SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
daiconharuko
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahaha! Does he not understand that you don't get your period when you are pregnant? I mean, it would make sense if the other doods didn't know you were "with child"... but if you're having "womb problems" I think they might figure that out. Oh my goodness this is soo funny. I think this is my favorite safari that I've read so far. (So much that it made me come out of hiding and post something)

Good job good job! I can't wait to see what happens next.
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
i have already Reported the Matter to the Guinee Television.

Hum... might we start searching for a headline news video somewhere.

This is taking enormous proportions. I love it.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do they have mental asylums in Guinea?

No! But maybe they will have to create one specially for him.

Quote:
yesterday I receive a call from this number 64679xxx Named M4madou and he ask me to come around 4pm to pick you up then on my way to the direct place i waited and waited then i called back and the person give me a warning not to call back and switched off his Phone from me and that person is that Evil Man called M4madou D1allo

Well the odds of him getting a call from a Mamadou Diallo who speaks English are pretty much zero, so he's obviously inventing this. Also, what did he supposedly tell Guinean TV, that he's seeking his lost girlfriend who has a bag of jewels and is now traveling with no passport or visa?

Quote:
on the way to K4msar we were stopped at a roadblock by the military and I could not afford to pay the bribe they were asking when they took my papers!

Blah ha, there are at least 4 military checkpoints between Conakry and Kamsar, how is Ik3 supposed to know which one has her i.d.?
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ GG,

Very Happy He's not! Laughing (thanks for the advice GG!).

I get the feeling the lad likes Guinea... he seems pretty keen to stay, let's give him a proper tour of the country though Wink it's the least we can do.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See if you can get him to send the tv interview he's sure to hold to your family in the states so they can give it to a congressman or a private investigator... Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ohhhh lol - should M call him crying and saying she IS having womb problems and that they couldn't get to the white doctor and she's with a group of WOMEN who are locals who are feeding her some kind of herbal something that's a hommeade remedy - and she's sick - weak - and in lots of pain?? She can cry on the phone. He'll be looking and looking for her. Then those women can have her carried to the next place you want him to go - to try to get her to a doctor there....maybe she gets well then - maybe not....but I can do the hysterical call if you want.....

(Just an idea - - u don't have to go for it)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the lad has invested a lot of time and money into this scheme for getting rich, he doesn't want to believe it is a scam.

It seems that the lad has fallen prey to the very thing that many victims fall into. They lose touch with reality. This is a great ironic revenge, but the lad probably won't see it that way.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

daiconharuko wrote:
hahahaha! Does he not understand that you don't get your period when you are pregnant? I mean, it would make sense if the other doods didn't know you were "with child"... but if you're having "womb problems" I think they might figure that out.

Some women experience bleeding/spotting while pregnant, so it's possible he could think that you can be pregnant and menstruate. Which would be the worst of both worlds, as far as I can see! Laughing

Michelle could always tell him that the bed Mrs D is feeding her a natural medicine to help her - I can name about 10 herbs or plants in Africa that are used for various nefarious purposes! Twisted Evil Mind you, he might not know about them.

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ But it won't hurt him to do some research Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yeah, he could spend some funds at the internet cafe looking up stuff on the Net... Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I honestly don't think this boy has ANY clue about the realities of obstetrics and pregnancy - hell, he thinks the baby is HIS!?!?!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's obviously never heard of 'be careful what you wish for'!! Twisted Evil

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not only the baby, the jewels too Smile

Any chance this can when things get really sticky or at the end.

The bag of jewels can be a metaphor for "The baby"

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now THAT would be funny. I reckon he'd kill himself.
Twisted Evil
four1nine_buster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Oh baby, here's our new born chiled. The Jewel of our life."

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The bag of jewels can be a metaphor for "The baby"

harrya, this is a stroke of pure genius delivered as a killshot.

Red, I think this mug has a few more miles left in him. Looking forward to the next installment.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I get the feeling the lad likes Guinea... he seems pretty keen to stay, let's give him a proper tour of the country though it's the least we can do

Maybe M could eventually bury the jewels at the source of the Niger River, in Guinea's Fouta Djallon highlands. It would be rather appropriate, the lad will have traveled from one end of the Niger to the other.

Edit: Oops, I confused the source of the Gambia (Fouta Djallon) with the source of the Niger http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_River
Race
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it interesting with how much the lads try to justify themselves with talk of the white devils, and how the white imperialists raped and robbed from their country, when this guy needs someone he can trust in West Africa he sends her to a White Doctor.

You need hip boots and a coal shovel to keep up with the bullshit sometimes.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ohhhh lol - should M call him crying and saying she IS having womb problems and that they couldn't get to the white doctor and she's with a group of WOMEN who are locals who are feeding her some kind of herbal something that's a hommeade remedy - and she's sick - weak - and in lots of pain??

If you use that modality, you could say that a woman came in with magical talismans to "help the baby", then gave M an evil smile and laughed before leaving. That should reassure him!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GG wrote:
Edit: Oops, I confused the source of the Gambia (Fouta Djallon) with the source of the Niger http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_River

Don't worry about the confusion! It's not me on safari! I don't mind if the lad goes to The Gambia instead Wink

Re Pregnancy: There's lots of ways to play it but I imagine a witch doctor may just get involved... Surprised

Haven't heard from the lad today. I expect he'll email me tomorrow to ask what is going on or to tell me he's on his way (hopefully). I'll let you know if and when I receive anything.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've had four kids so if you want some kind of pregnancy-related illness to refer to I can help.
Very Happy
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ guineagirl,

If you use that modality, you could say that a woman came in with magical talismans to "help the baby", then gave M an evil smile and laughed before leaving. That should reassure him![/quote]

Perhaps they're going to take her to a certain fetish village...

http://www.419eater.com/html/user_subs/crusade/crusade-to-a-fetish-village.html

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic Red:

The mugu is so retarded that he set his own stage. His greed will keep him traveling.

What a great opportunity. The doctor falls in love with you

I told you he did not love you. He just wants the jewels. There is an island
called Sao Tome and Principe. You can find refuge there. I am baiting a mugu from the island. I am sure I can get his address.

The only problem, they only speak Portuguese Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)

Last edited by rumbero on Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Red
What an excellent Safari. Had me in tears Razz

Well Done

Looking forward to the Next episode...

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your wish is my command. The lad just sent an email telling me he wants more travel! Twisted Evil Have a read!

Email 1 from Lad:

1k3 wrote:
Honey,

How are you doing,Hope all is very ok with you and my baby also i hope you got my last email about the Evil Man you called Mamadou Diallo that your staying with.

Listen ,i want you to read my last email and do as i said ok,that man called M4madou D1allo is An Evil Man A Native Doctor,Right now i am on my way to kamsar and i want you to give the right direction to the place you are so that i will come Immediately to pick you up ok.

Love you somuch Honey.

Well, it didn't take him long, email 2 from lad (8 hours later):

Quote:
Subject: I AM NOW IN THE KAMSAR CITY LET ME SEE YOU PLEASE.

Honey,

Hope your well with my baby anywhere your rightnow,i want to inform you that i am now in kamsar City and my hotel Name is Le compl3x3 Hot3l1er le Bl4ck & Wh1te De K4msar H0tel ? My room Number is Room 5,their is another e compl3x3 Hot3l1er le Bl4ck & Wh1te De K4msar C|ub but i am not in the club i am in the Hotel,So Please I want you to take a Taxi to the Hotel now so that we can go back home,Or if you can't locate the Place please tell me the Right Direction to the Place you are now so that i will come Immediately to pick you up coz that Place is a Evil place and your not save over there with my baby,

Honey Please Tell me the Direction to the Place you are now to pick you up,Coz everybody is Crying at home Please,Please don't take or Eat anything from the Evil Man Called M4madou D1allo,Please Read my last email and do as i said over there to save your Life and the Baby Remember to get your bag.

If your in the Kamsar City let me know coz i am in there too.if your not in the Kamsar City Let me know the Direction to the place your in.

Hope to Hear from you soon.

Love you Somuch,

Regards to My Baby.

I love the last paragraph... he's volunteering for more travel! Well... far be it from me to ever disappoint a lad... onwards Christian soldier! Very Happy

Oh, one last thing, IP has changed, but not very helpful!

84.254.147.106 Location: Italy [City: Torino, Piemonte]

Maybe I'm being reverse-baited by Don? Laughing

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic