SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stefan Repede/disorganised scamming

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a lovely response from him, complete with passport! It looks real, but I don't know how to put the 'FAKE' thing across the image.

Also, I've had four of these through:
Fondazione Di Vittorio Universal Programme.
Piazza Garibaldi, 9 - 90093
Monopoli ,ITALY.

August-26-2007.

Dear xxxxxxxx.
This is to acknowledge the receipt of the requested data and the confirmation of your reliability in this universal programme , The Fondazione Di Vittorio organization was established in the year 1977 by the Multi-Million groups and its now widely supported by various organizations across the globe e.g. the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS), United Nations Organization (UNO) and the European Union (EU) , This Organizations was conceived with the objective of human growth, educational, and community development to celebrate the 30th anniversary program.

This year edition will give many people the opportunity to get their lives to a stage where they had always wanted, Also Note that all beneficiaries email addresses were selected randomly from over 100,000 internet websites , shop's cash invoice around your area in which you might have purchased something from, You were selected among the lucky recipients to receive the Grand sum of $500,000.00 USD United States Dollars (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as charity donations/aid from the Vittorio Foundation.

In furtherance, To proceed with the claims of your donation grants note that we have forwarded the produced data, to the head office of the Vittorio Foundation (ITALY) and the United Nations Organization (UNO) head office whom happens to be the Organization assigned to handle your payment in WEST AFRICA. Because your claims falls within our United Nations Organization Region, and you have been directed to contact the United Nations Organization Payment Officer in-charge of claims and dispatch.

Included in this letter is your donation pin number to be used when claiming your donation. Your donation pin number is "21556770665477". This number should be kept strictly confidential by you, as you will use it in receiving your donation.

Based on the information provided above, you are advised to immediately contact the Payment officer in the United Nations Organization (UNO) office in Abuja, Nigeria for the claims of your donation. Please do contact the officer with the below given information.

CONTACT INFORMATION.
Mr.Musa Piyanun .
PAYOUT OFFICER, UN-HEAD OFFICE.
PLOT 4, BLOCK 47,
GARKI-ESTATE, ABUJA, NIGERIA
WEST AFRICA.

TEL: +234-8082160872.
FAX: +234-8050517346.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Do note that on contact with Mr. Musa Piyanun, you are to provide him with your full name and address. This will enable the United Nations office prepare a check totaling $500,000.00 USD (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) and all necessary documents required to clear/cash the cheque in your name.

While contacting the UN head office write to them directly through the email address provided above and also give them a phone call to inform the payment officer that you have just sent him an email so that he could respond to you mail immediately

The Fondazione Di Vittorio Italy has discovered a huge attempt on double claiming due to the fact that winners inform close friends relatives and third parties about their Donations and also share their pin numbers. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the Donations on behalf of the real winners, the Fondazione Di Vittorio has reached a decision from her headquarters that any attempt of such acts if discovered by the UN will result to the canceling of that particular Donations, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the Donations, So therefore we strongly advised that you keep your Donations data strictly confidential until you claim your prize please note.

Finally, note that speedy adherence to this instructions will determine the quick release of your donation.

Thank you for your good co-operation in this matter, congratulations once again.

Signed,
Executive Secretary- Mr Greg Galantucci.
Fondazione Di Vittorio program (Monopoli Italy).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the lottery's Italian, the contact Nigerian, and the email address Hong Kong. It made me dizzy, let alone some lad.
Laughing
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love their domain!

Quote:
[email protected]

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Chase N. DeMonet
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frogsruleok wrote:
It looks real, but I don't know how to put the 'FAKE' thing across the image.

Download the "Gimp" it's free and just as good as Paintshop.

pyramid HYIP
United States x5 United Kingdom x18 Netherlands x2 Spain Bahamas, The Ivory Coast Belgium x2 Malaysia x4 Nigeria x3 Benin x2 2x Unknown country
1 fake charity & 1 fake law firm

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even just as simple as using MS Paint will get the job done.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CONTACT INFORMATION.
Mr.Musa Piyanun .
PAYOUT OFFICER, UN-HEAD OFFICE.
PLOT 4, BLOCK 47,
GARKI-ESTATE, ABUJA, NIGERIA
WEST AFRICA.

Sounds like a grave location in Abuja cemetary....hopefully he's six feet under. If not, he should be. Twisted Evil

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the betting he spends his days sat at some poor sod's gravestone with a laptop?
Laughing
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, thank you! Here's the passport:

I reckon stolen, it looks too good to be a fake.
How do you report the people who have a stolen passport?

Mod edit - edited to put proper fake on passport - SP
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frogsruleok, I have edited your passport image, where you have written fake on it, it was so small and in areas where it is easily photoshopped off, for future reference, please write fake in large letters right across the passport or ID so it cannot be shopped off, instead of using the text feature in MS paint to write on it, use the airbrush or paint brush to write the work fake with your mouse.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, thank you, I'll do that.
Smile
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That one has been around.

See it here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=115378

Just more proof that the scammers recycle.
Gleep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, Stefan looks an awful lot like my brother! I didn't know I was Romanian... Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic