SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mrs. Miracle John (it's what you make of it)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I got the white shirt picture in her second e-mail, but the other one is new to me. Darn it, I even wrote her poetry too Evil or Very Mad .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jack : I certainly did Very Happy

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miracle sent me a poem today Smile:

Quote:
This the poem from me

My life time...... i will give you my life time....
if i give you my life time..... you will take care of me......you will never never lat me die..... i will give you my life time.....

darling you will give me your life time.....if you give me your life time....i will take care of you....i will never never lat you down..... if you give me your life time....

Honey we will give God our life time .....if we give God our life time....My God will take care of us... My God will never never let us down....if we give God our life time.............

Honey i can't sleep with out thinking of you i really you
Hoping to here from you as soon as you get my mail.
Your miracle in love

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulate me guys, I'm engaged! Laughing

Quote:
honey i receive your question, for me i can say yes,because some things that never happen to me in my life is happing now,i never love any man in this way or trust any man like this, even i can't sleep without thinking of you, so for me i may say that i can never miss you in my life,but in marriage is only God know if we will marry each other and if it is God's wish i will marry you that is my answer, so we have to pray over it so that God will join us,honey have get any reply from the lawyer?

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Miracle gets nervous when you don't e-mail her for a few days. I found this out by going on vacation this week Smile

I plan to write her explaining that I had a horrible accident. I wonder how sympathetic my bride to be will be. Wink.

Are you guys still baiting Miracle too? How is it going?

eta: It turns out she is very sympathetic (and now totally off script Laughing ).

Quote:
My dearest sweetheart
i was shock when am open my email box to see your mail,ho!!! honey i really sorry please forgive me because of my seek all this done to you,please sorry my love, but i know this cry that am crying now am writing this mail will never be in vain, God will surely hill you in Jesus name i pray Amen)

My love be it in mind that our love from the hand of God and only him will help us ,so what ever happen is part of love for us OK,we have mid night pray today i will pray for you, noting will happen to you believe God' honey,my tears will touch where ever you have pain and as from today you will get yours self in a better way OK,

ANOINTING OF GOD WILL COVER YOUR HEAD TO TOOL AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE POWER TO DO HIS WAY' HO!!! LORD' I PRAY, say'''' Amen

Honey Reverend is asking me why do i writing mail and crying,i told him what happen to you, he said sorry to you that he pray for you too OK.

Please try to write for me because you know that your words is keep my life here camp, please keep try write to your love.

Honey please i will go up to camp,take good care of your self for me.
Your's heart, Miracle

Great, now I can take this anywhere I want Twisted Evil .

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recieved an e-mail today from a Miracle Komo. I asked for a picture. If I get the same one as you guys I think "Tad" may unwittingly court "Stephen's" aka @Worf's girl as well. Laughing

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

"Please when ever you are writing to the bank
try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got Miracle praying for my recovery now Laughing

Quote:
Close your eyes i want to pray for you.

God almighty the creator of heaven earth,your unchangeable God.
Father i pray that you will send down your healing spirit to come heal my beloved one Stephen.
You God of impossibilities,the God that rise Lazarus from death, father you have not change come down with your healing power,any place that he has wound father i pray he will be free in Jesus mighty name i pray,because you said in your holy bible (john:14;14) that any thing will ask in your name that you will surely do it,i know has done it, in Jesus name i pray
Amen.

Your's love Miracle

Jack B. S.
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! I think I've been dumped:
Quote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

Do you think this means it's over?
I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye!

Good luck with her, gents. Give 'er a slap for me, eh?
Morgul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same email, apparently someone closed her account.

Darn!
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She told me she set up a new account just for the two of us to communicate with around July 4th:

Quote:
, i went out in the business Cyb cafe to check your mail after checking your mail yesterday now am in Reverend office to reply your mail my email box can't enter again,i don't to know what to do all your lovingly mail you has sent to me i miss it even the poem you have sent i miss all of them.so honey i open another email which is this email address, ([email protected]) that i use your name to create a new email means is only for me and you even if you like i will give the password to show you how i love and i miss your mail.

She never did give me the password, but the e-mail works. I'd give you guys the new e-mail, but she lists it as "Stephen_miracle" and my baiting character's name is Stephen. I don't want her to twig yet as the bait is still going on.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone here playing a character called "Nick", because I think Miracle made a big mistake this morning. She e-mailed my character "Stephen" this message:

Quote:
My love Nick,

How are you today? hope you are living as well there,honey i have never from you,why?i am like ice block,which you know that you are the only one can block my life to be like ice block,honey please i need to hear from you to build up my life

Your everlasting love Miracle

Now, "Stephen" has been writing Miracle daily since his "accident", so I'm pretty sure she sent it to me by mistake instead of Nick.

My character is really mad now Twisted Evil .

Quote:
Darling Miracle,

Who is Nick? I just wrote to you yesterday, what is the meaning of this?

I get in an accident and already you are cheating on me? It would break my heart if you did.

Please explain to me who is "Nick" and why he makes you feel like ice.

-Stephen

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None of you are "Nick"? Oh well, I forgave Miracle for her little slip up.

She has narrowed her choice of wedding dresses to these two:

She didn't even flinch when I sent her the website of plussizebrides.com.

Jack B. S.
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Worf, Well done!

I've lost her forever, I guess. You've got her good. Enjoy.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Willbored wrote:
Which would be the right address to contact?

[email protected] or

[email protected]

cheers

I wonder if anyone has tried to reach her at the first e-mail address? We know the second one gets bounced back, but I was wondering if the first still works.

I feel lonely now that it's just me and her Confused

Maybe in a couple of weeks one of you guys could e-mail her as Usm4n and pretend to chop her dollar that she was expecting from me, if she doesn't give you a % of what she gets from me Question

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I like the second dress better Smile

"I was contemplating with me...I have a reliable mind to complete this transaction with you. Let me cheap this into your mind that we will not suffer and another person will rip it, relax and forget him as you said." -Mr. Robert Kofi

try and be specific and go straight to the point. Is an institution we are not interested in your boyfriend case." - fake bank

"I'm so annoyed with you are you sure you are with all your senses?" - Mr. Robert Kofi again
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

leia wrote:
Personally, I like the second dress better Smile

She actually went through the website and chose the dresses. I thought, "Oh, she'll just pick first two she sees.", but no - the dresses were on page 3 and page 10 of 17 pages Laughing

Morgul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miracle is still around.

Just for the fun of it, I emailed the "bank" and asked if they had any contact information for her. I just received an email from them with an updated email, so I'll see how much farther I can get...

"i am sorry .take me vas you take me before you know that i am a small gril." - Ei1m4 Wi11iams
crotalus
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Deleted)

Last edited by crotalus on Sun May 25, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Hmm, Fatoumata seems to have better grammar skills than Miracle, but they do look kind of a like.

It's hard to tell because Miracle always sends pictures that are very small.

My character just enlisted his friend to help send Miracle the money, because my character is still recovering from his accident. Unfortunately, the friend's cat peed on the WU form that so they have to start all over again.

leia
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, Stephen's friend Tad (me), was so despondent after the "incident" he got rip-roaring drunk, somehow ended up in a Florida motel room with all the money, and has now proposed to Miracle himself.

Miracle, however, is "loyal" to Stephen and had been informing on Tad all the way. Tad will be furious, take the money to the Hard Rock Casino, turn the $20,000 into a whole lot of $$$$$ and rub Miracle's face in it Twisted Evil

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, Miracle stills wants the money from Stephen. Unfortunately, Stephen is still in a cast from his accident (the real life Stephen Colbert actually did break his wrist, which led to some great pictures I could send Miracle as proof of my injuries Wink ).

Miracle has told me to ask my friend Bobby to drive me to a Western Union. Now that couldn't end in disaster, could it? Twisted Evil

freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heads up, guys....my male character just received the exact email and early pictures as you all from someone named "G1ft J0hn".....Im trying to decide whether to play or not....

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw, you should play. I've had a lot of fun with M1racle.

I wouldn't try for trophies though. Trying to get a trophy from that lad is like pulling teeth.

Just remember to bait safe and see how it goes.

Last week was my one month anniversary with M1racle. Too bad she keeps telling me that she is dying now. I asked her if I should get my friend Bobby to drive me to a Western Union even though he has "burnt corneas." She said to do it. Of course now it will be her fault when I get in another terrible accident from riding in a car driven by someone who can "kind of see light."

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the trip to the Wester Union didn't go well, as Bobby got arrested for "driving while blind." Not to be defeated, Bobby and Stephen (me) walked to a satelite office of shipping company. We shipped the cash to Miracle using .

The only trouble was we didn't have an exact address for the refugee camp to send the package, so the lady at the shipping office sent it to a post office in Dakar instead. It should get there by August 10th, but I'm sure there will be complications Laughing .

Miracle bought all of this and just wants the phone number to the post office so her reverend can check when the parcel arrives.

Would anyone like to pretend to be an operator at "Societe Nationale La Poste Senegal"? Wink

This evening, she sent me one of her most (unintentionally) hilarious e-mails yet. I asked how she was feeling and whether or not she wanted to have some of her friends at our wedding:

Quote:
My sweet darling
Am fine but still have some small herdark,honey i have gave the phone number you send to me,honey please you know that this man is a Reverend father and i don't want any thing that will distract him so please can you ask the girl,the particular office that the packager will be in,please don't think that am disturbing you am only want to do this to be very easy for us,my love how do you going with the lawyer and the bank?because i want every thing to work out so that after our wedding we will live a very good family and train our children very well,my love i really missing you allot, well honey i have many friend here in the camp but there is a girl who is my best here i will miss her when i come up too much,if it will be possible i will like her to be my (chief-brass-med) honey please don't go to see your friend Tad because i don't no his mind and i don't want to lose you please don't never ever meet him OK,

I will like us to dream together tonight please tell me your dream tomorrow morning.
I love so much and still missing you.
Yours miracle love

I think "herdark" is "headache", but what do you guys think "chief-brass-med" is? My sister said either it is "chief bride's maid" or it's her friend's indian name from camp Laughing

Edit 8/16: Just in case you guys were wondering, Miracle's friend (Oga maybe?) Rev. J3ans was sent on safari -

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118777

He's pretty pissed off now. He also reports that Miracle has collapsed and is in the hospital. I sent her a get well e-card Wink .

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miracle and I are still going strong Laughing. Tomorrow is our two month anniversary (it seems a lot longer than that Confused ).

We had a bit of a fight after the last did not lead to a package, but we have patched things up and the wedding is still on . . . until gets back from the lastest safari to and of course the sh*t will hit the fan again Laughing .

Is anyone else still baiting her? She's been the best lad I've baited so far Smile.

A big thank you to . His fake shipping service and his replies to as the shipping company's customer service person have made the safaris possible.

edited to add: has not yet left for St. Louis because he is, to quote OD, a "fucking idiot."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic