SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed.

--J.D.

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed is home from his safari, but he's not going to stay seated for long.

FJB has found out some info and emailed him.

Later (so the emails don't arrive at the same time, he's going to receive an email from UB taunting him saying oooooooohhhhh time is up - he didn't send a carving, and it's too late to find amy in Kano. UB will give him one last chance to get a carving done this weekend and sent out by Monday or the chance to save Amy is GONE forever.....

Which goes along with what FJB has said in the email:

Quote:
Dear Ed,
I had to leave Kano earlier today - there's a terrorist issue that I need to deal with, as the lives of many people could be endangered. I can't give details right now as this is top secret with the government, and we can't even discuss it amongst everyone in the high levels of the church.

I need you to know that I did confirm that Amy WAS in Kano. She was being at a house near Bayero University. Some people were very eager to talk to me about Fahdid. I've found that he is an extremely religious man, although several people distrust him. He has a son named Ahab, who he has been trying to get married to someone for many years. None of the local families would allow their daughters to marry Ahab, as he is known for his sexual endeavors with prostitutes and is HIV positive. The family is bragging that they received a virgin bride for Ahab, so she is being kept very clean and pure for the wedding night.

The family is extremely wealthy, and they often travel in a large group. Fahdid is the oldest son, and he has 5 brothers and 4 sisters. Half of them live in Maradi in Niger, and I have found out that Fahdid and the family members who live in Kano have left to go to Maradi to introduce Amy to the family. The family worships at Dan Kasswa Mosque and lives near a famous landmark in that city. I forgot what the landmark is, so I have called my contact to ask if I can have that information sent to me once again.

The engagement ceremonies for Amy (They are calling her Fatima Mohammad) begin next week, and due to this impending terrorist threat to 3 major cities in the world, I must put my energy into saving the lives of several million people. I need you to go to Maradi in Niger and visit the mosque. Find out who is having engagement parties next week, and that is going to help you find Amy. Tell them you are a friend of Fatima Mohammad's priest, and you wanted to find out where the engagement party is so that you can surprise Fatima and attend. Make sure you let them know that your arrival is to be a surprise, so they won't tip them off. Then email me back and I'll work with you on where to go and what to do next.

As soon as this terrorist scare is over, I promise to come back to help you. However, I have a feeling that this drama with Amy is going to end in a few days when you get to Maradi.

Good luck. I've said prayers for you and have blessed you in this journey.

Remain blessed,
Father John Black

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:

also that name - lol you got - that IS the name he's used on EVERYTHING we have when he has to prove who he is.

LOL

Well, not everything Smile I'm fairly sure his first name is Vincent.
Eliza, I keep meaning to ask, is Ahab otherwise known as "the Sheik of the burning sands?"

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Mugu - - To answer that question....

Ahab has a camel named Clyde.

Fatima will be noticed by the rings on her fingers and the bells on her toes and a bone in her nose.....

I just thought we needed a theme song for the next youtube video. LOL

Let me tell you about Ahab, the Arab....the sheik of the burning sands...

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza! Wonderful stuff! I can see him asking in a mosque about "Fatima" and saying that her priest... etc , man, to be a fly on the wall.....

I look forward to the next youtube video with gleeful anticipation!

I GIVE IT TWO BIG THUMBS UP!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing When I saw he was Ahab and she was renamed to Fatima, I thought that's where you were going. Very Happy
Meanwhile, taunt deployed. Let's see how Ed replies. It's a long shot, but I'm still holding out for another trophy.
Quote:
Brother, send me a picture of the carving so far. Hahaha, that be a block of wood because you do NOTHING. Brother, this is Nigeria. To get something you need to give something. You want girl, you need to give me something. You do nothing but waste time and now girl in Niger.
Why your friends call you ewu ? I think from now on, I call you mbe'. Not because you are smart or a trickster, because you still your head out of your shell to see if you are safe and then pull head back in.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just arrived in the lawyer's box. Ed got the ever-helpful friday autoresponse, saying "The office is now closed for the weekend, have a nice day!"

Quote:

Dear Mr. ********************8,
Below are the informations we managed to gather from Kano.I got it through a Catholic Priest Father John Black.He has been helpful since I contacted him.I also got a mail from Usman today.The extract from Usman's mail is the second mail below.At this point,I want you to ask your friend Frankie to start acting immediately on these informations provided.It is important we rescue Amy before the marriage takes place..I need some security back from you and him.Please,I beg you in the name God.
...............................................................................................................................................
Dear Ed,
I had to leave Kano earlier today - there's a terrorist issue that I need to deal with, as the lives of many people could be endangered. I can't give details right now as this is top secret with the government, and we can't even discuss it amongst everyone in the high levels of the church.
I need you to know that I did confirm that Amy WAS in Kano. She was being at a house near Bayero University. Some people were very eager to talk to me about Fahdid. I've found that he is an extremely religious man, although several people distrust him. He has a son named Ahab, who he has been trying to get married to someone for many years. None of the local families would allow their daughters to marry Ahab, as he is known for his sexual endeavors with prostitutes and is HIV positive. The family is bragging that they received a virgin bride for Ahab, so she is being kept very clean and pure for the wedding night.
The family is extremely wealthy, and they often travel in a large group. Fahdid is the oldest son, and he has 5 brothers and 4 sisters. Half of them live in Maradi in Niger, and I have found out that Fahdid and the family members who live in Kano have left to go to Maradi to introduce Amy to the family. The family worships at Dan Kasswa Mosque and lives near a famous landmark in that city. I forgot what the landmark is, so I have called my contact to ask if I can have that information sent to me once again.
The engagement ceremonies for Amy (They are calling her Fatima Mohammad) begin next week, and due to this impending terrorist threat to 3 major cities in the world, I must put my energy into saving the lives of several million people. I need you to go to Maradi in Niger and visit the mosque. Find out who is having engagement parties next week, and that is going to help you find Amy. Tell them you are a friend of Fatima Mohammad's priest, and you wanted to find out where the engagement party is so that you can surprise Fatima and attend. Make sure you let them know that your arrival is to be a surprise, so they won't tip them off. Then email me back and I'll work with you on where to go and what to do next.
As soon as this terrorist scare is over, I promise to come back to help you. However, I have a feeling that this drama with Amy is going to end in a few days when you get to Maradi.
Good luck. I've said prayers for you and have blessed you in this journey.
Remain blessed,
Father John Black
Note below is an extract from the mail I got from Usman today.

Brother, send me a picture of the carving so far. Hahaha, that be a block of wood because you do NOTHING. Brother, this is Nigeria. To get something you need to give something. You want girl, you need to give me something. You do nothing but waste time and now girl in Niger.
Why your friends call you ewu ? I think from now on, I call you mbe'. Not because you are smart or a trickster, because you still your head out of your shell to see if you are safe and then pull head back in.
USMAN.
..........................................................................................................................................
At this point,From all indication they are presently Niger Rep.Please act fast.I need your urgent response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ At the very least you need to ask him what ewu is?

pony
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope I just lit a fire under Ed's arse.

I called him....told him that the Imam at the mosque pulled me to the side and said that the Imam from Kano had contacted him to tell him about me and that I was to wait because Ed was on his way to get me - - and he is to get 3 d3athly hollows from the Imam - a bag of rubies and diamonds, an Elder's scimitar, and a Sultan's Cloak. Then he's supposed to leave them somewhere - and the Imam is going to help me escape with Ed.

So, we'll make up a story about those 3 deathly holl0ws lol....and FJB will send it to Ed later - - or maybe an Imam will (I'll create an email account from an Imam. LOL)

I may have to rename those deathly hollows something besides d3athly hollows - don't want him going to the mosque and finding about harry potter....LOL - may just tell him that these things symbolize immortality.

Then Ed should surely go to Niger.....because it should be an easy trade off to get Amy. The Imams want peace.

Anyway - I just love waking Ed up in the middle of the night. It took him SOOOOOOO long to answer the phone. LOL

Edit - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my audio file is somehow corrupted!!! I hate when this happens!!!! Yeah - I sound like a chipmunk below. Damn. Oh well - what I said above is what I said to Ed.

http://media.putfile.com/another-call-to-ed-831

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just me or is Eliza speaking like a chipmunk? Shocked Image

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Chipmunk voice!

Or..

You have an amazing skill to speak that fast! Surprised

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed has emailed FJB - - he says he is NOT going to go. He seems to MAYBE be coming to his senses - but we'll keep him wondering.

It will be a shame when he doesn't rescue Amy in time and she has to marry Fahdid's son.

Quote:
Dear Father John Black,
With all due respect.How come you are sounding like this?.Frankily speaking,it is making feel you are working with these miscreants.Why are you finding it hard to send me your contact Phone number and Photograph.Don't you trust me?.I asked some questions in my last two previous mail.Why don't you want to answer those questions?.If you are finding hard to trust me.Why should I trust you?.I gave you my phone number yesterday,when you were still in kano.You refused to call me.How come you are leaving?.when we've gotten this close..I mean it is unbelieveable!..You've asked me to go Maradi in Niger Rep. without giving contacts of people to locate that will assist me..I can't even reach through phone except via email.What of there is an emergency and there is no internet service.Sir,I don't work like that.
You are a Roman Catholic priest...Right..Does it mean that your church doesn't have parish here in Nigeria or in west africa?.Even if at last I decided to go to Niger Rep.I will not be travelling alone.I will be going in with my friends.Most of them are renonced cultist.While some are still active cultist.If we decide to go for the kill..It is going to be a bloodbath.We discussed and analysed this issue on a round table.At the end of the day,they think you are a member of the seven dragon group pretending to be a priest.They believe that the seven dragons are using Amy to set me up,because they know I love her.How come Amy calls me frequently from her captivity without the knowledge of her abductors?.Does it mean that they don't know that she is carrying a cell phone?.Does it mean that my number is the only phone number on her cell phone?.During my investigation with singaporean police in Singapore.At the end of their investigation,they concluded that my fiancee was working hand and hand with these miscreants.They didn't believe that she was actually kidnapped..that is one of the reasons I was advised to withdraw my initial entry.However,I want you to know that you are not the only one on this case.I forward every of my correspondence with you and Usman to my FBI friend in the United States.
Remember I told you I did alot of intelligence in days with the anti-cult crusade..I can't fall easily.There are alot of loop holes.Even a blind man can see them.Right from the beginning I knew it was going to end this way.Anyway,I want you to know this I love Amy from the bottom of heart.All those things I did..I did it for love.I know that she was forced to carry-out those act.Even if Fahdid succeed in ruin Amy's live..I know that Iam going to get Usman and Fahdid.They don't deserve to be alive.They are better of dead.They've pushed me to the wall,so dead they will get.Though,I've made promise to God never to sin again.
As for now,it is important you address those above raised questions..Maradi is situated at the Niger Rep./ Libyan border.It is a long way from my location.Even if I decide to embark on the trip.It will cost me alot of money.Rightnow,I don't have that kind of money at hand.Forgive me for the way I sounded in this mail.I guess if you were in my shoes you would do likewise.Sir on the otherhand ,Amy believed in you that is why he asked me to contact you..Please,don't let her down.I beg you in the name of God..Help me get her out.I don't want to offend God anymore.If eventually she makes out alive.I promise to dedicate our my life God.We are running out of time.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Then he sent the same email again....and then I got this.

FJB won't email Ed back until Monday night. Remember he is dealing with terrorists. Ed will hear from an Imam with a f4stmail account tomorrow (changing it up so that not everyone emails from gmail or googlemail. LOL)

Quote:
Dear Father John Black,
Iam really sorry with the way I sounded in my last mail..You know "Anger they say is a short madness".Frankily speaking,Iam not happy.Iam at verge of losing the woman I love.Why should men be this wicked?.Iam finding it to sleep.Sir,I want you to address some the questions raised in my last mail.Before I make a decision..As of now,I don't have enough cash on hand..I will need time to raise money for the trip.I had to go through google map search again.Maradi is after kastina.that is the Nigerian/Niger border.I can get a bus to Maradi from Kastina in Nigeria.I want you to know that your presence is very important in this operation.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.[/mask]

Now I need help coming up with a few things here:
Why can Amy call? Did she pay for a 2 year phone service up front? Her phone has pre-paid service? Of course, FJB won't know the answers to this.

We need a FJB who can call Ed soon.

NOTICE BELOW - GEORGE IS BACK FROM THE DEAD.....

Update:
I've created some new "Proof" that FJB is trying to help Ed. He's going to receive this email later. It is saved in my drafts for right now - gotta make sure it says exactly what I want and that the dates I created match with what Ed would have in his email - just in case he's smart enough to go backward. LOL

Quote:
[mask]Salam Alaikum, Mr. Edward Smith,
My name is Sa'eed Aziz. I am an Imam from Kano and am working with your friend, Father John Black to get Amy back. Fr. Black is having to deal with some serious issues with terrorist threats and had to leave Africa. He has informed me that I should work with you. Please let me know what information you know right now about where Amy is and how we are to proceed, so I won't take up too much time re-typing what you already know and can use that time to be working on our plan to get Amy back. As soon as I hear from you and find out what you know, I will fill in any gaps, and we need to act fast to get Amy back. My emails with Fr. Black are included below.
Salam,
Sa'eed

----- Original message -----
To: "Sa'eed Aziz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:25:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Help looking for Amy

Dear Mr. Aziz,
It was a pleasure staying with you, and I apologise once again for
having to
leave so quickly. I wish that we didn't have to deal with terrorists
these
days. I know it has had an effect on the way people view your religion,
and
I wish that we didn't have to go through this in our world. Thank you
for
agreeing to go to Niger. Let me know what you find out.

Please, can you contact Mr. Smith for me? His email address is
[email protected] Inform him about everything we know. I am
going
to be unable to talk to him for a few days and need your help. I don't
really understand him. I think he just doesn't understand how the
process
of finding someone should be done. He also seems scared to death for
his
own life. However, we are going to need his help to get her back.
Please
let him know the importance of his help at this stage. If we don't get
her
by the end of next week, it will be much harder. I hope that your plan
to
trade the Sacred Symbols of Immortality for Amy works.
Remain blessed,
Father John Black

On 08/24/07, Sa'eed Aziz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Salam Alaikum, Fr. Black,
> I am honored to share my home with you here in Kano. This is how
> Mohammad (may he rest in peace) would want it.
>
> May your friend rest in peace. I'll say a prayer for his soul and for
> his family.
>
> I received an email from Sister Thelma Dickinson and will correspond
> with her until you get back.
>
> Salam,
> Sa'eed
>
> On Thurs, 23 Aug 2007 04:45:49 -0400, "Father John Black"
> <[email protected]> said:
> > Dear Mr. Aziz,
> > Thank you again for the information. I cannot type more, as a friend
> has
> > died. I'll be officiating at his services. There's a lot of matters
> that
> > must be taken care of here. I appreciate your help with Amy. Thank you
> > so
> > much. Please let me know what you and your guys find out. I'll see you
> > next week. Thanks in advance for letting me stay with you and for your
> > hospitality. It is much appreciated.
> > Remain blessed,
> > Father John Black
> >
> > On 08/23/07, Sa'eed Aziz <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Salam Alaikum, Fr. Black,
> > > I doubt that the person at the "safe house" works for the 7 Dragons.
> My
> > > guess is that the person at this address received a scam email from
> the
> > > 7 dragons, which asked the person if they needed a job. The person
> > > probably responded to the email saying that yes, he or she needs a
> job.
> > > This is known as a "check mule scam." So what happens is the scammer
> > > will get people to send them checks. They then cash the checks and
> take
> > > out 10% of the money and forward the rest to the scammer via Western
> > > Union. Then the victim realizes that he or she has been duped
> eventually
> > > and the police go after the check casher. The person who he or she was
> > > working for then disappears and the victim who was cashing the checks
> is
> > > the one who goes to jail. So, I imagine that Usman is going to have
> the
> > > carving sent to someone who is innocent. Then the innocent person
> would
> > > send the carving on to Ozzi. However, I would advise that you tell
> Mr.
> > > Smith that he should make the carving. If he makes the carving, we
> can
> > > get the address of the check mule. Then we can have the authorities
> to
> > > go to this person's house and inform the person that he or she is
> > > involved in a serious crime. We can negotiate with the authorities to
> > > not punish this person if the person will then work with us to capture
> > > Usman. I know a lot about internet crime and can walk the people
> > > through doing this, step by step. Then we can find Usman and bring him
> > > down. So, tell Mr. Smith to send the carving, but don't explain
> > > everything to him. We don't want everyone knowing everything. The
> less
> > > people who know, the more secure the plan will be.
> > >
> > > I await your arrival to Kano. However, I haven't found anymore
> > > information about Amy for you.
> > > Salam,
> > > Sa'eed
> > >
> > > On Thurs, 23 Sep 2007 03:03:11 -0400, "Father John Black"
> > > <[email protected]> said:
> > > > Dear Mr. Aziz,
> > > > Yes, I received the documents you sent.
> > > > Regarding the carving, they want Mr. Smith to send it to a
> "safe-house"
> > > > in
> > > > Germany. I'm not so sure why they want it sent to Germany, but I can
> > > tell
> > > > you I have a LOT of contacts with the police there. If he does the
> > > > carving
> > > > and sends it to Germany, I can get the address and have it watched.
> Then
> > > > when someone goes to pick it up, they'll walk in a trap.
> > > > Remain Blessed,
> > > > Father John Black
> > > >
> > > > On 08/23/07, Sa'eed Aziz <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Salam Alaikum, Fr. Black,
> > > > > I received the faxed documents, filled them out and sent them back
> to
> > > > > you. I agree that the request for the carving is odd. However,
> this
> > > does
> > > > > not surprise me. Doing this would be Usman's way of taunting Ozzi
> to
> > > let
> > > > > him know that he has the upper hand. You know that people in
> > > Lithuania
> > > > > are very skeptical about idols. Receiving this carving would be a
> > > sign
> > > > > that the 7 Dragons are trying to put a Death Curse on Ozzi. Where
> do
> > > > > they want Mr. Smith to send the carving?
> > > > > Salam,
> > > > > Sa'eed
> > > > >
> > > > > On Thurs, 23 Sep 2007 01:54:44 -0400, "Father John Black"
> > > > > <[email protected]> said:
> > > > > > Dear Mr. Aziz,
> > > > > > Thank you. Mr. Smith is very worried. He says that he hears
> that
> > > they
> > > > > > are
> > > > > > going to do some kind of ritual with Amy. He is receiving
> emails
> > > from
> > > > > > Usman
> > > > > > Bello, taunting him. They want him to do a carving of George
> and
> > > send
> > > > > it
> > > > > > to
> > > > > > Amy's uncle Ozzi. I think that's an odd request. What do you
> think?
> > > > > > They
> > > > > > have agreed to give him information about Amy if he will do
> this.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I am planning to come to Kano soon. Can you pick me up from the
> > > airport?
> > > > > > I
> > > > > > am going to fax your secretary some forms. I need you to fill
> them
> > > out
> > > > > > and
> > > > > > get them back to me as soon as possible. I can't travel until
> you
> > > > > > complete
> > > > > > these.
> > > > > > Remain Blessed,
> > > > > > Father John Black
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On 08/22/07, Sa'eed Aziz <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Salam Alaikum, Fr. Black,
> > > > > > > I have some men on the look out. Insha Allah, we will find
> > > Amy. I'll
> > > > > > > let you know as soon as I gather some information.
> > > > > > > Salam,
> > > > > > > Sa'eed
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:49:14 -0400, "Father John Black"
> > > > > > > <[email protected]> said:
> > > > > > > > Dear Mr. Aziz,
> > > > > > > > Thank you for your help. Have you found any information
> yet?
> > > > > > > > Remain blessed,
> > > > > > > > Father John Black
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On 08/20/07, Sa'eed Aziz <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Salam Alaikum, Fr. Black,
> > > > > > > > > Thank you for the information. I will keep an eye out and
> let
> > > you
> > > > > > > know
> > > > > > > > > if I can find out any information. Unfortunately, I am
> aware
> > > of
> > > > > the 7
> > > > > > > > > Dragons. They are known for practicing evil rituals,
> killing
> > > > > innocent
> > > > > > > > > victims, and also kidnapping people of all ages -
> including
> > > young
> > > > > > > > > children and elderly people. They somehow get people to
> pay
> > > them
> > > > > > > ransom
> > > > > > > > > constantly and seem to be a well-organized gang. You need
> to
> > > > > > > understand
> > > > > > > > > that these people also believe in black magic and casting
> > > > > > > spells. I've
> > > > > > > > > seen some scary things when investigating these people.
> Please
> > > let
> > > > > me
> > > > > > > > > know when you are coming to Kano.
> > > > > > > > > Salam,
> > > > > > > > > Sa'eed
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > On Sat, 18 Sep 2007 04:43:18 -0400, "Father John Black"
> > > > > > > > > <[email protected]> said:
> > > > > > > > > > Dear Mr. Aziz,
> > > > > > > > > > It is a pleasure to meet you. Yes, I hired Junius
> Tiflin to
> > > > > > > investigate
> > > > > > > > > > this case. He's the best private investigator out there
> and
> > > has
> > > > > > > worked
> > > > > > > > > > with
> > > > > > > > > > the church for 20 years now! Please enjoy his company
> while
> > > > > he's in
> > > > > > > > > Kano
> > > > > > > > > > with you.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Here's what is going on:
> > > > > > > > > > I was contacted by a man by the name of Edward Smith
> telling
> > > me
> > > > > that
> > > > > > > his
> > > > > > > > > > girlfriend had been kidnapped. I thought he was joking
> with
> > > me
> > > > > at
> > > > > > > > > first,
> > > > > > > > > > but I soon began to realize he was telling the
> truth. Amy
> > > is a
> > > > > > > member
> > > > > > > > > of
> > > > > > > > > > our church. The name on her birth certificate is Ashley
> > > Judd,
> > > > > but
> > > > > > > when
> > > > > > > > > > she
> > > > > > > > > > began singing with the choir and traveling during her
> > > teenage
> > > > > years,
> > > > > > > > > > people
> > > > > > > > > > were getting her mixed up with the country singer,
> Ashley
> > > > > Judd. So,
> > > > > > > she
> > > > > > > > > > began going by the name Amy. She comes from a very
> wealthy
> > > > > family,
> > > > > > > but
> > > > > > > > > > the
> > > > > > > > > > family has lots of issues. For example, they do not all
> get
> > > > > along
> > > > > > > at
> > > > > > > > > > all.
> > > > > > > > > > Many have simply disappeared. Her uncle Ozzi has been
> nice
> > > to
> > > > > her,
> > > > > > > > > > because
> > > > > > > > > > she was innocent and an easy drug mule for the
> Lithuanian
> > > > > > > maffia. Due
> > > > > > > > > to
> > > > > > > > > > this, Amy began to find herself into some trouble. Now
> she
> > > has
> > > > > met
> > > > > > > this
> > > > > > > > > > man
> > > > > > > > > > by the name of Edward Smith and fallen in love with
> > > him. She
> > > > > wanted
> > > > > > > to
> > > > > > > > > > marry him and traveled to Singapore to meet him. At
> this
> > > time,
> > > > > her
> > > > > > > > > uncle
> > > > > > > > > > Ozzie found out about her going to marry a man from
> Nigeria
> > > in
> > > > > > > Singapore
> > > > > > > > > > and
> > > > > > > > > > decided that he'd have some contacts pick up some
> drugs. He
> > > put
> > > > > > > them in
> > > > > > > > > > Amy's bag, and she was arrested at the airport. I'm not
> so
> > > sure
> > > > > > > what
> > > > > > > > > > happened, but she was released from jail and then
> kidnapped
> > > by
> > > > > her
> > > > > > > uncle
> > > > > > > > > > Ozzi's rival gang "The 7 Dragons" who originated in
> Nigeria
> > > -
> > > > > with
> > > > > > > the
> > > > > > > > > > leader Usman Bello, who also goes by the name Captain
> Jack
> > > > > Sparrow.
> > > > > > > > > > There
> > > > > > > > > > was a fight and one of Amy's friends (Doug) was killed,
> and
> > > the
> > > > > > > other
> > > > > > > > > > (George) was left for dead and is recovering in a
> hospital
> > > in
> > > > > > > Lithuania.
> > > > > > > > > > We
> > > > > > > > > > are hoping to get to interview him soon, but the
> security
> > > around
> > > > > him
> > > > > > > is
> > > > > > > > > > very
> > > > > > > > > > tight.
In the mean time, the 7 Dragons asked Mr. Smith
> to
> > > pay a
> > > > > > > ransom
> > > > > > > > > > to
> > > > > > > > > > get Amy back, but he did not have the money. They
> became
> > > > > furious
> > > > > > > with
> > > > > > > > > > him
> > > > > > > > > > and decided to sell her to Mr. Fahid (I don't know his
> last
> > > > > name). I
> > > > > > > > > have
> > > > > > > > > > found that they got Amy a new passport, but I am not
> sure
> > > the
> > > > > name
> > > > > > > on
> > > > > > > > > it.
> > > > > > > > > > It's from Saudi Arabia. She is also wearing a burkah.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > These are all the details I have at the moment, and I
> hope
> > > you
> > > > > can
> > > > > > > help
> > > > > > > > > > keep
> > > > > > > > > > an eye out and pass on any information you can get. I
> am
> > > > > planning a
> > > > > > > > > trip
> > > > > > > > > > to
> > > > > > > > > > Kano soon.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Remain Blessed,
> > > > > > > > > > Father John Black
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > On 08/18/07, Sa'eed Aziz <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Salam Alaikum, Fr. Black,
> > > > > > > > > > > I received your contact information from Junius
> > > Tiflin. He
> > > > > said
> > > > > > > that
> > > > > > > > > > > you are needing my assistance in looking for an
> American
> > > girl
> > > > > who
> > > > > > > may
> > > > > > > > > be
> > > > > > > > > > > traveling with a Muslim family. Please let me know
> what I
> > > can
> > > > > do
> > > > > > > to
> > > > > > > > > > > help with you Insha'Allah.
> > > > > > > > > > > Salam,
> > > > > > > > > > > Sa'eed
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > --
> > > > > > > > > > > Sa'eed Aziz
> > > > > > > > > > > [email protected]
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Prophet Muhammad used to say:
> > > > > > > > > > > "Truly, Allah does not look at your outward forms and
> > > wealth,
> > > > > > > > > > > but rather at your hearts and your works"
> > > > > > > > > > > (Sahih Muslim, 4.1389: hadith 2564).
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > And this is the brightest hope that Islam can offer a
> > > modern
> > > > > world
> > > > > > > > > > > darkened by materialism and nihilism: Islam as it
> truly
> > > is;
> > > > > the
> > > > > > > hope
> > > > > > > > > of
> > > > > > > > > > > eternal salvation through a religion of brotherhood
> and
> > > social
> > > > > and
> > > > > > > > > economic
> > > > > > > > > > > justice outwardly, and the direct experience of divine
> > > love
> > > > > and
> > > > > > > > > illumination
> > > > > > > > > > > inwardly.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > --
> > > > > > > > > > > http://www.fastmail.fm - Email service worth paying
> for.
> > > Try
> > > > > it
> > > > > > > for
> > > > > > > > > free
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > --
> > > > > > > > > Sa'eed Aziz
> > > > > > > > > [email protected]
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Prophet Muhammad used to say:
> > > > > > > > > "Truly, Allah does not look at your outward forms and
> wealth,
> > > > > > > > > but rather at your hearts and your works"
> > > > > > > > > (Sahih Muslim, 4.1389: hadith 2564).
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > And this is the brightest hope that Islam can offer a
> modern
> > > world
> > > > > > > > > darkened by materialism and nihilism: Islam as it truly
> is;
> > > the
> > > > > hope
> > > > > > > of
> > > > > > > > > eternal salvation through a religion of brotherhood and
> social
> > > and
> > > > > > > economic
> > > > > > > > > justice outwardly, and the direct experience of divine
> love
> > > and
> > > > > > > illumination
> > > > > > > > > inwardly.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > --
> > > > > > > > > http://www.fastmail.fm - Does exactly what it says on the
> tin
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > --
> > > > > > > Sa'eed Aziz
> > > > > > > [email protected]
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Prophet Muhammad used to say:
> > > > > > > "Truly, Allah does not look at your outward forms and wealth,
> > > > > > > but rather at your hearts and your works"
> > > > > > > (Sahih Muslim, 4.1389: hadith 2564).
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > And this is the brightest hope that Islam can offer a modern
> world
> > > > > > > darkened by materialism and nihilism: Islam as it truly is;
> the
> > > hope
> > > > > of
> > > > > > > eternal salvation through a religion of brotherhood and social
> and
> > > > > economic
> > > > > > > justice outwardly, and the direct experience of divine love
> and
> > > > > illumination
> > > > > > > inwardly.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > --
> > > > > > > http://www.fastmail.fm - Accessible with your email software
> > > > > > > or over the web
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > --
> > > > > Sa'eed Aziz
> > > > > [email protected]
> > > > >
> > > > > Prophet Muhammad used to say:
> > > > > "Truly, Allah does not look at your outward forms and wealth,
> > > > > but rather at your hearts and your works"
> > > > > (Sahih Muslim, 4.1389: hadith 2564).
> > > > >
> > > > > And this is the brightest hope that Islam can offer a modern world
> > > > > darkened by materialism and nihilism: Islam as it truly is; the
> hope
> > > of
> > > > > eternal salvation through a religion of brotherhood and social and
> > > economic
> > > > > justice outwardly, and the direct experience of divine love and
> > > illumination
> > > > > inwardly.
> > > > >
> > > > > --
> > > > > http://www.fastmail.fm - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > --
> > > Sa'eed Aziz
> > > [email protected]
> > >
> > > Prophet Muhammad used to say:
> > > "Truly, Allah does not look at your outward forms and wealth,
> > > but rather at your hearts and your works"
> > > (Sahih Muslim, 4.1389: hadith 2564).
> > >
> > > And this is the brightest hope that Islam can offer a modern world
> > > darkened by materialism and nihilism: Islam as it truly is; the hope
> of
> > > eternal salvation through a religion of brotherhood and social and
> economic
> > > justice outwardly, and the direct experience of divine love and
> illumination
> > > inwardly.
> > >
> > > --
> > > http://www.fastmail.fm - And now for something completely
> different�
> > >
> > >
> --
> Sa'eed Aziz
> [email protected]
>
> Prophet Muhammad used to say:
> "Truly, Allah does not look at your outward forms and wealth,
> but rather at your hearts and your works"
> (Sahih Muslim, 4.1389: hadith 2564).
>
> And this is the brightest hope that Islam can offer a modern world
> darkened by materialism and nihilism: Islam as it truly is; the hope of
> eternal salvation through a religion of brotherhood and social and economic
> justice outwardly, and the direct experience of divine love and illumination
> inwardly.
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Does exactly what it says on the tin

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, a couple of points:

1) The email history is FANTASTIC. I do have to point out that the later dates are in Sept. 2007, not Aug 2007 as it should have been. I guess FBJ's computer clock was set wrong.

2) Hasn't 3d read any good Ludlum novels??? Very Happy Of COURSE FBJ won't send his pix and phone number. Regardless of how much he trusts 3d, he cannot risk having his image and contract information sent out. Those things are ONLY sent on a NEED basis - and right now, there is no demonstrable need. FBJ has left others to pick up the slack, thus nullifying any need.

3) 3d should also realize the FBJ is not you ordinary Catholic priest. His clergy status is as much cover as it is his profession. The Roman Catholic Church is not into international espionage. Therefore, for 3d to cry about not using the Catholic assets at hand is silly.

4) GEORGE LIVES! This IS the best news of all! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I have this in my drafts - hasn't gone to Ed yet.

I changed the Sep to Aug in 3 places - I can't find anymore month mistakes....I have to make this exchange look as authentic as possible.

That's also why our new person has a account

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that is right. there were two 23 Sep 2007 and one 18 Sep 2007.

Also, towards the end of the email, the imman's last message is repeated multiple times. Specifically, search on the "Truly, Allah does not look at your outward forms and wealth, but rather at your hearts and your works" quote.

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that message being repeated is ok - as that is the "signature" in this guy's email. LOL I changed the first sentence to say he's a retired Imam. LOL

So it is now sent.

Thanks for proofreading! Ed won't be smart enough to figure out that all that was made up on the fly this morning. LOL

If he wants to play mind games - let him play -WE have Mary Poppins' bag of tricks - - and you know her bag - you can pull anything out of it!

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A fantastic piece of work Eliza, well done. One minor point .....to fit in with local custom would FJB not start his e-mail "Dear Mr Sa'eed" rather than Mr Aziz?
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ didn't think of that - but we can always say since I made this new character older - he's older than FJB, so it's out of respect that FJB calls his elders by Mr. Last Name....

Now I'm waiting for Ed's response - especially now that he will find out that George is alive - - I can't wait - at the end of the week or so Homer can call Ed and give him a cursing. LOL

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm more than willing to ring Ed's dingy with a phone call as G3org3 once again. I'm fairly sure I can make Ed stain his pants with a "Hello, shithead!" call. However, I don't want to damage his safari to the Bahamas.

I'm assuming that 0zzy is still very upset at Ed as well, no?

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow awesome work on the email history Eliza, definitely adds a lot of realism and should take away any doubts Ed might have had.

Can't wait for a few more phone calls from George Very Happy

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, George is alive! happy crowd

"I am not a shithead!" is still my favorite Ed moment of all time Laughing .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BeatlesMania wrote:
3) 3d should also realize the FBJ is not you ordinary Catholic priest. His clergy status is as much cover as it is his profession. The Roman Catholic Church is not into international espionage. Therefore, for 3d to cry about not using the Catholic assets at hand is silly.

FJB's real name is and he is an undercover kung-fu supermonk from the . Laughing
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed took the new bait! He believed that email exchange that I sent him between our new character SA and FJB. Now he's asking for money. He knows that George is alive. I'll email him back and give him an update on George. LOL I'll post that in a moment, but for now ...enjoy this...

Quote:
Dear Sa'eed Aziz ,
Thanks for the mail.I've gone through your mail and have carefully noted it's content.First I must commend you for your effort so far.Iam really grateful.Right now,all I can tell is that I got a call from Maradi in Niger Rep. yesterday..Amy is already aware of our rescue operation.She probably thinks Iam on my way to Kano right now.She is expecting me.
Frankily speaking,I was a bit frantic when Father John Black asked me to travel to Maradi,because I thought I was going to carry out the operation alone.Now,I can take a air of respite.I want you to know that Fahdid works hand to hand with Usman.They have my picture.They got it from AMY's email box.I know they are expecting me..They are going to lay an ambush for me.I can tell from the last mail got from him.But Iam going to take them by surprise.This is the exact situation I found myself in Singapore.It is quite unfortunate that Doug lost his life in our bid to rescue my fiancee(AMY).I guess you know we are dealing with a very dangerous and organised gang.Iam suppose to be on my way right now,but Iam afraid Iam broke.I don't have cash (money) on hand right now.I just returned from my trip to Singapore.Since then, I've sunk in alot of money in my bid to get Amy back..For now,I hardly have time for myself.I've alot to do and think about.I am not too stable in mind right now..The girl(AMY) in question is my fiancee..I love very much.We were about to get married.Just all of a sudden,Usman and his gang came took away my joy and happiness.I want her back.
Right now,time is not on our side.The marriage is scheduled for this week in Maradi,Niger Rep. as it stands,Iam suppose to be there before the marriage.According to Father John Black my presence in Maradi, Niger Rep before the marriage will be of great importance to this operation.At this point,I will need time to get some money for the trip,but as you can see time is not on ourside at the moment.Please,I want you to fill in some gaps for me before I come over..Or can you finance my trip from my present base to Maradi,Niger Rep.?..I will pay you back immediately,this is over.I can hit by tommorrow evening,that is if I can raise some cash for the trip..Finally,it will be of great benefit if you call me on this mobile phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,immediately you get this mail.we've alot to talk about.I await your call and urgent response.May almighty God continue to protect and bless you.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Quote:
Salam Alaikum, Mr. Smith,
I have been thinking about your email, and I realize that a lot of what you say and think has to do with your lack of education in undercover operations. There are a few things that you need to realize up front. First of all, Usman likes taunting you. He wouldn't kill you, because you have not received the money you have inherited yet. He needs you alive to try to steal that money, and he can't have you captured, either. As long as you are free, you can get your money and THEN he will be coming after you. This is why we are going to have to eventually get you in a victim protection and relocation program where we will have to legally have your name changed, and you will have to leave Nigeria to be protected. Father John Black and I have been discussing this. We feel that Amy is going to be safest in the United States, so we are going to have to work getting your name changed and get you entry into the United States. First, though, we have to rescue Amy.

This brings me to issue two: Fahdid doesn't know about you. I don't care what Usman says. Fahdid has no idea or he would be trying to negotiate for your money. The thing is, Usman doesn't want Fahdid or too many people for that matter to find out about your money. He wants it for himself. So, he will not be telling others who have resources to come after you about the money. Fahdid has been looking for a wife for his son for many years. His son is now 48 years old and has never been married. He's HIV positive, but he's not been tested to see if he has the full blown AIDS. We don't know if he has that right now or not. He's known he was HIV positive for many years. He's sick a lot, and no one wants to marry him. However, since he is Fahdid's oldest son, Fahdid wants grandchildren. He wants a male child to be born of his oldest male son. This child would then carry on the family name and keep it strong. Without this child, Fahdid feels shamed. However, Fahdid is not thinking about what will happen to Amy or this child. Both can contact the disease and then die. So, we need to be able to get to Amy before she marries Ahab and has to have sexual intercourse with him. Amy is a virgin, so the family sees her as a pure symbol from Allah. We need to save her so she will remain pure. So, there's no fear about going to get Amy. Just do not be telling people about it unless they are going with you. You have been watched by Usman. He wants to be able to read your emails, but he cannot. However, when you go to internet cafes, he has friends there who have been watching you and listening to you. For this reason, I feel that it is NOT SAFE AT ALL for me to give you my phone call or for us to talk on the phone until you are out of the area where you are right now. I cannot take the chance of someone overhearing the conversations. You know that Usman also has the ability to tap into phone calls, right? He has a device that he can put in his pocket and then put up a wire to his ear. He just has to sit where the person is and then can hear what ever is going on. Your house is probably also tapped so that if you receive calls, the signal will go and be recorded by Usman. I imagine he probably records all of your phone calls. Please understand that it is for this reason that I will not call you or allow you to call me until you are far away from where you currently are. Father John Black was going to send you his information, but when we received this information about Usman from a private investigator we have hired, we decided that we have to be even more careful.

The third thing, we've been able to contact Amy's uncle in Lithuania. He is ill right now and hospitalized, so he cannot help us out. However, on a good note, George should be getting out of the hospital today or tomorrow. He is extremely upset about what has been going on and wants to get on a plane and fly to help get Amy back. I've tried to talk him out of this. He has been through so much, and I feel that he's not well enough to be doing this. However, he says he has to finish what he started. He is very angry with Usman for trying to kill him and for killing Doug. So, he wants to rescue Amy and then personally go kill Usman.

This brings me to the fourth thing, I cannot send money to you, as you are being watched by Usman. If he sees that you are receiving money, he will wonder if this is part of your inheritance that is coming in and then may step forward. Your life would be in danger right then. We cannot have Usman misunderstanding why you received a payment. Do you not have any savings? What about something you can sell? If you can pawn something or sell something, then when you get to me, I can give you the cash. Then when you go back to your home, you can just buy your stuff back. What about friends? Do you have friends who could loan you the money? Tell them that you will pay them back when you get back. I could also give back a 7% interest on any money that you borrow from someone.

Email me back soon. Time is running out, and we have to get everything together! Amy will be engaged this week. I am not sure of the exact wedding day, though. You need to be here to help us. This is important if you love her and want to marry her. If you cannot get here, then your future wife will slip through. We need the man who really loves her to show his love for her and to work with us.

Salam,
Sa'eed Aziz

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad actually called U s m a n, who's expecting a priest to arrive any day with his church funds. It would be amazing if we could get Ed on a little errand into Burkina Faso to meet him.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, is Ed going to get his dollar chopped? Or is Sa'eed Aziz just unable to locate the money?

For Amy's cell phone posession...

Perhaps it looks too much like an MP3 player?
http://www.handcellphone.com/archives/category/cell-phone/samsung/samsung-a720/

Or maybe more like a plush toy?
http://www.cnet.com/i/hlp/fliphone_covers.jpg

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic