SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bitch Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
People who complain about footballers who earn $20m a year. Eerr, excuse me, haven't you heard of the term supply and demand?

I hate professional sports with a passion; am I allowed to complain about how much sports "stars" make? Laughing Laughing

Bitch of the day from me: Looky-loos. Traffic accidents happen, we all know this; so WHY does every moron passing by an accident on the freeway have to slow down to 2MPH and GAWK! It took me over an hour to go 2 miles on a 5 lane freeway, not because emergency personnel blocked traffic to clear the accident and help the victims (that had long since been done), but because several hundred idiots with driver's licenses felt the deep need to to slow to a crawl and goggle out the window at the wrecked cars and fire trucks. Evil or Very Mad

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SF, That sucks big time! Ahhhhh

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Incompetence...

Lounging around this evening, preparing myself to go pick the kids up from school, I get a phone call from City Hall. The District Attorney wants to know where I am. I was scheduled to be in court today to testify in the attempted murder case that I worked. I call the District Attorney's Office and advise them that I had received no subpoena. They advise that I am needed in court NOW! That usually means that if you don't show up, a warrant will be issued for contempt and you will go to jail. So, jump in the shower, get dressed as fast as possible and head for the Courthouse. Two hours on the stand and I'm finally released from court for today.

My subpoena, had been given to the Chief over a week ago, and he forgot he had it in his patrol vehicle. This man is in his eighties and forgets everything...he needs to RETIRE!
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Crying or Very sad

Don't know what's wrong with me. Just had enough I guess.
I told my boss that security where I work is a joke. Had a guy come in off the street. He was high on something that made his pupils like pins. (Yeah, I know what it was, but don't wanna go into it) There was only two of us in the building at the time. I'm not a panic merchant by a long shot, but I was scared.
Called the security company who have a 'guaranteed call out of 5 minutes.' Yeah right.
50 minutes it took for them to get to us.
50 bloody minutes.

Don't know what's wrong with me now though, just feel like Crying or Very sad

Pretty Rose

pony
gargstang
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having to reread the same threads over and over because of the people who are unable to search for things.

--no offense intended--
Emit Scarab
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My boss. Or rather my boss's boss. Totally pennypinching, robotic and officious with no sense of humour. All jokes are met with the same expression as that of a dog shown a card trick.

Examples:
At lunches she frequently send water back because it isn't tap water and she doesn't want to pay.
At a leaving lunch for someone who have been working there long before she joined, she refused to chip in with the bill stating that she only had a sandwich and tap water (while complaining ever so politely that I had TWO beers in a two hour period.)
Loves to regale a captivated audience with her tales of the epic battles she has at Tesco (she marks off and adds up everything on the lest as she puts them into bags herself to make sure she isn't getting done)
She makes me so annoyed that I bitch about her outside of work to the point of boring everyone.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emit Scarab wrote:
Totally pennypinching, robotic and officious with no sense of humour. All jokes are met with the same expression as that of a dog shown a card trick.

Fantastic line...Love it Laughing

Pretty Rose

pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KpSfThUv_pc

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another telephone cold caller.

I'm registered with the TPS in the UK which basically means no unsolicited calls allowed.Yer right. Anyway this 'investment analist' (sic) wants to know if I'm interested in investing in the US of A. Of course I am, the dollar is weak compared to every currency in the world apart from Mugabe's dollar.

I express my concerns about the US economy and he is sympathetic and tries to ally them. So I tell him "I'd love to invest in the USA but I don't agree with the war and Ge0rge Bush is a complete c*nt". End of conversation.

I can't type any more now because my emails are now being monitored by the powers that be. Shocked

[Edit] Sorry if this sounds political. It wasn't meant to be. I was merely pissed because this muppet invaded my privacy.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ONLY USE KETCHUP FROM PACKETS IN FAST FOOD OUTLETS!!!!!

A man was caught placing blood in the ketchup dispenser at a fast food outlet (to remain unnamed) within the last month. It is believed that he is HIV+. So be sure to pass it on.
Shocked Sad Twisted Evil

Emit Scarab
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
A man was caught placing blood in the ketchup dispenser at a fast food outlet (to remain unnamed) within the last month. It is believed that he is HIV+.

I hope he wasn't at the mayonnaise too. Wink
Bam-Skater
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can we have the technology to send astronauts to the moon, divers to the bottom of the sea, yet we still can't invent a machine to evenly distribute the toppings on a frozen pizza? Twisted Evil

B-S

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make your own pizza and stop whining. Is that all? Your bloody pizza?

Geez, my DVD player crapped out. That's way more important than your stupid pizza. Wink

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That comment certainy lends to this topic. Perhaps Jamie could use an oven, as opposed to a DVD player to cook pizza. Bloody stupid whining DVD users!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Jaime_Lannister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't even spell my name right. Next time make sense when you type something. A DVD in an oven?

I give you credits for your avatar tho. Cat pics with a "funny" caption is so funny. Razz

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My bitch is the swine Google ... it directed me here .. no DEA warning of this is more dangerous than crack .. can i sue for the cost of of rib repairs?
If so I know a great ghanain lawyer!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jaime. Play nice with Joe Tam. He is loved by each and every one of us. Evil or Very Mad

Pretty Rose

pony
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, play nice. It's my thread, and also a post-whoral type thing, to keep my postcount up! I don't want it deleted.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jaime_Lannister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it wasn't me wrote:
Hey Jaime. Play nice with Joe Tam. He is loved by each and every one of us. Evil or Very Mad

I am.

Please tell me where i was being rude to JoeTam, i can't see it.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Jaime_Lannister wrote:
You can't even spell my name right. Next time make sense when you type something. A DVD in an oven?

I give you credits for your avatar tho. Cat pics with a "funny" caption is so funny. Razz

Did I get the meaning wrong? If so, I apologise. If not, uncalled for.

Pretty Rose

pony
Jaime_Lannister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't wanted to insult anyone or get this thread to be deleted. Just leave it at that. And if for some strange reason you are offended by my post i'll apologize.

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife started applying for an Open University course. She sent off to the Jobcentre for them to stamp the form for the grants but then changed her mind and didn't apply after all. On the 23rd of last month we got a letter saying they'd stopped our Income Support because of it. I took a letter in to my local Jobcentre the same day saying that she wasn't applying after all.

Jump forward to today. Still no money, so I phoned them up. THEY HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE LETTER I HANDED INTO MY LOCAL JOBCENTRE so can't send me any money out til I send them ANOTHER ONE!! By Wednesday it'll mean I'm short almost �350 over the past 2 weeks. I'm having to spend this month's car finance money to pay my bills. My wife's in hospital right now, and I need petrol money to visit her every day on top of everything else...... You can guess the kind of mood I'm in Evil or Very Mad

Add to that the actions of my 10 year old son. Last night we had a fire to burn off a load of crap from the shed. He's going out with his carer today for a few hours. 30 seconds before she arrives, he walks in from the garden covered in soot all over his new clothes, face and arm. I go out the kitchen and find 3 eggshells stamped into the floor. Go to the garden and find he's smashed an egg on the path by the door. He's autistic, which explains his actions, but I just didn't need it today of all days. All this by 10am!!!

(edit) I've just discovered he's also decided to make himself cereal in a mixing bowl (yes, you read that right) , using an entire pint of milk and the last of the sugar. So I can't even have a cup of tea to start my day. The worst thing is, he must have left 3/4 of it.

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bush is coming tomorrow...With black hawk helicopters that supposedly use up 7 gallons of fuel an hour.

If MY taxes (thankfully not yet) are going towards flying a bloody helicopter around using up ridiculous amounts of fuel to jam mobile phone signals near a summit that's suppose to be about global warming, I'm gonna be pissed.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unannounced, unexpected, totally-take-you-by-surprise mouth ulcers. WHY?!?!?

Here's me yesterday:
la la la, I'm as healthy as I can be, la la la.

Here's me this morning when I woke up:
Good morn---OW! What?!? Why? Ouch! I'll have to make porridge---ow!---for breakfast, there's no way I can eat---ow, damn it!---anything else.

Mouth ulcers? Worst invention EVER. Image

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Put some salt on it, or swish warm salt water around your mouth. Painful yes, but it works faster than letting nature takes it's course.

My latest bitch is sneaky dingbat bitches you work with that lie for no apparent reason. Well really it's only 1 sneaky dingbat bitch, but i hate her w/ a passion. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad She is always f*cking up the computers, printers, & fax then claiming she doesn't know what happened it just doesn't work. Is there a quick & simple cure? This is a recent interaction when she claimed the printer wasn't working:

Printer: (In all caps) OUT OF TONER
Me: (to SDB): Did you change the toner?
SDB: Yes.
Me: (to self) OMG bitch stop lying!

On the fax machine not working:

SDB: The fax machine isn't working & I don't know why UGH.
Me: Is there paper in the fax machine?
SDB: Yeah I checked it a little while ago. But when I put paper in it it jams up & I don't know why UGH.
Me: Is there a paper jam?
SDB: No I don't think so.
Me: Have you checked?
SDB: Yeah I checked that already.
Me: So is there a paper jam or not?
SDB: No I don't think so.
Me: (to self) OMG stop lying bitch just say no you didn't check it!
Me: (to SDB) OK, I'll come down & look at it. (I go down to her office, of course there is not a single sheet of paper in the fax machine plus the cover is open).
Me: There was no paper in the fax machine. You have to put paper in the fax machine. Plus the cover was open, you have to make sure it's closed otherwise it won't do anything.
SDB: But I just put paper in there yesterday so I don't know when it ran out.
Me: Well just put the paper in there & it should work fine.
(SDB puts in about 23 sheets of paper when you can load up to 500 sheets. The fax machine starts printing out the stored up faxes)
Me: Why don't you put more paper in so you don't have to keep doing that 5x a day?
SDB: Well if I put more paper in it might jam, I like doing it this way it's easier.
Me: OK.
Later that day (10 mins to be exact, ok well maybe 15 mins).
SDB: The fax machine keeps printing out stuff & won't let me send a fax. I don't know what's wrong UGH.
Me: It's printing out all the faxes that were stored in the memory while there was no paper in the fax machine. You have to wait until it's finished b4 you can send anything.
SDB: Well how long is that going to be?! I have to send this fax!
Me: How should I know?! I don't know how many faxes it has stored in there & how many pages each fax is.
SDB: Well OK then, I guess I'll just have to wait, but I hope it hurries up.
Me: Yep.
Me: (to self) This has got to be the dumbest bitch on the planet. How on earth did she graduate law school?!

On the Internet not working...

SDB: I can't get on the internet, I don't know what's wrong UGH.
Me: What is the problem exactly?
SDB: I click on the icon & it won't open at all.
Me: What?! Are you sure it doesn't open but has an error message?
SDB: And there are Xs over the computer thing at the bottom & it says network cable unplugged.
Me: You are wirelessly connected, that doesn't mean anything. What does the computer icon next to it say?
SDB: blah blah blah signal strength excellent, status connected.
Me: So then you should be able to get on the internet. If you can't I don't know what the problem is, I'm not the IT person around here you know.
SDB: But I can't get on!!!! UGH I don't know UGH!!!!
Me: OK, I'll come down there.
(Go down there, double click icon & voila google homepage miraculously appears)
Me: (to self) I really hate this stupid bitch.
Me: (to SDB) Um, you can get on the internet.
SDB: OMG how did you do that?!
Me: Double clicked the icon.
SDB: Oh see I was just clicking it once I guess I don't know UGH.
Me: (to self) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic