SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sometimes you just have to say - EH ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm interesting two Vietnamese phrases in two days...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=120637

Worf at least your picture looks credible...

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap, I clicked on the link that followed it Evil or Very Mad .

My virus detection system didn't pick up anything yet and I don't use yahoo messenger so *shrug*.

Ali wasn't very happy that I asked for a picture of him holding the dilithium crystal:

Quote:
ok,if you feel that the picture that i sent to you is not ok for you,you can forget about it you need only one stone of $280 and you demand a lot. people that buying 10,15,9 just see the picture some are use to come here some send money to me and i send them what their need only to give me his or her address?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, well Ali seems to like me:

Quote:
mr cooper i can see that you are veryvery good man?it will take upto 3weeks in the bush and their will be upto14 in number.

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf, you should have known better than to ask him to hold it. At least your picture doesnt look like it came from an 8 bit nintendo game. I am giving him a minor slap for mine, not because the pic looks bad but because it looks nothing like I showed him.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I know, I got greedy. Embarassed

I should write him and tell him I'm sorry Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay MrMe, I got this message from our friend the other night and he seems to understand the connection between us now, and has credited us with some credibility, which is good.

I think he'll spook easily so it's just a case of a weaving a tale around him. I looked up isp's in Liberia and it is possible he may be using a satellite service that shows up as the UAE. So maybe his location is correct, and judging by his awful script and poor skills that would add up.

Quote:
ok, mr captain wes|ey i understand i will give you all you need for these business.
as i was telling mr c00per for mail that i sent to him,that i did not have licence for these stone business i am doing it now because when my father was alive some people from oversea used to come and buying it.i Ali |imber is from Angola but since rebels destroyed our country,now i live in libyria.the stone have been in my custody for years.take look at the pictures below.

I think it's your turn to discuss the matter with him MrMe. If talk of gemstones is boring you, then ask him to look for suitable golf courses that prince Andrew might like to play. That would give me, the Royal Equerry, a pretext to come over with the money to pay for the gems.

he needs to be fed a story he can understand and that sounds like a chance of a lifetime, one he'll be prepared to commit himself to wholeheartedly.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, well i recently sent this off to him:

Quote:
Dear Ali,

Thank you for your kind words. I will check with my financier to see if the employment of 14 men for 3 weeks can be done. I will get back to you shortly.

Yours,
Mr J Cooper
---------------
Cooper's Crystals
Dealer of crystals, fine stones and gems

shall i give him a go ahead for the 14 men/3 weeks thing? Or should I try and get anything out of him, like photos of him and his men going out to dig? for proof to verify that the payslips of 14 people are needed ?- or would that spook him?

About the golf course, Perhaps if I tell him I am looking to hire someone to scout for a golf course he may sign himself up (under a different name, as he should be busy with the gems)? What do you think?

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you have to playhard ball now.

Tell him that when you go to a fish shop you don't apeak to a man with a net and pay him to go out and fish. If he doesn't have the gems, he has nothing to sell. No one cares how he gets them, that's up to him.

Now, he needs to find a buyer and he needs to do some work to attract big money buyers, who don't want to speak to a man with a spade who digs holes in the ground.

He needs to be pulled into a story under your control where what happens can be fed to him to make him travel. Does he want to negotiate or not ? The money is there if he can accept your advice. Then he can be played - but he needs to come into our story first.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how about this as a reply:

Quote:
Dear Ali,

I have recently spoken to my financier - he has said that we just do not have the time to start paying somebody to go mining. I am sorry. Perhaps you know of someone whom we could purchase the remaining Black Thomaling and Blue Sky from?

Also, we are in need of someone who could look into golf courses in the Oman region, for an upcoming official visit there by Prince Andrew. For their trouble, we would be willing to pay $13,000 USD to anybody who could research and book the use of a golf course in Oman.

The requirements for the golf course are as follows:
5* Hotel (on-site)
18 Hole Golf Course
Somewhere quite secluded, but near enough to Muscat
A Caddy - are you aware of anybody who could be the prince's official caddy for the duration of his stay?

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we must assume he is in Liberia, and that he's lazy and not too bright.

So he must be put on alert to meet up with a man with a briefcase of cash. Getting him to go looking for golf courses in or around Monrovia (the capital) would at least be good in confirming his location and that he is buying into the story. The idea is that he has to work to get the Equerry to travel to meet him. If a suitable place can be found for prince andrew to play golf then the meet will be easy (so you'll tell him).

Of course, the Equerry will cross the border from a neighbouring country and stay somewhere a long way from his likely location in Monrovia city. You are the go between, the mover and shaker persuading him to do this so that you can both have a big pay day. I am the one who always finds reasons not to pay him or never do quite what is wanted. If he starts biting, then more characters can be brought into play, but we don't want to confuse him too much too soon.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got quiet after my minor slap, so I decided to introduce another character into the bait. The original character's boss. She writes and apologizes for the behavior of her associate. So Ali writes back this:

Quote:
their is know problem if you are ok to do these with me.but i will like to know the types of stone you need and where you from?

Ever the opportunist, I see a love bait opening up here. So I send him back this:

Quote:
I believe my associate gave you a picture of what we need. It is an uncut stone. Sometimes referred to as Beryl. We need the uncut because it is of greater use to us in that form. Where I am from it is known as magicite.

I thank you for taking interest in me. I am from a small town in Russia known as Kohlingen. where are you from? You do sound like a sweet man, taking over your business for your father. I am sure it is not easy on you. I was orphaned when I was young due to the occupation in my land. I have never known my family. My associates, like Locke, are friends and about as close as family as I have had. Locke has a girlfriend named Celes and they often go out together. My other partners all have family or a significant other so it gets very lonely at times. I am sorry for throwing all this out you, please excuse me. I will get back to business.

We are willing to pay anywhere from 50,000 to 250,000 for the right stone. Please get back to me.

He has struck a chord in Terra asking about where she is from. Could this lead to love? Hopefully so, because this could lead to Terra's other personality.....

pony Mortar x4
mrbigtime
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try this one... probably right up my alley as a new baiter... I have only 1 that i think is dragging along but i want one I could really play with... got to start somewhere Laughing

I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR $130 CANNOT BUY ME ABOTTLE OF BEER IN MY COUNTRY

I believed you should be trying to pull my legs and let it be so as I will not like to tolerate such attitude from you

Please brother stop that joke, it is an expensive joke that can cause hyper tension.

BECAUSE IN MY VILLAGE WE DONT HAVE A TELL PHONE
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he hates me. All I get is a series of lectures and then this one-line reply today:

Quote:
just give me the names of stone you need ok.

Of course, I'm never one to pass up an opportunity when it's handed to me like that. Hmmm... what stones do I need, I wonder...

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Dilithium crystals!

I know he has those Laughing .

I apologized to Ali for doubting him and asking for a picture of him holding a dilithium crystal. I told him that I was willing to proceed with the purchase without the picture. I didn't hear back from him until today, when we had the following series of e-mails:

Quote:
I am still interested in buying the dilithium crystal. Where are you?

Quote:
i am in labariy.

Rolling Eyes

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has gone to one line answers, and it is like pulling teeth to get him to stop. I am going to have Terra send him a picture of herself, maybe that will help.

pony Mortar x4
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the combination of the comedy opening format, abrupt replies and unwillingness to engage in any meaningful dialogue marks this scammer out as a failure as a scammer and bait meat I'm afraid.

I always get attracted by scammers like this. I remember I had a run of fish bait opportunities with great potential, but they always floundered (Very Happy) too.

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you are more than likely right Gomer. I will still hit him up some more and try to get him off somewhere unfriendly.

He had such great potential though.

pony Mortar x4
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picture worked like a charm.

Quote:
ok,i am ALI from Angloa and no father no mother but i am ok by my self becuasee i have somthing that will give me any thing i want.also i am black man.can i know more about you by your work and or things.age?and where are you now.

I think he has wandered into my world now.

pony Mortar x4
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's working on a picture of himself for me, according to last night's email.
Laughing
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer - I have long wondered if a tree, falling in the forest, makes any sound.

Now, I ponder a related question: Are there scammers who are just too dumb to bait?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly Bruin - yes - some are.

PhinGuru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I came in late to this bait. My email exchanges with him so far leads me to believe he's either been baited to distraction or a complete moron.

ME Could you describe the precious things in greater detail. It sounds very interesting. Tell me more

4LI is a gem stone,if you will buy or get buyer for me i will give you 20%

ME What sort of gemstone ?

4LI i am not understand you? Confused Smile
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol. slowly but surely I think I'm getting through to him. He now understands that I do not want him to gather 30 people to mine for Black thomaling and Blue Sky both of which he doesn't have enough of. Just trying to get him to research golf courses in the region, but he's taking his time over it. Time for a slap I think.

pony
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better luck than me, MrMe. He's using his "one-line reply" tactic, and it's starting to get irritating! I have been promised some pictures of dilithium crystals, though.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I hope it's a little red heart Laughing .

Re: lads too dumb to bait - Hitman T0ny comes to mind.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic