SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bait this person

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am pretending to be a guyman, and this lad is bragging about how much money he is making off people. I need you to slow him down.

USE THIS....Delete the part that says YOUR EMAIL ADDY HERE and put your scambaiting email addy there:

Quote:
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:05:41 -0700
Subject: I WANT TO BUY
To: INSERT YOUR EMAIL ADDY HERE

Hello
My Company will like to buy 1 units of your item and our mode of payment is through check or money order,pls let us know if you are ok
with our mode of payment and also the total amount of the item which we
ordered for and let us ve your contact Address,full Name and Phone Number Zip code and the price of the item so we can send the payment fast. and write back to this email address [email protected]
Thanks
lizzy Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.
Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Now you type above that.....

Do NOT ASK what it was that she wanted to purchase unless it's a description like....We have those in soft fabric and in textured fabric. Can you let me know which you are interested in?

Or just email back and ask if "She" realizes that 1 unit equals 24 of the XXX what ever (make it what ever you want) and that they are $xxx each.....so that would come to....

Straight bait - - have her paying postage to send her fake checks to addresses that do not exist.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mass bait. I love them OOOOOO.

It would also be good to put in a random date and time. The scammer may not notice but its a way of filtering out the baiters.

The subject should be: Re: I WANT TO BUY

As a yellow submarine has already been done, I think I will sell a 747 once he's on the hook.

Edit - if its a straight bait then 747's are out. A quick and dirty job to get a check to a nonexistent address it shall be.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deiter has asked her for her shipping address as he has the item in stock.

I wonder what the item is? Very Happy

Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK... Email sent... 'Peter' is selling 12 boxes per unit @ for 120 each... plus tax for some states... asked for shipping address...

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
PhinGuru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just fired off to him

Quote:

Notebooks for Schools

Pl4teach C0mputers,
13 Glendale Way,
Park Industrial Estate,
Pasadena,
Texas

Dear Ms Williams,

We don't sell our products singly, we only supply schools in batches of 100 at a time.

Our standard range is priced at $365 each, which would come to a figure of $36,500 (Thirty six thousand and five hundred dollars). This naturally includes the shipping costs and insurance to your location.

I hope this information is of assistance to you. If you want to place this order immediately, just send your shipping address along with your check made out to Pl4teach C0mputers Inc. for the above amount marked for my attention and quoting the reference xxx/xxxxxx

You have my assurance that should you place this order within the next week, I will personally guarantee that the goods will be on their way to you literally within days.

Yours Sincerely

En0ch 4llup
Head of Sales for Pl4teach C0mputers

I wonder if he'll think it strange for me to email at this time in the morning, or will he assume that greedy business exec's work at all hours ?
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just emailed asking which of the items in my company's wide range of Satanic acoutrements she is interested in. Plus a straight bait from another account!

Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
swordfish
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in! $25,000 per box of god only knows what.

I do love the mass bait Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Nash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She would like to buy a Streethawk replica off me Very Happy

ETA: I'm in.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with ya! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. I wonder why someone would want to buy a surplus Centurion tank?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what colour he'll chose for the rainbow I'm supplying.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in for a carton of ice cream at $4500 per carton. Shipping address requested.
gargstang
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

25,000 used business cards ought to do the trick.

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133443">Intro</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Start Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117865">Safety</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Get Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Scam Victims</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Real Banks</a> ]
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

$23,400 worth of shark scrotums already in production!

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is about as straight as I could be tonight Smile:

Quote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We do not sell individual items, we only sell in bulk, with a minimum order of 20 units.

Our are electronically controlled, to allow for greater volumes of urine flow in each urinal, each unit is priced at �50,000 and this reflects the work that has gone in to producing these gold plated urinals, which due to the gold plating, are easier to clean than normal ceramic urinals, hence our company slogan, "", our company is built on a solid platform dating back to 1845 in London.

We are happy to accept any sort of cheques as a mode of payment, please let me know if you are willing to buy the minimum of 20 units, the total price will be 20 x �50,000 = �1,000,000 (�1 MILLION POUNDS).

As soon as we receive your cheque, we will dispatch your order straight away.

I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Regards,

Axxxxx Vxxxxx

[edit]

I always check for typos before sending, still missed 2, damnit Evil or Very Mad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Rather beats my pun-filled dildo company.

There are no italics in the above for those who do not know what italics are.

And, yes, Scam Patroller wins the thread.

--J.D.

Last edited by Doctor X on Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent her?? this;

Dear Ms Williams,

our rectal plugs are available in quantities of one gross.

144 plugs at �38.42 ex vat = �5532.48
V.A.T. @17.5% = � 968.18
Total disbursement = �6500.66

Bunns Butt and Clenched; for all your rectal needs.

Nos 1 and 2 Porcelain Place
Vitreous
Burkhampton
UP1 2GO

Jane Longbottom.
Sales Dept

Awaiting reply...

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent:
Quote:
We are pleased to inform you that we do have in stock 1 unit of the item that you have requested. The full price, with tax, comes to $125,765. Of course, shipping is always free!
We thank you for your custom. Your shipment will commence upon receipt of your check and a shipping address. Please make the check out to 4ngst 4rt and mail it to:
####Oregon Maildrop Address #### ,
#####, OR #####

Thank you and we look forward to future business with you!
M4ry 4ngstur1a, CEO 4ngst 4rt and C0nsignments.

FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not really sure what I'm selling, but I think it's probably goats.

Quote:
Hello there,

Thanks for showing an interest in buying from my company. As stated in the advertisement, we are perfectly fine with accepting payment by cheque or money order, however it will not be possible to send to you just one item. As stated in the advertisement, we sell in breeding groups of four (2 males and 2 females) and the minimum order for all customers outside of Bahrain is 10 groups.

Since you contacted us, you are probably aware that we only sell the highest quality stock. We can also guarantee live delivery every time and the animals will take no more than 3 working days to reach you once the payment is recieved.

The cost for one breeding group is 755 Bahraini Dinar ($2000 USD) and the minimum order is 10 groups, making a total cost of 7550 Bahraini Dinar (equivalent to $20,000 USD). This is an individual unit price of $500 and you are unlikely to find these animals cheaper elsewhere (as I'm sure you have realised). We also offer a 5% discount if you can pay in our local currency, but if this is not possible then USD will be fine. Shipping for the order will be 1,900 Bahraini Dinar ($5000 USD) making a total cost of 9,450 Bahraini Dinar or $25000 USD.

If you are interested in buying from us, please confirm that this price is ok and also send details of where you want the item shipped to. I will forward you details of where to send payment upon your positive response to this email.

Thankyou kindly,

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, anyone ^^^^^ getting replies?

Granted it is/was Sunday, but I have had two Phone Lads, of all people, with disappearing bank accounts trying to reach me.

Apparently, this "Ladette" is not a Steely Dan fan . . . perhaps Shagnasty will have better luck.

--J.D.

SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response as yet. It was extra quiet today, even for a Sunday. Not a single e-mail or phone call.

Too quiet. :p

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Lizzy,

Thank you for your odor.

We only do wholesale by pallet. We can load a pallet of double dong dildos for you tomorrow when the office opens. Please indicate if they should ship in black, white, purlpe, green, orange, or if you prefer a random assortment.

The price per pallet is $4,679, plus actual shipping costs. More than 10 pallots we pay shipping.

Please remit the funds in a check or money order via Express Mail Service or overnight DHL, insured for the value of the cheque to:

David Girth
C/O
Davies Delightful Dildos
680 Park Avenue
New York, NY, 10021

We will ship as soon as the cheque arrives.

Thank you for your interest,

David Girth

(not anywhere near as imaginitive as Five Forces above! Maybe s-he will insure the envelope?)

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response to me today either. On the other hand, I used the same address as freya, so let's see how much attention our boy is paying to what we say.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. Can I double-check the mugu's address? It is listed as [email protected]. Is that the way she spells it, or should it be williams?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic