SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza. Sorry for my enthusiasm about getting Ed sent to Guantanamo. You are right. I wouldn't want to waste anyones time dealing with Ed when their job is looking for real terrorists, and the severity if Eds sins are not worth sending him to Guantanamo. NYC is a target, I know. Your reasoning is sound.

My inspiration came from the idea of the Naval Base papers mentioned in oassing while he was wandering about in Singapore.

And, another part of me actually likes Ed. (that part is the lad hugger in me) He has such amusing qualities. It would be a shame for him to end up entombed in Guantanamo for an indefinite period of time, depriving us of entertainment, and him of more wonderful and fruitless adventures.

So, when's he going to the Bahamas?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
markmywords
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive never been to mexico but i think mexico sounds good i cant even get my bait to get to the wu union office.....such a tough cookie lol

M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it were to be Mexico suggest should wait when a hurricane is on course...

or just see if a hurricane develops and the estimated landfall in the region.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing You are EVIL

Can I hug you?

LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will be going back to my base today.I can't tell you much right now,because Iam in public cybercafe.I look forward to your response.

Normally I don't like to give the lads the impression they're being watched (because it often causes you to be dropped) but it's good to see that Ed's now paranoid about using the cafe.

@dr. williams I like Ed too and sometimes I feel a little bad about what we put him through. Then I remember that PDS and I were able to con him out of a real victim (yes, there _is_ someone out there denser than Ed) and he had no problem with cheating my original old pensioner character out of his last dime.
As to the terrorist angle, I agree with everyone else. I don't have so much of a problem with Ed spending time in club GITMO as I do with having DHS looking for scammers rather than real terrorists.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Ed just missed Hurricane Dean.... sadly, which ripped across the Yucata, out over the sea and then hit near Papantla in Mexico. I am amazed at how long this has been going on. It was a hell of a hurrican, a category 5 storm, winds in excess of 155 mph. Sorry Ed missed the party...

Mr. Mugu, yeah, I know Ed is a piece of dirt, a scamming thief, a no good rotten con man, etc, but he is such an earnest and cute piece of dirt, scamming thief, no good rotten con man, full of greed and desire, worries and hope, all of the foibles of being human. He is like some horrible social experiment, hahaha, and you guys are all mad scientists (I am a student, and feel so lucky to be witnessing this). Of course, any sympathies I have are tempered by the reality that he would gladfly fleece anyone of us for our great grandchildrens lunch money and by what can only be described as my sheer amusement at his antics.

Great stuff!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG an 3D hugging thread puke

Shocked

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, not quite:

Quote:
Of course, any sympathies I have are tempered by the reality that he would gladfly fleece anyone of us for our great grandchildrens lunch money and by what can only be described as my sheer amusement at his antics.

I wish Ed a long and profitless journey, beset with whatever imagined and realized incinveniences that arise. I can still like him! NO LAG HUGGER, ME!

So, where's that huggable Ed now?

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing I like about Ed is the sounds he makes when he's hurting. He's a horrible, nasty, light-fingered little shit, who would kick his granny's teeth in for 5 bucks.

I'm proceeding with the Bahamas plan. He has until December to get there and claim his money.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo! Caribbean Holiday! I created a story board of how it might look:

Edit: As requested Wink

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
BeatlesMania
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice story Red. Now maybe the happy ending should be a couple of those Bahamian police officers in their starched white uniforms dragging 3d's ass off to the comforts of a Bahamian jail. Twisted Evil

[EDIT]: Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by BeatlesMania on Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Edit: As requested Wink

Besides . . . I am not sure a full-grown goat would fit there . . .

Cool

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pic number 4 belongs at the end Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed has a new phone number. Mr. Mugu check it out - FJB's email pwd is the same as UB's - - so you can get in and check out the # - I am not even sure it's a nigerian #. I have to run to work now.

Quote:
Dear Father John Black,
I mailed usman yesterday..I wanted know if he could get more information from him,but I've not gotten his response.
Rightnow,Iam back to my base..I left Kaduna yesterday night.I got to my base this morning.Since I came back to singapore,I've really gotten time for myself.I just got a bad news from my hometown.I've just lost my fathers immediate elder sister.She had a partail stroke last two weeks.I got the news,but there was no space for me,because of the situation on hand.She died on the early hours of sunday,that is six days after her admission..Right now,I feel guilt inside me.I was suppose to be there right beside her.Sir,I want you to pray for her soul..She was a very good woman.
Nevertheless,Iam quite impressed with your progress so far..At this point,do you need my presence in Kano? or Do you want me to keeping working on Usman to see if I can get some useful informations..According to AMY..They are in a house close to railway rail..Right now,she carrying a saudi arabian passport bearing the FATIMA AZEEZ..I've not heard from her for the past couple of days.Iam really worried.Sir,I don't no how begin to thank you for all your help so far..May the God lord continue to bless you and your family..We will never relent until we bring these evil elements to book..With God on our side,no mortal can stop us..Our good lord will give us might victory over the enemies.Now,that you are in Nigeria you can call me on my mobile phone number 080xxxxx.I will be expecting your call.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and god bless.
Edward Smith.

So where is 080 from????

Oh and Ed - her last name was Mohammad! I should have known he'd make up a new name - - at least he got her first name right.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still in Nigeria. 80 precedes the numbers for cell phones in Nigeria.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow... I haven�t been here forever (no time).......... but the fact that this is still going on proves how great it is...!!! What about sending him to here (Colombia).. There are for sure a few things he could do here that could lead to big problemas... Wink
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess you've been keeping Ed busy, he almost forgot about trying to get my character to help "Edward Junior" into the US. He has finally come through with three emails to me:

Ed junior wrote:
Iam Edward Smith Jnr..My father have asked me to forward my international passport and driver's license to you..He is presently in our country home.We lost some in our family..He is the head of the family..His presence is highly needed for the funeral arraangements of the deceased..He asked me to apologise for his long absence.I will be forwarding my international passport and driver's license,but I've to go to my school to see if I can get my result transcript.My chances of getting it fifty fifty..Normally,it takes up to six to eight months to get it..Nevertheless,I will try and give it a try.I really gratefull for your concern over our family..Note,the requested travelling documents will be forwarded to your mail from my personal mail box.

Quote:
I've just forwarded my photograph..I will also be forwarding my Driver's License..My internaional Passport is not presently at hand..I left it in my room in the school.I will be forwarding it to you very soon..Madam,I will be very happy if you can send me your most recent photograph..I've really be opportuned to see your photograph..My father have told me alot about you..I look forward to your response
God Bless You.
Anyaeji Edward Smith.

Quote:
This is my driver's license..I will be 28yrs by 31st December.My full names are Anyaeji Edward Smith.I studied History/International Studies and Diplomacy..Rightnow,I've not gone for my complsory Youth Service Program,because Iam owing the school..But Iam working towards settling it,so that I can get my certificate(B.A)from them.I will be forwarding my International Passport as I get it.I await your picture.
God Bless You.
Anyaeji Edward Smith.

The picture he sent is one that I've seen somewhere in this thread. The driver's license looks real. (PDS or Mr. Mugu, PM me your email if you'd like me to send it to you.)

Looks like this is a great opportunity to lead him towards another safari or a tattoo since he thinks my rich widow is ready to help his "son" get a visa into the US. Rolling Eyes

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, he's made no attempt to do a carving and, of course, he's now begging Usman for more info about Amy. I'll let him sweat a few days and then beat up on him again. Unless someone has any objections, I plan to ask him why his friends call him "ewe" (I think that's "goat", but I'll double check it first.) My new name for him is going to be "mbe" (tortose), not because he's a trickster, but because he sticks his head out, bellows something, and then goes into hiding again. Twisted Evil

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a ewe is a sheep.....

I am dieing for him to travel to Bahamas. I hope he travels soon....

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan that first email above is interesting - it wasn't written by our Ed!

also that name - lol you got - that IS the name he's used on EVERYTHING we have when he has to prove who he is.

LOL

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan..like father like son..that annoying little habit of putting two fullstops at the end of each sentence..must be genetic..it gets on my tits..Ed couldn't impregnate a woman..I will stop here for now, until I receive your respnse..

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great (mostly) getting caught up with this again!

Nice of you to be giving him a (short) break from trophy extortion after that whopper of a video.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What about sending him to here (Colombia).. There are for sure a few things he could do here that could lead to big problemas...

Yeah, coke smuggling, or...getting kidnapped by the FARC! hahahaha, that'd keep him busy for a while.... though, of course, it would make our life dull for 4-8 months....

BaldSpot
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not knowing anything more about Nigeria than the average bozo, I am finding it hard to believe Nigerians have real names like "Ed" and "Smith". If I am correct about this, why would a scammer say his name is something so highly unusual for where he's from?

I would also like to see 4my rescued by an CIA agent who takes her to another country but is assassinated outside the hotel room by the 7drgns, and 4my leaps out the bathroom window at the sound of gunshots and runs for it, disappears into the underworld for a couple of weeks, finds a cell phone and calls Knucklehead for help.

At this point, a real person posing as 4my arranges to meet 3d downtown, and when he is within earshot, she calls to him and waves, and he waves, and he comes running, but before he gets there, two very large black men come out of nowhere and shove her (screaming) into a black van and away she goes.

He will go to the police to report the kidnapping, but they know all about it. They were already were told it was part of a movie and not to worry about it. They were also told about this little black guy who shows up every once in a while with fanatical stories. So 3d goes nuts trying to explain everything that has happened to 4my and him in the last couple of years and they chase him away or threaten to arrest him.

A few days later, we tune into YouTube to watch the kidnapping and hapless 3d freaking out as he watches the van disappear down the road.

Wouldn't that be fun?
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll save that for the movie.

He may seem like a harmless lovable little fuzz-ball, but be sure you understand- he wouldn't hesitate to murder Amy for her millions.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic