SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For my amusement last night, I mass emailed insults to a bunch of lotto lads.

I only had one reply but it was it worth it!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Attention Idiot from kaduna,

I have been thinking of whom you are but now i know that you are a fish from uwagele river near mgbidi in imo state,i also discovered that your family was couresed and as i write now a ma m na unu bu osu and na amu nna bu ojadike,mama ki bu oji otele a su ago,otu mama bu toilet ma na bu usu,i can not believe that you are from Nigeria cos we don't produce animals like you,you belong to the zoo family and that is where you are suppose to be and not in the street you bastard.nna ki a na ara ta nne ki ofuma,i funa ebe ha na eme ya ke ka osi adi ma ka na a ma m na otu mama ki na esiusi and na amu gi ga na esiusi ta irela and na your mama i wan fuck now give me her number so that i go callam fuck nice ohooooooo,ke e be o na akwuna ka m ga ra ya,i no get too much to say now but know that you are a mugu and i go eat your money one day and that day you go know say na me be baba for lotto.transfer and come and carry,to inform you that na pure water format i go through because i know say na wait you dey sale for street for mile2 and you go fall i promise you.and as i dey now i no go it you lotto,transfer or come ans carry cos i no say you no get money but don't worry i go send you that pure water own i promise mmumu as for me i be big boy i get 3 houses for abuja,2 for V.I,1 for my vila and i have more than 15 cars infat i no go remember all and the problem wey i get with EFCC the money wey dey their go change you and your village and na from this game if you no say you be big boy send me your Home Address.phone numbers.shop address and other informtions about you make you know if i no go end your family,village and anything that exist around you in one day na southy i dey, dey do London job i be big boy but i promise you with you email i go get you kill you as i dey write to you now by boys for nigeria dey look for you and dey get you all the internet cafe in nigeria have your details now and by the time i get you,you will know that you have just touch a big boy in town.my number is 0027 73 287 9510 and i dey live for absa tower ok if you no say you be big boy give me your number and address any where in the world you dey i go get you by then you go no say na south africa guy wey you dey touch the body serious i go move you and if you come to the address i gave you ask of nwa mama na south any were you dey for south ask of nwa mama na south dey go show you were i dey.you know waiting i do for oko poly before i enter southy,i no go tel;l you now till i get you and if you see anybody wey school for oko between 1996 to 2000 make you ask am who be agafe we dey enter any were for niger go carry hit no shaken but you i go shake your side i promise you i no say you bi juman and a go enter you if i enter you i no go come out till i finish you.finally my guys in niger will come after you from today wait for then i promise you be adamu for kaduna amu ikita.

Bye and have a nice visit from my boys soon.
Nwa Mama Na South.

Oh, any of you who may feel up to calling that number, feel free. Twisted Evil

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Akai - Good work --- that is a gem Laughing

@Raymond --- that lad provide some great material for a new insult script Very Happy

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SEE U ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN.SEE YOUR MOTHER IS A BASTARD,AND YOU ARE A SON TO A GOAT WHICH MEANS GOAT FORK YOUR MOTHER U BLOODY FOOL. AND MORE OVER U ARE JUST A STINKEN JU. SO WHEN, I CALL U JU,U SAY SIR.U THINK I DOT 'T KNOW U ARE IN BENIN.OUR DATER BASSES REVIED TO US.JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN.YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHOM YOU ARE PLAYING WITH
I WANT TO DISCONNENT YOUR LIFE NOW.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your generation is cursed forever. You even know say u no fit win money because u are will remain poor forever. KO NI DA FUN IYA LAYA E.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
babatunde or what are you called? You are nothing but like your father who happens to be a monkey without any route. May your monkey generation to generation continue to suffer on top of tree waiting for free banana that will never surface.Amen.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE A BARSTARD

DONT EVER IN UR LIFE WRITE DIS KIND OF A MAIL AGAIN

LOCATE U AND KILL U

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your are very stupid ass hole.your father

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT A TRUE STREET GUY MAN, WHY U DEY STUPID 4 BAR WEN I NO COLLECT FROM MAGA HAND SEE ANY TIN WEN U TALK NA UR HEAD HE DEY BCOS MI NA BABA GOD SON.

BE INFORMED THAT TREASURES ARE FOUND IN THE HOUSE OF THY LORD.

[email protected] wrote:

(The same thing Akai received)

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
As I NOW HAVE UR DETAILS AND THAT OF YOUR PARENTS buy y does father like licking d asses of goats and chicken if he is dat hungry he cld chew ur mothers pussy at least dat is his legally or dnt ur momma have a pussy .

ia await your urgent response so i can help u wit ur sistas and give ur moda 5 naira atleast is more dan wat she gets for fuckin hyenas n monkeys

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
God will reward u for wat u wrote.

[email protected]
Quote:
I like your style, God bless you ! O' boy !
Go Chop Shit !

[email protected]
Quote:
fucu you Barrister Bello you mother is fuck meat i will suck her pussy, may devil BASTARD you in your life .

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Fake Barr.
You are a big foul, you will never have any client, u will remain a pool barr. no client will send u a din, you will sac in a wide hole that is as deep as ur mother virginal.

DIS IS ALSO SAME TO YOU BIG FOUL BARRISTER

[email protected]
Quote:
TWO MONTHS YOU WILL NEVER LIVE AND SEE THIS WORLD AGAIN YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED UNTILL YOU DIE, MAYBE NEXT TWO MONTHS.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AND YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN YOUR LIFE IN JEUSU NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE DE MONEY WHE ME DON MAKE FOR GUY UR FORE FATHERS AND UR PRESENT GERNERATION NEVER SEE M I NO RAKE. MAY KAMALU THE god OF THUNDER VISIT YOU .

YOUR POOR FAMILY DEY WAIT FOR YOU WHILE YOU DEY THERE DEY FUCK ASHAWO UP AND DOWN GOD PUNISH YOU.

And finally this gem from MICHAEL AND JULIET KAMARA, those two poor orphans stuck in a refugee camp, trying to find someone to treat them like their own children and help them recover their Dad's hidden fortune. I offered to help, but they did not like my offer Crying or Very sad [email protected]
Quote:
NOW LISTEN TO ME YOU IDIOT KOBO AND JOBLESS THING LIKE YOU,HOPELESS AND REJECTED THING LIKE YOU,JUST LOOK AT HOW YOU ARE COURSIN YOUR SELF IDIOT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE POOR AND CAURESD THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE BAD MOUTH,AS YOU ARE POOR DONT YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE RICH PEOPLE LIKE US? NOW I SEND YOUR COURSE BACK TO YOU IN THE NAME OF THE OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN GO AND REMAIN
COUSERD,I REJECT YOUR COURES NOW RECEIVE IT BACK!!!!! YOU IDIOT AND HOPELESS THING TAKE YOUR COURSE BACK AND IT WILL REMAIN IN YOUR LIFE FOREVER AND EVER AMEN AS FOR ME I AM ALREADY A RICH GUY I MEAN I AM WEALTHY GUY AND I AM COVERD WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS OK !! TAKE YOUR COURSE BACK NOW YOU BASTERD RECEIVE IT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IDIOT.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lotto lad response. This is fun!

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU GET LUCKY I NO KNOW U I FOR LET U KNOW SAY I DON THIEK B4 BY PULLING ME TRIGER ON YOUR HEAD SLASHING YOUR BRAIN OFF. SO 419 AND THIEF CHOSE ONE 4 ME. AS U KNOW DEY WISH PEOPLE WELL SO NA YOU GO LOOK DEM GO DEY LEAVE U 4 BACK FOR LIFE. NO PRAY 4 YOURSELF OH PRAY 4 PEOPLE MAKE DEM BETTER IF NOT U GO SEE WHERE U GO REACH NA 6 FEET JUST TO CLEAR WAY 4 PEOPLE. NA UR HAND E FUTURE DEY NOW. WISH U THE BEST ONLY IF U CHANGE CHEERS.......

Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey fellers. You are doing a great job here. Each time I get a barrage of insults from a lotto lad, I sneak over here and copy an appropriate piece and go and send it back to him.

@ Akai Ryu

How do you source your email addies for the mass insults? Over at the Lotto Lads Caper we find that the email addy's that respond the best are the one's taken from the reply to an enquiry.
Also available from Pyrosoft over there is a mail parsing program. You can select the whole Repository, click Scan and come up with an alphabetically sorted list free of duplicates, and formatted for BCC. Saves many hours work and Pyrosoft would be pleased that anyone gets use out of it.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^ To tell you the truth I do not have as good of a method like the one you describe, but since I have been chasing lotto lads the past few anyway (have gotten a couple bank accounts in the last week) I guess I should get to that system you have going on that thread. I am not terribly familiar with Pyrosoft's program, but it sounds like something that would really come in handy, both for that and for stuff like this. I would like to figure that out because if it saves a lot of time, I could do more with the lotto lads than I can now.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE WORSE THAN A SMELLING PIG
GUESS WHO ARE?GOAT,FROG PIG AND SMELLING SHIT.
BASTARD SON.
SEE POLICE AT YOUR BACK.
EWU KAN BEER

[email protected]
Quote:
Any thing u wish me shall go back to u,e no go better 4 u forever,any thing u dey do police go arrest u,na card u dey work na,,i go set u up

[email protected]
Quote:
MY MAN,I THOUGHT U RE A HUMAN BEING NOT KNOWING THAT U'RE NOTHING BUT AN INGNORANT BASTARD WHO NEVER KNEW NOTHING.JUST LOOK AT UR ENGLISH LANGUAGE.I DONT EVEN THINK THAT U FINISHED UR SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL ANYWAY I NEVER MEANT TO WRITE ALL THIS BULLSHITS TO U BUT I DID IT OUT OF THE E-MIL U WROTE TO UR FELLOW GUYMAN U CLAIMED TO BE.

I EXPECTED YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT U RE MY FELLOW FRIEND AS IN...... YOU KNOW WHAT AM SAYING THAN TO START INSULTING UR FATHER IN THE VILLAGE.IF I MAY ASK? CANT U BUILD RELATIONSHIP WITH PEOPLE YOU COME ACROSS MAYBE YOU RE DOING ALL THIS AS INEXPERIENCED G-MAN AND I KNOW U'RE NOT A GUY MAN GO ASK YOUR FRIEND,ASTUPID ASSHOLE.

IT'S QUITE A PITY FOR PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T HAVE MANNER OF APPROACH TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEING(GUYMAN) JUST BECAUSE U RE LACKING MANNERS AND U KNOW HOW PEOPLE BRASS AND NOTHING KNOWING WHOM THEY RE THROWING EMAILS TO AND U RE HERE TELLING ME HOW YOU FUCKED UR MOTHER THROUGH HER ASSHOLE AND SUCK UR SISTER'S PUSY.JUST FUCK OFF U PUNK ASS MUDER FUCKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY,

YOUR WORDS TIGHT SHA,BUT U STILL BE THE BIGGEST FOOL WEY GO WAIT TIME DEY TIME MAIL WEY NO MAKE SENCE.YOUR MAMA ONCE WORKED IN A VERY LOCAL HOTEL IN MY AREA AM SO SUPRISED THAT SHE IS UR MUM.ITS A PITY UR DAD DIED OF AIDSSSSSSSSSSS.

SHAME

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU UGLY *DELETED*, WITH YOUR BLACK ASS........ GOAT WILL FUCK YOU MOTHER FOREVER.

THANKS RUST IN HELL.

NWANNE.

[email protected] makes me laugh Laughing
Quote:
YOU BASTARD FOLISH MAN WHERE EVER YOU ARE I WANT YOU TO COME TO MY OFFICE AND SEE BOYS LIKE YOU TROWING JOB AND THEY ARE MAKING A LOT OF EUROS, DOLLARS, E.TC AND YOU ARE THERE FEELING HUNGRY A VERY DAY.
LIVE THAT PLACE AND COME TO ME I WILL WORK OUT MONEY FOR YOU. IF YOU LIKE I CAN SEND YOU SOME MONEY TO COME OVER AND GET RICH LIKE MY BOYS OK. IDIOT LIKE U, HUNGRY MAN, YOUR PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE VILLAGE, SOMEBODY LIKE YOU CAN KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY MONEY. I AM MAKING IT MORE THAN YOU THAT IS WHY YOU ARE PUTING EYE FOR ME, BECAUSE THE WICKEDNESS OF YOUR FAMILY MAKES YOUR PARENTS DIED EARLLY BORN TROW CHILD LIKE YOU. AND AS FROM TODAY I COS YOU IN YOUR HOLE LIFE YOU WILL DIE LIKE CAT, YOU WILL SURFFER FOR NOTING IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN UR LIFE, THE DAY YOU WILL PLAN TO MARRY IS THE DAY YOU WILL DIE, THE DAY U WILL DREAM OF GET ONE CENT FROM MUGU IS THE DAY YOU WILL BE HANDING TO EFCC AND YOU WILL DIE IN PRISON.
BASTARD
NAME: SEE YOUR MAMA TOTO
NO 45 OTUMAMAGI STREET
AJIOTUNEGI STATE
NIGER
and
Quote:

SO THIS IDIOT YOU DONT EVEN GO SCHOOL IN YOUR HOLE LIFE BASTARD IDIOT.
FORCTRATION HAS KILLED YOU THAT IS WHY YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT YOUR ANGER ON SOMEONE. LOOK LET ME TELL YOU DIE ONLY YOU, YOU CAN NEVER GET SOMEONE BEFORE YOU DIE, WINSH LIKE U, I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WAY OF ASKING MONEY FROM ME SO THAT U CAN COME OVER HERE, I WILL SEND TO U IF YOU WANT TO COME HERE AND MAKE MONEY LIKE OTHER, THAN TO STAY AT HOME KILLING PEOPLE THAT GOD HAVE BLESSED BECAUSE UR POOR WICKED MIND, LIVE THAT AND COME TO TOWN YOU WILL MAKE IT LIKE MY BOYS, LOOK STAYING IN NIGER CAN NOT HELP U AS GUY MAN, U NEED TO GO OUT FROM THE COUNTRY AS I DO AND MAKE IT AS I AM MAKING NOW, THE GOOD HAND OF GOD IS WITH ME IN THIS COTE D'IVOIRE OK. SOMEBODY LIKE IS THE PEOPLE WHO WILL AN INFORMATS ROBERS, IF GOD BLESS HIS CHILDREN AND THEY COME BACK TO THEY FATHERS LAND YOU WILL GO AND TELL ROBERS TO COME AND KILL HIM JUST FOR NOTING.
WHEN WILL YOU STOP ALL THIS WICKDNESS. LOOK GOD WILL BLESS AS HE DO TO ME ONLY IF YOU STOP KILLING AN INNOCENT SOUL AND STOP PLANING FOR THE DEAD OF INNOCENT ONES, IF NOT THE PUNISHMENT WILL REMAIN ON U, ON UR FAMILY, ON UR GENERATION.
I AM COMING HOME ON DECEMBER IF YOU LIKE WAITING FOR ME IN AIR PORT WITH UR GANGS I WILL PASS IN THE NAME OF JESUS OR IF U LIKE GO TO YOUR VILLAGE AND DO YOUR JUJU AS YOU USE TO DO I WILL MACH UPON YOUR HANDS AND PASS.
I AM COMING WITH MY BOYS TO COME AND ENJOY MY COUNTRY NIGERIA OK. SO JUST WAIT IF I COME THEN U TELL ME IF YOU WAN TO GO OUT WITH ME AND MAKE MONEY.
( IMBECILE ), THIS WHAT YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS YOUR LIFE TILL YOU DIE, I PRAY IT WILL FOLLOW YOU AL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE
YOUR MAMA TOTO
ISEE YOUR MAMA FOR IGABU WHERE THEY ARE FUKING HER LIKE GAOT AND THAT IS WHAT SHE DID TILL SHE COULD BE ABLE TO BORN BASTAD LIKE....................IMBECILE

[email protected]
Quote:
so you know that you can never win money ah. Back to the sender. Is your generation that is cursed. Guy i have made millions of dollar in this business so motherfucker go fuck your mama. Lick my balls. Ko ni dara fun iyalaya e.

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you and your entire family, your generations to generations. if 419 is your future job den you are doomed. no wonder idiots like you that are drop out from schools end up been armed robbers and at the end of the day kill ur own bastards parentsa in the scene of the robber. bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
kiss ma ass,u fool??????????hahahahahaahah

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for making the full shit out of ur self small boy, My format landesd into your email box doesnt mean u should start bragging at me asshole.

Cometo even think of it you are there in Nigeria making the full out of ur fucking asshole and I am hereb in the USA making real big money, hommie i think u will find a better Job for ur self wen Prof Charles Soludo change the Naira denomination into fucking shit small money, Come and work with mer and lets make real big money dan bombing for ur so called chairmen.

I will advise u dat i will feed ur family only if u can give me ur sister stinking pussy,I will not lay any course on ur Mama cos she aint gat anything to do with this piss of shit, she is a poor woman which is looking for something u will eat,

I made 30k USD last year through my spanish Contact now i am in the USA making it real big, fuck shit not all dos smelling money u have been receiving from the Western Union, See I was Born and brought Up in Lagos and i have worked so hard to the level i am today which u gat nothing but a full shit of black ass *DELETED*.

I will send u my pics later in the day.

Harrison

[email protected] tries to give me some advice
Quote:
Hi my friend,

If you are a follow hustler let me know so that we can work together, this is not my profession but it was condition that pushes me into it, what you should have done instead of casting a spell on me would have been to counsel me if at all you are against it.

If you had done that I wouldn�t mind given you my telephone numbers so that we call talk, you may be of help to me if you feel what I am doing will not help me, by so doing I will hold you at high esteem.

I left secondary school since 2000 I managed to get an OND certificate from Bida poly I have done so many odd jobs from working in factory to another unpleasant job trying to make ends meet but to no avail saving a enough money to further my education and to be a better person in life.

See I have conscience as such not too happy with this trade but my brother I am helpless to my condition, saying the things you said to me makes me regard you as somebody without conscience if not why would you abuse my mother are you not born of a woman.

I pray that God will change your perspectives.

Regards

Big fish

Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My assistant, Jennifer sent out a big batch of ASEM's, offering money, but she really wanted bank accounts. Some of the recipients were very rude to Jennifer.
That led me to this thread looking for insults.

On 8/29/07, Martin Poku <[email protected]> wrote:
fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Jennifer Xxxxxxxxx <[email protected]> hide details 12:30 am (22 hours ago)
to Martin Poku <[email protected]>
date Aug 30, 2007 12:30 AM
subject Re: I STILL OWE YOU MONEY FOR BALANCE OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT
mailed-by gmail.com
(Jennifer sent this one to quite a few lads.)

MY MAN,I THOUGHT U RE A HUMAN BEING NOT KNOWING THAT U'RE NOTHING BUT AN INGNORANT BASTARD WHO NEVER KNEW NOTHING.JUST LOOK AT UR ENGLISH LANGUAGE.I DONT EVEN THINK THAT U FINISHED UR SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL ANYWAY I NEVER MEANT TO WRITE ALL THIS BULLSHITS TO U BUT I DID IT OUT OF THE E-MIL U WROTE TO UR FELLOW GUYMAN U CLAIMED TO BE.

I EXPECTED YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT U RE MY FELLOW FRIEND AS IN...... YOU KNOW WHAT AM SAYING THAN TO START INSULTING UR FATHER IN THE VILLAGE.IF I MAY ASK? CANT U BUILD RELATIONSHIP WITH PEOPLE YOU COME ACROSS MAYBE YOU RE DOING ALL THIS AS INEXPERIENCED G-MAN AND I KNOW U'RE NOT A GUY MAN GO ASK YOUR FRIEND,ASTUPID ASSHOLE.

IT'S QUITE A PITY FOR PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T HAVE MANNER OF APPROACH TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEING(GUYMAN) JUST BECAUSE U RE LACKING MANNERS AND U KNOW HOW PEOPLE BRASS AND NOTHING KNOWING WHOM THEY RE THROWING EMAILS TO AND U RE HERE TELLING ME HOW YOU FUCKED UR MOTHER THROUGH HER ASSHOLE AND SUCK UR SISTER'S PUSY.JUST FUCK OFF U PUNK ASS MUDER FUCKER.
-

The Mugu replied:

from Martin Poku <[email protected]> hide details 3:18 am (19 hours ago)
to Jennifer Xxxxxxxx <[email protected]>
date Aug 30, 2007 3:18 AM
subject Re: I STILL OWE YOU MONEY FOR BALANCE OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT
signed-by yahoo.co.uk

ALL THE PORTIONS MARKED IN RED BY ME INDICATE VERY POOR ENGLISH SPOKEN BY PROFESSOR 'KNOW ALL' THE CORRECTIONS ARE IN LOWER CASE BRACKET.

Jennifer Carreras <[email protected]> wrote:

MY MAN,I THOUGHT U RE A HUMAN BEING NOT KNOWING THAT U'RE NOTHING BUT AN INGNORANT (ignorant) BASTARD WHO NEVER KNEW NOTHING.JUST LOOK AT UR ENGLISH LANGUAGE.I DONT EVEN THINK THAT U FINISHED UR SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL ANYWAY I NEVER MEANT TO WRITE ALL THIS BULLSHITS (bullshi) TO U BUT I DID IT OUT OF (due to)THE E-MIL (email) U WROTE TO UR FELLOW GUYMAN U CLAIMED TO BE.

I EXPECTED YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT U RE MY FELLOW FRIEND AS IN...... YOU KNOW WHAT AM SAYING THAN TO START INSULTING UR FATHER IN THE VILLAGE.IF I MAY ASK? CANT U BUILD RELATIONSHIP WITH PEOPLE YOU COME ACROSS MAYBE YOU RE DOING ALL THIS AS INEXPERIENCED (as an inexperienced) G-MAN AND I KNOW U'RE NOT A GUY MAN GO ASK YOUR FRIEND,ASTUPID ASSHOLE.

IT'S QUITE A PITY FOR PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T (people who dont) HAVE MANNER OF APPROACH TO THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEING(GUYMAN) JUST BECAUSE U RE LACKING MANNERS AND U KNOW HOW PEOPLE BRASS (browse) AND NOTHING KNOWING WHOM THEY RE THROWING EMAILS TO AND U RE HERE TELLING ME HOW YOU FUCKED UR MOTHER THROUGH HER ASSHOLE AND SUCK UR SISTER'S PUSY (pussy).JUST FUCK OFF U PUNK (punky) ASS MUDER (murder)FUCKER.

I trust that after reading this all will pay attention to correct grammar and spelling. We cannot be seen to be corrected by our mugus. You should be impressed by his standard of English prose.
Thanks for the insults. I'll be using many more shortly. Very Happy

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent out a slew of insults from my Bishop H*ward Stern account. Usually the name makes lads think it is either another lad or a real Bishop and they tend to open the insult mail. My results did not disappoint me Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR BISHOP STERN

I WISH YOU DOUBLE OF THE BELOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
BISHOP STERN FUCK YOU

GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION YOU FUKING BITCH YOU MOTHER IS AFULL BECUASE SHE GIVE BIRTH TO A MOTHER LEAKER LIKE YOU DID YOU THISK THESE IS AFURD OF WHAT YOU FUKING NIGERIA YOU BROTHER AND FATHER WILL FALL THE VICTIM OF THIS BESINESS AND I WILL NOT GIVE THEN THIS MONEY THAT WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY
COMPAND FOOLL

[email protected]
Quote:
You are basket mouth without single kobo.

Wetin goat see closed mouth,foolish dog see am begin to open basket mouth.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Pig

UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

[email protected]
Quote:
I wish you the same and more to you and your generations. Amen and Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
seance you have chosen to curse your self may all the wishies that you have wish your self
come opon you and your family and you will for ever remain cursed. do not be sorprise wen all this will rise against you bec you did it to your self may the rot of my 4 fathers fall upon you and may they figth for me untill you life is miserable and you die.and parish.IDIOT LET US SEE WHOS CAUSE IS GOING TO WORK. (DIE FOR RAEL.......!....... BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
U no make any since.

[email protected]
Quote:
no matter how rich u are now,your wealth shall vanish,n if u are already poor like i presume u are u will never do morethan affording ur personal meal in a day.i tell you this and i shall be so that u will never have ur own kids.Poverty shall be the trademark of your familty.By the end of this year ur family name will be poverty fooooooooooool

Helios
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
As yet another thread grows, here's a new one, unsealed for freshness!

Excuse this silly question, but how is all this supposed to hurt the scammers ?
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

feel free to hassle this man as he is quite a famous lad in these parts.
im just getting going and its taking some insults for a reply

"Samuel Eze" <[email protected]

Quote:
ALL CAUSE IS GOING BACK TO YOU BECASUE YOU AND YOUR SMALL god CAN'T DO ME ANY BECAUSE THE GOD AM SAVING IS BIG AN THAN ANY ANOTHER gods OKAY

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Helios I do it for a couple of reasons. First I intensly dislike the lads, and this allows me to take my frustration out of them. Second, if they actually take the time to respond to me, it is time they aren't taking to scam someone. Third, it seems to irritate some of them, and I enjoy that. Fourth, some of their replies are funny Laughing

Todays lads include [email protected]
Quote:
MUGU MUGU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

[email protected]
Quote:
mIND UR OWN MAYE. U NO GO GET SHESHE 4 UR LIFE AGAIN,IF YOU NO WETIN DEY U GO IGNOR THIS MAIL INSTEAD DEY MAKE UR LIFE DEY MORE MISTRY,MISTIRIOUS FOOL

[email protected] to Brrister Bello
Quote:
Fake Barrister,

You Moron..... Piss off man.... Idoit

[email protected]
Quote:
BELLO OR SENDER, IT'S IS WRITTEN, DO NOT SURFER A WITCH TO LIVE. sO I RETURNED ALL YOUR CURSES BACK TO YOU THE SENDER INCLUDING ALL THE CURSES THAT YOU COULD NOT EMERGINE.AND AS FROM TODAY ONWARD, YOU WILL BEGAN TO SEE THEM HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE.

SINCE YOU LOVE TO CURSE, CURSE WILL BE YOUR GARMENT AND OIL THAT FLOWS IN YOUR BONES.i DESIDED TO CURSE YOU ONLY BECAUSE YOUR GENERATION DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO ME.MARK MY WORDS FROM TODAY BIGGEST FOOL.

IF YOU MUST KNOW, I COLLECTED A HUG AMOUT OF MONEY YESTERDAY AND I HAVE ALREADY MARREID WITH TWO CHILDREN AND I GO TO MY CONTRY AND COME BACK ALMOST EVERY THREE MOUTHS. yOU SEE YOUR CURSE IS MEANNINGLESS TO ME. BUT YOU WILL SEE YOUR LIFE.SON OF A BITCH.

I send another insult, he wants to kill me --- help I'm scared Confused
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T BELIEVE IN TALKING TOO MUCH.IF YOU CLAIM TO BE STURBON,THEN GIVE ME YOUR FULL NAME AND FAMILY NAME,FULL ADDRESS WHERE YOU STAY NOW AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

THEN I WILL SHOW YOU WHY THEY CALL ME NIGER ONE HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA AND AT THE TAP OF MY FINGER AND A WORD OF MY PHONE CALL, MY BOYS THERE IN NIGERIA WILL KIDNAP YOU AND PLACE YOU SOMEWHERE FOR ME PENDING MY ARRIVAL TO NIGERIA BY NEXT TWO MOUTHS TO DISPOSE YOU IDIOT.

ONE MORE THING,YOU PEOPLE THERE IN NIGERIA BELIEVED IN TALKING TOO MUCH BUT WE HERE BELIVED IN ACTION OK.I TOOK THIS CONVERSATION LIGHTLY BEFORE BUT NOW YOU HAVE PROVOKED ME.I WILL DEFINITELY FIND YOU ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Holyghost fire go kill you. na miolue go kill you for oshodi oke express way.

Bet me, Na poverty go kill you for life.Idiot.

Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FOOL...YOU NO GET MONEY THATS Y U WANT MAKE OTHERS NO GET...I DON ALREADY ARRIVE SO NA UR SELF YOU THEY LAY CAUSE ON AND YOU FAMILY WILL NEVER PROSPER AND YOU SHA SMELL LIKE THE HE GOAT AND YOU WILL NEVER FIND FAVOUR FROM MAN.

U BASTERD U NO GET WORK AT ALL,BECAUSE IF U GET WORK U GO FACE UR BUSINESS...IF U NEED MONEY GO ON THE STREET AND BEG FOR CORN.

YOU NO GET REGARDS FOR UR PARENTS AT HOME THATS Y U THEY EMAIL TRASH..NIJA GUY LIKE U NO NOW WERE THEY PAIN AM... BECAUSE ALL UR MATE ARE BUSY MAKING MONEY..U ARE BUSY INSULTING UR LIFE..

GUY I BELIVE SAY U BE SMALL BOY WERE START TO THEY COLLECT $100 FROM GUY...GROW UP AND STOP DISTURBING YOUR SELF,YOU FOOLISH BASTERD...TRY THINK WELL AND U GO KNOW SAY U NO GET SENCE WHEN U TAKE EVEN TAKE WRITE THIS MAIL..

One again fool,fuck off am too busy to be disturb by a kid like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
As you have prayed for me and you are not God so I say back to sender and you mus capture it. Since I know that I am njot foolish and you dont know me in person as hole.You and our entire family will remain embecilic for ever hahahahahaha.........

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUHVE SAID WILL TUEN BACK TO YOU IN ONE MILLION TIMES: i AM FREE AND RICH: IF YOU KNOW ME? YOU WILL SHOOT UP YORMOUTH; i AM A BIGR BOY

FOLL LIKE YOU.
DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
You can't even make a correct sentence

[email protected] has a heated exchange with barrister Bello
Quote:
YOU ARE A *DELETED*, STINKING FOOL AND THE POOREST MAN IN AFRICA. YOU WILL DIE A BEGGAR AND CANNOT EVEN TAKE CARE OF 1 SQAURE MEAL OF FOOD UNTIL YOU ENTER SIX FEET. YOUR MAMA TOTO

I reply with another insult and he answered Laughing
Quote:
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END! YOU CLAIM TO BE BARRISTER BELLO WHEN YOU CANNOT SPEAK EVEN SIMPLE GOOD ENGLISH. THAT SHOWS THE LEVEL GOD IS PUNISHING YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. IF YOU EVER COMMIT NO SIN, LET YOUR WISHES BE DONE BUT IF YOU DO, YOU WILL REMAIN THE POOREST MAN IN NIGERIA THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS PICK THE CRUMBS OF FOOD AND LEFT OVER TO MANAGE YOUR LIFE.

MAY HOLY GHOST FIRE CONSUME YOU AS YOU WRITE AGAIN.

Hmmm -- a Barrister that can't even speak simple English ---- I've dealt with a few of those

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a few more pissed off lads Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to the sender in jesus highest name I CURSED You.

[email protected] had some unkind words for my man Barrister Bello Laughing
Quote:

BARRISTER BASTERD!!!.

I thought you are a barrister when i saw your message but now i know that you are a MORON and a BASTERD and if you dont mind yourself i will use the same thing i use for the magas for you and yourlife will never remain the same you FAGGOT with no AMBITION
MAY WHAT YOU WISH FOR OTHERS BE YOUR PORTION AND MAY GOOD THINGS RUN FAR FROM YOU FOREVER TILL YOU DIE,YOUR HUSLING WILL BE TURNED TO WRESTLING AND STRESSING MAY DREAM HUNTERS HUNT YOU AT DAY AND NIGHT...MAY YOUR MOTHER,S TOTO BE A PLAYGROUNG FOR PIGS AND RATS.
YOUR MATES ARE BIG ND DONT DIG INTO NET FOR GREED BUT YOU SNIFF YOUR NECK HERE TO INSULT YOUR BIG HEAD AND YOU THINK ITS FUNNY AS THE SMELL FROM YOUR MOTHERS TOTO THAT MADE YOUR PAPA RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR SUICIDE....YOUR SOUL NEEDS RESTORATION IDIOT..YOU LACK HOME TRAINING THATS WHY YOU REFER TO PEOPLES MOTHER FOOOOOOLLL..

GO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND FUCK YOURSELF TO HELL........ PIG.........BARRISTER BASTERD.

[email protected]
Quote:

DIE DIE DIE IN JESUS NAME DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BROTHER

YOU ARE A FOOL AND GOD WE PUNISH YOU WITH YOUR WORK ANYWHERE YOU DEY, YOU WE CONTINUE BE A SERVANT TO SOMEBODY..................AND UNTIL YOU DIE YOU WILL NEVER SEE DOLLARS IN YOIUR HAND TO DO SOMETHING REASINABLE.

YOUR BROTHER OKAY UCHANNA......

[email protected] has some unkind words for Bishop Howard Stern rector the Rev. KC Armstrong
Quote:
U? CAN LAST MORE THAN ONE MONTH WATCH IT IT IS A FACT
REMAIN CURSED, U BASTARD KC ARMSTRONG AND I GIVE U SEVEN DAYS TO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Rev. St. KC Armstrong.

Fust to favour you with a response to thank and I wish u the best.

Mr. Van der Haas III.

[email protected] thinks some of his fellow Internet SCAMSTARS are messing with him --- you should drop him a line Laughing
Quote:
KELECHI OR KINGSLEY,

HOW WILL YOU PROGRESS IF YOU SAY ALL THESE TO THE PERSON
WHO DOES THE SAME LIKE YOU.

ANYWAY, WHERE ARE YOU,YOU IDIOT ?????????

I WISH YOU THE SAME.
BYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A DISGRESS TO UR FAMILY U BASTARD YOU ARE A FOOL BY SAYING SO U BASTARD

[email protected] made me chuckle Laughing
Quote:
HELLO FUCKER,

I KNOW ALL THIS COUSES WILL FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE TILL ETERNITY MAY YOU REMAIN COUSED 4 EVER.

Back to you fuck up guy!
All your generation will lost in hell including you . i wish i could see you face to face let me send you to six fit .infact call me let me tell you where we go meet . i need to treate your fuck up . maga like you . your mama na ashawo and your and you na ashawo pikin.your sister na hucker.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh,sound good,you know what? i allready made it,i am only searching for more,and that praying is for your family,child and grandchildren,including you parent and grandparent,sound wonderful.

HAHAHAHAH,THE THING PAIN YOU ABI,YOU CAN GO TO HELL YOU BASTARD,BAD BELLE MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS NA THE PRAYER WEN I GET FOR

1} NA GOD GO PUNISH
2} YOU NO GO EVER GET ANY MONEY FOR YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
3}NA POVERTY GO KILL YOU FOR ANY WERE YOU DE AMEN
4}YOU GO ENTER PROPLEM FOR YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
5}NA THIS WEEK NA YOU GO ENTER WAHAHALA OR YOU GO DIE I JESUS NAME AMEN, POOR MAN LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
....................................................................................................................................

TELL ALL YOUR FAMILY SAY MAKE DEM COME EAT
I BE BIG BOY FOR 9 JA NO BE TODAY OK USELESS MAN

[email protected] responds as always
Quote:
ur the most folish guy i have every seen u fool. reman couse in jesus name idoit

[email protected]
Quote:
otu mama Gi

[email protected] answers again
Quote:
you murther fucker will remian greeding till the world end ..... bastard. go fuck your self and die

benonel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would be interesting sending one mail to ALL of them at once (with CC) , including one of your own e-mail addresses.

Then from that one e-mail address (they will think it's one of them as the mail was also sent to it) try to start a conspiracy to get all this scam baiters .... see what ideeas they have and what they planing ...

Would be interesting.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

News Flash --- more unhappy lads Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATER NA BASTARD

so I reply with another insult, they answer
Quote:
You think sa I be that full when una dey puch around YOUR MOTHER NA FURK MAKE YOUR PAPER DRIVEN FOR HOUSE BASTARD LIKE U AND YOUR FARTHER / YOUR MORTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
May Ur wish comes to you

[email protected] is going to shut my yahoo box down -- now I'm scared Crying or Very sad To bad I used g-mail
Quote:
U DON FIRST DIE NA MAKE U NOR GO FIT BETTER ALL THE DAY OF YOUR LIFE IF YOUR NOR BEG OR APOLOGISE FOR CURSING YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY I GO SHUT DOWN YOUR YAHOO BOX IF YOU DOUBT ME TRY UR STICKY FUCKING POOPLYSELF MURDER SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION.I DONT KNOW YOU BUT THINGS YOU WROTE KNOWS YOU AND WILL COME UPON YOU,OVERTAKE YOU IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTENTION YOUNG MAN I KNOW YOU BY NAME AND EVRY THING ALL MENS SAID ABOUT YOU ARE REALY AND YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY FROM THE CAUSE THAT IS BEEN PLACED YOU ,THE NEMESIS WILL LOCATE YOU ANY WAY YOU ARE AND THE CONSEQUENCE IS DEAD WHICH MUST SURELY COME .
BYE FOR NOW AND WASH OUT IF YOU WILL ESCAPE THIS TRAP

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FULL, I SEND YOUR PRAYERS BACK TO
YOU.YOU WILL DIE LIKE A GOAT. FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER. IDIOT. UR R A MONKEY> U WILL REMAIN CURSED IF U DON"T CHANGE UR WAY OF LIFE> ANIMAL.

Verse: Deuteronomy 4:31
For the Lord your God is merciful - He will not abandon you nor destroy you nor forget the promises He has made to your ancestors.
- Man may abandon us but God will not.
- In God's mercy He remembers.
- He remembers the promises He has made to us.
- God wants to be good to you!

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for the things You have promised. Thank You that I am not forgotten by You! Amen.
Have a gr8 Season.
Much love,
Dozie

[email protected]
Quote:
AMADIOHA WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION

HELPLESS, OLD FOOL AND BEAST OF FAKE USMAN DESERT BELLO,
WHOM WANT TO REMAIN POOR MAN FOR EVER I DON T BLAME BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT RACHED SMAII BOY THEN YOUR FATHER MAY BE AL MAJERI OFYOUR FAKE BLOODY RELIGION

AMADIOHA WILL PUNISH YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION

YOU FAKE TERRORIST,,,,,, *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
I write to you in the Name that above every order, JESUS. REPENT OR YOU WILL DIE.
Why this trash to my mail box and who are you ? who so ever you are I rebuke you in the Name of JESUS CHRIST , THAT STRENTNENT ME.HE that is in me is greater than, he that is in you, I PAY YOU BACK WITH SAM 109 IN THE BIBLE .YOUR ACCUSING FINGER SHALL BEFALL YOU AND YOUR GENRETION TO COME AND SO SHALL IT BE IN THE NAME OF JESUS THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY ORDER NAME AMEN.

Guess the scammers wanted to give me a Sunday School lesson or something today Laughing

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@devguy

Quote:
WHOM WANT TO REMAIN POOR MAN FOR EVER I DON T BLAME BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT RACHED SMAII BOY THEN YOUR FATHER MAY BE AL MAJERI OFYOUR FAKE BLOODY RELIGION

what? a rached (raped) boy???

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Retched perhaps?

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few myself.

[email protected]:
Quote:
It will never be well with your entire generation.You will fuck your mother, sister and end up in shallow grave,where vultures will feed on you carcass.

You will die this year,tragedy will follow your entire family.I have spoken and so shall it be.

[email protected]:
Quote:
singapor elephant like you

[email protected]:
Quote:
onye osi, ole, kparawo, i go catch u.

[email protected]:
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A MAD MAN.DIP UR HANDS INTO UR MMAMA'S PUSSY PUT IT IN YOUR NOSE AND GET BACK TO ME TO TELL ME HOW IT FEELS.IDIOT LOSER.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more upset lads. I'm beta testing a new insult script today, and I hope it will be productive

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

I WISH YOU THE SAME TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. UR MATES R MAKING GOOD MONEY FOR THEMSELVES N THEY R LEAVING U BEHIND.

[email protected]
Quote:
God Forgive Some like You Animal

[email protected] wants to help me find guy work Twisted Evil
Quote:
Brother,

But why all this causes and afterall you know that you are person like me and why are you saying all this but why and you are my person and you are saying all this if it's that why can't you talk to me so that we can know each other very well so that we can be able to make things together but life is not like the way you are saying it.

Pls get back to me to know what we can really do togethere.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your entire household don finish gold digger mumu like you? nor go fid better work do bastard murder fuckker

[email protected] returned my insult plus tried to send me a phishing tools as an attachment --- bad lad
Quote:
Na who send u dis kind 4kup mail wey u send give me. I
get new contact for online banking

[email protected] does not want to be contacted again Pls. do not e-mail him
Quote:
Are U mad , Who are you, you are a big fool bastard like you if u ever contact me again i will make sure you wont c the next keypad

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank for your email, is only God will fight for me, and he wll put all of you into shame. dont worry everybody will be alive and see what each and every one of us will be come in feature.
I have never course you before, But you sent to me this email without asking, God will fight for me and make sure all of us will be into shame every soon.
Thanks
Bye.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE REAL DONKEY. PERSON LIKE YOU NA REAL BIG DANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR BAD PRRAYES WILL GO BACK TO YOU ND YOUR FAMILY SINCE YOU DECIEDED TO SHARE EVILL REPORT TO EVERONE THROUGH INTERNT .MAY YOUR FAMILY BE CURSED FOR EVER EVER IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN EEEEEEEEEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
You fool, basterd holygan, a lunatic like you idiot.

Fuck you and your family. Never in your life abuse some one you don't know basterd.

REMAIN CURSED FOREVER
IDOIT

[email protected]
Quote:
All the, your word will go before you and your family

Today and forever in jesus name and you will soon die I promises you

[email protected]
Quote:
Barrister Bello,
you see that you dont know how to write correct english,
you speak like a fool really,thats is why you are a real bastard
from you mother totoroto, which means that your mother is with HIV, AIDS.

THANKS REMAIL
WITH HIV, AIDS
GONORIA, AND BASTARD
SON. LIKE YOUR MOTHER
ASHAWO.

NOTE: PLS DONT EVER WRITE ME WITH IGELI_IGBO
MEANS BROKEN ENGLISH ?
PLS CORRECT ENGLISH.

and
Quote:
Barrister Bello,
you are a bastard,thats why you run out from school and pregnant a girl,what off your bastard son and your idiot wife that gave you a bastard son, like the way your mother did to your daddy and deliver you, as a bastard. please try to send your bastard son money so that he can go to school,since you did go,you know that you are not educated like me, any way in your family nobody that used to go to school,like father like son. you are a bastard son that didnot know his father. ask your mother she will tell you, that you are a bastard like her .

thanks remaim
bastard for ever
because you can
never change it.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why all this joke and insult since you are doning what i am into?may ur soul rest gitly in hell

i am waiting to hear your burial ceremony soon

Ijeago

[email protected]
Quote:
UNTIMELY DEATH IS POTION FROM HENCEFORTH IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A BIG BASTERED I RERUN THIS CURSES TO YOUR FATHER.

[email protected] is looking for guy work, and will even overlook my insults
Quote:
Dear bros,
My name is Jeff Okoh Adebayo from Nigeria but base in India I got your mail thru the formant you sent to my box so I decided to write and tell you that am a guy man live in Asia in case if you have any Asia job India Thailand,pakistan,nepal, malaysia,bangladish,saudi arabia, iran, dubai, etc job let me work with you and make out money. Please I will like to hear from you and let us know each other and make things easy.
Wish you good luck in all your jobs
Till I hear from you
NOTE
I HAVE PEOPLE IN LAGOS,IN BENIN CITY, AND IN OWERRI IN IMO STATE THAT U CAN SEE BEFORE U GIVE ME JOBS
THANKS AND GOD BLESS

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FROM NUMBER A-Z .

TILL UNTIMELY DEATH YOU ALL PART.

GHOST GUY MAN.

BASTARD LIKE YOU. WHAT STOPS YOU FROM DELECTING IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED? INSTEAD YOU ARE CAUSING.

DONT FORGET, GOD IS WITH US AS HE HAS ALWAYS PROMISED THAT HE WILL CAUSE THOSE WHO CAUSE AND BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS.

SO AS YOU CAUSE, THEN IT GOES BACK TO YOU AND DOES NOT END HERE EVEN TO THE UNBORN IN YOUR GENERATION AND YOU GO KNOW SAY NA REAL AFRICAN YOU JUST DEY PLAY WITH.

[email protected]
Quote:
Well may GOD mercy for you and same time give you forsight and Divine wisdom.The Bible said my people are dieying for the sake of there lack of knwoledge.

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one

[email protected] (I wonder what Bill Gates would think?)
Quote:
WHY U DE FOOL UR SELF! U NEVER STILL GROW:FOOL

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Josh -- keep up the good work. These lads need all of the abuse we can give them and more.

@all --- I sent on my brand new script and I think the mugus like it.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER USMAN BELLO RECIEVE IT NOW

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER FULL

MOTOR WILL KILL ALL YOUR GENRATION NON OF YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE GOOD THING IN THERE LIFE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Ol boy i no sabi u but every thing wey u write na so e go be for in Jesus name.
Your 100th generation to come will suffer till thy kikdom come by the spcial power in the blood of Jesus.cos i dont even know you and u are writin such a mail to me.TO YOUR TEN SOUL ISREAL IF YOU NO THE MEANING.

I dont know you but anytime i found out who you are,u go know the person wey i be.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU IDIOT,

YOU SHOULD LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD,YOU SHOULD NEVER IN YOUR LIFE WRITE TO THIS BOX AGAIN OR YOU WILL FACE A PUNISHMENT THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IN YOU WHOLE LIFE AND IF YOU DOUBT IT YOU SHOULD WRITE ME AGAIN AND GIVE YOURSELF SEVEN DAYS TO FACE THE AGONY.

LET THE DEVIL PUNISH YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOLO MUGU,

DIS NA BIRTHDAY GIFT, SO U SHEAR AM TO ALL UR FAMILYMEMBERS...

UR TIME GO SOON REACH...

AS U READ THIS MESSAGE FINISH URFARTHER GO GET ACCIDENT. UR MAMA WAY THEY FUCK UR SISTER GO GIVE URSISTER BELLE . UNA GATE MAN WAY GIVE UR MAMA BELLE U NO GO ASK AM. UNEVER ONE DAY ASK UR PAPA SAY Y U NO RESEMBLE AM? THEY THERE THE VOTEFOR PEOPLE WAY U NO KNOW IN TOPOWER. U MOST SUFFR. U NO GO EVEN SEEGARRY DRINK.

THE EYES BEOLDING THIS MESSAGE SHALL NOT BEAR CHILDREN.SHALL DIE AN EARLY DEATH.

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT U WORRY I WILL FIRE ON THE STREET VERY INCLUDING YOUR TRANCKING FAMILY,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY FOR MAFOLUKU
Uzo na poverty dey worry you, Otule

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot,
i dey holland and you go die 4 nija

[email protected] gave me some new siggy material Laughing
Quote:
u re a piss of garbage. U re indeed jobless. Piss off dick head . U re some ilitrate. check out your spellings...U most be some warri fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish your generation Idiot

[email protected] is some kind of pervert --- goats must be getting to him or something
Quote:
May the Pnis your father Dick inside your Mother Be
Burnt to pieces for given Birth to you worthless he
Got who went abroad to be Fucking those older than
your Granny Mummy.

I cause the day you were Born today and anyday you
tested Guy Money you will giveup. I declare darness
upon you and your 50th generation.

So shall it be mark today.

And Bishop H@ward Stern got in on the fun, sending up the script with the subject line "PLS READ DIS PRAYER MY GUY". [email protected] replies
Quote:
HOW ARE YOU BASTARD?

MAY GOD PUNISH YOU WITH YOUR GENERATION AND LET YOUR CAUSE CAME BACK TO YOU HUNDRED TIMES IN JEUS NAME AMEN.I REJECT YOU AND YOUR EVIL TOUGHT.MAGA BASTARD LIKE YOU.AS YOU RAISED YOUR HAND TO WRITE A CAUSE TO YOUR SELF LET CAUSE FOLLOW YOU TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE.YOU BASTERD LET ME TELL YOU BY THE POWER OF THE MOST HIGH GOD I TURN EVERY OF YOUR CAUSE AND WOLDS TO BLESSING UPON PEOPLE AND I NOW PLACE A CAUSE ON YOU WILL BE A FOOL FOREVER BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD MOUTH UNTILL YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST AND ASK HIM FOR FORGIVENESS.NOW I SEND YOUR BAD AND STUPID EMAIL BACK TO YOU AS A SIGN OF BACK TO SENDER NOW RECEIVE IT.

[email protected] expressed his displeasure with His Excellency
Quote:
Forking Bishop,

God is not like your papa and if God is like your papa the rain will never fall down and see the work of God in my life God ad make is way in my life stay in niger and be begging for work to do we are here in ivory-coast with the glory of God sit down there we are coming to nigeria very soon.

Thanks God For is mercy over me and my family including my friends.

Glory be to the lord Almighty Jesus.

AlphonseTheFrog
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear bros,
My name is Jeff Okoh Adebayo from Nigeria but base in India I got your mail thru the formant you sent to my box so I decided to write and tell you that am a guy man live in Asia in case if you have any Asia job India Thailand,pakistan,nepal, malaysia,bangladish,saudi arabia, iran, dubai, etc job let me work with you and make out money. Please I will like to hear from you and let us know each other and make things easy.
Wish you good luck in all your jobs
Till I hear from you
NOTE
I HAVE PEOPLE IN LAGOS,IN BENIN CITY, AND IN OWERRI IN IMO STATE THAT U CAN SEE BEFORE U GIVE ME JOBS
THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Sounds like an excellent safari opportunity! I don't think a safari to Iran has ever been done.

I believe that you ate also sending emails like this to others as well intimidiating them!!! I can't fear you -- Fidelity Security Company
BAAAAAAAAASTAAAARD CHOP MOTHER THEIR. U DONT KNOW BIZ... ANIMAL BEING...... -- Goodluck Obi
i known that you are an african man so you dey hear meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? murther fucking dick heard -- Graham Hoffman
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@AF that lad is just asking for trouble Twisted Evil

Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I checked tonight after a long day out and sure enough, some mugus gave me some love.

[email protected] just called me a zombie, I think.

Quote:
Big fool,
These are what you wish and pray for your family,and you just let me know that you are a living corpse

[email protected] must think I have a cold.

Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU OK?

[email protected]

Quote:
you 2 go die first

[email protected]

Quote:
i reverse all the curse to u.

[email protected]

Quote:
NA HUNGRY DEY CATCH YOU. DOOOOOO

[email protected] made me laugh. Laughing

Quote:
mumu,
I see your papa for mojo dey fuck goat and your mama hose dey fuck am.dat your mama pusy na heavy well.your papa no even fit configue 20 naira 4 him life be 4 him die not to talk of you .
you don even see 1 nico for g since u start? you see dat na why all your generation for dis life no go ever better.i assure dat.even after you fuck crazy woman to take do jazz so that you go collect ,but you no go still fit get one naira wey don wash.

so you be ,mumu,maye, maga ,zone b,orde ,ewu, infact your family are doomed for life.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic