SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I got one!! Time to have some fun.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B4DA55
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a very good scammer hang out at sexintheuk.com. This is the third bait i have found in a week.. Kinda been a bit of a lone ranger before i found this exellent forum, so would like to share this latest muppet with you.
Ok, here is their bait.... Ill get back to you with the conclusions.

Dearest One

Many thanks for message that you drop for me in the site and permit me to inform you of my desire of going into this business relationship with you.Though this letter may come to you as suprise, since you dont know me personally before, but please kindly open your mind to help me and treat me like your own blood relation, it is by the grace of God that I found your contact recently, because it has been very difficult for me to find a sincere person to entrust on this urgent request transaction and to help me out of my affliction today,

I am MISS MARY KONATE the only daughter of late Mr. And Mrs.GEORGE KONATE . My father was a very wealth Cocao & Gold Merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, My father was attacked by unknown assassins during the political war crisis that going on our country here Abidjan , Ivory Coast . My mother died when I was a baby when she was about to delivers a new baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on november 2004 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of twelve Million,Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. USD($12.500,000) left in one of the private security/finances trust services house here in Abidjan Ivory Coast ,as a family valuables for security reason that he used my names her only daughter for the next of kin in depositing of the fund.

However That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management.

Sir/Ma,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards again.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

(1)Can you help me for the retrievements of this fund on my behalf in the security custody here and to help me to provide a bank account in which this fund would be transferred into?

(2)Can you stand as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20 years old?

(3)Can you make an arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a resident permit in your country?

(4) Can you honestly take me as your own and help me?

(5) Can I completely trust you?

(6) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. My life is not safe here and I need to be out of here as soon as possible, because since thereafter the death of my father all my uncles here are always after my life, been I am only daugther and the next of kin to all the properties then they start jealous of me and my presence here still be disturbing them and I stayed in the church here due to lack of security to my life. That is the reason I quickly have this my contact with you, I want to leave here as soon as you assist me to transfer out this said fund into any of your safe bank account in your stable country and then send me some amount to enable me prepare to meet with you for me to resides finally, finish my study and invest the money with you by your own permission and directives. without your assistance I will find it difficult to transfer the said funds myself alone without quardian and with my little experience.Please kindly let me know your plan for me and also let me know how best you can do to assist me out.

Hopefully to hear from you ASAP?

Best Regards,

Your respectful one,
MISS MARY KONATE

Oh yes, its a beauty... have to be silly to pass this one up.!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi B4d4ss.

That's a standard scammer letter, if you want it acted on then post it in the "surplus" forum with full headers.

I'm not sure why you published this..... it's hardly a work ongoing. You've done nothing just yet.

What am I looking at? Or do you perhaps plan on building on this one scam letter and posting results as you go?

I'm confused.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
I'm confused.

You're not the only one, Mugatu.

Notice his non-standard use of "bait" here:
Quote:
This is the third bait i have found in a week..

And here:
Quote:
Ok, here is their bait....

Note to B4DA55: We do the baiting, and the scammers do, well, the scamming! Smile

Note to Mugatu: The cat's staying for now.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi B4DA55 and welcome to eater Very Happy

You're welcome to post your surplus scam letters here, but please do include the headers Wink

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

**Moved here from Published baits**

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see the confusion? OP says that this web site he found is a good place to pick up lads and here is the latest. He is going to bait the vlad and get back to us with results. He was a "lone ranger" doing this, but just found this wonderful site.

Welcome and remember to read the stickies, bait safe, ignore the mods and try the veal!

Don't forget to tip the wait staff!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it B4DA55. Thumbs up

You've got the basic money transfer scam there. Carry it on and you'll get lawyers, barristers and the like all telling you how they would like to get their hands on your lovely cash.

Read as much of the site as you can and you'll come up with some good ideas on what to do with this numpty.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed My apologies B4DA55. I've just read this again and realize it was not a surplus letter, but rather your current bait. Laughing

Continued here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=198071

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic