SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scamming a 12-yr-old

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my gosh! This one is set up to have sooooo much fun with!
Are you supposed to be male or female? If male then the delay modality kicks in as you are constantly abusing yourself, can't get up for school in the morning, failing grades and being grounded from using the computer. Female - well - about that time for first menses - and you know how devastating that can be. Days off school, failing grades, grounded from using the computer...
And just how is a 12 year old supposed to get to a WU? Would have to set up an elaborate subterfuge - spending the night at a friend's house, sneaking out, etc., only to get busted by the rents and grounded for a month!
You could potentially stretch this one out until high school graduation Twisted Evil
hobie1616
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Epro wrote:
Maybe you should introduce a rich father.
That gives you $1000 allowance a month.
VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE: My 12-year-old (a boy, by the way) is going to the bank after soccer practice tomorrow to get the money from his savings account. Something tells me he will have a problem.

In the meantime, my mugu is being a bit on the pushy side:

Quote:
I will not like you to make any mistakes so kindly follow the below informations,
Just go to any WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OULET CLOSEST to you and send the $700 through this below informations,
SENDERS NAME/YOUR NAME
RECEIVERS NAME/ xxxx xxx
TEXT QUESTION/ WHO ARE YOU?
ANSWER / MY FRIEND
LOCATION/ LAGOS - NIGERIA
AND THE 10 DIGIT WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL
NUMBERS.
Regards,
Barrister xxxxx.
The name xxxx xxxx is my personnel assistant he is the one to go to the bank to collect the money for me since i will be very busy to do that.
N/M JUST ATTACH THE PAYMENT RECEIPT TO ME.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKES JUST SEARCH FOR ANY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OULET CLOSEST to you OR go to any grocery store that has WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER tell them you want to send money to your friend in NIGERIA.
AFTER MAKING PAYMENT JUST A PAYMENT RECEIPT WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU JUST ATTACH IT TO MY EMAIL BOX.
GO IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT DELAY ITS NIGHT HERE SO I CAN PICK UP MONEY IN THE MORNING OVER HERE .
IF THEY ASK YOU AT THE OUTLET WHAT THE MONEY IS MEANT FOR JUST TELL THEM YOU ARE SENDING TO YOUR FRIEND DONT TELL THEM ABOUT OUR TRANSACTION..

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now is a good time explain that in school you have not yet started learning about words longer than 4 letters.

He is to write all his emails containing words with no more than 4 letters in them because otherwise you can't understand what he is saying. Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask you mugu was does the following words mean

1. Attach
2. Transaction
3. digit
4. Barrister
5. issued
6. outlet

Tell your mugu that the nearest WU office is 10 miles from your house Laughing

also tell him to explain to you how the WU works. Tell him that you rather send the money in an envelop Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him on safari to disneyland! Laughing

I'm so glad this lad bit the bait here. Even if he gets frustrated and ends up conversing with your dad, you've still got him by the short and curlies. I don't think any child is trusting a man without a tattoo or a motorcycle on his head... do you?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My hat is off to you, this is a superb modality. It shows how low the lads will go at the same time as offering fantastic baiting opportunities. I've been playing this game for years but this one has never occured to me. I will humbly be stealing your brilliant idea and give a go myself. What a great way to screw with their greedy little brains! The possibilities are endless. bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you still have to mark it "FAKE" if the pic was a hand drawn Crayola pic?

"I copied my mommies license out of her purse."

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can slap fake on this if you like:

I'm not sure he can pull off the beard though Laughing

Mortar x10
The Monk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh God this is funny.

Thanks for the name change. I was going to ask for a mentor but i think I will just lurk a while to learn because I have to do rl stuff.

Oh God this makes good reading. Laughing

Oooo tell him his sister wants to help. Shes 10 and she wants to help the poor orphans too. Or his friend.

heck why not include the pet gold fish. Its almost morbid curiousity that makes one want to see just how far thier greed will take them...

Omg tell him you can get 2000$ because grandma is going to give you birthday money but he has to come to the USA to pick it up!

Omg then send a nice undercover cop to greet him. Laughing

Make them come like they make others come to them. Yes! Do it!

Oh crikey, Im hooked already. XD

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I saw the thread title and poof what's the first response Rolling Eyes So predictable.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that's an interesting thought. Pick out say 100 letters from surplus and or the repository, harvest the email addresses that fit the general theme of this scammer and send out a scripted mass mail reply through the eyes of a minor. I'll go and think about that.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wanna see how low they will go?
Here is what I would do with the lad now:

Tell him, that WU wouldn�t let you send money because you are too young. But you have a nice neighbour who would help you there. The neighbour agreed to help you, but you are not sure if you want to, because the neighbour keeps playing strange games with you (I guess you know what I mean) and you don�t feel comfortable with them.
Wanna bet that he will not even care for THAT???

Scumbags they all are....of the worst kind.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Pig
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea, that means you can waste more time by playing dumb and he'll put it down to your age rather than twigging
VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Checked my catcher account this morning and the mugu had sent 3 more emails. He is obviously super anxious about this one. He keeps telling me not to tell anyone, not to raise any kind of scrutiny, etc. What a creep. He also sent me a list of Western Union offices based on the address that I gave him. The funny thing is that I used my real zip code in New York City, so he offered me these two choices:

HARLEM INT PHONE CENTER
283 SAINT NICHOLAS AVE
NEW YORK, NY 10027
Tel: (917) 493-6951

DAVIDS CHECK CASHING DCC1
3 E 125TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10035
Tel: (212) 427-6160

He's trying to send a 12-yr-old to a check-cashing joint in the middle of Harlem. Nice guy.

I'm going to make him sweat it out until this afternoon.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need an underage WU form heres one i made and used baiting as a 12yo, it requires your lad to spend a few days or weeks trying to verify a V3ri5ec MTCN.

VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this should come in handy. thanks.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, hope it helps. But if you really want to get keen tell him you can post him some of your old Aunties cash first, get his address. those post it bags happen have a habit of tearing and it will probably get one from when you try to shove it through the small postbox slot.
PM me if you need some kid pic's I set up
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have any of those old European bank notes that are no longer legal tender (ie replaced by Euro's), how about a few million Italian Lira ? ....and make him ship them at his expense.

0sc4r
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how about a few million Italian Lira

a "few million" Italian Lira are a few thousand euros..... Shocked Shocked Shocked
5.000.000 Lira = 2580� Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea that he get's punished, and can't get on line for a while.

Better yet, the kid is grounded, so can't get out, but can write a LOT to this guy. You could have the payment delayed weekly for a long time...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
penalty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kind of an off-the-wall thought, but maybe tell him you've found a few hundred dollar bills laying around...sure, it'd be Monopoly money, but he doesn't need to know that.

It really is amazing how low these jerks will go. To me, anyway, as I'm new to the whole scambaiting world. I guess there'll be a point when I won't be suprised by anything they suggest.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^They will never cease to amaze you. Twisted Evil

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wish I could say I was surprised....Disgusting filth. Drrrive him nuts, baby!!!

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^breadcrumb - dang I thought Lira were no longer legal tender. Whoops, my bad. Shocked

Shows what this European knows.

0sc4r
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic