SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This looks very suspicious

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oopsme
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saw this posted in a newsgroup, He accepts Western Union only. It may be real I cant tell. http://www.cncircle.com/index.asp

Are you looking up my dress again?
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh, I nearly rolly-eyes'd you, and then you added the URL. Laughing

Looks dodgy as hell to me, all those label names and all for a single fixed price. Might just be a counterfeiter, might just take the money and deliver rubbish, or might just take the money and run.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good eye, oopsme. If a "business" refuses to accept legitimate forms of payment other than wire-transfer, I would have to support your suspicion. Heck, a business of this type that DOES accept other forms of payment would be suspicious. Anyone selling obvious counterfeit or knock-off merchandise, either on the web or by any other means, should be treated with a just-as-obvious lack of trust.

Further proof that not all scammers are 419-ers. Ya hear that, Peoples' Republic of China? Twisted Evil
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are the King James things he's selling Bibles?????

I have a preacher who may just email and ask if King James signed them himself?!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Birthday - it's just over a month old. Very Happy

Quote:
Domain Name.......... cncircle.com
Creation Date........ 2007-07-27 00: 59: 55
Registration Date.... 2007-07-27 00: 59: 55
Expiry Date.......... 2008-07-27 00: 59: 55
Organisation Name.... a le
Organisation Address. fujian xiamen

Quote:
Company in line with "good faith for this, reciprocal benefit mutualbenefit" the principle, welcome each place merchant to cooperate with us, will step together to magnificent tomorrow.

Huh ?

Quote:
Cn Circle Trade Co.,Ltd located world civilization MaZu city(PuTian) in China, since 1998 foundations,.......

STOP - you're hurting my brain !!!!

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was offering "Ice Cream Shoes".

I'm getting cold feet about doing any deals with him...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like counterfeit goods, IF you ever get them at all:
Quote:
19. Can I pay part of the remit first, and then the rest after receiving the goods?
A: We are afraid not. On the one hand, divided payment will only increase unnecessary expend for you. On the other hand, we are a company with a good reputation established around the world. If you are not so confident in shopping at our store, you are suggested to place a small order for the first time. After you confirm our credit, we may set up long-term cooperation with each other.

20. about custome?

A: If chinese customes seize the shoes, we will resend shoes

B: If your country'customes seize the shoes, and u haven’t buy the insurance,we will not be responsible for replacement or refund;But if u have already buy the insurance ,we will resend shoes.

Maybe they will give you their Bank of China account number?
Quote:
NOTE:
①In order to guarantee the network commercial trade security, all business are conversational with our MSN or Email;when you order the product to want to pay money,but needs our concrete material, we can tell you(Full name, Address, Zip code, Telephone number, and Bank of China account number)

But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to get shut down... Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic