SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad gets an "A" for creativity

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been doing an Inheritance bait on this lad for 3 months; I guess he got a little tired of my demands for documents, photos, bank acct number, etc., so he sent me this, along with an attached picture:
Quote:
The attached picture was taken in my office where i was serving verification documents to the Whitemen who stormed my office in company of the Black Gentleman (on white African attire). the black man claimed to be your representative and the supervisory Engineer that supervised and certified your money execution that was shifted from the previous Paying Institute to the (OUR COMPANY) because of their inability to have paid it at the agreed time.

They said that you were dead and before your death, you appointed them as the next of kin to your fund presently under our custody. These two whitemen and the black gentleman quickly applied that your fund should be presented to them at the spot.

All sounds pretty reasonable, doesn't it?
The bank (in London) won't give me an account number for me to pay the "transfer fee" (all banks use WU for international financial transactions), and total strangers are aware of this impasse, and happen to show up in Lagos with all the right documents, hours after my latest email; and of course there was a photographer standing by to record the "office storming ".

The photo was a blurred shot of four men "in a business meeting"; they all seemed rather calm- but hey- maybe office stormings happen all the time in Lagos.....

I love the bit about "before your death, you appointed them..." -kinda like a shlockey Western ("He willed us all his money, right before we shot him")
This lad gets a gold star for creativity, and my gratitude for opening up so many new avenues of delay and frustration (for him).

Life is fun,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing An A+. Very creative and vivid at the same Wink Love it. Especially i like the wording whitemen and black gentleman.... Laughing Smile
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, the lad is chopping YOUR dollar. Good stuff! Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you are going to quote some Mark Twain "The report of my death is an exaggeration" or merely brush your death off as daily event.

Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My condolences to you, can please tell us what happens after death? Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao! SOrry about you dying and all. Send me a post card from heaven...or down below.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad needs to invest in an OUIJA board now. He must use it by the computer so that you can send emails to him while you are dead. Without the OUIJA board to call up the correct spirit, the emails could be from any dead person!

Confuse the lad!

Have all kinds of dead people emailing him to give their family members messages. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Walk towards the light!

The story reminds me of an episode of "The Mod Squad".
Brought to you in living color.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is he emailing a dead person? Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought the Lads had a monopoly on communicating from the grave.
Now Zombie Baiter???
What's the afterworld coming to? Shocked

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need to start a Baiter's Version of Terry Pratchett's Fresh Start Club from Discworld (http://wiki.lspace.org/wiki/Fresh_Start_Club) against LaBrea's Lad and mine from this one (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=120355).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad has realized he's made a "grave mistake" Wink

Quote:
Your e-mail is received with so much surprise thinking that you were dead as claimed by those impostors.... How cruel and deperate could people be.

I have to admit, I'd be even more suprised to receive an email from a dead person than I would that someone would send one to a person they thought was dead to begin with.... Confused

Now I'm thinking at some point I'll have to kill off my character (again), just as he's getting ready to send money..........but then maybe resurrect him again.........did someone mention zombies??
Laughing Laughing Laughing

From the eternal fires,

LaBrea

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic