SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first lad slap

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PhinGuru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh ! the power, the sheer joy of slapping a lad hard Laughing

Quote:

Dear John,

What is the meaning of your last email to me ?

You talk of my delays and keeping you posted. What did you imagine my last email was about, if not doing just that ? I'm trying my best my friend. Please remember I was reluctant to get involved with this right from the start. It was only your pleading for my help that persuaded me otherwise and now you have the nerve to address me in this tone after all the effort I've put into helping you this week.

You seem to think I must be greedy for your money. Well let me tell you, I may be poor but, I'm a man of simple pleasures and I'm content living the quiet life. I don't need all this hassle. I was quite happy in my own simple way before the intrusion of your grovelling email.

It's time you found yourself another helper my ungrateful friend.

Goodbye

Enoch

Lo ! I beheld his snivelling apology and it felt good Twisted Evil

Quote:

Brother Enoch,
Please am sorry in any way i may use annoying words to you.I did not mean to let you down,But act of my aboundance of heart i wrote,How serious i want my inheritance to be released to you,So that i can start a new life again.
Please pardon me.I am not ungreatful.I appreciate your efforts to receive my inheritance. Meanwhile,I have introduced you to the security company,and you are the one the security company has approved to release my inheritance to.
Hope you've understood.

And what is the princely sum the lad is desperate to finagle from my poor pensioner ? �200 - the scumbag.

Tonight he'll discover that my boyhood stamp collection, which I've auctioned to raise funds for his fee, has fetched �970,000.
To add authenticity, does anyone know what kind of auction fees etc. I might have to pay on this sum ?
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! I love it when they slap and you slap back harder and they come back with their lame-ass excuses.

It probably wont make a difference if you are exact, but I think if you go with 15 to 20%, it probably would seem realistic enough. Good luck!

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
PhinGuru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks ameriken.

15% sounds pretty good. That should leave me with more than enough to go on my world cruise and leave the lad hanging for 3 weeks or so. Smile
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh just the sort of lad I like... one who enjoys receiving punishment as much as I enjoy doling it out. That is a nice slap, pretty soon you'll be able to "cancel the deal" and he'll be begging you for a week to reconsider. Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
dment
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want, i can create a 'news article' complete with picture. to make it more realistic

PhinGuru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dment, that would be fantastic if you could.

I've kept him just slightly moist with anticipation by winning �430 tonight on the horses. I'll make his pulse race even higher next Saturday with my auction triumph, so that gives you plenty of time.

The auction takes place at D3nham's St4mps and Coll3ctibles Auction Rooms on Saturday 8th at 2pm. The sum might be more realistic at �670,000 and my character is 3noch M. 4llup from plymouth, UK.

I'll see if I can find an image to roughly match the low quality image I've already sent him.

Thanks Smile

Edit : The first thing I stumbled on looking in goole images was this

It doesn't exactly match the picture I previously sent, but who cares ! This is perfect.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Looks like "Popeye The Sailor." hehehe Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic