SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Very talkactive lad and a question to our UK residents

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Warmduscher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I just had to share this. Either this lad has some great scriptwriter or he's just very determined. My question is, can any of our resident UK mates check if that adress is real? I was thinking about telling him that I'll send an associate to his barrister to talk this deal over. Interesting though that the mail got some chinese/japanese characters in it. Thought from the Israel ip that he's just another Nigerian posing as asian but he may be actually asian.

Dear Partner,

I am in receipt to your mail,I am the initiator of this deal and have given you my word which is my bond. I am the one here and an integral part of the banking system. I am not joking in my assessment of this. You know your system while we know our system .I have also heard the saying ?f it sounds too good to be true then it is not true!!!? conversely same way you do not get the taste of tea unless you soak it in hot water. From inception, i knew this business was going to depend a lot on trust; amongst us. I was willing to trust this huge money in your care, because i had no other choice than that.since there was very little time between when i got your contact and the actual commencement itself. This was more so because my term of reference in account department will soon be over, there was the urgent need to get concluded the matter before leaving office.
but I tell you my position yesterday is still my position today. We have to work this together to the end. We can only be like the French legionnaires who if one falters the others push him on, if he stumbles, he? picked up and if he retreats, he is shot. So are you faltering now or what. What are the contingencies opened to us, now that your loyalty and faith is to other matters.

To laugh is to appear the fool. To weep is to risk appearing sentimental. To reach out for another is to risk involvement. To expose feelings is to risk exposing our true self. To place your ideas, your dreams, before the crowd is to risk lost. To love is to risk not being loved in return. To live is to risk dying. To hope is to risk despair. To try at all is to risk failure. But risk we must, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing? hero is no braver than anyone else;
You can contact my attorney for any briefing regard this transaction.

Attorney Information below;

Barr. Thomas Bennett Jnr
Thomas Bennett and Associates
3 Lincoln 's Inn Fields
London, WC2A 3AA
United Kingdom
Tel: --------------
Fax: --------------
Email: -------------

You can reach him whenever you have any question, i know you will be wondering why the attorney is base in the United Kingdom, yes i choose to work with the international attorney aside the Philippines, he is very familiar with the Philippine legal system. You can reach him with his number as he has roam ------------ to enable him communicate.

This project will make us all happy when finally concluded, this I promise you. Let? work together as a team to see it through.

Eagerly await your response.

OTU NNE GI ONYE ARA
FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
normantp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somebody more experienced than me may be able to say more, but it seems the address fits the postcode, but there is no law firm by that name at the address stated.

Quote:
Infact am begining to get tired about all these your western union stuff (Mr Medi Abdul)
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The address is real, but not the company (surprise surprise).
For that postcode, there are three addresses: 2 for Brist0w C00ke, and one for C0ntrada 1nteri0rs.
At least he did enough research to come up with an ACTUAL street.....
Laughing
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.londononline.co.uk/profiles/25021/#

The address is real enough and it's a famous area full of solicitors' and barristers' offices in London, but it has undoubtedly just been hijacked for the scame-mail to sound impressive.

The Chinese characters in the e-mail just show they are using a Hongkong/Chinese mail service. They use all sorts, and it doesn't make the scammer Asian. He's probably West African, so if you try for a meeting at his fictional office you'll be asking for the impossible.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thought from the Israel ip

It's most likely a satellite service. The script is a script and very Laddish Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic