SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lazy, lyin', lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, been baiting this since I first joined. I actually split it into a double bait. Laddie is using the name of F0ndaz1i0ne Vitt0r10 & thinks my buz is giving them $25,000. I had him make up a report on their 'project' and how the money will be used and he sent me a 2/3 page report on a word doc (does that qualify for a trophy?).

When it was time to send the bucks, I used 1tv5 and gave him the #. He has not once gone to the site. Not once has he clocked in to 1tv5.

First, he tells me this:

Aug 21:
Quote:
I am very disappointed in you, why will you send $100, i will inform Mr. XXXX immediately that the amount you sent to us is just $100. Contact the Money gram and find out if there is any miss-up some where.

I await your urgent response.

$100? What a lie. He didnt even log into 1tv5. So, I give him the info again so he can get the MTCN from 1tv5. I assured him it is $25,000.

He replies with this:

Aug 22:
Quote:
This is to inform you that i was able to get the MTCN number and when we went to the money gram office to pick the money, there was problem and we were told that we cannot pick the fund due to some security reason and we were further instructed to contact the sender and inform him to re-send it. So we want you to proceed to money gram office where the money was sent, withdraw the $25,000.00 and inform me when the money is with you so that i can provide you with an account where you will wire it to, we don't want you to send the money via money gram or western union office to aviod further problems, please act very fast so that we can start with the project.

Who the hell is he telling us what to do with our goodhearted donation? I spanked him severely for talking to us that way. And why is he lying about the MTCN? Once again, I demanded he go to 1tv5 to get the MTCN and then he can have the money. He replies:

8/23
Quote:
This is to officially inform you that your mail was received and the content was well understood, i am really sorry about my previous and the way i sounded please forgive me, i was trying to explain the problem we are having in picking the money from money gram, money gram agent told me to inform the sender to retrieve the money and re-send it, but we are afraid for further problem, remember about the project we are planing for, we want to use this project to reach many people and correct many things that people are getting wrong, i do not wish to sound rude but if i did, i am really very sorry. Please i know that is your money but please do not get me wrong or any thing, my wish is for this project to hold and that's why i sounded like that in my previous mail.

Please below is the details of our account details which we want to
money to be transfered to.

He gave me a bank account which I gave to @@4I9.0rg. I told the lad I refuse to do a bank wire and gave him the 1tv5 info again...grrrrr. Then I 'left on a buz trip to Par1s and Berl1n. While 'gone', I got this:

Aug 24:
Quote:
I and our account officer went to money gram office today with the transfer information and the MTCN number, but they still gave us the same complain and we were still told the same thing, so please i beg you, retrieve this money and wire it to the account information i sent to you previously and please when the transfer is made, i will like to have a scan copy of the transfer slip.

Now either the idiot is really going to MG with the 1tv5 #, or he simply refuses to go to 1tv5 for some reason......not once has he logged on. I cant figure it out. But maybe he'll give me another bank account? Here is my email today to him:

Quote:
I just returned from my trip to Europe. Your email below says you went to Moneygram with the MTCN # and that you had trouble. I spoke with Moneygram and they said no one has even attempted to get the control number from www.v3r1fys3c.com

The # I gave you is to access www.v3r1fy53c.com so you can get the control #, then pick up the money. In fact, moneygram cancelled the transaction while I was gone because it exceeded the time limit, so they have paid it back to us. Minus the fees. Yes, they refused to give our fees back.

Our government has issued strict controls in certain cities on money transfers because there are threats that Al Qaeda is setting up cells in the US and have been laundering money and transferring it from one place to another. Unless you want a check, my hands are tied.

Y0ung W0mens B3n3f1t A550ciat10n, the Red Cross, and our other donees have had no problem getting the MTCN's, the trouble seems to be coming exclusively from the F0ndaz1i0ne!!!!!

I am out of patience, but will let this pass and try one last time. If you are unwilling to cooperate with our governments security procedures as well as our own company policies, we will have no choice but to either send a check or cancel the donation. Because we have lost the fees, I am sorry but the donation will be reduced to $24,000.

What will you have me do? Please make this easy for us both

So, I await his answer. I hope to get another account. Or perhaps this time he will go to 1tv5.

Meanwhile, the 2nd part of the bait is also progressing. He thinks the Y0ung W0mens B3n3f1t A550ciat10n will give money to a young single mom who needs financial help. She must handwrite a report of her situation, and include an endorsement letter from her church or the F0ndaz10ne. I was assured 2 days ago this is coming shortly so we can help this woman with a few thousand dollars.

What a lazy, lying assenheimer. Laughing He seems to be cooperating on all points, except for 1tv5. I thought he was on to me but then he gave me his bank info! Suggestions?

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!

Last edited by MisterHobbs on Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:39 am; edited 4 times in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do a search in the forums Alan gets bank accounts shut down. I'm sure someone will come along with his email address. Send Alan the account details. Then you can tell him you have sent the money to the bank. The bait can then continue. Once his account is closed he will be begging you to send by WU Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He gave me a bank account which I gave to @@4I9.0rg.

Thats already been done harrya, I've already sent three to Alan since I started baiting. That isnt the problem, I am trying to get this guy to complete the q's on 1tv5, but he's either too lazy or too afraid, or too something. However, I will be fine with another bank account too!

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic