO THAT I WILL ADVISE YOU ACCORDINGLY.
THANKS
DR. USMAN

I have suggested that the HSBC can wire me my money. i look forward to finding out why that would be a problem.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Er, Ive got a query. ATM's around Weatherfield have a �300 limit, so to draw my �12,500,000 out, I need to make 41,667 trips.

Ask the Dr for 50 ATM cards, then organize a team of 50 people to withdraw the �300 limit each day. That means you'll get your full �12.5m in about 2 years and 3-or-so months.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
to draw my �12,500,000 out, I need to make 41,667 trips.

But 114 years (41,667 days) is only be enough to withdraw the capital - you also need to withdraw the interest. If your savings account is earning a modest 10% interest, the bank will be adding ~�340/day to your account. That's more than your maximum daily withdrawal!
Quote:
I havent even got into why a bank in Isle of Man, London is paying me in Dollars.

I'm sure there is a very good reason

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tried tunnelling into the bank and taking the ATM out in one go? Save you some time, plus nobody will be expecting another bank blag in Mancland. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell it's my fund, why would I steal it? Yes, they did try and tunnel into an ATM recently, I think the water people found the tunnel by accident.

The Doctor says its OK but the payment has to go reprocessing.

Quote:
Roy Cr0pper,
Ok it is possible but only that the payment has to go reprocessing. If you give me go ahead order I will start up and update you accordingly.

Thanks

Dr USMAN

Quote:
Dear Doctor,

So if I give you go ahead order you will start up? OK, update me
accordingly then.

Someone suggested you could send me 50 ATM cards, then it wouldn't
take as long to withdraw the money, however I would have to recruit 49
other people who I could trust.

Is all banking done like this in the Isle of Man, London?, it seems a
funny way to go about things

Roy Cr0pper

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can ask for a tenfold times tenfold raise of your debit card limit.or you can use the debit card to buy an apache helicopter then sell it on ebay, I think paypal wont mind the 16 percent cut.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic