SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

KAK factory alert. (Don, please ignore this)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this is totally juvenile and sophomoric, and I will loose any respect that I have earned from Don.

People brag about their post count... But to have a 4.19 daily average...that is something special.

Total posts: 879
[0.10% of total / 4.19 posts per day]

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Pastor Frank,

You get respect from Don? Shocked

Pretty Rose

pony
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's Don? Confused

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great, Pastor Frank.

By starting this thread you have knocked yourself out of the competition.

Thank you....I had you placed to hit the top five.

Damnit. Evil or Very Mad

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that's an aweome daily post average.

Now the real question.... can you keep it up Wink

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's looking good so far.

Total posts: 880
[0.10% of total / 4.19 posts per day]

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, until you posted that ^^^:

[0.10% of total / 4.20 posts per day]

Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, my 15 minutes of fame has evaporated.

Thank god Don didn't see this. Lock it now!

(I don't know why I have a soft spot for that logical crabby bastard, perhaps it is because I am a logical crabby bastard as well. )

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you post once more today, and then wait for tomorrow, it might be back to 4.19 Wink

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Done Very Happy, my post whore thread censors are broken, need to go to SP to fix it again. Bastard charges me heaps though.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Er.........mine says 8.80 posts per day.
Embarassed
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something tells me he has discovered this thread.

Dang, I worked hard to earn a reputation for being logical, in a Spock kind of way. Now I am just another whore. (Damn you internet)

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
...., and I will loose any respect that I have earned from Don.

No respect and no red roses Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Postwhoring is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...you just can't help yourself and usually feel guilty afterwards.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm terribly sorry that I can't dig up the proper quote from John Barth's "The End of the Road" (I don't have a hardcopy of the book) but this thread can be explained as completely meaningful behaviour for logical crabby bastards. Barth, who was like 23 at the time he wrote this masterpiece, made an excellent point that since no explanation of the world can claim absolute truth, not even logic, it wouldn't make sense to faithfully adhere to any of them. So *always* being logical is seen as a weakness and no better than believing in the flying Spaghetti Monster.

Anyway, I have a feeling you might like the book. Please report back.

Quote:
In the novel Barth deftly explores important themes: the folly of taking philosophies to logical extremes, and the need to accept and embrace paradox as well as be able to combine, or at least try, various and flexible philosophies to survive in the larger world. Horner the distanced main character is extremely introverted, uselessly selfconscious, helplessly observational. As a critique of self-insight, then (or at least of insight without any vital or meaningful involvement), of bizarre therapies, of tediously self-referential debate and a distinctly academic kind of selfconsciousness, of what it means to live (or strongly attempt to live) without emotions or taking them into account, the "End of the Road" is powerful and effective � especially in having the reader identify with its characters' variously destructive impotences. It also is, some feel, an icily compelling take on the academic 1950s and the disconnect between thinking and feeling.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don, you should start a book club thread. Be Oprah Laughing

Pastor: did you take a screenshot? I thought it was really cool.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
American writer best known for novels that combine philosophical depth and complexity with biting satire and boisterous, frequently bawdy humour. Much of Barth's writing is concerned with the seeming impossibility of choosing the right action in a world that has no absolute values.

The bastard wrote a book about me!

Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don said:
Quote:
and no better than believing in the flying Spaghetti Monster.

you mean it isn't true! Crying or Very sad

I feel a PWT thread developing.

Quick, someone get the keys before its too late!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realised what was significant in the 4.19 post thing. I was having a slow day.
Embarassed
What is this PWT thing?
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"What is it!" "What is it!" Shocked How could you ever not know! This is absolutly unbelievable! Shocking!

I'm stunned...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frogsruleok wrote:
What is this PWT thing?

It's a bit like PMT with the M upside down Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frogsruleok wrote:
What is this PWT thing?

It's a place for Reaper and other numpties, like myself, can post and act like twits. That is how I understand it. In the long run, I blame Reaper and to a smaller extent Don. Thank you and have a nice day.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I thought the mods were going to delete that PWT. Isn't it still around somewhere. If I remember correctly, the original got deleted.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The original was the roxorz. The second one was pwned by the first.

ROFLMAOBBQ!!!!!11

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
So, I thought the mods were going to delete that PWT. Isn't it still around somewhere. If I remember correctly, the original got deleted.

The original wasn't deleted- it died.

I have parked the second icky PWT in Deleted, but I haven't been able to convince an Admin to allow me to disappear it permanently....which is too bad. I would greatly enjoy watching post counts plummet.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Like post count matters. Of course mine would be one of those that plummets....

not commenting on the pwt1 vs pwt2 issue, have said my piece already

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic