SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

the lad that just wont give up!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited this lad way back in september 2005!

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59604

The bait went for over a year and had many humourous twists, and now the lad wants more of the same! He sent this to my character today. When oh when will Ekene give up? You would think his seven trips all over Nigeria and ten or so trophy pics would have given him a gutfull but he is back for more Twisted Evil Should I punish him more or finally put him out of misery and let him know he was baited? I dont think he knows what baiting is.

Quote:
Ekene Ugwueke
to me

show details
2:30 am (4 hours ago)

Madam,

It has been a long time.How is things going with you.Hope you are doing fine.Well I will like to know when you will send my money to me.You know it has been long since you are owing.Please let me know when you will be sending the money to me.I have not been in touch with you because I have been sick but now I am better.Please let me know when you will be sending the money to me so that I will send to you the account details where you will pay the money into.How is your baby.Hope he becoming a big boy now.

As I await your response.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene Esq.,

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!!! He really wants you to hurt him Twisted Evil He just does not quit. I wish i had a lad like him!

viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Invite him to your son's 21st!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds real good to me clapping Thumbs up Does he come from Benin? My friend from there doesn't want to leave me either, on going since September 2006 and he is always ready for a new try at it Twisted Evil I really love him for that Laughing When everything goes wrong, my Lad sticks with me no matter how I bug him Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He lives in Enugu but he has had trips to maidiguri and lagos in fruitless trips to the moneygram agent there.

Maybe he needs a trip to Benin Laughing

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The interest payments owing by your character must be huge... i'm sure you'll honour them though Twisted Evil

I think he's begging to cross some borders this lad... throw a dart at the map and see where it takes him! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene is still one of my all time favourite Lads.
Please spin him some more and post his inane crappy responses. Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic