SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Could we use the FBI Building address for this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cindi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost just deleted this without reading it (habit) and decided I would skim through for fun. I was just wondering if the FBI address could be used for this. Or maybe the local Police Station. Just a thought.
I did notice this one spells better than most of them. Surprised

From florence giwa Thu Aug 23 19:38:32 2007
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta116.mail.re2.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.54.246.171 (EHLO bay0-omc2-s35.bay0.hotmail.com) (65.54.246.171)
by mta116.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:43:45 -0700
Received: from BLU104-W11 ([10.6.55.46]) by bay0-omc2-s35.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:38:37 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_51b51f47-81bc-4c35-a9e5-ae45ebb22ba5_"
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: From: Ms Florence Giwa
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:38:32 -0700
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Length: 5684

CONGRATULATIONS

Good day, how are you today?
I am writing to inform you that I have paid the fee for your Draft. And I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expiration and Mr. Herbert Collins, the Director of the Bank told me that the draft will expire before it gets to you.

So I told him to cash the $650,000.00 USD to cash payment to avoid losing these funds. However, all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $650,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS in cash was made with GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY here in Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Mr. Herbert Collins, the Director of the Bank here had to package the sum of $650,000.00 USD in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to register the Consignment with GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY. In fact I thank God very much for all the effort made, every thing went well.
As for our agreement with the Global Max Courier Company they promised that your consignment will leave this Country by next week, But the Director of the GLOBAL MAX COURIER COMPANY said that they need your contact information to enable them meet up with you immediately the Diplomat Agent arrived to your Country. Please write a letter of application to the given address below.
ATTN: Mr. David Godson
EMAIL: [email protected]
Please, Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your consignment. This is what they need from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5. A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE

Note: The Global Max Courier Company doesn�t know the contents of the Box. It was registered as a BOX containing photographic Materials. They don't know it contains money. This is to avoid them delaying with the consignment. Don�t let them know that is money that is in that Box.

I am waiting for your urgent response. You can even call the Director of Global Max Courier company with this line: 234-1- 7603543 for quick delivery of the box to your address.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Yours sister,
Ms. Florence Giwa.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure they can, as long as you get their permission. Unless you do, Eater has a strict policy against putting 3rd parties into a bait unknowingly (it's in the stickies Wink ). That being said, you could always create some fake information and bait them.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Cindi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may have to have some fun with this! Very Happy
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apart from not wanting to involve innocent third parties we don't want to waste the time of Law Enforcement. There are times we need to involve them, and there are some links that'll be strained if they view us as pranksters wasting their time. Pranking scammers is fine. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cindi - Create a fictional town in the great State of North Virginia (the town will be Mayberry, seat of Griffith County). Your home is on Opie Avenue in Mayberry.

You get the idea?

They will never check.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Cindi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit - unnecessary full quote removed, it's just there ^^^^ - SP

yea! I love it... gonna see if I can work up a really good one for this creep Very Happy
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater. Get posting!

Aah. The perennial address question. Have you read the stickies? If not, it is worth investing some of your time in doing so.

As for your address, the lads don't give a damn. For example try this on the next lad that requests it and see if he bats an eyelid...

No. 914 Moonbase Alpha Apartments,
The Sea of Tranquility,
Acacia Avenue,
Rye slip,
Berkshire,
Texas
Canada 90210

You get my drift?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TS - A great reply.......really clear.......I like it.
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone said they lived on the moon once Very Happy, there was a thread somewhere about it I think. Hilarious stuff.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>In answer to your question...no. No third parties...ever. Not even the Feds.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic