SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Harder to Snag the Lads...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BrotherhoodOfMan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what's been going on since I was last here, but for some reason I'm finding it impossible now to snag a lad. I must have sent about 50+ emails out in the last 3 or so days and not one has seen the merest snifter of a response.

i accept im stupid just pls tell her u know me - Yemi Soyombo
ALL THIS MAKES ME ANGRY BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA GET THIS MONEY OUT OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY THATS ALL - M0hammed 4bacha
You are a good friend and you thought me a good lesson. - M0hammed 4bacha
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find most lads don't like working weekends, that could be it.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll be sorry. Very Happy

It's been the weekend and it's hard to get them interested then, but they'll be firing back replies today, and with that many you are bound to get a deluge. I managed to get some Lotto Lads working over the weekend, but that's only because they could smell the money.

If you send out 50 and get no replies, I'd check your pc's plugged in. Laughing

Only joking Wink

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lad's address happens to be @yahoo.xx.xx there could be a real problem whether his account still exists. They are trashing lad accounts at a great rate.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was having a drought and started to wonder what was happening. Even the race has fizzled(love scam forum) . But within the last 48 hours I'm on with 3 so all is good.
2 love scams and 1 recovery scam.

Sometimes I guess it's just patience. The bit I don't like is if they are not communicating with us then they may well have a real vic and making money Evil or Very Mad

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's just something in the water right now. Most of my baits have been ominiously silent for the past week. Is there some sort of holiday in Lad/Vlad world that I need to know about?
-J-

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe there is an All Lads day/week or a Lad's picnic week, LAdsmas day,
LADster, or maybe the lazy sh its just got lucky Sad

It has been quiet but the game is back on. Smile

Maybe we have all had an effect Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don�t know...my email & especially romance boys have all been extremely active the past weekends.
Are lad cafes closed weekends - at least some percentage of them? How bad for business, just when the lonely women sit in front of their screens!
Even my active churchgoers have no problem telling lies the rest of the Sunday.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Epro
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heck I just started this last night and already I have two. I only was able to send out 3.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy
It does seem that the Lads either don't work weekends or that the cafes are shut. Either way sometimes we all need a break Smile

That said a Lad looking for money is a lad looking for money. Once you start baiting the world as you knew it no longer exists Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You cannot generalize that the lads do not work weekends. My love lads are often quite active on the weekend, even Sundays. Yesterday I spoke to one on the phone and we had a long YIM chat.

It often depends on the type of the scam and if, from the lad's perspective, it is at a critical stage.

A percentage of the cafes may be closed. I've had several tell me on the weekend that they took some trouble to find a computer.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
markmywords
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None of my 2 have bitten since friday so hopefully some action today

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree they don't work much on weekends but I've noticed a few other things as well. First as far as the romance scammers, most aren't responding to first contacts from vics. They seem to solicit only.

Secondly, it seems to me that they are becoming bait conscious. They are asking more personal questions, taking a bit more time and doing more little things designed to test a vics sincerity. They are also keeping better track of details that I have offered, where at one time my bio and name could change throughout a bait, now they make me stick to details or explain why something's different.

Last, they are pulling a few tricks that make me believe that many of them have been baited before, like sending me pics that don't open or requesting a specific WU because another one they've suggested might have unnecessary forms to fill out. One even explained to me that I didn't need to go to any WU location, I could just do it all online and proceeded to send me links and instructions on how to do it.

Don't get me wrong, there are still plenty of dumb ones out there, but whether we try to avoid it or not, maybe we should be aware that our baiting could be educating the lads anyway.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
gliss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird. The mugu I'm baiting at the moment is incredibly active on weekends too.
Maybe it's because I'm an old, rich and naive woman Laughing

"Firstly, I am aware that some people use this same avenue to defraud innocent ones but
please, this is not one of them."
BrotherhoodOfMan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did send the bulk out on Thursday, so I was hoping for some nibbles on Friday, or at least failing that today, but there's been nothing.

I'll go check again. Smile

ALL THIS MAKES ME ANGRY BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA GET THIS MONEY OUT OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY THATS ALL - M0hammed 4bacha
BrotherhoodOfMan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! One has bitten!

And they're a Christian themed one too!

Let's have some fun with the church of homosexuality.... Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic