SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First scambait :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the emails that were sent back and forth Very Happy

------------------------------------------
FROM MR.OUSMANE KABA
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICAN

I cannot imagine the surprise this will bring to you, but please be rest assured is with good faith and intentions from a friend in dare need of your assistance to help me transfer the inheritance sum of US $10.3M (Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand USD) into your account or company's account, in which God will bless you for rendering a helping Hand to others. My name is Mr.OUSMANE KABA, and I work with the African Development Bank plc here in Burkina Faso, and I am writing in respect of our customer who perished in a plane crash
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with Keep interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no One has come to claim his funds of US$10.3M which has been with our Bank for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin as no one has come up to be the next of kin.for your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 30% of the total sum while 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the course of this Transaction, 5% for the less Privileged in the society and the Remaining 60% is for me and my Family. Please note that this transaction is risk-free and the major thing I ask of you is to assure me the safety of the money when transferred to your account. Further Information and arrangement will commence as soon as trust, Confidence and good relationship is established.
I shall be most grateful if you maintain the confidentiality required In this transaction. Do not hesitate to contact me for further Directives to enable us commence towards the conclusion of this transaction.
(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

1) Your Full Name..............................
2) Your Age..........................................
3) Marital Status..................................
4) Your Phone Number�����.
5) Your Fax Numbers������.
6) Your Country������...........
7) Your Occupation.............................
8)Sex.......................................................
9) Your Religion...................................
wait for your prompt response.
Thanks and God bless,
Yours Faithfully,
OUSMANE KABA
-----------------------------------------------

Hello!
You are Right, I am suprised! In a good way though lol
I want you to know that I will do this but I need to have conformation that this isnt a scam because as you probably know there are many scams going about.

Looking forward to your reply,

-------------------------------------------------------
TELEPHONE: +226 78 78 44 74(On 24hrs)

Dear Friend,
Thanks for update response to my proposal,It is interesting to know that we can be partners, I am a citizen of Burkina Faso, in West African.

I got your address through my internet search when i was searching for a good and trust worthy person who will assist me in this project.
Frankly speaking ,i have been following up with the file of the deceased (MR.JOHN KOROVO) for the past three years (3years )and have seen that it is 100% possible for me to use my seat in (ADB) to claim this money through the cooperation of a foreign partner since i cannot come out openly for the claim because i am a staff of the same bank.
Actually, i have the possibility of filing your name as the next of kin to the deceased files.This becomes 100% possible since the deceased failed to fill the space of his next of kin with any name before and after his death , this and more gives room for me to fill the space with your own name and nationality as the next of kin to MR JOHN KOROVO since we both have the same interest.
The bank rules and regulation stated that any payment of claim which is not concluded for a period of five years (5yrs ), the total amount will be called back into the bank reserve account as unclaimed money and the beneficiary will automatically loose the money .
I don't want this huge amount to be called into the bank reserve account as unclaimed money since i can divert the fund into your account with the cooperation of you and me.

This is why i decided in contacting you immediately i came across your e-mail address during the process of my navigation . l guarantee you 100% risk free of this claim since the deceased died a long side with all his immediate family leaving no one for the claim .
In view of the above , it becomes very necessary that i corporate with a foreign partner for the claim since i cannot come out openly for the claim and as the need be, i decided to contact you and explain if you will be willing to come in as my partner for the claim before i receive your letter of acceptance .

Meanwhile, the best and only way you can work with me is to follow all my instruction very carefully .and all you have to do is to provide account of your choice where you want this fund to be transferred.
I have decided the sharing as following: -
1. 40% for you
2. 50% for me
3. 10% will be shared to the respectable organizations such as destitute homes around us in the wold.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION TO ASK PLEASE I AM READY TO ANSWER YOU BUT IF YOU ARE OK WITH THE DETAILS, REPLY SO THAT I WILL SEND YOU THE APPLICATION FORM WHICH YOU WILL FILL WITH YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SEND TO THE BANK.

call me on my Private line immediately so that i will advice you more 00226 78784474.
I am waiting to hear from you.
Thank's,
OUSMANE KABA

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mohamed,
Great to hear back from you, I am so glad you emailed you originally.
My house phone isnt up and running so could you call me on my work phone;
0033 4 72 44 72 21 and we can discuss this further. My work hours are 9AM til 6PM with a one hour break at 1PM. I really appriciate you doing this.
Ask for Nash.

Thanks again,

------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Nash,

Please i will like to speak to you but i have been calling your line somebody picks it up and i am not hearing him out so can you try to call me from there? i have tried sevral times but could not hear the person out.

Thank's,
MOH.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Mohammed,
The company I work for monitors our outgoing calls and if its not work related my Boss wont be too happy. Im very sorry to be bothering you to do this but could you call 0207 230 1212 and ask for Shaw Taylor. Tell Shaw its Mohammed Musa calling. She will know who you are as I said you might call, Shaw will then get me and I will talk to you through that phone. I will fill in the application form immediatly after talking to you on the phone. Just for peace of mind.

Thanks for your patience

----------------------------------------------------------------
*For the sharp eyes folks, the first number is the interpol fraud line and the second is a friends police work number who works for Essex Police Very Happy
I have to say this has been brilliant and cant wait for his reply*
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and Welcome to the Eater.
Nice work so far, but (there's always a but) read the stickies about innocent third parties. Just mentioning it before a mod does. You really need to inform any law enforcment agencies if you are giving out their number. We don't want to waste their time. Other than that, great work, bait straight for a while and see how it goes.
Twisted Evil

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you stop using law enforcement agencies as a phone line please?

It doesn't do a jot of good for baiting. It ties up time for the law enforcement agencies as well, Interpol and Essex Police are not interested in internet scammers, and you're only doing the baiting profession harm.
Believe me, I'm UK law enforcement.

Learn to bait properly if you'd like to help, have a good read of the stickies, and hopefully your next foray into baiting will be more productive.

Good luck.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Nash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ drwiggle,

I know the cop from another forum and he told me to give that number Wink
Nash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Mugatu,

Aye point taken, thanks Smile
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Told you so.
@Mugatu, i knew you would post soon, i was trying to save you the trouble.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Nash!
I won't dwell on a good point made by previous posts.....

Once you have read the stickies, you may find some additional enjoyment in some of the creative stalling tactics that folks here have come up with; I know I get a wealth of great material from other people's baits Smile

As for phones, there are a several Internet Phone options you can use to waste the lads' time and burn up their phone minutes: Skype, K7(free), etc.- Make sure that there is no personal information linking the accounts to you, and have fun!

Also, there are a few baiters who have advertised their willingness on this site to 'pimp their number', meaning they are willing to take the lads' calls, providing you follow their rules- they usually post links to that information in their signatures.

Have fun and bait safe!

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Nash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to do this properly so I have set up a fake gmail account and am scambaiting the same guy, properly this time I may add. I have the scambaiting guide on favorites and have consulted it in the 2 emails I sent him Wink
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The point is Nash, you probably don't realise how insistent Lads can be once they get a phone number. I handed mine out to Lotto Lads this morning and my answerphone is jammed solid. It's my phone and I can do as I please. It just screws up my phone and will only affect me. Just because one LEO says it's okay means he is out of line.

He probably meant well, but it was poor advice.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
MisterHobbs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you havent already, get a www.k7.net voicemail/fax #. You can give it to him as your own personal #. Of course, you will have phone problems and it will take the phone company weeks to fix it. His call will always go to voicemail.....you can let him call all he wants and let him leave messages on his dime!

BTW, welcome to eater......check out the mentor pages in my sig.

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
Nash
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deadly! I have just set up a number there, thanks mate Wink
Im waiting for a mentor but with the amount of people who will only post here once or twice and then never come back I think it will be a while until somebody notices that I amnt just a one post wonder Cool
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then ask away your specific or general questions in this thread. There'll be a lot of people willing to give you advice or point you in the right direction.

Ofte there isn't a way with things that works and one that doesn't. You just learn the knack of using the right method at the right time. Once you get a few successes then your creative juices will start flowing and you'll experiment and work out the ways that work best for you.

Your mentor will guide in his/her way. Ask in the thread and you'll get a variety of answers, all of which are probably going to be workable. Of course your own preferences come into play too.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic