SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new stuff to me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, I usually hang out with the vlads, so I haven't had much experience dealing with lads. Could I get some ideas here as to how to waist this lads time. BTW The is only the second letter about three months ago (yep that long) This is what I sent back from my initial letter.

Cheers

address etc blah blah
I don't have a phone that you can call me on as I am deaf as a post in one ear and partially deaf in the other.
Regards
xxx

Attention: my character

I'm Dr. Enest Ebi Deputy Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria I wish to inform you that your payment is on my desk and cannot be transferred to you due to certain problems. But I can use my position in the bank to send the money to you via diplomatic means i.e. I will take care of all the fees and charges that will be required to send it to you until the money arrives your Country.

I have already discussed with my colleague working with the Nigerian Printing and Minting Company who will help me package the money in such a way that it will not be discovered.

If you are interested in my suggestion get back to me immediately or urgently call me on my direct/ confidential line for further discussion. 234-808-603-2143.

I wait for your urgent response.

Thank You for your understanding

Dr. Enest Ebi
Deputy Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got the right idea about the phone!

As for wasting time, I just ask them 'so what do I have to do' 'what is western union' 'what is a security company' 'why do i have to pay this' 'cant you take it out of the money you send me' 'what happens after I send it' 'cant I just mail you a check' and stuff like that.

Basically, I am playing along with it like I am very interested and I have the money (or will get it) but acting naive about the process. Then, things start to happen. I didnt get paid, or I got fired, or my car broke down and I had to pay for repairs, or I had to lend it to my sister, etc etc etc.

Really, the concept I follow is I going along with it so that they can almost taste the money, but my questions and problems keep delaying it.

That should at least get it started. I later add other characters to confuse things as the bait develops and I even have a bait that has split into two directions where the lad could get money from two different sources.

The first link in my sig has a lot of good info too. Good luck!

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

up_and_under wrote:
I usually hang out with the vlads, so I haven't had much experience dealing with lads. Could I get some ideas here as to how to waist this lads time.

Wow. If you have the patience for a vlad, these mugus might just move too fast for you! I tried the romance thing and it took months before they'd even ask for money. Then again, I suppose you're not used to your mugu asking for money right away.

OK let's see. The mugu doesn't care about phoning you (well most of them don't) so he'll move right past that and give you the "contact my lawyer/banker/aunt/whoever" e-mail next. I like to ask three or four questions about who this person is (one question per e-mail) and then insist on dealing with the original mugu the whole time. If he declines that request, I make him read all the e-mails from the lawyer (who is often the same lad anyway) and then make him either write the reply for me or at least help me with the reply. This modality doesn't accomplish much, but it really p**ses them off. Very Happy

When it comes to the WUXfer, I usually just follow my little formula (which is neither a real formula nor really mine) contained in Nurse Nasty's sticky. I've never actually had a confirmed safari here, but I have had the same lad (3 different baits) for over six months now. Hope this helps.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing for sure, lads have a one track mind. Neutral

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

up_and_under wrote:
Dr. Enest Ebi
Deputy Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria

I should give you the email addy for the guy Im dealing with.. apparently he's the Governor for the central bank of nigera...

maybe he can resolve your problem hehe
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, now I have some ammo.
Your right, there is patience dealing with vlads, sometimes it gets a bit boring cutting and pasting the weather reports and sport results for them not to read.
Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic