SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad goes to the bank

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alf roberts
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attn:Alfred Roberts,
Date:31st_08_2007
Good Day Dear Valued Customer Alfred Roberts,
You are advise to note that your mail was read and well understood today. I will like to inform you to try and understand that i am a legal practioner and also a christian by religion. You are advise to note that Joel Peter our new Account Officer went to the bank to try and get the payment today again, but only for them to warn him enevr to come again, unless the details are fully correct.

Have this one on the hook for a while now...I do the full range of emotions to confuse and baffle him but the lure of money keeps him on track....anyway got me wondering how many lads goto the collection with incomplete western union slips asking "try 001..no?...try 002...no? try 003....and so on"?

makes my day go easier!

a word of thanks to my mentor who produces these at the drop of a hat...you know who you are!!
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down

I pray for the day when I have lads running back and forth to the bank!

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ But you can and its so easy. Many baiters have done the leg work for you. All you have to do is use the search function, find a form to your liking and fire away. Here are some great ones from MikeHawk.

http://www.esnips.com/web/MikeHawksPilesofPhiles/

Fill out the forms, take a screen shot, save as a hugh BMP file and send the lads to the bank.

The Moneygram with the Accra bank is great. Its so good, I won't send it until the lad is really sick and tired of Western Union. When your lad tells you that he cannot pick up the money, tell him he has to go directly to that branch. Many lads have been arrested there.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome Connie, thanks. I have found many forms on the site, and used some of the WU forms. My baits are all still relatively new and I am still trying to get some experience under my belt and am not yet at the point where I can get them to fill out a 10 page terrorist form. So far I have received 3 bank accounts which I turned into A1an, however I have not attempted to send them on a chase for a bank wire.

I think I need to start baiting 36 hours a day to get some more experience! I'll check out the accra bank.

Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ameriken wrote:
am not yet at the point where I can get them to fill out a 10 page terrorist form.

Yes you are. Just sent them any form you want and don't proceed until they give you a completed form. Don't be afraid to fuck up there are plenty of other lads. If one is stupid enough to fill out forms in an early stage he might also be stupid enough for a photo trophy.

Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing I can tell you from my experience in this country is that Nigerians (particularly those in any position of authority) are absolutely useless in giving any assistance when you are wondering how to fill in a form or follow some bizarre regulation but they are absolute masters in picking over your completed result and nitpicking tiny errors.

I think that Nigerians are now used to this kind of treatment so don't hesitate to send the form back sixteen times with errors that need fixing.
eg. Should provide full address rather than using the abbreviation 'St.' for 'Street' etc

MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess I needed a major attitude adjustment......fixed. I've got a lad I've been stringing along for a while, will see if I can send him on a goose chase.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
will see if I can send him on a goose chase

And by saying that you invent your own modality, insist on, for reasons of security, that you and your lad never use the word 'money' You never know who is watching your e-mails, from now on you and your lad must use the word 'goose' instead.

Try it and see. Then post your lad's replies if he takes it up.

You could expand on this,
An Archer is �1,000 (or is it �10,000)
A pony is �20 I think
A monkey is �50
You have no reason not to make up your own words, educate your lad.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ a monkey is �500, I think a pony is �25, and �20 is a score. A ton is �100...

Not heard of an Archer...I know grand is slang for �1000

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ but we don't want the lads to know *real* slang, now do we? Laughing

I think I'm going to try this modality on one of my check lads. The straight-bait angle is rewarding but gets boring fast.

grand = a lousy $1 now Shocked

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I think I've heard of an "Archer" FiveForces.

Isn't that a very particular and rare kind of cash transaction, whereby a lord pays a call girl, who he doesn't know, �2000 + in a brown envelope to leave the country and avoid being questioned by the media, even though he doesn't know her and is completely innocent of any impropriety, or anything at all ? Rolling Eyes
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
^^^ a monkey is �500, I think a pony is �25, and �20 is a score. A ton is �100...

We can use our own.
An octopus = �7
a beanpole = �112.77
a radish = �322,888,402
etc

unless he is prepared to use these units (and correctly!) there is no way we are prepared to do business.

Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An "Archer" as far as I know is �2000, preferably in a brown paper bag: re Jeffrey Archer and the payment he didn't make to a hooker.

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic