SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No flowers, by request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This did come as a surprise:

Quote:

Sorry for not getting intourch with you ealier, It was as a result of an urgent meeting in respect of the transfer of the fund which took me to Abuja. All you have to do now is to recomfirm to me your Banking details, Contract details,Fullname and Amount expecting,because what i have here,from one , who claims to be your personal attoney is as follows:
Bank of America,Acc No:0064122888, RT No:2011000081, Swift code:BOFAUS3N and,beneficiary:Philip Ibe.kansas city.
I also have another account which you are the beneficiary.
Please reconfirm to me the original information to avoid divertion of your fund into a fraud account.
I call all that has happened to you in the past abolute misconduct and conspiracy on humanity and pray that ALMIGHTY ALLAH will forgive us and give us victory.
Your attoney told me that you are dead, but i doubt, so send me your phone number to prove this wrong.
Send me this information so that i can go ahead in this transaction.remember that an affidafit and nominalization of your account has to be done.
Remember that this arrangement superbs any other arrangement before now and for ever.
Best Regards.

Malcolm Reynolds, not being dead, wrote back:

Quote:

Here are the facts.
I am not dead. I do not have an attorney named and no-one of that name is allowed to act for me. I do not live in Kansas City; I have never lived in Kansas City.
I suggest you have this arrested for fraud, and then confer with Mr James on the status of my funds. He has my details; talk to him.
I have had enough gorram trouble with your bank; don't cause me any more.

(Mr James is part of another ongoing bait)

The Lad's doubts don't count for much:

Quote:

I have seen your mail, but i want to let you know that the most important thing is for you to reconfirm to me your Banking Details where you fund will be transfered into and your working telephone number to convince me that you are alive,because Mr Philip said that you are dead,all the fund have been processed and witing for transfer, so you need to act fast so that your fund will no be sent to the Kansas city USA.
I awit your reply soon.

So I had to slap him:

Quote:

The fact that I am writing back to you should be proof that I am alive! Holy Mother of God and all her little nephews, do you think I'm a gorram zombie?
I don't have a working phone number as I can't use telephones. I've explained that (in detail) to you people before. As I told you last time, ASK MR JAMES! He has my details!
One last thing - insist that I'm dead - isn't it down to him to prove that? Didn't it ever occur to you clowns to ask for a death certificate?

I've had Lads introduce people trying to claim my funds, but being killed off is new!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are dead, but i doubt, so send me your phone number to prove this wrong.

It is perfectly logical to ask for a telephone number as proof that a guy is indeed not dead.

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, a telephone number or a tattoo is proof enough to show that one is not dead.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic