SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A proposed experiment - First test subject added.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been thinking about this, and wanted to see what everyone else's opinion was. This isn't about trying for a trophy, but seeing what works better.

In real life I'm a really nice, polite guy who would never talk the way I do in my threads to a real lady. So I got to wondering. What do you think would give a better result, being a real gentleman or being a pervert? What type is more likely to go further in a bait or get better results? Would anyone like to find a lad and a vlad, then try them from different approaches and compare what the results are? Anyone interested in this "scientific" experiment?

Last edited by wayne on Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is half the fun of baiting being able to adopt alter egos Smile
I haven't tried being a pervert so I'm willing to try it out, I might like it Shocked

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell yes Wayne, I'm in Smile

I've used several different personalities, sometimes all at once, and have had a degree of success with all of them. If we could figure out a way to all log what "personality" we're playing with each Vlad then I think this could be a fun thing to do.

Pervert, Desperate, Psycho, Normal,....... we'd have to keep it simple yet concise to do it right.

"EAT A DICK AND DIE SLOW"-Mrs. Mary Collins Brown

Mortar x5
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have a spare personality I'll take it on Wink

I am normally a very nice and respectfull baiter who is very polite so I can take on that roll or take on a different role to try my hand at another type of personality for some experience.

Edited to make sense, very busy tending to a 2 and 3 year old when I posted it first.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been trying this with lads. I have an old dodderer but his daughter swears like a trooper. The lad cannot handle to potty mouthing of a woman and he complies when she gets involved!

I am going to put the Prodigy's Smack My B*tch Up! on when I get home and dish out some filth and see what happens...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As soon as they start asking for money I do the perve thing, the sick thing and ask stupid sexual questions .... e.g. Do you shave?
Initially I use the nice guy approach .... Surprised

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Wayne you will need to set the ground rules. Do we stick with LAds Vlads Pinos, I gather it will be a love bait.

Now for a good experiment we need a placebo, I'm willing to offer my ex wife's email address Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking of picking 2 vlads, then everyone who wants to take part emails them from 2 different addresses, one nice guy and one not so nice one. We could pick one lad, then just do one persona each for him. We'd have to decide who plays what beforehand of course. I'll look at who to bait in the next few days, when everyone who wants to be in on it has had time to reply.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ let me know what the plan is,

I always did like scientific experiments.

I am sure between us there is no shortage of suitable Vlads and Lads but I got a Vlad recently on mybeloved that I have not replied to and dont mind sharing, if your interested I can give details.

As for a Lad My dear widow Linda Lopez may suit the bill, My current lonely man has just been dumped by her so I am due to kick it off again anyway with my next lonely man, some lads you just cant get enough of Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh loverly Linda,
I have a couple on the broil at the moment.

It sounds like most of us are straight baiting and being nice so that would make a nice placebo.
I don't see it would affect a current bait and we know they are active.
So how about each baiter provide the details including original email to one other baiter and the recipient has to start a new bait in an opposite role than the current baiter is using.

just floating ideas

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This idea does have some good points

We wont scare off our V/lads by a sudden mass bait

We will know they are active and wont be wasting our time with a dodgy addy

We will have an idea as to what we can expect

We will know when they are off script and by how much

We will be able to compare notes

And research will be possible through the ability to compare to the providers emails

Bad points

The only one I can think of is most of us are currently baiting as the nice guy who is rich and lonely.

This means that most of us will end up baiting as an absolute ass who is rich and can afford hired help for any "Special needs" Shocked if required.

I am not sure if that is an entirely bad point Twisted Evil

RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have used two approaches one is the clingy needy female and the other one is a total bitch who is demanding. Now depending on the vlad, they both work equally well. I have only attempted using a male persona once, it failed miserably. I think I'm just to girly to pull it off. Any pointers????

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
lokie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the fun last year of the Bernice mass bait, how could I resist but to sign up for another Wayne experiment. I normally play a shy reserved 30'something, but I'm adaptable to whatever you need.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@redhat ever tried downing a sixpack before you go baiting it might have the desired effect Smile

Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^A six-pack would probably make me too drunk to bait effectively. I have enough trouble thinking and writing coherently while sober.

@redhat. I know what you mean about baiting as a male. The girly part of my brain didn't allow me to get into the right mind frame. I tried wearing ratty boxer shorts and a dirty t-shirt while baiting, but that didn't work. However, I had a strange desire to scratch myself and spit. Very Happy

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very Happy

Try going for slightly afeminate male never know where that could go, you can discuss wallpaper and stuff.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still looking for guinea pigs for this one? One of my characters is a straightforward, dull, respectful, businesslike businessman. The other is a 68 y.o. lady who is generally nice, but she flies off the handle and loses it when intimidated and her blood pressure rises. But then she becomes very apologetic and nice in the next email.

New to baiting and want a mentor? Click here!
guymannemisis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A heathly dose of schizophrenia wouldn't go amiss! But you are taking anti psychotic medications. What about a nice bout of Tourette's Syndrome thrown in? Would explain the sexual outbursts Twisted Evil
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lokie wrote:
After the fun last year of the Bernice mass bait, how could I resist but to sign up for another Wayne experiment.

Can you believe that was a year ago now? We had some fun with that stupid lad Laughing

Real life issues means it may take me a little longer for me to start this up than I'd hoped, but don't worry. I haven't forgotten about it or anything. I'll be keeping an eye out for some good prospects, and if anyone'd like to offer some as well that'd be a great help. Remember, it's not about trophies this time, so having one that has access to the girl in the pictures isn't an issue.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Its merely coincidence that I disappeared for a year after Bernice... new child and renovating an apartment being the official reasons for my absence. Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com
RedHatLady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

harrya wrote:
@redhat ever tried downing a sixpack before you go baiting it might have the desired effect Smile

Bonzer idea! I'll have to find some Cherry Wheat or Double Dragon Ale to have while I type.. Yes would work out much better.

HELLO MY LOVELY ANGLE am a ghanian guy who like women like ur age , am lovely , caring n responsible n hoping to get someone like my type n think u ur the right choice for , infact i think i like u as a friend , friendship dat will lead to relationship n i hope u will be intrested to accept me .to add me tip.. [email protected] or call +233245949530 as my cell number , see u later .
wayne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I bait as a female, I picture a female I know and think what she would say in reply, rather than trying to "be" a female if that makes sense to you. And having some liquid refreshment can sometimes make the brain work that little bit off-kilter, which can produce some weird conversation with your lads Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fresh from matchcity.com we have our first test subject. Let me introduce you to Aleksandra.

Quote:
Mine E-mail ---sa sh ul ka 21 @ in box . ru Hello dear the friend!!! My name is Aleksandra. I liked your structure. I very much would like to find out you not much better. If you have time or desire. Please write to me. To me of 25 years. Was born 21/01/1982. Mine E-mail ---sa sh ul ka 21 @ in box . ru

Member ID: 71151

No spaces in the address. I added them to stop "her" googling the experiment.

Also on mingle2.com

http://mingle2.com/users/view/18784

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[hijack]
@ wayne, nice signatures !
[/hijack]

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
laref
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh is it to late to get in on the act - the reverend is sure to help a lovely young slavic lady

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic