SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's moments like these...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is desperate to get to London... but things are not going smoothly and the Lad is getting riled:

Quote:
It is almost a month now and we have not even reached a positive conclusion yet on the project investment.My Beloved i must say that i am not really impressed with the way you are handling the security firm's issue and the clearance of the boxes.

Quote:
We have wasted much time on this and we have to conclude unfailingly before the end of this week.I will be waiting in anticipation to hear from you.

Moments like these make you smile... and wonder how he'll react in phase II!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is almost a month now and we have not even reached...

What, does this lad think he has a monopoly on timely resolutions? Laughing

He should talk to a few of his running mates who have been on the hook for months, some even years! Laughing

I know you won't let him down gently

Regards,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow this lad loves a good slap by the sounds of things... what a mugu... only a month? He's going to be really disappointed when after 5 months he's still negotiating the money split Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we have an outburst...

Quote:

My Beloved Malcolm,
May the goodness of the Lord be with you always. I must confess that I am not totally pleased with the way you are handling this project. Mr. Moore has identified your lapses and I totally agree with his premises.
Firstly, you were asked to either send the required funds or carry it along with you to London but up till now you didn?t even mention to Mr. Moore how it will take place. I want you to understand that we both have no power whatsoever over this transaction and we have to abide by the rules and regulations governing the security firms protocols.
Secondly, Mr. Moore sent to you his phone number and up till now you haven?t even bothered to call him. I want you to understand now that you will have to call him on this number +44 7818 814229 as it is very important and necessary that you do so. Note that if you do not call and speak with Mr. Moore SOONEST then we just might have to pass on this transaction.
It is NOT the responsibility of the security firm to look for accommodation for their clients. They are only responsible for your reception. Mr. Moore is only rendering you assistance on this said matter. I want you to know that Mr. Moore is angry at the way you are going about with this transaction.
If you can not contact Mr. Moore via PHONE to finalize with him then the certificates will have to be returned and then we will seek alternative means of retrieving the said funds. Please be informed that the above mentioned lapses on your part are duly your fault and I want everything to be remedied. We entrusted this transaction in your care because we believed that you will be able to carry it out accordingly and definitely without any hassles.
You mentioned ?us? with your travel plans. Who are the people you are going with to meet with the security firm for the final signing and clearing of the boxes of funds? I am only asking you this because of the nature of the business and also because of the security of the funds as you know the amount involved. This of course was aforementioned to you.
Call Mr. Moore immediately you receive this email and clarify issues with him. I understand that you are aware of his traveling, if I am not mistaken? Do this and let me know on the update because the Church board is about taking a final decision on this matter and as you know, you have not concluded with Mr. Moore as yet.
Everything is in your hands now. I will be waiting to hear from you.
God bless you,
Rev.

Well, what could I do but...

Quote:

Reverend Thomas,
I am sick and tired of your gorram attitude!
You contacted me, at God's behest, and I agreed to help you, agreeing to travel across the world to do this, despite health risks. I have tried to contact Mr Moore, but he is too gorram snobbish to answer my emails, and the phone service out here has let me down repeatedly.
Yet somehow all this is my fault. How the Sam Frick can that be? I didn't arrange for the car crash that mangled my leg, the poor state of telephone providers in the Dead Heart was never my responsibility, and I didn't put a Glock to Mr Moore's head and tell him not to reply!
Something else - "Mr. Moore has identified your lapses", "Mr. Moore is angry at the way you are going about with this transaction" - IF HE CAN TALK TO YOU THEN HE SHOULD DAMN WELL REPLY TO ME! Since when are you his gorram messenger boy?
Further - "I want you to understand that we both have no power whatsoever over this transaction and we have to abide by the rules and regulations governing the security firms protocols" - well, I have news for you - WE ARE CUSTOMERS, NOT EMPLOYEES, AND OUR WISHES SHOULD TAKE PRECEDENCE!
Tell you what. I'll find the hotel myself, book my flight, and get ready to go. Mr Moore can hand over the reins to someone else and we can take it from there. If that's not good enough for you and for him, then let me know, and then you can sort it out with God.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic