SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Pirate Morgan vs. Mrs. Mary J0seph

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, never in a million years did I think this would work. But hell, I was feeling rather funky one night, and decided to create a pirate character. Here's what's transpired so far:

Initial scammer email - I've forgotten what it said. I do know it was a dying widow scam.

Here's our string of emails:

red - barrister
blue - dying widow
black - me

Quote:
Ahoy, me am intarsted in your proposition. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Captain M0rgan

Quote:
Attn cecil
I receive your mail, It is well noted by me now for we to move forward I will like to have your information as I stated it to you in my proposal so that it can be submitted to the authority for them to issue us the approvals documents that will back it up on your favor.

So if you are willing as you said kindly send the information to me fast

I hope to hear from you

Quote:
Ahoy, what information is it that you need? Ahoy, me sail the se'en seas for a li'in' and do not have a permanent address or a phone, although I do have a lass at e'ery port that can help if needed. Gar.

Captain Cec1l W1lliam Burr0ughs

Quote:
Attn Captain Cecil M0rgan

I am barrister peter Johns0n, the lawyer you paid through Mrs. Mary Joseph to help you submit your information to the authority for procure the necessary approvals document�s that will back up this fund on your favor but this can only be done when you pay for the submission fee and issuing of the approvals documents, well I just want to inform you that I have went to the Federal Ministry OF Finances the came up with their demand that you will pay for the submission fee of $2,600 and also pay for issuing of approvals documents which will cost you $5,200 so as you soon as you are ready you can contact me or Mrs. Mary Joseph for the payment so that you can be able to get the approvals document fast.

I hope to hear from you as soon.

Thanks

Barrister peter J0hnson

Quote:
Aye, i spent the day outrunnin' an English Frigate so I am quite tired. Ahoy, take the booty out o' the funds I am gettin' and send the remainder t' me. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Captain M0rgan

Quote:
Attn cecil m0rgan

I receive your mail, please one thing you have to understand is you have to get the approvals first before any thing can be done so if you blah blah blah blah....

So I am waiting to hear from you and what ever Mrs. Mary said do let me know and try even if you don�t have money to pay for the approvals but try for the submission fee so that the authority will start the processing ok

I wish you all the best in life

Barrister peter Johns0n

Quote:
Ahoy, me have the money t' pay the fees Me just want t' know what they be for and why you can't just take them out o' the coin comin' my way. Gar. Ahoy, what be the fees that I will have t' pay?

Captain Billy Morgan
SS Shiver

Quote:
Attn Cecil M0rgan

Look what you have to know is I am just doing my job that you paid me for and I have went to the authority to fine out they terms in order for you to get the approvals that will back up this fund in your favor that you blah blah blah blah blah....

Try as much as you can to see that you have the approvals very soon

I hope to hear from you

Thanks

Barrister peter Johns0n

Quote:
Arrr, what appro'als do I need? Aye, me have the coin t' send t' you if you will tell me how much it will cost. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Captain Billy M0rgan
SS Shiver

Quote:
Attn C. M0rgan

I received your mail, well base on the question the approvals document is to show that you are the rightful next of kin of this fund and to make it legal so that there will be know problem when the fund be will transfer into your bank account because you bank may question you about the fund so with the approvals you are covered that is why you need to be issue the approvals documents from the Federal Ministry OF Finances that will back it up ok.

Now coming to the amount it will cost you I think I have told you that before will that will not be problem the submission fee is $2,600 while issuing of approvals documents is $5,200 so all together is $7,800 total so if you really want to process kindly inform me so that I will know what to do.

Regards

Barrister peter Johns0n

Okay, you all get the idea. Rather than bore you with more of the back and forth correspondence, I thought I would just share some of my emails to him:

Quote:
Ahoy, har is the information you wanted

Aye, i am Captain Cecil William Morgan, and my ship is the Ss Shi'er. Arrr, she is the fastest ship t' e'er sail the se'en seas. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Aye, my address is the sea. Ahoy, me dock from time t' time t' replace crew members but I ne'er know when or whar.

Aye, if I gi'e you my bank information you''e got t' promise t' keep it t' yourself. Arrr, thar's lots o' folks that would like t' know whar Me stash my booty. Ahoy, do you promise not t' share my bank information?

Captain Billy M0rgan

Quote:
Arrr, i can't always get back t' you quickly as sometimes my ship is out o' satellite range and the internet on scalwags does not work. A pence for an old man o'de sea?

Aye, har is my bankin' information. Aye. Aye, if someone else gets this information from you that shouldn't have it I will make sure that you walk the plank. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Bank Name... Bank of the Black P3arl
Bank Address... 612 0ffshore Drive, Haiti
Account Number xxxx

Ahoy, me don't know what a swift code is. Aye.

Arrr, let's get this deal goin', argh!

Captain M0rgan!

Quote:
Arrr, me heard from the Barrister he seems like a snake. Gar. Ahoy, he wanted some o' my booty. Arrr, i told the land lo'er t' take it out o' the money you be sendin' t' me. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Captain M0rgan

Never in a million years did I actually think I could bait as a pirate. There are been quite a few more emails. Right now my pirate ship is out to sea, and it will be a few days before I can find port to send the funds. I just hope one of my scalawag crew members doesn't run off with the money I give him to WU to the good barrister. Good crew members are so hard to find.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Aye, me parrot concurs
Laughing Laughing

Maybe you could introduce him into the bait as your financial adviser? "Pieces of eight, pieces of eight!" and all that.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Correspondence with one of the lads was rather short:

Quote:
Ahoy, me am intarsted in your proposition. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Captain M0rgan

Quote:
Ahoy, Aye,me parrot concurs is what??

Quote:
Ahoy, my parrot and Me be tryin' t' help you

Quote:
Infact need i don't ahoy and aye and parrot gossiper

And that was the last I heard from the lad. Sad

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I can tell you that at least one lad believes in Captain Jack Sparrow Laughing

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic