SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does fruitjuice count..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Fruit juice count

or does it have to be melons instead?

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, who sent you these?

That's Michelle Marsh, a very famous semi nude model in the UK. She does the lads mags on an almost weekly basis.

Whatever vlad you have on the hook has chosen a rather bad photo gallery, believability wise, although of course it would possibly fool people from some other countries.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Fruit juice seems good to me,

You do have a good argument there for the melons though.

I would think those melons would be a real as your Vlad.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They're definately real Murray..... She shows them in the flesh every week in the papers, they have a certain droop to them!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mate I had no idea who she was given I am not in the UK..

would have got you to post some more of her pics but if they are droopy then probably not worth it Laughing
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is some set of real melons she has there then, Shocked

Mugatu,

Seeing as you know who she is I think you should volunteer to go and perform an experiment on behalf of the class.

Find out for sure Wink if they are real.

Scientific photos to prove your conclusions would be appreciated

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, not droopy. They just have enough to let you know they're real. They're very nice actually! I wouldn't post them here though, they're not exactly 419eater material and she can be googled easily enough. I'd say that probably 80% of her photos are topless.

Anyway, back to baiting, the point you make about you not recognising her as you're not from the UK is an important one. I suppose it just backs up the theory that no-one is truly world famous, much less Ms Marsh.

Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is true Mugatu.. maybe I should post all the photo's I have been sent and see if theres any other semi-celebs in them from other countries.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I will get back to baiting, Wink

I had no idea about who it was either but in saying that it is fairly obvious that a young lady with assets such as those is not after Mr Average from a dating site, even if Mr Average has a few dollars or pounds to his name.

Problem is as obvoius as it is to us here, some poor lovesick bloke would be sitting there on top of the world thinking that Ms Marsh is a Russian lady who loves him.

Now, off to google Ms Marsh Cool

Arrggghhh Shocked I am back and yes Mugatu it appears your are 100 % correct again.

I made a call and she told me;

Michelle Marsh
Birthdate: September 30, 1982 (1982-09-30) (age 24)
Birth location: Royton, Greater Manchester, England
Measurements: 32FF-26-32 in.
Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.7 m)
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Blond
Natural bust: Yes

Would you believe she told a friend?

Interesting she seems fairly famous, appeared on various UK TV programs, many of which would have been aired around the world at some stage, Included in Britains most sexy recently (36th if I remember correctly in 2005) appeared in many mens mags including playboy.

The only reason a Vlad would use them I guess is that there seems no shortage of different photos of her.

OK I googled it. Embarassed

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mate I am sure there is someone in the world that would have already booked the airline ticket on seeing those photo's...

just not me.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me likey Shocked Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Googling now or is that oogling boobling hmm hum what now i remember she looks a bit like sam fox Cool

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Except for the giant boobage I could have sworn that was Ashley Simpson with her new nose.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's got about the same IQ as her, so there are some similarities.

Actually I just googled Michelle and found that about half of all her photos are of her rubbing boobs with that other well built Englishwoman Lucy Pinder.

So if "Thatguy" plays his cards right, he should be able to get some hot photos in his inbox! Shocked

Thatguy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hehe.. in-undated by large breasted english women... this could be fun Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic