SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

United State of America?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After pestering Mr. Usman for the certificate of approval for my fund he sent me a rather insulting document Wink

Usman
Ted D. R00sevelt (me)
Macharthy, Global Ass Security Company

Dear Ted D. R00sevelt,

This is the approval documents of your fund valued $25,000.000.00.

Meanwhile,be adviced to send a scan copy of your international passport information page to the Global Asset Security Company for your travel visa.

Regards,
Dr sh4msudd33n usman
Honourable Minister of Finance
Federal Repulic of Nigeria.

Mr Usman, Sir:

You make a very big insult to me. On first certificate you wrote my country's name as "United State of America." We are the "United States of America!" We are not one state. We are many states. 50 states, I think. We are a great country and a great military power.You insult us by saying we are only one state. I fought for my country in the battle of San Juan Hill and I spoke out for my country from the bully pulpit. How dare you say we are only one state?

Ted D. R00sevelt

From Mrs. Macharthy of the Global Assurance Security Company in Sierra Leone (which I also refer to as the Global Ass Security Company in my e-mails):

Dear Sir,

The Honourable Minister of Finance is not somebody you can talk to like that,you have to becareful because everybody do make mistakes and am sure it will be rectified immediately.

The payment of your fund can be scheduled for anytime next week,it depends on how soon you present all the requested documents and the scan copy of your international passport photo page for your visa,while you will be sent your hotel reservation details accordingly.

Hope to read from you soonest with all the requested documents

Truly Yours,
Mrs Mariam Macharthy
Publicity Secetary.
Gl0bal 4sset Security C0mpany
Freetown,Sierra Leone.

So, how is this going to play out? Are they really going to try to get me tp come to Sierra Leonne as Ted D. R00sevelt said he would? Or are they trying to call my bluff?

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice document, but never correct a lads mistake. Rather than slap him over the mistake you should have praised him.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why? Smile

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The more mistakes lads make in emails and documents they send out the more chance of a real victim twigging that the whole things a con. So the crappier the lads stuff, the more we praise it. If it looks excellent then we criticize it to the lad as looking dodgy and fake. Wink

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With regards to your question, he's probably calling your bluff. In my experience, lotto lads dont really want you to travel. You should go along with it, and if he really will recieve you in Sierra Leone, reward him with a long wait...

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunnyrabbit, if you haven't signed up for a mentor yet you should. As Rodus pointed out the last thing you want to do is give the lads tips on how to make their documents better looking. Good job on writing "fake" on the document before posting it though.

I do rather like the "yours truthfully" across the bottom of the document however.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand and I agree in general. But I'm sure this was just a typo on his part rather than a real mistake. In other words, he wouldn't have been likely to repeat this particular mistake. I would not have corrected a substantive error for the reason you mention.

With regard to a mentor, I'd really rather go it alone for a while but I will consider it.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I kinda doubt it was an accident, as he has "State" instead of "States" on the document twice ("United State Dollar").

Having a mentor doesn't mean that you've got someone looking over your shoulder every minute of every bait. You might want to reconsider getting one.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I'll have to admit that I missed that. Embarassed

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
But I'm sure this was just a typo on his part rather than a real mistake. In other words, he wouldn't have been likely to repeat this particular mistake. I would not have corrected a substantive error for the reason you mention.

With regard to a mentor, I'd really rather go it alone for a while but I will consider it.

Please listen to the advice already given. Educating lads on their grammar is a bad thing. I don't know where you are from, but if I was from the united state of america that phrase would set alarm bells ringing and hopefully prevent me from falling victim to these scumbags. We praise their rubbish and pillory their good stuff, which luckily is fairly rare.

This is not a war of intellect. It is a war of attrition. Which you will no doubt realise in time if you stick around. Which I hope you do.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jaime_Lannister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, it's a war of attrition. But do not rule out the intellect, just do not let them know about it. And also listen to what people say here in the forum.
I haven't really started baiting myself. I have a mentor tho, and i hope that i will finish a successfull bait in the near future.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see "United State Of America" all the time on lad documents. It's not a typo. . . and shouldn't be corrected.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to say this once and then I am going to let it go.

I agree that mistakes in general should not be corrected. I jumped on this one because I thought surely it was a typo and I could waste his time having him re-do it. Now, from all your posts, I believe it was not a typo and I will not correct his mistake again. Gee whiz, back off a little, OK? Wink (just kidding)

CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been dealing with Usman too (Dr. Usman Shamshudeen).
He has a friend named James Bacar.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bunny, and welcome to the baitery.

Don't feel too bad about that little "educating the lads" mistake-thing. Lots of us have done it, sometimes unintentionally, which is (I think) how that rule evolved into being. You did so with the intention of making your lad re-do an entire lousy document, which is a good thing. I'm pretty sure a sin of this magnitude is forgiveable. Tell ya what - just buy me a beer and we'll call it even! Very Happy

You did right by writing "fake" all over it too, which is something I forget on a regular basis around here! Embarassed As well, you didn't critique your lad for writing "original copy" on what is obviously not an original copy, nor did you laugh at him for the three "approved" stamps (when every real banker knows at least 4 are needed!) on the page or any other spelling/grammar error.

The idea is to name invented errors that any banker should know about, like how the approved stamp needs to be in red (yep - International Banking In Foreign Currencies Act of 1974, enacted by the seven signatories of the IABB) or how the corporate seal must be laid under (not over) the lousy signature subject to the United Nations Resolution C41 Section 9 regarding use of sealed signatures on all bank documents issued to out-of-country beneficiaries... and stuff. It's okay to educate your scammer, as long as it a) wastes their time and b) doesn't make them any more believeable.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Obi. I needed the encouragement. Smile It's just that it seemed everyone was jumping on me. Rolling Eyes Yes, I did read quite a few threads before posting, which is how I knew to write "fake."

BTW -- Nobody's comented on my baiter name "Ted D. Roosevelt." Just one of my many alter egos.

Favre4ever
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would just like to mention something. Every other forum I've ever seen in the countless hours I've spent on the net, there have been flame wars, nasty comments, and general hatred all over the place. This is the first one I've seen that any negative statement is done in jest, or is constructive criticism. I gotta say, I'm proud to be a part of it. I guess all of us having one mind put to a common goal is the main reason, but this politeness is just unheard of. Give yourselves a round of applause people, you deserve it.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\

I rather think the Moddy's deserve that ... I for one am terrified by them into excellent behaviour.

... now watch them come in a make me sit in the cxorner for going far-far-FAR off topic

Hi bunnyrabbit. Welcome. And don't do anything you wouldn't do

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Masonic Wizard
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to add to Favre4ever's comment,
It is such a refreshing change to be in a forum where the people are
so supportive and good natured.

good on y'all....

lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. No serious problems on my end. I just think a few people got a little carried away in this thread and there was probably one correction too many directed my way and that ruffled my feathers a little. Anyway, your points are well taken and I still have this guy's Sierra Leone alter ego on the hook. I've send him three (bogus) passport scans so far. Too bad his computer is so antiquated that he can't view the files. Wink

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Bunnyrabbit.
We all make the odd mistake and believe me, we all get jumped upon at sometime. It is never meant to be anything other than constructive though. It take a bit of time to get used to some peoples sense of humour.

Anyway, I need to put you straight on one thing........

Bunnyrabbits do not have feathers! Laughing

Happy baiting.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ what? but the bunny rabbit I asked my lad for does....

Sounds like you have everything sorted Bunnyrabbit. Welcome to Eater. you are doing a good job so far. Like others said you may want to sign up for a mentor that way you can just have someone you can always turn to for answers, questions, support, etc.... I know I have pmed the heck out of 7/9 and he still loves me Smile

Anyways good luck, don't be afraid to ask questions, have fun, and waste some lad time.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic