SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sometimes you just have to say - EH ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

may be he figures that if he really sounds so stupid, people people might believe that he is one eyed rebel living in a jungle with hot spots of internet connection and precious stones.

I can buy his stone in exchange for Chinese made AK-47 rifles or soviet made nuclear powered submarines.Both which are almost useless and are bound to be recalled for a bad painting job.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently, he's sold all the thomalings and gamets and whatever... and there's just one non-specific stone left, according to a reply I've just received from him. I think that's what he is saying, anyway.

Quote:
Thank for your mail,the stone is overstay in my land so i need buyer,if you will buy or geting buyer for me 20% will is you.or if you can help in any way for the stone let me know i have only it and i have no money for more thing there but i know that is money because people from overysea are coming here and buying it.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats 'cos he's selling them all to me!

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Compliments of the month to you Sir - I email in regard to the email you sent me. As it happens I am a dealer of crystals and fine stones,as well as gems. I would be interested in buying your stones for a good price. How does �70000 smell? (Thats $140000 USD) - per crystal (assuming they meet the criteria). Now as you may imagine, that kind of money could really help you out, and you may be able to afford a small army to keep those nasty rebels at bay!

Contact me if you are interested.

Quote:
Thank for your mail, pls i am interested for what you are telling me,how are we go to do it.i need help.

To which I responded:

Quote:
Dear Ali,

Well first I shall need an inventory of all the stones that you have, so that I can value them, and give you a quote, telling you how much I am willing to offer to purchase all of your wonderful stones.

So can you please list all of the stones that you have below, in the format:
<Stone name>, <color of stone>, <condition of stone>, <dimensions of stone>, <shape of stone>, <quantity of these stones>

Look forward to doing business with you,

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Oh, great, so I'm left with his offcuts, am I?

Very Happy

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like it. Very Happy

Perhaps if you increase the price you are willing to pay, he will happen to 'find' some more crystals to sell.

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

pony
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should anyone be interested in more incredible and ludicrous lad mail, visit this mildly bizarre site: http://www.how-to-become-rich-dotcom.de/ Here's a typical example of the gems collected there:
Quote:
12.8.2007: If anybody wishes to be thrown out of their next English lesson, then the following work by Robert Olakunle should be helpful:
"Thanks for written back to me,which shows you have interest in this great deal.Listing my good fiend to what i have to say to you now,not because you have anncounter with so many furdlty Nigerian's in which you have paid so much amount of money to them for some deal of their's,my is a different case for i have told you that you will not pay any upfort.What you have to know is that {not because some fruits in a tree is bad and which you will belive all are,no my friend!the must be a good fruit up there and which can be eat}so do write back to me if you have now change your mind and please know that no money is involve here.Have a great day."

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a first, somebody baiting a public building Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how are we go to do it.

He needs direction and guidance MrMe. He's inviting you to come up with ideas. Evil or Very Mad You would be failing in your duty if you didn't help him out.

I never had time to get in touch with him, but he could be great fun.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes indeed. Anyone got any suggestions? I heard there were plenty of complex forms which need to be completed before the transfer of rare goods like these can take place.

Or perhaps there is an ingenious way to get him to go on safari...

pony
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's keen to give me a stone too... but i'm negotiating the split... 20% is far too low Evil or Very Mad Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrMe - if you're feeling ambitious you could weave a tale about the Queen needing a new Crown as the old one is getting a little old and tatty and you are acting as agent for Aspreys. If you can find the right gems and persuade the Royal Equerry to go and pay a visit there you know the deal's in the bag.

You can then complex it up with the Equerry gettng in touch. You have to draw him in and weave a magical tale, so complex it will impress him with its authenticity. It can still be a pile of crap.

Have you checked this Lads real location ? Originally he said Liberia. If he's not located there, then he has stitched himself up with a good safari attempt, as that's where the Equerry can travel to with cash in hand to provide expenses for him.

If he is located in Liberia, you can always make the Equerry go to some country close by as he is visiting to plan a future Royal visit, and will take the opportunity to see him while he's there.

Tell him you have Royal connections and that your confirmation he's trustworthy will make him acceptable in Royal circles.

You could not only get a safari, but a very impressive bait.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a struggle I'm having getting this lad to understand a basic request for more information!

Apparently he has some diamonds to sell me (not just one stone, as I previously guessed from his messages), and I'm asking what weight they are, their quality, their size, colour, etc, and all I'm getting back is a broken-English lecture on how diamonds are measured in carats not kilograms.

I haven't dared ask about his thomalings yet.

Easter Egg
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is actually seeming a bit honest, I told him I was interested in Magicite. He sent me this in reply:

Quote:
pls i am not understand what your saying ok,send me the picture for that one you have, because have some stone that i did not know there name?

So I guess I need to find a picture.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just had this in:

Quote:
ok,(DIAMOND) have blue and white and the condition that you will be carefull for it because of crash,and their are industrial diamond and non aidustrial.(2),ALMROAD)is a good stone with many shapes(3),BLUE SKY)is blue stone is good you will keep in cool place,(4) GREEN THOMALING) is a green stone with some shapes and it need cool place.(5)RED GAMET)is a red stone,(6)BLACK THOMALING AND(7) EMATHIRD, all stone have shapes depend the one you need.my problem is that i did not have licence,my father have been saling it with some people from oversea but since i lost my father and rebels have been destroyed our (my place Angolan)i know that if i put money there that i will have more profit but i did not have money.if that you will like to talk about it in any way.you can tell me but if you did not. you can tell me the types you need i will sale it for you ok.

to which I have responded:

Quote:
Dear Ali,

The details you have provided are perfect. All I need to know is how many of each crystal you have.

You see, I have been contracted to find the following crystals in the following quantities, for use in the Queen of England's new crown, that is the reason I can pay so well for each crystal.

12x Diamond
3x Almroad
16x Blue Sky
5x Green Thomaling
1x Red Gamet
8x Black Thomaling
8x Emathird

If you could tell me, whether you have all the crystals I want, then we can further discuss how payment can be made.

Yours,
Mr J Cooper
---------------
Cooper's Crystals
Dealer of crystals, fine stones and gems

pony
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Favouritism! He's giving you all those details, MrMe, and all he's giving me is his lectures about diamonds being measured in carats. This is so unfair! Mad Excuse me while I sulk for a bit.

Easter Egg
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol - ask him how you convert from carats to kilograms, as your measuring scales only has kilograms on it

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaah the licence problem MrMe

Well - you could say you'll endeavour to get him a Royal Warrant - By appointment to HM Queen Elizabeth II, and such a thing would automatically act as a key to unlock the doors to access European Royalty. I dont suppose he'll understand a word, but it sounds good. Make it sound like something beyond human expectation and only you can arrange it, with difficulty.

Make him forget about money for now and watch him get excited over some photoshop job.

--- but he'll have to suck up to you big time - a keen price, nice discount and be on hand to schmooze the Royal Equerry.

Add subtle layers of complexity without overpowering his brain - make him slightly dizzy and at your mercy to direct him to this mega payday. Then think - SAFARI ! Very Happy

Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an email asking about his precious stones, as they sound lovely.
Laughing
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MRMe

I bought some carats at Lidl this morning and they converted to 1.5 kilo.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be busy. After I emailed him some pictures of Magicite, I made sure to let him know that they had colors that irradiated from the center. He sent me this:

Quote:
yes i have stone like these?i will mail you later ok

I knew he would come through with the magicite. Now I will be able to fight Kefka.

The picture I used was this

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

received this:

Quote:
good,why i much have quantit in diamond, Almroad,Green Thomaling, Emathird,but Black Thomaling and Blue Sky, i have it small in quantit ok but if we talk well i will get it in any number you want it ok,is not that i am buying it from any body is in my land ok.is just to take workers there?can you tell me turth on these,and more about your self,where you from.

and replied:

Quote:
Dear XXXX,

Thank you, as I said - I am in desperate need for the crystals, and any you can supply would be very beneficial. If necessary, I would be willing to pay for you to gather a group of strong men to carry out the task of mining more Black Thomaling and Blue Sky. Of course this would be on top of the money that I would pay you for going to the trouble of organizing such a task.

You asked for more information about me - I am a dealer of crystals, fine stones and gems, and I am regularly contracted by many rich and famous people to acquire rare stones for any occasion. At the moment I am working on behalf of the comptroller of Her Majesty's Royal Crown Jewels, which are currently undergoing maintenance. I will put you in touch with the Royal Equerry I am working with on this matter.

Yours,
XXXX
---------------
Cooper's Crystals
Dealer of crystals, fine stones and gems

@GP - he said in a previous email to me that he was in Angola, but as far as I can tell, IP resolves to Dubai - if I am not mistaken if he went on safari, that would be just under 6000km!!!

Removed masking. Please don't use masking for entire blocks of text like this; it sucks up all kinds of bandwidth. TS

pony
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if anyone could just double check that I wasn;t looking at the wrong ip - headers are below:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.78.206.7 with SMTP id d7cs846923hug;
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:50:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.82.165.13 with SMTP id n13mr564299bue.1188208227095;
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:50:27 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: [email protected]>
Received: from web26603.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web26603.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.176.53])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id i7si13968nfh.2007.08.27.02.50.18;
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:50:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.176.53 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=217.146.176.53;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.176.53 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 10171 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Aug 2007 09:50:17 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
Received: from [213.42.2.27] by web26603.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:50:17 BST
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:50:17 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Your Crystals
To: jon cooper [email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-461169117-1188208217=:5806"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Removed Masking- no need to use it. Email addy's XXX'd. TS

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MrMe - the lad said in his orignal mail that he was in Liberia - or what I translated to be Liberia - his spelling isn't good.

I get the UAE too. I don't know whether that means he is using a satellite provider or he really is based in the UAE. If you can confirm his location there, then maybe you can try to help him out and mention the Equerry will visit somehere near (but not too near) next month like Oman for some preparation for an official engagement. If he doesn't react to that information you can move on and try to get him to own up to where he is in other ways.

I make Oman to Dubai 238 miles Very Happy

This is the fun part where you weave your fairy tale and manoeuvre him into position, ready for the sting. Evil or Very Mad

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh on rereading he had said: "but since i lost my father and rebels have been destroyed our (my place Angolan)" so he probably wasn't trying to tell me that he was living there, but just giving me a back story.

But how abouts would I go about confirming his position?

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him some background about what the Equerry is doing - you're pals now. Mention that he's visiting Oman (to make preparations for a Royal visit) - maybe Prince Andrew taking part in a golf tournament, and you're arranging a payment out to him for his expenses. Tell him that's one way you get the business.

See how he reacts. He's a scammer - if he smells money and it is close by he'll react.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic