SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Are we too harsh on the lads? Think again.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well KD, I was thinking about posting this and I think I will pile on a bit. I help out at another victim support site. We get a lot of emails asking us if things are scams, but every once in a while we get an email from someone that has bought into a scam. I recently got an email that was an obvious check scam. The Chinese company was going to give this vic 5% of the checks he cashed for them. Too bad the checks are fake and 5% of 0 is 0. Here's the reply I got back after explaining the scam to the vic.

Quote:
You obviously don't want anything from me and I think you
are trying to help me. And I think I need help now because I did give a
Chinese firm some sensitive information and they "appointed" me as a payment
representative for 5% commission on anything I collect. I believe that I may
be receiving a check any day now. I am pleading with you now to help me. I
have young children. I was in a very bad car accident and can't work
construction anymore because I have 9 bulging and/or severely herniated
discs in my back. I have begun a regimen of epidural injections in my back
but there is no guarantee. I need to support my family. I desperately need
work or I would never have corresponded with these people.

Not only are the scammers rat bastards, I hope this shows that not all victims are greedy. The only good thing about this was that the guy had the sense to mail us before he lost money.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Mr Mugu Thats a really great result.

Often we see people asking if we are making a difference.

That was a result and it looks like scamwarners is doing a great job.

Great stuff everyone Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's stories like this that really make you aware of how serious this is. These scammers are without conscience. I cannot, under ANY circumstance, feel sorry for any lad at any time. There may have been a time where it would have crossed my mind, but stories like this truly make me hardened towards them. I only wish them the worst in every aspect of their lives.

For every lad hugger that thinks putting them in danger is wrong, read this. I understand people have different views and such, but it is beyond my understanding that someone could read something like this and have sympathy for anything they do. They are truly among the lowest beings on the planet.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the impression that the lads feel that because people in the "Western world" are comparatively much wealthier than those in the 3rd world, that it is justiified to swindle, rob, and steal all they can from such "deserving victims", because "they can afford it, etc."

In other words, "I'm looking out for Number One, screw everyone else"; truly the mindset of a criminal. Any time I start to feel the slightest bit of sympathy for some poor lad's misfortune (due to his/her choices they've made), I remind myself of what they would like to do to us and their victims.

It's truly an incentive.

Regards,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good examples of why we should do this. No punishment we can give out is harsh enough for the Criminals we are dealing with. They are scum that the world would be a happier place without. Send Lad-huggers to this thread, agreed. Mad

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I *never* pity my lads. I help out on yet another victim support site, and have worked with several suicidal love scam victims. The lads are absolute scum.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frogsruleok wrote:
I think flamethrowers would be the best mode of punishment for those m*therf**kers

Goddamn liberal Evil or Very Mad

Wink

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
Bustyn_Yuhrass
Forever n00b

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mathias wrote:
its a shame that such lowest-life scumbags have a right to live Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

That's debatable. I don't think they have a right to live. In fact if they do have such a right, I would love to infringe upon it.

Mortar x4

banghead
pony pony pony
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next time a lad gives you the 'revenge for the colonial despoiling of my country line', tell him you're the descendant of black slaves. I can guarantee he won't deviate from his script by so much as a vowel. Evil or Very Mad

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calling the lads &^@*&##!! parasites is much too friendly. This glimpse of their way of thinking should only motivate us to bait them as hard as we can, make them go on endless safaris, etc. etc. and make their worthless lives as miserable as possible.

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
dment
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Yes, but the lads' attitude is due to a history of corrupt colonialism whereby they were deprived of a heritage of self-determination which would permit them to pursue honest pursuits as a means of enrichment.

See how silly that sounds? Evil or Very Mad

I thought you were serious for a second. Man did you give me a shock.

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Disgusting.

I actually was feeling sorry for my current mugu, but I got over it. <G>

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea wrote:
I get the impression that the lads feel that because people in the "Western world" are comparatively much wealthier than those in the 3rd world, that it is justiified to swindle, rob, and steal all they can from such "deserving victims", because "they can afford it, etc."

Well, except that I've seen quite a few potential victims from the middle east and asia. And I had one woman that wrote us because she was in Tanzania and couldn't cash a (fake) check from Nigeria.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I'd love to feed the lads to a mob of extremely ravenous salt water crocodiles Twisted Evil

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like the tape-recorded conversations of Enron traders during the 2000 California blackouts.

Same mentality, different countries.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i`m amazed that scammers are using email for contacting people they know.,
hopefully it`ll cotton on !

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@RL

I haven't laughed so much reading that article since Reprob8's last doctor post. Laughing

Quote:
British Petroleum Ltd.
Sloppy journalism at its worst. One of the largest companies in the world and the journo in question can't even get its name right...PLC.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to share this too, it just made my day. From the potential vic I posted about earlier.
Quote:
I want to thank you very much for helping me. I did
accept an offer from a Chinese firm, a check was delivered to me, and so on,
just like you said. I am following your advice and severing all ties with
them. I wrote them I could not do this and asked where to send the check
back to. I haven't heard from them since. As
I said, I have young kids who need me and I've never done anything wrong
like this in my life. I'm a good honest hard working man, sometimes too
gullable and trusting, but still a good person and not a criminal. What I am
trying to say is THANK YOU so much for your help. Who knows how bad this
could have become. You are doing a wonderful unselfish thing and I applaud
you for it. Thank You again.

pony
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr. Mugu: That's a very good note. Good save!!!

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic