SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I apply for a loan for sick family member

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to see for myself how heartless a lad can be. That is the intial purpose of this bait.

I answered a spam from a loan lad. He made me fill out a silly form. The long and short of it I told him I needed $25,000 to buy my brother a new motorized wheelchair. I have been saving for over a year, and only have $1200 dollars.

Lad Response:
Quote:
Good Day Albert,

l received your e-mail. Upon our receipt of your application form, your loan have been approved as this will enable us to proceed. Since you agree to my loan conditions. l will proceed to give you my loan terms Below are my loan terms for the said amount of $25, 000.00 USD lf you are not okay and need a re-amendment to the loan terms. Kindly tell me cause it is for our own good.
(Terms removed for readability)

I reply
Quote:
Thank you sir, you are the answers to the prayers of my family. I agree to your conditions

Lad Replies:
Quote:
Hello Albert

I received your e-mail and the content of the e-mail is noted. Upon the receipt of your mail, been informed that your loan has already been approved by the board and your informations has already been forwarded to our attorney for him to proceed further with the insurement of the transaction and all you need to do is for you to send to us your banking informations for we to be able to proceed further to the bank to have the funds deposited for immediate transfer to your bank account.

The banking information you need to send that will be required by the bank i order for them to be able to activate the funds into your bank account are:

Bank Name: ....................................
Bank Address: .................................
Account Holder: ...............................
Account Number: ..............................
Routing Number: ...............................
Type Of Account: ..............................
Upon the receipt of these information, we will proceed further to the bank to have the funds deposited for them to commence on the transfer of your funds.
Please note that this loan funds can not be transfer to you through western union money transfer, because western union can only transfer $5,000.00 USD and you are looking for the $25,000.00 USD this can only work out when you forward your bank details to us. You don;t need to be sketical of your bank detail because you will receive this funds transfer to you just as soon as the payment is made for the origination fee.
Pleasea note that the origination fee can not be deduce for the loan amount because there is a hard insurance policy covering this loan/funds
Furthermore, be informed that, in line with the governing rules, you will be required to pay $1, 155.00 USD (One Thousand one hundred and Fifty Five Dollars ) for the origination fees, which was earlier stated in the loan terms sent to you. Please note that, this charge must be paid by Western Union Money Transfer to my personal assistance, here are the payment details.
Receiver's Name : Mr Williams Shawn,
Receiver's Address: 55 Sloane Street, London,
SW1X 9SG - United Kingdom

After the payment has been made, you are required to send the following details to him.
Sender's name
Sender's address
MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number)
Exact Amount Sent($1,155.00 USD)

Upon the receipt of this in formations, transfer will be activated to you in just 2 to 3 banking hours

As soon as you make the payment just get back to us with the payment details via e-mail
Await your quick response
Regards
Mr Stephen Llyod

Funny I told him I had savings of $1200 for the wheelchair, so the lad asks for $1,155 Rolling Eyes Greedy bugger.

I reply
Quote:
Sir

So the loan will be cleared immediately? It is just that 1,150 is a lot of money. My brother is very sick and needs a new wheelchair. His is broke. I put some money aside for that, but I would have to use it to cover this fee.

Please Advise
AJ

His response to my plight
Quote:
Hello Albert

I received your e-mail and i am writing to acknowledge same.Like i said in my last e-mail immediately will receive your payment we will have the fund transfer to you. Since you said you have the money for making the payment, i will advice that you should make the payment, and we will have the fund transfer to you,when you receive the loan you can then proceed and pay for his wheelchair.I am sorry about your brother condition my regard to him.Once again immediately we received the payment for the fee we will the fubd transfer to you within a duration of 2 to 4 hours.

Await your swift response.
Mr Stephen Llyod.

Well, at least he sends his regards to my suffering family member. So I tell him I lost the "transfer" information and have him resend it.

Then, I sent an illegible Western Union reciept, just that two or three digits are "smudged" on the scan of the reciept. He replies

Quote:
Hello Albert
I receive the scan copy of the payment. but i could not access it properly, the MTCN number was incorrect. can you please mail me the 10 digit MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) so as to forward the payment to the verification unit for it to be verified, so as to commence with the transfer.
Await your swift response
Regards
Mr Stephen Llyod

Laughing Now I will have to wait a day or two just to stall --- I will claim my brother was hospitalized. Maybe I will have to recall the transfer? Rolling Eyes
Perhaps after I sit and wait and count how many frantic e-mails in all caps he types to me in the mean time.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
ProfaneCherub
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always tell him that you got another email from some place in Europe where you apparently won the lotto and they need a deposit too, and see what he has to say about it. Wink
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@profane Thumbs up Thanks. Yet another way to delay him --- I like it Very Happy

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe he knows someone who can get you a wheelchair at cost with no shipping charges either.

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@terrazi -- thanks. That is another angle I can employ --- I want to string this guy out

Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...the longer the better. What a piece of work!

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I did it, I told him my brother was in the hospital

Quote:
Mr. Lloyd

I'm writing from a hostpial computer I borrowed. My brother has taken a turn for the worst and is hospitalized. I'm two hours from my home and the information. If there is a problem I need to cancel this transfer now by phone and fix it when things resolve

AJ

So instead of expressing his concern about my dying brother, nor the inconveniece of me leaving his bed side to drive 4 hours round trip to get the number --- how damn stupid do these lads think people are. Now mind you, this is a bait for a $25,000 loan, not $45 million that some dead uncle left in a box in a holding company somewhere Rolling Eyes Lad writes

Quote:
Hello James

I receive your mail and the content was noted, In reagrds to your mail this is no problem in regarding this transaction, what you need do right for us to be albe to transfer the loan/funds to you, the western union transfer slip you like i said it was 8 digit which is not correct it suppose to be 10 digit number, such that i havent be able to confirm the payment that you have made. while don't you go home and look the payment information proper, instead of you cancel this transaction or just go stright to the western union office and complain to them that the MTCN was 8 digit instead of 10 digit. so as to get loan/funds transfer to you with out any delay.

Like i said there is no problem in this transaction.but i am very sure that we will be done with these as soon as possible , just get back to us with the 10 digit number for us to be able to verified it so as to commence with the transfer of thisloan/funds.
Await your swift response
Regards
Mr Stephen Lloyd.

Well, I'm going to be at the hospital for a while, and will have to call and cancel the transfer Laughing

Two days later, and no word from me, my lad inquirs about my brother
Quote:
Hello Albert James,

How is your brother? hope he is ok,I understand that you must be very busy,i am still awaiting your e-mail regarding the western union money transfer control number,i try to reach you on phone but it wasnt accessible.

I pray everything should get well with him,For the loan it is still intact awaiting when you get back with the correct 10digit control number.

That you can get when you get to the western union outlet that you make the payment and complain to them that the MTCN control number is 8 instead of 10digit.

Awaiting your response,
Have a nice day,
Mr Stephen Llyod.

I break the bad news to him

Quote:
Sir

I just got back on the computer at the hospital. My brother had an emergency surgery and is finally in recovery. I hope to be able to leave by tomorrow.

I called the Western Union station and asked them to cancel the transaction --- that is all of the money we have. I will have to visit there tomorrow and have this all redone. I'm sorry for the trouble, but I can't have someone stealing the money I sent you or it "getting lost" in the system.

AJ

Now, when he replies I will have to tell him of my lottery winnings Laughing

Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gadzooks, it just so happens that I have a wheelchair that I can sell your poor physically challenged brother for.....wait for it.....just $1200. Admittedly it originally belonged to my dear late husband, Albert, (bless his sweet, brave, departed soul), and has a wicker basket body, large cast iron wheels, (and is a trifle heavy), but you won't need to take out a loan for this well-proven unit.

Ask your lad if he thinks you should buy this one. What's the betting he'll keep chuntering on about the 10-digit W.U. number? Sometimes I think these lads just don't listen to us. Very Happy
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Brad died in the hospital. The lad just did not respond for a few days.

So Bishop Howard Stern sent him an e-mail requesting a loan to start a camp for underpriveledge children. I must admit, the Bishop got a better offer ---- a $868 for $50,000 loan. This lad is really buying my story this time. Twisted Evil

Alas, the Bishop will really mess up the transfer, again, and again, and again. This will be a fun one since I know how this lad operates. Laughing And I envision lottery winnings clouding this transaction.

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL now you need money for the coffin!

Nice try Dev!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
Mother Superior
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heartless bastards aren't they.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MS Yes, they have no empathy whatsoever, glad we keep them away from real victims as much as possible.

Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Heartless bastards aren't they".......

You betcha. I decided to see how far I could push one. Still in the early stages but right now my character, a little old "penshuner" lady needs new glasses because the cat knocked them off her face and broke them. Plus the same cat, her only companion, needs to go to the "vetrinary" because of the pain it is in with severe "rheumatics". Poor old gal lives on a very tight pension and they want $4300 to repatriate the box of cash and family valuables. It appears she'll have to go for a mortgage I think. I wonder what her credit reputation is? At her age that may necessitate trips to numerous banks for approval. Twisted Evil

Another of my baits is also a little old lady. She recently sideswiped a tree while driving into town to go to the WU office. Fortunately son Harry, (who married Lucrezia of the Borgia family), will be picking her up this weekend so, as long as she can give Lucrezia the slip, she'll be able to get the necessary WU number for the lads. Last weekend the WU man told her that the computers were "down" which confused her as she could definitely see them "up on the counter".
Laughing

I do so love little old ladies, they are full of empathy, love to help people in their family troubles.....and are easy to scam.......NOT Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic